The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Just call me Dee ;)

GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:11 am

ooc:
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenheartsvenus.tumblr.com/
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:20 am

OOC::
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:39 am

ooc:

Janice was watching as her tributes Juno and Jove seemed to survive easily. However she was concerned - how longer would they be able to put this up on their own? And the sponsors looked rather uninterested in them, seeing as they hadn't given them the "excitement" they were looking for.

It was time for her to make her move. She looked around and thought that Rei may be one to understand the true potential of the twins.

"Good morning Rei", she said cheerfully. "I hope you are enjoying the Hunger Games so far! They have been so exciting, and tributes are very resourceful. I was very surprised at that little firebug, I'll say!"

"What do you think of my tributes from District 9?", she asked. Before Rei could answer, she interrupted. "I know what you're thinking. They haven't really done much. Boring, isn't it?"

"But we are down to 8 tributes", she continued. "Action is nice and all, but don't you think it's time to think who will be the champion of the 23rd games?"

"So take a look at them and tell me. Who do you think is the future champion? Is it that hallucinating girl from District 6? Why, the next thing you'll know, she'll eat some poisonous berries and die before a tribute gets to her!", she laughed.

"Or what about that Akiko girl? Do you remember the Cornucopia action? She barely survived my tribute Juno's chakram attack. What do you think will happen the next time they meet, when exhaustion kicks in for her?"

"The Hunger Games are similar to a marathon", she continued. "It is about endurance. My tributes are wise enough to know this. Both of them are well-rested and will have an advantage when they encounter the rest of the tributes. And I think they have already proven their worth - just look at their Cornucopia achievements. Jove nearly killed Nao and Akiko right then. They gathered lots of supplied and fled unharmed."

"Sponsoring tributes that will make for more action is nice, but now we're getting to the end. Do you want to be the sponsor of passionate, I will say, but ultimately, defeated tributes? Or the sponsor of the future champion? I'll let you think about it", she winked and returned to her seat.
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:47 am

Light:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:52 am

What bloodbath were you looking at?:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:53 am

((OOC: Currently I have a slow loading time. Getting it fixed now. But currently on phone and iPad until computer loading time is fixed.))
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:56 am

Akiko:
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:57 am

Natasha stops her chat with Verdi to cut in on Janice's conversation. "Yes, your story is cute and all, but for a champion you clearly have not been paying close enough attention."

Natasha turns to Rei and says, "Don't let this silly, LYING champion fool you into giving away money to the twins who have done nothing this entire time. Eventually they will have to kill each other. I love how she tries to tell you Akiko was the one hit with the chakram when it was actually Nao and Cere. Remember how sour you were when the tribute you helped sponsor died the second night?"

Natasha turns to Janice, "Shame on you for being a filthy lying champion, which I suppose we should come to expect from ex-tributes. I know who I will never help sponsor."

"Besides, the odds are even more so in Akiko's favor because I am buying her a Body armor set for $10,000. Your bets are better off with my tribute."
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:58 am

ooc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:59 am

ooc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:02 am

The Sponsor Purses Updated:

Champion Purses Updated:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:04 am

Arena wrote:
Heidi woke, feeling as though her head was stuffed with cotton. Her ears were no longer ringing but she she focused on listening to the sounds around her, she couldn't hear a thing. Shifting, her body creaking from sleeping in a tree all night long, Heidi noticed a parachute in her lap. She blinked at it, wondering where it came from. Frowning she thought back to the day before.

After killing Sarah, and the memory of her knife sliding into Sarah's heart made her gag a little, she had stumbled into a new zone and found a tree to hide in for the night. After tearing her blanket into strips for a rope, she had settled in for the night, drinking some of her water and eating...

"Well crap," Heidi muttered under her breath as she recalled the mushrooms she had ate. They must have been poisoned or hallucinogenics or something because she couldn't recall anything after that. The parachute must have come while she was drugged. 

"I guess I should count myself lucky they didn't kill me," she said with a sigh picking up the parachute. "I wonder what's in this."

Heidi stared at the cookies and gauze that fell out of the parachute with a look of profound gratitude. She had been expecting something, well less, maybe just gauze or some little thing that would aid her. But cookies? This was a treat. 

"Thank you," she whispered, "Thank you. I'll save these for when things get really bad and I need something to remind me what I'm fighting for."

She almost choked on the words but knew the sponsors and Capital viewers would like it.

She slung off her backpack and went to put the cookies in it when she noticed that the rest of her roots and her remaining ration was missing. It was like having ice water poured down her back as shock froze her. Who...what...how!?

Her mind went into overdrive, trying to figure out how this was possible. Who could possibly be stealing her food? There had been no one here when she went to sleep, she didn't think. And she'd like to think that she would have woken up had someone climbed up here to rifle through her packs.

For that matter, why just take the food? Why not the weapons or the water? Why not kill her? If she was under the influence of hallucinogenic mushrooms the night before she would have been an easy target, an easy kill. But she was alive and she still had all her supplies, minus the roots and ration. Now all she had left to eat were the cookies.

