The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 5:36 pm

Jennifer tried to relax at Yumi's apartment, now that was no longer in her Senshi form. Sailor Snowfall, Skaro and Darkness were interesting in their own ways, along with Splash and she wanted to get to know them better. She then realized that she would have to remember their cilivian names, which took a bit to recall.

"So what does everyone like to do outside of being a Sailor Senshi? I'm a businesswoman so I don't get much free time but when I do I enjoy golf and being amongst nature. I also don't have a boyfriend and admittedly need more of a social life." Jennifer hoped she would make an impression that her fellow Sailor Senshi would be comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 8:28 pm

Sailor Skaro detransformed as well, and immediately felt her head clear of the instinct to kill, to exterminate, the one that her human side fought against whenever she was in Senshi form. She exhaled a few times, and answered Jennifer's question with a more relaxed, calmer, less metallic voice.
"Well, I do like to go on the computer and stuff. Sometimes I research things, other times I just goof around online. Let's see, what else..." Kara paused and furrowed her eyebrows, trying to think of stuff. "I yell at people whom I'm angry at, I watch TV, I play video games...I'm really more of a laid-back person. I don't do that much. I have no siblings, no boyfriend, no pets...just a couple of parents who are nice but can nag a bit sometimes. Oh yeah, I also do a lot of homework because I go to school and stuff."
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2013, 4:16 pm

Yumi ordered the girls some take out food of various sorts and got out spare blankets and pillows for her guests. As the sun set, and the two moons rose above the city night skyline, something in the distance could be seen glowing through the darkness. 

"That's new" Yumi thought as she waved the girls to the window. "I bet that is where Raza is residing. That tower was not there last night, nor earlier today." Yumi looked down at her wrist and felt the power pulsing through the amulet. It was as if the gem knew danger was near, and something bad was about to happen."
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th November 2013, 8:02 pm

Bumpity bump bump
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th November 2013, 11:54 am

Jennifer rushed to the window where Yumi was pointing at. "Seems weird that a tower would appear out of nowhere suddenly." Jennifer said as she also felt that's where Raza was likely residing. "Shall we go confront Raza?"
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th November 2013, 10:21 pm

"I know you want to confront Raza, but tonight we must rest. Tomorrow we will take the bus as far as we can then hike the rest of the mountain to find Raza. Let's get to sleep."

Saturn drops her glaive and the RP setting has changed to us hiking up a mountain.

Idea muahaha:

Tomorrow is the RP deadline but we can go as far at 12/06 into the RP resting period, so lets get this story going \o/.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st December 2013, 2:23 am

Chione had enjoyed spending the night with the other girls. It wasn't something she had ever done before, and it was nice to get to know her comrades a little more. A part of her wished that they all could have met under better circumstances. Maybe they could all stay connected, after all of this was over.

But now was not the time to think of all that. Currently all of the senshi were hiking up towards where that strange tower had been spotted late last night. Hiking certainly was strange in such hot weather. Chione fanned herself, trying to cool her skin whilst continuing to climb. She wasn't normally so weak, but the weather was so warm here! How did the other girls deal with it so easily?

They were all so quiet as they climbed, perhaps everyone was lost in their own thoughts. There was a sort of heaviness in the air. As if the pressure of the likely upcoming battle was gripping them all with each step.

Finally they reached the top of the mountain, but there was something wrong with the scenery set before them.

Chione frowned, and glanced around at the other girls. "Um, where is the tower?"

How could a tower simply just disappear like this?
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st December 2013, 1:34 pm

Jennifer was somewhat tired after hiking to get to their destination. She had to remind herself to work out more when she got back home. She was also surprised when she noticed that the tower was not there.

"Yumi, how often is this tower visible?" Jennifer curiously asked.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st December 2013, 8:14 pm

Yumi stopped with the rest of the girls and before she could say anything, Chione was first to say it allowed followed by Jennifer.

"Um, where is the tower?" 

"Yumi, how often is this tower visible?" Jennifer curiously asked.

"I...I.. don't know." Yumi relied. She was as confused as the rest of the girls. "Last night was the first time this tower even appeared. Maybe it was a one time thing?" Yumi suggested, but was doubtful. Suddenly the Gem of Aqua began to hum and glow in the gloomy forest where the girls stood. "There is something here.... I can sense it with the gem, but I don't know where. How does an entire tower vanish?"

