The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC   Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC I_icon_minitime29th October 2013, 5:40 pm

Plot Summary
Chaos has returned once more. The Light of Hope is in the mind of everyone, but Chaos is as well. People's minds have become darker as times have become harder and Chaos has grown stronger and stronger.

Moving as just simple stardust in the Universe, Chaos is stronger than never before. Planets turned against themselves as the people's fears, anger, frustration, and worries became amplified as Chaos manipulated their minds. Planets were destroyed one by one as Chaos moved from Galaxy to Galaxy.

Never forgetting about Sailor Moon, Chaos built strength to finally take revenge on the light that tried to trap it away. Four more Villains appear to challenge up against the Sailor Senshi from the White Moon Kingdom along the side of serving Chaos to receive the immortality promised to them.

As the Villains get stronger, the Sailor Senshi will have to go past the point of no return and find their inner Eternal strength as Sailor Moon must find her power in the Cosmos!
Important Info + Further Details
Spoiler:
- This is based solely off of the Sailor Moon Anime Plot Line.
- This is when the Sailor Senshi will become Eternal and Sailor Moon will become Sailor Cosmos.
- The Villains will be called Sailor + Name of Mineral + Something to do with one the Four Elements. Each Villain will have a different Element in their name. I'm leaving the creativity of the name up to the user.
- Chaos is an NPC.
- Instead of the Galaxia Bracelets to keep them in the mind control as well as boosted power, they will each have a "Chaotic Brooch."
- The Sailor Senshi will call out "Venus/Mars/Uranus etc. Eternal Power, Make-Up!"
- Sailor Moon will call out "Moon Cosmos Power, Make Up!"
- Sailor Cosmos will be a boost for Tsukino Usagi specifically. She will not have the mentally of Neo Queen Serenity.
- All of this takes place a year at the end of the Sailor Stars Arc. The Inner Senshi will be 17, the Uranus/Neptune will be 19, Pluto is pretty much ageless, and Saturn will be 14.
- All the attacks in the manga that isn't shown in the anime will be given to them in Eternal Sailor Senshi Form.
- The attack from Sailor Cosmos and the Villains is up to their own interpretations.
- What turns the Sailor Senshi into their Eternal state is when all 9 Soldiers unite as one group and Sailor Moon into Sailor Cosmos with all of them united.
I have had an idea for a roleplay like this since I was in 8th Grade. Just recently I remembered it and edited it to make more sense. Thank you to everyone who has decided to read the plot and be apart of this. There are many roles available, so please feel free to ask to be two characters. If all the characters are filled and more people want to join, I ask that you give up one of the characters to someone else. Only if you want to that is.
Restrictions
---Canon Senshi: Sailor Moon/Cosmos, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto
---Canon Villains: Chaos [NPC]
---Otaku Senshi: N/A
---Otaku Villains: Sailor Amethyst Tornado, Villain 2, Villain 3, Villain 4

Claimed Characters
Sailor Moon/Cosmos: Available
Sailor Mercury: Available
Sailor Venus: Available
Sailor Mars: Available
Sailor Jupiter: Available
Sailor Saturn: Available
Sailor Uranus: Available
Sailor Neptune: Available
Sailor Pluto: Available
Chaos: NPC!
Sailor Amethyst Tornado: Lust
Villain 2: Available
Villain 3: Available
Villain 4: Available

As an Advanced Role-Play, each post made MUST have at least 300 words.

Last edited by Lust on 29th October 2013, 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC   Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC I_icon_minitime29th October 2013, 5:40 pm

Posting Order
Undetermined
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC   Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC I_icon_minitime29th October 2013, 5:52 pm

Can I be Saturn please?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC   Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC I_icon_minitime29th October 2013, 5:55 pm

Yes, you can. I'm going to edit it into the first post because I forgot, but for my own requirement, I want everyone's post to be at least 300 words. It's not too much and just enough for everyone to get their point across and help each other move forward in the story.

Can you do that?
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC   Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC I_icon_minitime29th October 2013, 6:10 pm

I don't feel like I could do that much right now (always had a problem with post length). I feel I could do that many words later on but not now. So I can't request the role of Saturn for this RP anymore.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC   Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC I_icon_minitime29th October 2013, 6:17 pm

Oh my, I am feeling very indecisive and I really want to join, but I cannot decide who I want to be!
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC   Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC I_icon_minitime29th October 2013, 6:18 pm

I look forward to your efforts to get better and join the Role-Play. ^.^

@Venus: Looking forward to your decision! Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC   Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC I_icon_minitime29th October 2013, 10:04 pm

When you say long posts are a must, that actually entices me xD

I don't have a profile yet, but I would like to claim Neptune. Been waiting for the perfect storyline to play her Smile
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC   Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC I_icon_minitime29th October 2013, 11:51 pm

To me 300 posts isn't a lot. A 300 word post is a long enough post to get things pushed forward. Lol.

Neptune is yours. I'm not expecting everyone to make a profile immediately since it will take time to gather enough people. We'll more than likely have to have some of the Sailor Senshi play as NPC for awhile till claimed.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC   Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC I_icon_minitime30th October 2013, 3:29 pm

Gonna bump this.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC   Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC I_icon_minitime4th November 2013, 9:31 am

Uwah, I like this idea a lot, and I love that you want the word count to be higher. I used to roleplay RPs where me and the others would write 1000+ words per post, sometimes even more haha I have missed having a higher-requirement RP :3

But my trouble is the same as Venus xD I am not sure who I'd want to play!

I kind of want to play as Uranus, because Uranus is always incredibly fun to play, but then I adore playing Venus too. But I also love playing as villains Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC 3150097195 And these ones sound especially fun.

Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC 3050727640 Too many things! I will have to think about this more.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC   Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC I_icon_minitime4th November 2013, 9:46 am

You can always pick a Villain and a Senshi. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC   Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC I_icon_minitime8th November 2013, 11:00 am

I guess this roleplay won't be happening at all. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC   Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC I_icon_minitime27th January 2014, 6:56 pm

For the hell of it I'm going to bump this up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC   Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Cosmos [Advanced] OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top