The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Discussion: how Haruka and Michiru were awakened

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

Discussion: how Haruka and Michiru were awakened Empty
PostSubject: Discussion: how Haruka and Michiru were awakened   Discussion: how Haruka and Michiru were awakened I_icon_minitime2nd October 2013, 2:47 am

OK so I was curious on what everyone else thought. We got a slight look at how Haruka was awakened and still didn't get much of an answer on how her lip rod just mysteriously appeared in front of her and we have absolutely no insight on how Michiru was awakened.

I've always thought that Setsuna had something to do with their awakenings. I mean it just seemed to coincidental for Haruka's Lip Rod to just show up out of the blue like that. So I think Some how Setsuna was able to deliver Haruka her Lip rod without leaveing the time gate. And i belive Michiru gaind her henshin andLip Rod much the same way Setsuna was also able to deliver her henshin rod to her as well. did anyone else have an ideas on how their awakenings happened? (and if something has already been posted like this I'm sorry I didn't see anything like this)
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: how Haruka and Michiru were awakened   Discussion: how Haruka and Michiru were awakened I_icon_minitime2nd October 2013, 9:53 am

I assume you're referring to the anime awakening, correct?

From what I could tell both Haruka and Michiru "knew" they were predestined for something and had premonitions about it; they never needed anyone (i.e. a talking cat) to come up to them and tell them they were Sailors.

Maybe they were just more developed and mature than the Inners?

As for the the Rod just "showing up", I think it was a subconscious reaction from Haruka herself to what was happening. Evil Youma appears out of boy's body for all-around shock, oops, time to trigger that latent Senshi power.

Michiru's awakening must have followed the same line, though yes, she might've met Setsuna before.

What I'd like to know is why does Michiru features in Haruka's premonition and how does she know her? Bonds from past lives, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Shayera-Elektra
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: how Haruka and Michiru were awakened   Discussion: how Haruka and Michiru were awakened I_icon_minitime10th November 2013, 3:35 pm

RayOfHope wrote:
I assume you're referring to the anime awakening, correct?

From what I could tell both Haruka and Michiru "knew" they were predestined for something and had premonitions about it; they never needed anyone (i.e. a talking cat) to come up to them and tell them they were Sailors.

Maybe they were just more developed and mature than the Inners?

As for the the Rod just "showing up", I think it was a subconscious reaction from Haruka herself to what was happening. Evil Youma appears out of boy's body for all-around shock, oops, time to trigger that latent Senshi power.

Michiru's awakening must have followed the same line, though yes, she might've met Setsuna before.

What I'd like to know is why does Michiru features in Haruka's premonition and how does she know her? Bonds from past lives, maybe?
In that episode when we have a glimpse of Haruka's and Michiru's past, we can see how Haruka awakened. She was already premonition dreams dreams and she was aware something was about to change. She was attacked by a daimon and the transformation pen just showed up. Michiru shows up and tell her to not get the pen, otherwise there wouldn't have a way back. Michiru transforms into Sailor Neptune, in front of Haruka. - So or she doesn't mind keep a secret id or she was already know back then that Haruka shared the same path as her (what is obviously by the transformation pen apperance) and that she was another senshi, Sailor Uranus.
Neptune was already a senshi for a little while in that point, at least. For what I can tell, she was seeking for Uranus and already knew that this person was Haruka, she is showing to be willing to meet Haruka before the daimon showed up, Elza Grey had already introduced them, attending Michiru's wish. Or she had a good clue, or destiny draw them together, since destiny is a strong force at the series. Neptune has probably awaken somewhere during the events of R (when the Death Busters started acting, without the inners knew it, afterall they were busy fighting the black moon) or between R and the starting of S.
They hear and undertand the rushs and cries of ocean and wind, it's not too much imagine that it also guided them at that path.
Michiru's awaken shoud be pretty similar to Uranus, because they are always equal in everything, powers and ideas, it's not a big stretch imagine they have similar awakens, with maybe weeks or a few months between them.
As for why the transformation pen showed out of no where...I don't think Pluto has anything with it. For all we know, Pluto probably got her own pen from NQS. Since she didn't have any civilian before NQS allows her to leave the Gate (anime) or re-incarnates her (manga). It's magic, things can show up of no where. Many of Sailor Moon wands/rods came out of no where, they were summoned when she needed, I presume Uranus and Neptune transformation pens did the same, and their premonition abilities guided them.
If you look careful...Luna also seems to take the transformation pens of the inners, as well as well, sailor moon's brooch out of no where too. Luna just shows up with them at her mouth. Discussion: how Haruka and Michiru were awakened 111859084 

What makes me wonder how Haruka and Michiru got their commnicators. Maybe comes in a set with transformation pens? Does Setsuna have one too? Does Hotaru has a transformation pen, since we never saw her transforming on sreen? It's just voilà here is Sailor Saturn!Discussion: how Haruka and Michiru were awakened 1928763829
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: how Haruka and Michiru were awakened   Discussion: how Haruka and Michiru were awakened I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion: how Haruka and Michiru were awakened

View previous topic View next topic Back to top