Just then Yumi looked over her shoulder and sighed. "I've been meaning to tell you this, but I was a little bit afraid. If we are going to fight Raza, I think we need to be honest about everything, and that includes myself. I will stop being hypercritical about this statement and come clean. I am pretty sure I was the one who woke Raza because I visited the second moon of Aqua, against the rules. I was curious after the first evil appeared from that moon, curious that there might have been more life on that planet living in fear. And when I ventured to the second moon, I was right. Raza was ruling the people and was treating them very cruelly. It reminded me of Earth before the first evil that I defeated, and I couldn't allow it.... I tried to challenge her once before, but I retreated because I was too weak. She followed me back to my home planet of here on Aqua and I am pretty sure she wants this Gem so she can use it against the second moon along with now destroying Aqua. Now, I ask you. Will you help me save this planet along with the second moon that overlooks Aqua so those people can live in peace?"

Yumi was in tears by the end of her little speech. She looked at the girls, afraid of their reactions, but felt a ton better about herself.

-----------------

Raza

Just then Raza's voice echoed throughout the woods, mimicing Yumi. "Awh, how cute. NOW YOU TELL THEM THE TRUTH." The evil women giggled in an ear piercing laughed. "You caused me to come here. You couldn't just stay away from the second moon of Aqua. You HAD to venture against Aqua's rules. But I thank you because I have been searching for that Gem of Centuries! Why do you think Aqua was being ruled by evil for all those years? I sent them to the planet to search for it! But since YOU ventured to MY planet of the second moon, YOU BASICALLY DELIVERED YOURSELF BY SHOWING ME WHERE IT WAS! And before this day is over, it will be mine." The voice then vanished
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st December 2013, 8:32 pm

Kara, again, was silent throughout the entire hike. It just wasn't herself. Usually, she'd be babbling just for the sake of hearing her own voice. Sometimes, she'd say just random things, or sometimes she'd just blurt out things about Dalek supremecy or whatnot. But the weight of this mission kept her silent, as well as the need to listen to Yumi's speech. Finally, at the end, she nodded. "RAZA SHALL BE EXTERMINATED--err, I mean, defeated," she quickly added, clearing her throat with an embarrassed blush. God, she hated when she did that in civilian form!
But then a woman's voice sounded, and the Senshi of Hate could only conclude that it was Raza. And then that very emotion coursed through her--hate. She absolutely hated how evil this woman was, and she would not rest until Aqua was saved! "Exterminate," she muttered, a dangerous look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2013, 6:41 pm

Jennifer felt bad for Yumi's situation. She was about to say something when she heard the voice that echoed throughout the woods. "This needs to end tonight" Jennifer said with a hint of anger visible in her voice. "Now how to make that tower appear I wonder?" She added.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd December 2013, 7:13 pm

The sun was against the skyline now, lowering behind city skyline. Yumi stepped back as she felt a rumble deep rumble from within Aqua. "Get back!" Yumi screamed as the rumbling intensified and the ground began to split before them. From the now cracked Aqua surface rose a tower radiating dark power. The tower grew as the sun began to fade away from site. The tower's growth was synced with the coming darkness.

"Darkness is hidden by light! That is why the tower wasn't here!" Yumi exclaimed ."This is it girls!" Yumi hollered full of energy. The Gem of Aqua glowed brighter than Yumi had ever witnessed. Power filled her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th December 2013, 3:18 am

Chione frowned as she listened to Yumi's heartfelt explanation. So that was the truth of it all. All of them had suspected that Yumi was not being completely honest with them, but Yumi had finally told them on her terms.

It made Chione sad to hear the story. She gave a smile to Yumi, to signify that it was okay, but before she could say anything, Raza's voice filled the air, loud and threatening. Chione was instantly on guard, moving closer to Yumi in an attempt to be nearby in case something attacked.

After Raza's voice faded away, Kara showed her resolve to defeat her, whilst Jennifer wondered how to go about continuing forward.

Before Chione could chip in her own thoughts, the ground rumbled and trembled beneath them, and Chione scattered back at Yumi's insistence. It was if an earthquake shook all around them, and through the ground, the dark tower rose higher and higher.

Power emanated from the tower itself, but it also radiated from Yumi as well. The girl was truly powerful. It was no wonder Raza was so intent on getting her. But they couldn't let that happen. Chione nodded in determination and grabbed her pendant with both hands. "Let's transform everyone!" She then called out her henshin phrase, and the familiar swirl of pulsating icy power engulfed her, leaving Sailor Snowfall standing in her wake.

