The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  Empty
PostSubject: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime10th November 2013, 6:00 pm

PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  3GXuYT0

My name is Sailor Splash and my home planet is being attacked by a new enemy. 
No one knows where this enemy has come from, but I really need your help! 
Will you help me?

Mission File:

Information about the Event:

Important: 
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Before posting, please post that you are joining in the signup thread: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t6125-calling-all-otakus-a-rp-event#189018 
You do not need Sailor Saturn's approval to begin roleplaying after you post. Just make sure your first post is the Otaku form, which can be found in the "Information about this event" spoiler.

:?: Questions? You may also ask them in the signup thread, or in an OOC post in this thread.

Happy Roleplaying Smile

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 29th January 2014, 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime10th November 2013, 6:09 pm

Yumi/ Sailor Splash

Civilian Name: Yumi
Senshi Name: Sailor Splash
Power Source: Gem of Aqua (Magical combination of water and electricity)

Yumi sipped her coffee while she waited and thought. A mysterious horrid women named Raza had come to Aqua and was tormenting the citizens, all because she was seeking the Gem of Aqua. Yumi couldn't help thinking that somehow she had attracted this new enemy. If Yumi hadn't found that gem several years ago, her planet might still be living a peaceful life. 

"I can't think about that" Yumi thought to herself. That gem had helped her planet so many times with it's blessed power. Before Yumi found the Gem, she was simply a normal citizen of Aqua, but now she was Sailor Splash.  She was the planet's true and only protector.  Who would have thought exploring one of Aqua's caves alone one day would change her life forever.

Yumi put her coffee down as she waited, sitting on a park bench in Central Park, NYC. Who she was waiting for was a complete mystery. She hoped that the near by Galaxy's with their Planet's and Moon's protectors heard her cry for help.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime10th November 2013, 9:18 pm

Jennifer DuPont/Sailor Biz

Civilian name: Jennifer DuPont
Senshi Name: Sailor Biz
Power Source: Business Drive/Cell Phone

Jennifer got out of one of NYC's many taxis and looked around at Central Park. She had come to NYC to discuss Tyvek packaging with colleagues at DuPont, which was owned by her father. She had awakened a few months ago as Sailor Biz to protect the business industry. She had recently gotten into her first battles with some youma who were attacking local engine factories.

While she was in her hotel room, she heard some sort of distant cry from a faraway galaxy. Jennifer wanted to help in any way she could and protect the people and the economic system of the galaxy that was in trouble. That led her to Central Park although Jennifer didn't know exactly where to find the Sailor Senshi that called out for help.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime10th November 2013, 10:31 pm

Melanie/Sailor Darkness

Civilian Name: Melanie
Senshi Name: Sailor Darkness 
Power Source: Dark Crystal

Melanie strolled through central park. Earth seemed like a strange place to her but than again her home planet was dark constantly and Earth had so much light. She found it a bit strange but said nothing as she walked. She wanted to help in anyway she could.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime11th November 2013, 9:18 am

