The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Writing Business Reports Practice Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

Writing Business Reports Practice Help Empty
PostSubject: Writing Business Reports Practice Help   Writing Business Reports Practice Help I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 2:45 am

This is an unusual request but I hope someone will be able to help. This summer I am taking a course designed to improve my writing because I did not pass a writing exam that I took before my College program started. So I want to get better at writing since it will be a very useful skill in my professional life. 

In order to do this, I would like assistance in writing a professional report (more like an analysis) on a large company, with details on it's history, strengths/opportunities, threats/weaknesses, innovations and anything else I can come up with. I would like some assistance on how it should be formatted and to be reviewed/graded after it's done. This is not part of any current/upcoming schoolwork although the writing course may require something like this. After I complete one, I would like to do more in my spare time for fun (would really make me less depressed as well). 

Anyone want to help? I would really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chronos Typhoon
Lotus Crystal

Chronos Typhoon

Lotus Crystal

Title : Official Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Writing Business Reports Practice Help   Writing Business Reports Practice Help I_icon_minitime15th November 2013, 8:19 pm

I'll do my best to help you!
がんばって
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/chronostyphoon http://kawaiisailorlifee.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/missaidanatrocity92
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Writing Business Reports Practice Help   Writing Business Reports Practice Help I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 5:04 am

Sure, I'd love to help, specifically if I can help in December (or later). ^.^
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Writing Business Reports Practice Help   Writing Business Reports Practice Help I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 10:31 am

Sailor Venus wrote:
Sure, I'd love to help, specifically if I can help in December (or later). ^.^
Chronos contacted me first and helped me come up with the topic. However due to school, I might have to wait until December to work on it, so I can certainly ask for your assistance as well Venus.

Thank you to both of you for replying!
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Writing Business Reports Practice Help   Writing Business Reports Practice Help I_icon_minitime14th December 2013, 8:34 pm

I'm finally starting to work on one of these reports. This will be about ABB Ltd. ^^

EDIT: I'll still need someone to review it after it's done and provide any suggestions if I need them.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Writing Business Reports Practice Help   Writing Business Reports Practice Help I_icon_minitime29th January 2014, 6:26 pm

Would it be okay if I posted the report on ABB Ltd and the future ones I plan on doing here (so people could look and/or review them if they were interested). I'm just concerned that some of the topics regarding some of the businesses I could do may not be appropriate for this forum. (Although I have a huge selection to choose from)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writing Business Reports Practice Help   Writing Business Reports Practice Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writing Business Reports Practice Help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top