Clutching her staff tightly, Snowfall stared up at the tower. "Someone should stay near Yumi at all times, no matter what happens. We can't let Raza get what she wants."
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th December 2013, 10:30 am

Jennifer grabbed her cell phone and called out her henshin phrase to transform into Sailor Biz, a flash of electricity once again coursing through her. Now she had the full determination to defeat Raza. 

"I'll take the initiative and product Yumi. I feel that we need to hurry". Sailor Biz said. Biz had a lot of respect for Yumi and felt the need to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th December 2013, 8:34 pm

Yumi had tears in her eyes, hearing her new friends feelings out loud about herself. "Thank you." Yumi whispered quietly towards her fellow Senshi as they transformed. They were risking their lives to protect her and her planet, even though she lied to them.

"Aqua Power, makeup!" Yumi yelled with such intensity in her voice. She felt herself transform, but something was a bit off. Her outfit had more attitude in it. Her look screamed danger. Yumi, now Sailor Splash felt more powerful than before. It was the love her of friends that powered the Gem, as long as their love stood tall, they would win.
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2013, 5:37 am

"SKARO POWER, MAKE UP!" Kara roared, following her fellow Senshi's leads. As usual, every emotion aside from hate wiped themselves from her face. Defeating Raza was the first and foremost thing on her mind, and as she looked at the others, especially Sailor Splash, her confidence only grew.
But what did cause Splash's powerup? She had to admit she was curious.
Finally, she looked at the Senshi of Aqua and said, "YOU ARE WELCOME." Then she allowed a rare smile across her face. They could--no, would win this battle.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2013, 10:18 am

Snowfall nodded to Sailor Biz and Sailor Aqua, and she trusted in Biz to look after Aqua, leaving herself and Skaro to do the fighting for now.

Looking to Sailor Skaro, Snowfall smiled towards her. "I'm not the strongest, but I think our powers will complement each other well!" She paused, and then turned her attention onto the entrance of the tower. The dark power emanating from it was almost heavy, pushing against her senses. Just how powerful was Raza, anyway?

Snowfall shook her head, freeing her mind of those dark thoughts. It didn't matter. None of that mattered. They just had to finish their mission, and that was all. "Let's go!" With that, Snowfall took a determined step forward towards the entrance of the tower, bracing herself for any sign of an attack.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th December 2013, 9:44 pm

Like a Star @ heaven - we are now inside the tower-

Raza

"Welcome to my by night tower" Raza giggled as she lounged in her throne. The girls had ventured to the top floor of the tower without any incident until now. The top floor was where Raza resigned. She was wearing a red felt dress with only fabric on the left arm. Her hair streaking between deep red and black was curled around her pale white face. Raza was drop dead gorgeous to the normal eye, but underneath her looks she was an ugly person with her awful attitude. She raised her rand in front of her and tilted her head to the side as she spoke again. "So, I see you have come to surrender the Gem of Aqua to me."

Sailor Splash

"In your dreams!" Sailor Splash shouted at Raza as her arms spread out to her sides, ready to fight. 

Raza 

"As you wish" Raza smirked. "I prefer this anyway, it makes winning much more.... fun." And with that remark Raza's hand fell down in front of her and the room began to shake. A massive fire ball reigned straight at Sailor Splash.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th December 2013, 11:33 am

Sailor Biz tried to stand up straight when the room began to shake. She felt horrified for a split second when she saw the fire ball heading straight for Sailor Splash. 

"Biz Electro Shield!" Sailor Biz took out her cellphone and leaped right in the way of the fireball while attempting to create an electric barrier, but dialed one number incorrectly due to the shaking ground and took the full brunt of the attack. "AAAHHHH!" Sailor Biz screamed as she was forced back over Sailor Splash and crashed onto the ground behind her. She tried to get up while trying not to go unconscious. Her sailor fuku was badly burnt but still mostly intact as she made it with help of DuPont's chemical technology. 