Chione Boreas // Sailor Snowfall

Civilian Name: Chione Boreas
Senshi Name: Sailor Snowfall
Power Source: The Icy Gale, a blue crystal sphere that is the pendant of her necklace when in her civilian form, and becomes the centerpiece of her Rime Stave whilst transformed.

~~~

Chione breathed in deeply, letting the air pass through her in one big gulp. It was so warm! She hadn't been on this planet for long, but already the heat was something she could not comprehend. It felt nearly suffocating. How could this planet's inhabitants possibly stand living in such warmth for so long?

It certainly was a pretty place though. Full of green and tall buildings. Nothing at all like Gliese's landscape, which was made of mostly muted colors.

But, she was here for a reason, for a purpose. It wouldn't be good to get caught up in seeing the sights like this.

There had been a distressing cry of help that she had not been able to ignore.

Chione had never left her planet before, and had never truly had the desire to do so. But this plea for help had gripped her heart in a tight grip. She couldn't stop herself from wanting to search out the place and find this poor soul who needed any help that they could get.

Besides, Mother would have wanted her to help. And that was all the support Chione needed for her decision.

She was in a park, though she wasn't quite certain if this was the right place. Chione wasn't even sure how she would recognize this person, but she hoped that perhaps the power signature would be something she could recognize upon seeing the person who had so desperately needed help.

Hand clutching her necklace, Chione kept walking through the park, searching.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime11th November 2013, 4:40 pm

Yumi could sense power near by.... this cheered her up again. For a good while she thought no one would answer her call. Gently and slowly, Yumi placed her hand on her wrist, where she kept the Gem of Aqua and tapped it while in deep thought. She sent out an electric force in the air, hoping this bolt would attract the nearby senshi to her location. 

This... read.... meow:
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime11th November 2013, 5:00 pm

Jennifer felt some sort of electrical force that wasn't normal. She ran towards the source of the electrical force and saw a young woman sitting on a park bench. "This must be her, the Sailor Senshi that called out for help." Jennifer thought to herself. She thought how it would be best to introduce herself. 

"Hello, my name is Jennifer, pleased to meet you." Jennifer said as she hoped that this woman would trust her. Admittedly, Jennifer didn't trust many of her co-workers in her line of work so she was a bit worried herself.
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime11th November 2013, 8:31 pm

Civilian Name: Kara Goldwood
Senshi Name: Sailor Skaro
Power Source: Two identical charm bracelets on both her wrists, each with gold chains and containing only one charm: a Dalek. This is what she uses to transform, and when she does, they turn into gauntlets and when calling upon her power in order to fire lasers or extract data, either the Dalek gun or the plunger extends out of one of them, depending on what she wants to do.

Kara read her map of NYC for what seemed like the twentieth time to her. This huge city was so different to her small British town; how on Earth would she find this Senshi? Wondering if the Daleks had a built-in navigational system within them, she stood on the sidewalk, desperately calling for a taxi.After a taxi ride and a quick exchange of pounds and American dollars, the blonde hopped off the taxi and headed into Central Park. Casting a nervous glance at all the statues nearby (after all, an Angel could be hiding anywhere), she walked along the path until she felt an electrical current. Yes, this had to be the Senshi in trouble. Somehow, she followed the electrical force to a woman on a park bench. "GREETINGS, FELLOW--er, I mean hi," she quickly said, blushing and scratching the back of her neck. Ever since she had awakened as Sailor Skaro, she found herself talking like a Dalek more and more.

Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime11th November 2013, 8:46 pm

Melanie felt the electrical force in the air and fallowed it. she quickly came upon a few other girls. "Um hi." she said looking at the others around the bench or on the bench. Shen was a bit unsure what else she could really say. Should she introduce herself or should she say something else.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 11:11 am

Yumi thread her now empty coffee cup into the trash can next to the bench. Before her, were 3 beautiful young girls, and Yumi could sense a 4th one coming. 

"Thank you." Yumi whispered, trying not to get emotional. She had hoped for at least one or two people to come to her planet's aid, but 4 was something that just overwhelmed her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Raza

Raza looked into her All Seeing Crystal that she kept around her neck. She saw the image of Yumi/Sailor Splash surrounded by 3 powerful beings. 

