The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

A Place to Play

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

A Place to Play Empty
PostSubject: A Place to Play   A Place to Play I_icon_minitime12th November 2013, 5:56 pm

To begin with: I apologize in advance if this is no in the right place because this "site" has not, technically, been made yet, but it's an idea I've been kicking around. 
What I want is to start my own message board for all different kinds of Role Playing that includes all fandoms as well as completely original universes. The reason being is that I want to get back into Role Playing and I feel limited doing so on Deviant Art (even with their "forum" system) and here.... well, for some reason I just don't feel like I  can jump into any of the active role plays and I am still too intimidated by the whole application process for trying to start my own here and I just feel too overwhelmed by all of the "otaku" characters.
I was thinking it could be broken into three main sections: One for strictly cannon characters/universes, Another for OCs in a Cannon Universe and a third for Entirely Original Charatcers/Universes. As for how these sections will be subdivided into forums... this is where I need help. Obviously, Anime/Manga will be one and there can be another for Video Games, but I'm not sure what to do when it comes to American/Western stuff.... just American/Western Cartoons and American/Western Literature and Media?
I'm also thinking there should be a "Lounge" area for Out-Of-Character discussion and and maybe a place for Character Profiles, Applications and Development and where ideas for RPs can be discussed before actually starting and maybe other stuff like art.... but again, I need help with how this should all be laid out....
The one other thought I had is that... MAYBE I would allow a password-protected sub-category for 18+, but since I myself have no interest in this type of thing I would leave it to be run by a trusted Mod/Co-Admin who is of age (by which I mean at least 21)
Okay, there is one more thing: A theme of some kind for the graphics and such of the forums would be nice, but I guess it's not a requirement....
So... yeah. Anyone interested? Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://prettysoldierpetite.deviantart.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

A Place to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Play   A Place to Play I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 8:12 am

Im definitely interested Very Happy Im quite familiar with forum building through Forumotion and can help with graphics as well ^^ Plus I love your idea of making a site for all kinds of RPs Smile
Back to top Go down

A Place to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Play   A Place to Play I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 9:15 am

hey guys if you really want to plan this thing I would take it off GC. It's against the rules to plan other boards on the forums.
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

A Place to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Play   A Place to Play I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 3:34 pm

Then I apologize, and if that is the case then by all means, one of our admins can certainly remove this topic, though now I am at a bit of a loss as to where and how I can plan such a thing.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

A Place to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Play   A Place to Play I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 6:31 pm

PinkLady my skype name is lostinmyimagination we can talk more about it there Smile
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

A Place to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Play   A Place to Play I_icon_minitime25th February 2014, 3:03 pm

I apologize for the impromptu "bump" to a thread that was a little inappropriately made to begin with, but as long as it is still here and is not pages and PAGES behind others....

The Role Play Ground is now officially open!

We have many different sections to accommodate as many different kinds of Role Plays as possible with room for more in case I have forgotten anything, so please feel free to join and look around! The more members we are able to get to more types of Role Plays we will be able to have going and the quicker the planning processes of the Role Plays will go which means getting to the fun even quicker!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Place to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place to Play   A Place to Play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Place to Play

View previous topic View next topic Back to top