The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sailor Moon Sovereigns: The Angel of Song

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
schizophonica
Star Seed

schizophonica

Star Seed

Title : Dramatis Personae: Prima Donna

Sailor Moon Sovereigns: The Angel of Song Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon Sovereigns: The Angel of Song   Sailor Moon Sovereigns: The Angel of Song I_icon_minitime29th September 2011, 4:10 pm

Hello, fellow Moonies!

This character has gone through a lot, like me, over the years. I first started her when I was in Grade 7, way back in '01. Since then she's had many transformations and reincarnations. Her premise? She's a Sovereign of a neighbouring arm in the Milky Way Galaxy, who has been reincarnated to stop the evil that is Chaos' Elite Servants. The Senshi that we know and love have defeated Chaos, but her influence in the universe is more than they thought. She is, in all honesty, me personified if I was given this special ability to save the world. I haven't touched this girl in AGES, so please be kind with her, she's a very important part of my writing sphere. And, I do warn you, the fuku designs are complicated to no avail, so don't worry if you can't imagine it.

WARNING: There might be a trigger in the history of the Sovereign pertaining to rape. Any comments or critiques are welcome, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Angel of Song Profile

About the Girl
Name: Carmen Carita
Nick Name: Cara, Car, Carmicle
Name Meaning: Friend of Song
Birthday: July 2
Eyes: Violet (with the help of contacts, they’re originally brown)
Hair: Deep brown, mid back, just below the shoulder blades
Blood type: AB positive
Skin: Caucasian, Sun kissed, slight olive tones
Height: 5’ 9’’ (175cm)
Build: Slender, model-like. Long legs, short torso, long arms.
Distinguishing Marks/Traits: A faint, line-like scar on each shoulder blade. She also wears a Garnet necklace, that, once given to her, she wears everyday.
Sex: Female
Gender: Female, with a bit of Tom-boy thrown in, though not entirely Bi-Sexual.
Sunsign: Cancer
Gemstone: Moon stone
Favourite colour: Purple

Likes: The sound of the sea, the sound of children laughing, the smell of the air after a rainstorm, the smell of Roses and Casablancas, the sound of an instrument played to its fullest potential. She also has a surprising love for techno, dance, and electronica.
Dislikes: People being bigots, the sound of a non-muffled muffler, when people resort to violence and discrimination.
Favourite Food: Sushi, Udon Noodles (chilled)
Strong Points: Responsible, outgoing, protective,
Has Trouble With: Variability in routine (if it’s not in her control), tends to over exaggerate, over analyze
Dream: Drama Teacher
Fear: To not find her soul mate, to be left alone.

Personality: Carmen comes across as open, energetic, and flitty. Her mind is always going and can come up with some strange connections between subjects. She is always one to help her friends, and puts others first. Confident and outgoing, Carmen can fit into any group and socialize well with others. Her sense of humour can come across as being dry to some, but she means it in good intentions, and can always have a good laugh at black humour. However, she can also be introverted when presented with a new situation, she tends to shrink back, almost like a fly on the wall until comfortable with the dynamic of the room. She is also responsible, but too much responsibility can cause a problem. She excels in anything she puts her mind to, but can tire quickly of a task and moves on to something else. She’s also a bit of a thrill-seeker, and tends to hold strong in times of adversity.

Personal Style: Her style, outside of the Aoi Hikari school uniform, is high class professional style. Dress shirts, suits, and dark denim jeans are staples in her wardrobe. Dresses and skirts are either long and elegant or short and skimpy, depending on the situation or event she is invited too. She looks best in Purples, Reds, Turquoise, and intense Blues. However, she can be quite partial to a wild side, with a few pieces Leather, Suede, and a pair of six inch heel boots tucked away in her closet.

Personal History: Carmen comes from a wealthy, western family and is an only child, who grew up in Calgary, Canada. Her father is a lawyer, her mother a doctor. She has little knowledge of her extended family, since they live out of the country, and her parents refuse to tell her about them. Growing up, she was left alone because of her parent’s long hours at work and on-call shifts, thus throwing her into becoming more mature for her age than she should be. Her elementary life was presented at a Catholic school, and her Junior and Senior High years were at a prestigious private academy. As her high school years progressed, she grew an immense talent in the performing arts. She has a wide array of acting credits and vocal training. In Grade 12, Carmen got the news that her father got a partnership at a Lawfirm in Tokyo, Japan. She now resides in a Penthouse suite in downtown Tokyo, attending college at Aoi Hikari Gakuen as a First Year Dramatic education Major.

About the Sovereign
Sovereign Name: Angel of Song
Her Phrase: “To all those who have fallen with a song in their heart, the Angel of Song will avenge all!”
Realm of Influence: Music
Secondary Influence: Sound
Symbol: An “S” with two lines scratched diagonally through the centre (//)
Guardian: A Nightingale that addressed herself as “Flightsong.”