"So that little brat thinks she will defeat me with these others helping her?" Raza snickered as she laughed. "I have the perfect home welcoming gift for you ladies."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 12:49 pm

It was a trickle at first, but soon there was no denying it. The very power signature she was searching for was nearby. And with it, she felt others. Somewhat similar in someways, in the way that all senshi were similar, but all distinct and very different as well.

Chione made her way to them, noting that there were four girls gathered together already. She was the late arrival, it seemed.

Trusting that her intuition wasn't leading her on the wrong path, Chione approached them, a smile on her lips. "I believe you are the ones I've been searching for. My name is Chione Boreas, it is nice to meet you all." She looked to each one of them, and felt happy that they would all be working together.

It would be fun and interesting to work with others for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime13th November 2013, 4:46 pm

Jennifer was glad that more women had shown up to help the woman that called them. 

"It's no problem". Jennifer said. She felt she should introduce herself to her fellow Senshi. "I'm Jennifer Dupont, pleased to meet all of you." Jennifer said while trying to smile. She was concerned about the possibility in her mind of going on a major mission and having to explain her absence from work. The youma she had fought so far were all close to where she lived or worked. She was sure that she would be able to come up with something.

Jennifer wanted to know more about the woman who brought them all together and how she could help. She knew the woman was from a different galaxy but she didn't know which one.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime14th November 2013, 10:06 pm

~*~* Moving the RP Event along *~*~*

After the initial gathering, Yumi and the others had properly introduced themselves. The group had moved to a secluded location within the park where Yumi used her Gem of Aqua to teleport the girls to Aqua. 

"This is my home." Yumi stated as she looked out her apartment window. She lived on the top floor of one of the tallest skyscrapers in Waves, the capital City of Aqua. At the moment, everything seemed pretty quiet, but danger could be sensed throughout the town. 

Just then something fell out of the sky a few blocks away from Yumi's apartment. "Let's go." Yumi instructed.

When the girls arrived, the object that had fallen resembled some sort of pod. The middle was torn open, as if something used to be inside. "Something isn't rig......" before Yumi could finish her sentence something pulled her back and high into the air. 

Yumi had been grabbed by a web like substance that came from a creature hanging out on the side of a recent building. Yumi was about 6 stories high, stuck to the side of the building with the creature above her. The creature screeched as it shot out another web at the girls. It resembled a rather large spider, something that was sent by Raza.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime15th November 2013, 5:19 pm

Jennifer was startled when she saw Yumi dragged onto the building with the spider-like creature.

"This will not be tolerated! Biz Power Make-Up!" Jennifer shouted as she took out her cell-phone and a flash of electricity coursed through her, a pink and black sailor fuku outfit replacing her civilian clothes. Awaiting for her fellow Sailor Senshi to transform, she used all of her strength to leap up the building, using the leftover construction equipment to jump on. She landed near the creature and Yumi but was unsure how to reach them, as she couldn't stick to walls.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime15th November 2013, 8:21 pm

Kara was stunned when the spider-like creature dragged Yumi onto a building. However, she quickly regained her composure, and allowed the smallest of smirks to cross her face. Spider versus Dalek soldier...I think we know the winner to that, don't we? she thought, raising her left hand into the air.
"SKARO POWER, MAKE UP!"
With a flash of light, Sailor Skaro took the place of Kara, wearing a metal fuku resembling the metal case of a Dalek complete with an 'eyestalk' where the jewel on the tiara would normally be. Her face held no expression except for one: hate.
Using her left gauntlet, which grew into a Dalek gun, she blasted a few pieces of construction equipment out of the way and hopped on the building near Sailor Biz.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime15th November 2013, 11:31 pm

Melanie blinked a couple times before quickly fallowing suit with the other two. "dark power, Make Up!" she called. in seconds she was in her black and grey Fuku her black hair pulled up in a dark grey bow. she joined the other two on the building. "So any ideas on how to save her?" she asked her now black eyes darting from one to the other for ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 12:50 am

Chione's eyes were wide as she stared up at Yumi, a kind of fear settling in. She had known this mission would involve fighting, but it was one thing to know and another to be in the middle of it. Her own duties back home didn't involve too much fighting very often.