Sailor Biz tried to force back her forming tears as she tried to handle the pain that was coursing through her body.
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th December 2013, 3:10 pm

Sailor Skaro clapped a hand over her mouth as Sailor Biz took the full brunt of Raza's attack. She turned back to Raza, giving her a murderous glare. Sure, this woman was gorgeous, but underneath her appearance was a rotting corpse of a personality--nothing but hate.
It was the Daleks' very concept of pure beauty. Nothing but beautiful hate. Alluring, ravishing, magnificent hate---the exact same emotion that the Senshi of Skaro was currently feeling. And it was this hate that caused her to thrust her left fist out at Raza.
"EXTERMINATE!" she screeched, a Dalek gun forming on top of the gauntlet. She opened fire multiple times, but because of the room's constant shaking, she couldn't get a clear shot. The bluish-white energy beams bounced everywhere, blasting holes into walls. I might accidentally hit my friends and kill them if I keep doing that, she thought ruefully, grimacing.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th December 2013, 8:56 pm

Sailor Splash crossed her arms in front of herself as the fireball lunged at her. When she was thrown back harshly against the wall, she was surprised that she didn't feel any burning. "BIZ!" she screamed when she realized her friend had blocked the impact of the flame. Sailor Yumi clasped her arms around the girl and pulled her tight against herself with tears forming down her eyes. "Don't ever do that again! You hear me girl! You should never sacrifice yourself for me! This entire incident is my fault, not yours!" 

Just then she heard Sailor Skarno holler "Exterminate"  followed by large bangs, dust clouds, and smashing of the room's walls. 

"Enough!" Sailor Splash stood, careful to make sure she didn't hurt Sailor Biz. She walked forward, straight ahead towards Raza."

"You aren't going to hurt me with that gun little girl if you keep missing. Maybe you should learn how to aim first before putting on your big girl pants next time." Raza laughedd her blood curdling laugh as she made her comment towards Sailor Skarno. 

Raza then noticed Sailor Splash walking towards her. She growled and raised her hand again in front of herself, ready to release another fireball, but this time it would be more intense than the first. The energy pulled from within the room toward's Raza's hand, ready to unleash the attack. 

Sailor Splash raised her wrist in front of her, also pulling power from the room. The Gem glowed a bright yellow and sparks flew out onto the floor. Sailor Splash's uniform changed to resemble the color changes within the Gem. Whatever blue shade formed on the Gem, also traveled throughout Sailor Splash's outfit.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th December 2013, 3:49 pm

Sailor Biz felt horrible with herself by how upset Sailor Splash was. She then noticed Splash was walking toward Raza, and her gem was glowing, causing her sailor fuku to glow. "I'm not going down without a fight!" Biz shouted as she stood up, even as she was in horrible pain and walked to Splash's side.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th December 2013, 3:19 am

Snowfall felt her limbs trembling with the stress and fear. She knew they had to protect Splash, but Biz... She took the full brunt of the attack and now she looked like she was in so much pain. Tears came to Snowfall's eyes, but she blinked them back. She couldn't let her concentration go, there was still too much at stake and the enemy was still far too close.

They had another problem now as well. Skaro seemed to have go into a berserk mode, and her attacks were going everywhere. Snowfall backed away from the other senshi, giving her a lot of room until Skaro was able to get her attacks back into control.

Splash seemed to have decided something, and she walked towards Raza in a very determined way. Snowfall wanted to call out to her to stop, but there was something about Sailor Splash's demeanor that commanded both attention and obedience. And then Splash changed. Her uniform was different now, reminiscent of the very Gem that started all of this to begin with.

What could this mean? There was so much power pouring from the now changed senshi.

Snowfall remained quiet, a confused and worried frown on her lips, and instead turned her attention to Sailor Biz who was now standing up and walking over to Splash. She shouldn't even be able to stand up! Her wounds looked awful. "I can't do much to heal you," Snowfall told Biz, "but I'll have my winds wrap around you, and they will help to cool and soothe your wounds."

After doing so, Snowfall nodded to herself, and then joined Biz, standing and support Sailor Splash. She wasn't sure what would happen now, and Splash still had yet to say anything. But Snowfall knew enough to know that something big was about to happen.

Whatever it was, she would support Splash fully.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th December 2013, 1:58 pm

Hey Guys!

We shall continue this roleplay event until it is finished. It is going so well and I don't want to rush it just because the "Deadline" is over.