Transformation Phrase: Realm of song, break!
Transformation: A pale violet flash springs from the ground and as it works its way up, it gives off the power to help her re-dress in her sovereign battle outfit. She then strikes the pose of her arms out to her front, with a determined look on her face.
Colors: Purple, Cyan, and Sapphire Blue
Outfit(s):
Basic: The basic fuku is a one piece, strapless garment with a two tiered skirt. The skirt and bodice are the solid primary colour of purple on top and a translucent layer of blue on the bottom to make up the second skirt. These are a slanted, ragged cut from the mid thigh in the front to the knees in the back. The collar is a gradient purple to blue from front to back, and is pinned together with the Carina Platinum Crystal. The gloves are bicep length, held by three layers of hard material and the fingers of the gloves only cover the thumb and middle finger on each hand. The hard material is blue while the gloves are a pale violet. The boots are knee length and are purple. The trim is a sapphire blue with a deep “V”, ending at the ankle.
Celestial: The Celestial power up is the middle of the Angel of Song’s power up. The collar is a gradient purple to cyan, held again by the Carina Platinum Crystal. The bodice is a one piece strapless again, but the purple of the bodice and first skirt is broken up by two ribbons of Blue and cyan across the waist. The skirts are now three tiered with purple as the primary (to go with the bodice), a translucent blue for the second skirt, and the third is a translucent cyan. The tattered look is gone, and they are a proper mini skirt (a la Eternal Sailor Moon). The gloves are gone and a translucent cyan gauze is in their place. They are held by a hard band of purple material. The boots are knee length and are purple. The trim is a sapphire blue with a deep “V”, ending at the ankle.
Sovereign: The last and final power up of the Angel of Song. Her outfit is no more light and fluffy, but one of a warrior. Gone is the skirt and bows. Her senshi outfit is anything but. She now wears a black, one sleeved tight fitting top with a military style collar. Two rows of gold buttons button up the shirt in the middle of the bust and flares out at the waist. The other arm (the right) is covered in armour that melds with her skin, and covers up to her elbow (very much like the Witchblade). In the center of the back of her hand the Carina Platinum Crystal. Her sailor skirt is replaced with a pair of black short shorts with a half skirt with three tiers of Purple, Sapphire Blue, and Cyan respectively from top to bottom. Her boots have changed to black, and has also sprouted some wings, which look torn and battered in places.

Attacks
Attack 1 – Eternal Aria Clash! (Offensive)
Appearance: The Angel of Song passes her hands over her chest and her crystal vibrates. She then raises up her hands and yells out “Eternal Aria Clash!” Suddenly, a wave of staves comes up and over as she sings out a high note. The staves then break into small pieces that puncture the enemy.
Damage/Effect: Lots of puncture wounds all over the enemy’s body and, hopefully, pierces the creature’s heart and creates a paralysis.
Accuracy: 80%
Attack 2 – Fermata Hymnal Barrier! (Defensive)
Appearance: As she takes a defensive stance, she calls out, “Fermata Hymnal Barrier!” and places her hands in front of her, crossed at the chest. She then opens her arms, and a flurry of stringed fermatas threads themselves in a criss-cross pattern and forms a wall.
Damage/Effect: Basically this forms a wall, and can be knocked down or burned by fire.
Accuracy: 75%
Attack 3 – Carina Sonic Reverie! (Offensive)
Appearance: The Celestial Angel of Song removes the Garnet necklace and throws it up in the air. As the sunlight (or moonlight) reflects and refracts, it shows the mirages of the Carina Royal Court. She then whispers, “Carina Sonic Reverie!” and closes her eyes. The people in the mirage start to float out of the image as she sings a lullaby-like tune. She then opens her eyes and the ghosts charge the enemy, shrieking.
Damage/Effect: The effect of the attack deafens the enemy and, as the ghosts pass through it’s body, also take some life force as well.
Accuracy: 85%
Attack 4 – Celestial Cantatrice Cloak! (Defensive)
Appearance: The Celestial Angel of Song spins around, Cane of Carina in hand, and says, “Celestial…” and the wind picks up, “Cantatrice…” Sonic vibrations begin to cover her from her cane, shielding her. “Cloak!” the shield then enlarges and spans a protective area.
Damage/Effect: Basic defense move, builds a wall, can be broken.
Accuracy: 70%
Attack 5 – Carina Siren Weep! (Offensive)
Appearance: The Sovereign Angel of Song bends and kneels on one knee, the Cane of Carina in her hand by her side. The crystal then floats off of the cane and nestles into the back of the armour on her right arm. The cane then dissolves into a thousand notes and forms the shape of a young maiden as Carmen stands up behind her. She then yells, “Carina Siren Weep!” as the maiden starts to sing. A wave of sound flows through them, propelling the maiden towards the enemy. Her expression turns from sadness to rage, and she hits the enemy.
Damage/Effect: Much damage can be taken from this, usually one hit can demolish anything in the attack’s way. However, this is NOT apocalyptic, but can leave destruction behind.
Accuracy: 95%
Attack 6 – Carina Requiem Reincarnate… (Healing/Apocalyptic(?))
Appearance: She stands still, arms at her side. Her Sovereign outfit dissolves and her Queen attire appears. She then opens her eyes and a choir forms behind her. She turns around and, with the poise of a seasoned professional conductor, starts to conduct the choir. They start singing “Lacrymosa”, out of Mozart’s Requiem. As they reach the climax of the slow ascension of the notes, she turns around, and says, “Carina Requiem Reincarnate…” The choir streams into light, and with it, the cool, calm, collected silent force of rebirth, all is enveloped, all life is restored.
Damage/Effect: The Ultimate attack of the Angel of Song.
Accuracy: 100%
Weapons: Cane of Carina – A long, silver rod that holds the Carina Platinum Crystal that is flanked by two wings on either side of it. There are braided etches of purple, cyan, and sapphire blue on the shaft. Its height is 6' and 2" in diameter.
Items: Garnet necklace, the Carina Platinum Crystal, Carina Armour