But she was still a senshi, and Yumi needed help. Chione pulled on her amulet and followed the other girls' leads, and yelled, "Snowfall Power, Make Up!"

The cool blue emanated from the amulet and swirled around her, encasing her in sheet of ice, transforming her. The Rime Stave materialized in her hands with the amulet, now changed, sitting atop it.

Sailor Snowfall stood where Chione once had, a sailor senshi in pale yellow and ice blue. Her fear was now pushed back by the familiar power coursing through her.

Snowfall looked to the other senshi. Her own powers were not the strongest, back home she specialized in bringing about winter to her people and and with Gliese being mostly peaceful, fighting was a secondary job.

But one of these other girls must surely be more powerful than she. "If one of you can cut her down from that web, I can use my winds to glide her down to safety without her coming to harm from the fall."
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 6:53 pm

Sailor Biz was quickly determining what would be the best course of action to take. Her powers were generated through dialing numbers on her cellphone.

"This had better work." Biz said as she dialed 348 on her cellphone, which would produce a laser that could cut through or seriously damage most materials. "Snowfall, I need you to glide her down once I've broken through the web. Let's do this." Biz held her cellphone up and a small red laser shot from the antenna, hitting the webs. Although she was weak at physical combat, Biz appreciated the powers she could generate through her cellphone.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 7:26 pm

Meep:
Back to top Go down
SailorRubyStar
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorRubyStar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Book Addict of Fictional Books

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 8:07 pm

Civilian Name: Naomi Shizuku
 Senshi Name: Sailor Liu
 Power Source: Healing, Fire, Water
Back to top Go down
https://www/quotev.com/hidingintherestroom
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime17th November 2013, 8:22 pm

A new Otaku appears and stuff:

Yumi closed her eyes to make sure the wreckage from Sailor Biz's attack hitting the monster's web didn't get in her eyes. Suddenly Yumi was falling, but thanks to Sailor Snowflakes quick thinking, the winter winds guided her down to the ground safely without injury.

"You are totally done for." Yumi scowled at the spider, which had now leaped onto the ground and stood in front of the Senshi. It was weak from the previous attacks that had hit it.

"Aqua Power, Make Up!" Yumi screamed as she trusted out her left hand, which held the Gem of Aqua on the wrist. Blue electric mists swirled around Yumi devouring her and Sailor Splash emerged from the chaos.

Although Yumi had been Sailor Splash for quit some time now, she was still learning her powers. Most of the time, Sailor Splash simply concentrated on her Gem wishing for something to happen, and nine times out of ten it worked. Of course she had specific names for her favorite attacks, but this time no name was shouted. A beam of light shone out of Sailor Splash's wrist and fired a bolt at the spider, causing the beast to explode.

------------------------

Raza 

As the beast exploded, a red orb sizzled out of the monster's dead carcass. Inside was a women's face with long blood red hair. She hissed like an animal before her lips turned upward in a joyful smile.

"You pathetic little girls are too weak to fight me. That spider monster was something I just threw together to test your power and you almost failed! I do look forward to fighting you, and the Gem of Aqua will finally be mine!"

The monster's remains and the orb then vanished.
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime17th November 2013, 8:39 pm

Sailor Skaro jumped back on the ground next to her fellow Senshi, with the tiniest of a smirk as the spider exploded. However, it quickly vanished as a red orb appeared above the spider.
"IDENTIFY YOURSELF!" she barked as the woman's voice issued out of the orb. This had to be the enemy they were fighting, the one that caused Yumi to call for help. Hate coursed through Skaro's veins, and that was always a dangerous thing.
"YOU ARE INFERIOR!" the furious Senshi screeched, sounding more and more like a Dalek with every word. "YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!" She said this right after the orb disappeared, so she wasn't sure if the woman heard her. But it really didn't matter that much.
"WHAT DO WE DO NOW?" she asked, turning to Sailor Splash.

OOC::
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 3:10 am

Snowfall frowned as she listened to the woman speak. She was so angry, and the words she said made Snowfall worry even more. When she first decided to answer the call, Snowfall had known that there would be fighting involved. She wasn't the greatest fighter, but she wanted to help in any way that she could.