Confused, Heidi choose one cookie and nibbled on it as she thought about what she'd do for the day. She had to gather more food. She was good on water, with her half full water bottle and the full medium sized bottle that had been filled with rain water, thank you Sarah. She wasn't a hunter, but she had fish hooks so maybe she could do some fishing. Possibly.

Her thirst wasn't so bad so she chose to save her water for now. Untying herself from the branch, she packed everything away and put on the backpacks, one on her back and one on her front. Easier to carry them like this than both on her back plus they offered some protection from projectiles. 

She climbed down the tree slowly, hesitating every few seconds as she strained to see if there were any threats. The lack of hearing was unnerving and not being able to hear anything was making her skittish.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:08 am

Rei tossed her long, black hair behind her shoulder with her tracemark half smile. "Now, now, Champions. This will never do - the action should be in the arena, certainly not here." She turned toward Janice and stared at her coolly for a beat too long. "I feel you have got the measure of me well, I will support those who excite me on the battlefield. However, your Tributes have done nothing for my entertainment so far..." She yawned dramatically, her manicured hand raising up to fan her mouth. "Unless they do something exciting today, I'm afraid they are on their own."

She turned to Natasha. "Is this true? Unfortunately I don't care much for taking notes. I know what is interesting and what is not." Certainly body armour was interesting, and Rei would watch with great interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:09 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:11 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:11 am

ooc:

Natasha smiles at Rei, before glaring up at Janice. "Of course it's true. Cere was hit and Thunder asked you for medicine, remember? I encouraged it, and even paid for half. In addition to that, Nao had gotten her side sliced by the chakram, but luckily had medicine and gauze in her pack. Akiko helped her to heal before ditching her the next day."

Last edited by Natasha on 6th August 2013, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:12 am

The Arena wrote:
Back in the cover of the trees and forest to ponder her next move, Aurae opened the canister that had been attached to the silver parachute, stashing the parachute back into her pack. At the bottom, under a note, was a coil of silvery filament. She had been so happy to receive such a wonderful surprise--proof that the sponsors had not forgotten about or given up on her. She picked up the note and unfolded the expensive and decorative stationery, and read the message.

Shimmer wrote:
I like Blythe dolls~ ♥

Aurae stared at it blankly for a just a moment, and then her shoulders shook with quiet laughter. Her mentor couldn't have sent a more instant reminder of the type of person that waited at the Capitol and wanted to see her make it through. In the life-or-death situation of the Arena it was so hilariously out of place.

"If I get out," she thought to herself as she stowed the note away, "I'll buy you eleven--one for each losing district."

She turned skyward, towards the cameras she knew were watching, and winked at Shimmer.

Aurae busied herself for a moment with the sharpened rock, slicing away at a fallen twig of just the right thickness, then twisted the ends of the wire tightly around each segment of stick, creating handles. She added this new double loop garrote to her inventory of handmade weapons, and hoped she'd soon be able to put it to good use.

Near the river, she had noticed signs of two paths near the blast site, presumably the survivors from yesterday. Based on the size and depth of what she saw, she doubted that either were the remaining male tributes. One in particular seemed to be fairly small in size. Considering that Dina was dead, Aurae suspected it was Heidi.

She headed North, slow and well-hidden in the brush, her eyes alert for signs of other tributes, although there was one in particular she wanted to cross paths with...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:13 am

The Arena wrote:
The area appeared to look safe, but Heidi was still cautious as she lowered herself to the ground, the spear gripped tightly in her hand. Once she was safely on the forest floor, she turned slowly in a circle, her eyes looking for even the slightest hint that something or someone was out there. She didn't survive the Cornucopia, the fire, a night in the desert, a risky alliance, and an explosion to be caught off her guard now. She was fully rested and had no excuse not to be extra vigilant to make up for her lack of hearing. 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:14 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:14 am

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:15 am

"Ohoho, Cere, was it? I see. Who pays attention to such trivial things such as tribute names", she commented, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"But I do remember very well that Akiko had the opportunity to attack Jove at the Cornucopia scene and hesitated. Is this some action to expect from the future champion? Juno and Jove never hesitated for a moment back then."

She finally concluded calmly. "Looks like the other champions are rather concerned about the welfare of mine. I don't blame them, that does give them a dangerous advantage", she said, patting Natasha on the back. "Once again, think. In who do you see a future champion?"

ooc:
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:17 am

Rei sniffed and waved her hand in the air dismissively. "Of course, of course. It's just, when these Tributes die, they are so easy to forget, aren't they?" She fixed Janice with a cold stare. "I dislike you, but I hope for your Tributes' sake that they please the Sponsors today, and I may reconsider."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:18 am

"Actually, Janice, if I recall correctly, your dear Juno hesitated to attack my Akiko as well. Why must you make it so easy to catch you in your lies?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:19 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:21 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:22 am

RawR:
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:23 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:25 am

Shimmer laughed heartily at Aurae's reaction, "Yes my dear tribute you're witty indeed! You must show them what a true career looks like!" She smirked pride evident on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:27 am

Aurae wrote:
OOC:

LMAO:
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:31 am

Well this is gonna be fun:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top