The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abby
Lotus Crystal

Abby

Lotus Crystal

Title : Abby

DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? Empty
PostSubject: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 6:19 pm

In whichever version of Sailor Moon you prefer (PGSM, manga, anime, Sera Myu, etc.) which friendship is your favourite and why??

DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? 3966538365

Last edited by Artemis on 21st November 2013, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xosailormars.tumblr.com
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 6:28 pm

Hmm... I really liked Minako and Rei in the manga, Makoto and Ami in the anime, and Minako and Usagi in both canons. 

(I also really like Setsuna and Chibiusa, but I count that as somewhere between friendship and mothership. And Usagi and Haruka's relationship in the manga. And Seiya and Usagi in both. And Usagi and Naru...)
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 6:35 pm

Hotaru and Chibiusa in the anime/manga. I loved their interactions together and it was very sweet.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
sailor_of_the_sea
Pyramidal Crystal

sailor_of_the_sea

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Michiru

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 7:41 pm

Usagi and Minako. Those two are two peas in a pod, the way I am with my best friend. I don't have to say anything because we're both always on the same page. It's a true friendship. Smile
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 7:43 pm

mine are Hotaru and Chibi Usa and Naru and Usagi.
Back to top Go down
sailor_of_the_sea
Pyramidal Crystal

sailor_of_the_sea

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 7:44 pm

Uranus, somehow you and I are always on the board at the same time. Fate perhaps? Wink
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 7:46 pm

he he I just very rarely sleep.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 7:46 pm

or we can go with fate I like that one to
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 7:59 pm

hmm this is tough. I am going to say Minako and Makoto. They are such girls and get mad at each other and say they are not firends but make up. I have been that girl in the past, but I love their friendship, sometimes they fight but they always make up.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
sailor_of_the_sea
Pyramidal Crystal

sailor_of_the_sea

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 8:02 pm

NaoUranus wrote:
or we can go with fate I like that one to
I'm not much of a sleeper either, so either way works just fine for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 8:52 pm

I'm going to have to say Chibiusa and Hotaru, in both the anime and manga. I'm not exactly sure why, but there's something that just clicks between them, and the reader/watcher can instantly detect it (or, at least I can).
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 8:55 pm

oh while I'm thinking about it I also like the AmiRei friendship we saw from CheikoMercury and MegumiMars in Myu
Back to top Go down
Ninjin-chan
Star Seed

Ninjin-chan

Star Seed

Title : Carro-chan

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime19th November 2013, 8:57 am

I' gonna say seiya/usagi. mostly in the anime, because it got more time there =P
the episode where they play baseball together is one of my favorite episodes^^

also usagi/haruka in the manga! because you cant really tell what is strongest for uranus. the attraction she seems to feel towards usagi or her sense of duty and her wanting to protect her princess.

I also like ami/ minako. they dont get much time at all, but i like the combo of how ami's shy nature and minako's more open, energetic and teasing way of being =P
It's so cute how minako is usually loud, laughing and doing faces and ami's blushing, tightly gripping her book.
Back to top Go down
http://purinsesuusagi.tumblr.com http://asveca.deviantart.com
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime9th January 2014, 5:19 pm

Chibiusa and Hotaru & Usagi and Minako
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime9th January 2014, 5:21 pm

PGSM: Mako/Usagi

Anime: Usagi/Rei
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime9th January 2014, 6:56 pm

In the anime, the friendships of Minako/Rei (they get along great), Michiru/Haruka (the Japanese version display them as lovers) and Chibiusa/Hotaru (when an older peer befriends a child, she plays a mentor role in Chibiusa's life).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?   DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION: Which is your favourite friendship in all of Sailor Moon, and why?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top