The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

An Eternal Senshi TimeLine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jupiter Jovian
Star Seed

Jupiter Jovian

Star Seed

Title : The Bringer of Jolly

An Eternal Senshi TimeLine Empty
PostSubject: An Eternal Senshi TimeLine   An Eternal Senshi TimeLine I_icon_minitime23rd June 2011, 7:12 pm

[constantly updated]

Pre-History:

Before our universe came into existence, on a higher dimension the greater forces of Chaos and Order as they could never be in our dimension shifted about. Darkness moving about and Order standing still. An unstoppable force meeting an immovable one. It came to be as with all battles, that one side made an extravagant move.

The meeting at just the right force and power, lead to a rip in that dimension and created a micro-fissure in ours. One where the Chaos of Living Darkness pushed the very fabric of reality creating our universe. In the beginning there was only Chaos. Then came through the fissure small groupings of Living Light of Order. Then there was light.

With different physics the Chaos reacted as the still body and Order actually began to move. Pushing the darkness further and further back. The Living Order of Light actually began to take shape. Force and Light solidifying. While the Chaos of Living Darkness began to spread out. The fissure closed with the mass of the new universe, closing it forever(?)

With these eternal forces settling in, an unknown amount of time on a cosmological scale passes. The Light become the Cosmic Stars. With their mere light able to push back the darkness expanding the universe still. But The Chaos did not allow this indefinitely. It struck out, and also creating the forces of physics we know now by this act. Shattering the ancient Cosmic Stars into Galactic Shards. These galaxy-sized forms of concentrated Order of Light floated away from each other gradually. Allowing slivers of Chaos inbetween them

In some areas a great expanse of Chaos thrived, in others specks of Chaos barely maintained form against the encroaching light. The impulse of both forces in our universe, lead to a stale mate. The Galactic Shards floated slowly away from each other untouched by the Darkness, and the Chaos was allowed to prosper as well. It was in this time that true galaxies formed.

Within the hearts of most galaxies at this time was a Galactic Shard. Powering through the universe. The once impulsive Chaos grew the first instinct, seek out and stop order where it grew too much. and it did. At one point spreading out it's dark tendrils from the edge of the known universe and attacking the Galactic Shards. It succeeded. All but one Galactic Shard were torn asunder. Leaving nothing but Star Shards floating aimlessly within the galaxies and a couple in interstellar space. Among the Chaos.

The Star Shards began to find planets and stars. Each finding instinctively, a celestial body to dwell on. Though not all found their place of resting hospitable or even solid. But most planetary Star Shards began to take up the characteristics of the planet they landed on. The power of Light powering the planet's growth and providing protection, while the planet provided the Star shard with a host, a vessel against the Chaos.

Soon, the first planet in the universe grew intelligent life. And there is where the first Star Solider was created.

As Light found it's warriors, so too did the Darkness. Some were granted with the power of Light, other manifestations were given power of Chaos to combat such small scale warfare.

History:

The First Star solider dies. Rebirths are revealed.

The First Star Soldiers unite. But get defeated by chaos.

Their rebirths cause a stir in the nearby planets, awaking other Soldiers.

A chain reaction begins to happen across the universe, the Milky Way isn't anywhere close to the battles.

Star Soldiers awaken across multiple galaxies. Most still have no idea of each other.

Present:

White Moon Kingdom is destroyed.

Queen Beryl deafeted.

Dark Moon Kingdom Defeated.

Sailor Galaxia converted.

Future:

Crystal Tokyo formed.

Neo Queen Serenity Crowned.

First Child of the Star couple is born.

The Black Moon Crisis over.

The Great Galactic Bridge opens.

Far-Future:

Queen Usagi Moon crowned.

Birth of Star Couple's first child.

Destruction of Neo Crystal Tokyo.

Death of Queen Usagi Moon.

Sailor Cosmos takes reign.

Unification of All known Star Soldiers in the universe.

All beings have long since died, and the forces of light and darkness are left to grow and build and continue thier fight till an eternity brings about a stillness.

Last edited by Jupiter_Jovian on 23rd June 2011, 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: An Eternal Senshi TimeLine   An Eternal Senshi TimeLine I_icon_minitime23rd June 2011, 8:43 pm

I really really really liked the detail of this, although I am not sure what idea bases you are looking for, I would be more than willing to listen to ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Jovian
Star Seed

Jupiter Jovian

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: An Eternal Senshi TimeLine   An Eternal Senshi TimeLine I_icon_minitime23rd June 2011, 8:47 pm

Lady Galaxia wrote:
I really really really liked the detail of this, although I am not sure what idea bases you are looking for, I would be more than willing to listen to ideas Smile

No ideas, just critique my timeline. Say if something doesn't sound at all plasuable within the SM universe. Or if you just enjoy a specific section of my timeline. I hope to use it as a basis for any fanfic I write myself.
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: An Eternal Senshi TimeLine   An Eternal Senshi TimeLine I_icon_minitime23rd June 2011, 8:58 pm

So far so good, the only thing I can think has to do with the actual writing. A couple sentences are a tad choppy, or don't seem as smooth as the rest, but I think it makes a LOT of sense... >.> I will have a hard time now picturing this as the history to the galaxy of sailor moon now...
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Jovian
Star Seed

Jupiter Jovian

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: An Eternal Senshi TimeLine   An Eternal Senshi TimeLine I_icon_minitime24th June 2011, 9:13 am

The timeline isn't a story itself. It's more of basis. I'll be posting the fanfic later. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Eternal Senshi TimeLine   An Eternal Senshi TimeLine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Eternal Senshi TimeLine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top