With this said, I need to create a new event by tonight for the month of December. I would love to hear your input on what you want for the new event! Please suggest anything you think we should do here. http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t5828-rp-event-ideas

Also, I would love to do a regular RP with you guys, like a part two to this event, except not as rushed. Wink

One more thing, I would strongly recommend that you turn your event Otaku into an approved submission so you can use the character in other roleplays \o/  http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/f70-submitted-otaku-crossover-characters
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th December 2013, 9:17 pm

Let's start this RP back up, shall we? Wink 
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th December 2013, 5:45 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st December 2013, 11:10 pm

A combination of Raza and Sailor Splash

Raza let go of the energy she was pulling into her hands. With this motion, Sailor Splash allowed herself to do the same. Raza's attack of fire clashed with Sailor Splash's attack that contained the power of the Gem of Aqua. The entire room began to shake and ceiling tiles began to drop, breaking apart as they clashed with the tiled floor below. Raza stepped backwards from the collision, she looked a bit stunned. Sailor Splash stood still in the same place, unaffected by the attack. The explosion only formed around her, leaving her untouched, her outfit glowing.

"You little brat!" Raza screamed as she whaled another burst of energy towards Sailor Splash.

"You will not hurt my friends." Sailor Splash said, again deflecting the attack, causing another loud BANG echoing around the room.

Raza flew backwards against the wall this time, losing momentum to fight. With one last call of will, Raza gathered all of her remaining energy and hurled it as Sailor Splash.

"YOU WILL NOT CAUSE ANYMORE HARM TO MY PLANET, OR TO YOURS OF THE SECOND MOON OF AQUA!" Sailor Splash screamed as she, once again for the third time, deflected the attack. However, this time the attack did not brush off of Sailor Splash.

Raza instantly vaporized and her remains of dark energy scattered around the room in a glow of red dust. Sailor Splash flew backwards, and smashed through the window as her body hurled toward the earth below. She was unconscious and falling fast. The Gem of Aqua had also smashed apart, leaving an empty shell in the locket on Sailor Splash's wrist that was once the Gem's home.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd December 2013, 4:58 am

Sailor Biz was worried regarding the battle between Sailor Splash and Raza. She didn't pay much attention to Raza's vaporizing because she noticed Splash being flown out of the tower. "Oh my god, Splash!" Biz screamed as she raced as fast as she could in her condition and immediately knew that Splash would die from the impact of falling down to the ground below.

Biz took out her cellphone and punched in a number combination as fast as she could, "Biz Tie Extending!" Biz screamed as her tie on her Sailor Fuku came loose and immediately extended down to the ground as Biz grabbed onto her end. "Please, I really just want to save Splash." She then felt the tie wrap around something.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th December 2013, 4:37 am

The power emanating from Sailor Splash was incredible. Snowfall took a step back, giving the other girl a wide berth and tried to stay out of the raining debris. She had known that Splash was powerful, it was easy to tell, but she hadn't thought that the power could every reach this amount of potency.

What else was this girl capable of?

Splash was winning against Raza, though the evil woman was able to throw one last attack before she vaporized before their very eyes. Snowfall frowned down at the red dust that now swirled around the destroyed room, but then she realized that she no longer felt the power from Splash.

Turning around, she saw Biz already acting, having noticed a few moments before. Snowfall ran to Biz's side, and looked down as well. Her heart lurched when she saw the falling body of Sailor Splash. Snowfall wasn't sure if her winds would be able to stop such a fast momentum, but she didn't have to worry for too long, as it seemed Biz already had an idea.

The ribbons from Biz's front bow began to extend to great lengths, going down and down, trying to reach Splash in time. The ribbons blocked the view, and Snowfall could no longer tell what was going on.

Snowfall turned towards Biz. "Did you get her? Is she safe?" Her heart was racing and she was trying her best not to sound hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th December 2013, 2:01 pm

-moving this RP so that everyone is outside-

Sailor Splash felt a pounding in her head as she slowly began to wake up. Her body felt numb, and she was almost certain that she was paralyzed, or dead. Sailor Splash raised her hand as she opened her eyes. Above her she saw blurred shadows in her vision. 

"I might feel numb, but I can move my arms and still see, so I must still be alive." She thought.

Her outfit then changed back into her civilian clothing and Sailor Splash was no more. Yumi laid there without anymore power emerging from her body. When she had enough energy back, she slowly sat up, ignoring the pounding in her head, and realized that the Gem of Aqua was destroyed, but where did the power go?

"Ugh guys?!" Yumi exclaimed. The energy that was once inside the crystal was draining from the broken holding area on her wrist and was absorbing into her wrist. Her arm glowed with a bright blue light. "This must be why I feel numb."

What we can use here::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top