But she hadn't realized just how frightening it would be. Her heart was still racing painfully in her chest, even though the immediate danger had been dealt with.

Hearing Skaro's question, Snowfall looked to Sailor Splash for guidance as well. She would know best as to how to continue. Though a question tickled at her. "Why is this woman so obsessed with you and your Gem?" she asked of Splash. "Is it simply because it is powerful, or is there something more vengeful to it?"
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 5:52 pm

Sailor Splash looked toward Sailor Snowfall as she answered her fellow senshi's question. The expression on Sailor Splash's face was distant as if remembering something.  "The planet of Aqua was a happy and quiet planet within our galaxy. In fact, it was thought that Aqua was the only planet within our galaxy that held life, but a few years ago we discovered this was not true. One of our distant moons, Iceard, held an evil life force that came down and occupied planet Aqua when the moon lined perfectly with our 3 sons. It turned out Iceard held an entire civilization under it's surface. Aqua grew dark and cold as this evil controlled, but one day when I was venturing alone in the caves by my home, I discovered this." Sailor Splash lifted her wrist, showing the others the Gem of Aqua. "This was when I first became Sailor Splash. Stories of our past spoke about an ancient gem that held great power and I had discovered it."

Sailor Splash then turned away from her new friends as she continued to speak. "With my new power, I defeated the evil that came from Iceard, but if you ask me I can only guess that Raza is also from Iceard. We have never visited their civilization to this date."

Read me (part of the RP):
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 6:33 pm

Darkness listened to the answer to the questions before speaking. "Theres more that your not telling us." she said her voice no louder than a whisper as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime20th November 2013, 6:43 pm

Sailor Biz was interested in Sailor Splash's story but also had a feeling that Splash wasn't saying everything she knew. She hoped that wouldn't impact their mission.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 8:04 am

Snowfall stared over at Splash, a small frown on her lips. She was not the best at reading people, but Splash's whole demeanor seemed closed off, and Snowfall could only feel like Splash was not being completely open with them.

That seemed strange, considering all of them had gone out of their way to come and help her with this. The least Splash could do was to be honest with them.

But then, everyone was entitled to their own secrets, and Snowfall was going to trust that Splash would inform them of things whenever it was necessary.

She smiled at Sailor Darkness. "It's okay. We can wait to hear more when Sailor Splash is ready to tell us." She paused, and looked towards Splash. "Just promise us that you won't keep things from us if it is incredibly important, okay?"

And with that, Snowfall shifted her position, looking around at their current surroundings. "What is our next plan of action? We probably should not sit still for long."
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime23rd November 2013, 5:19 am

For a long time, Sailor Skaro stayed silent. Upon hearing Sailor Splash's story, she wanted to sound the war cry, to exterminate everything in her path. However, even she knew that they needed a strategy, especially since this Icecard was powerful enough to invade a planet. And plus, Splash was hiding something. Again, she said nothing on the matter, though she really would have liked to demand an explanation. But then again, everyone had secrets.
"SAILOR SNOWFALL SPEAKS WISELY," she finally commented, nodding at the winter Senshi. "I SAY WE SHOULD JUST EXTERMINATE THIS RAZA, BUT IT WON'T BE THAT EASY."
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime23rd November 2013, 11:18 pm

Sailor Splash turned again to face her colleagues.  She purposely ignored her fellow Senshi's questioning her regarding the truth. "We will fight Raza in good time, my dear Sailor Skaro. For now, we need to rest. If we were to charge at her now, we would not be prepared. I am afraid Raza is right. We are weak at our current state, but I have a plan. You may all stay at my apartment tonight. I have two spare guest rooms, and a double bed pull out couch in my living room. Someone can take my bed, I can sleep in my recliner." Sailor Splash giggled at the recliner bit, trying to shed some light to the situation at hand.

Sailor Splash exhaled as her Senshi form vanished and regular Yumi emerged. These girls barely knew one another, and she strongly felt that a good sleep over party would loosen up the tension between them. If these girls were to fight Raza, they needed to be closer than just fellow Senshi who gathered to fight.

read Smile:
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 4:07 pm

bump Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!    PRIZES!!!  Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIZES!!! Event Thread: Calling All Otakus!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top