Sovereign History:
Born Princess Philomela of Carina, premier planet of the Carina galaxy, she was born into the life of an heiress to the throne, to protect the Sol System and the Queen of the Moon. Her parents held a strong hand over the galaxy, but were called away on business at a nearby star system and were assassinated, their star seeds taken out of their hearts and crushed by Chaos, who had broke out of the cauldron. The word reached Carina, and this left her to rule the planet with the help and advice of her court ladies. She was never told how they died.

Philomela was trained to be a warrior at a very young age, especially skilled at fencing and staff work. She was young, beautiful, and deadly. As her body matured, so did her voice, and was able to sing with a light soubrette voice. This soon became the source of her power, and word spread about the universe. Many suitors came across the galaxies to see her to become her husband, but she refused. She was not ready, and the weight of her parents’ death still lingering in her mind, wondering how her parents had died. As a galaxy situated in the middle of the Milky Way, the land was vibrant and young, booming economically with transportation of economic goods and services. She made many contacts and, at 17, she fell in love with one of her late father’s friend’s son, Prince Marius of the planet Kuma, of the Dra system. The once proclaimed ‘independent woman’ had now become a wife, a queen…and an expectant mother.

Alas, the time came, and the force of Chaos enveloped the Sol System. With her trusted Albatross Flightsong by her side, the young princess, along with the army, her court ladies, and her husband by her side, flew into battle. During the battle, Philomela was caught. Her wings were torn out and her voice was extracted from her body, the source of her power. Her child was slashed out of her, and the enemy cut off the head as a souvenir. She was left for dead on the battlefield, but not before getting raped by several soldiers. She died, but not before she could muster the last of her strength to extract her own star seed, the Carina Platinum Crystal, and put an incantation on it to search for one pure of heart and voice, and it floated about space, eventually arriving to a young baby girl in Calgary, Canada…

Mission: The Angel of Song arrived on present day earth to protect the earth from the new evil of Chaos’ Elite Servants and its leader, Desdemona, an egotistic General of Chaos.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

Sailor Moon Sovereigns: The Angel of Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Sovereigns: The Angel of Song   Sailor Moon Sovereigns: The Angel of Song I_icon_minitime29th September 2011, 6:28 pm

I've read over this character sheet, and I will say that you have some solid characterization. However, parts of it are hard on the eyes to read. I'd suggest adding a few line breaks between the varying power levels of your senshi, and her attacks. I do like the creativity that you put into this character, though, regardless that you stated she was almost a self-insert. She doesn't feel like a "oh, I'll shove this in and call it good" type of person.

Her fuku designs, as you mentioned, certainly are elaborate. I'm not sure how you'll manage to pull this off in the story descriptions (description is my caste and I'm not sure how I'd do it, XD), but if you can, more power to you. How they change so drastically for her final form is somewhat surprising, though. It's something I haven't really seen before, although I'm sure it makes her hardly recognizable.

I'm not going to nitpick her transformation sequence much since they can be hard to come up with, but I am going to suggest a little more detail. Her attacks seem well balanced, though, and my favorite one is definitely "Carina Sonic Reverie". Her staff could perhaps use a little more description (Length, metal, any other things to note about it), but it is good as is.

Her history ... It was interesting. However, the time-line is a little shaky. When you mentioned she was to protect the Queen, did that mean the Silver Millennium or Crystal Tokyo Queen? All in all, though, it had good development and growth despite the short length. I wouldn't mind knowing more about the present incarnation's current past, though.

Anyway~. I've probably rambled long enough. Nice meeting you and your character. ^^
Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Sovereigns: The Angel of Song

View previous topic View next topic Back to top