The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 11:53 am

Although she had not been around as much as the other sponsors, Verdi had been keeping track of what had been played upon the screen. Quiet, though watchful, she had come to build a few biases and favorites to the tributes, and was most curious to see how this new day would play out.

As she was approached by a charming man, Verdi smiled and took his hand in greeting. She nodded when he asked if she had seen the fire. It had been the highlight of the night. Heidi was quickly becoming her favorite, though she had tried to not become attached too soon. There was still so much time left in the game, after all.

But Heidi was proving to be spunky, spontaneous and unpredictable, and it was a joy to see her on the screen.

"That is a pity," Verdi agreed. "However, I do believe you are in luck. You see, you are exactly the person I was hoping to meet today. Heidi is just the kind of girl I would love to see make it further in the game. Thus, I will give you 6,000 at this time." She smiled brightly at him. "I trust you will put it to good use."

ooc:
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 12:10 pm

Dome smiles in gratitude, surprised by the amount she surrendered to him. "I am most thankful for your generosity good lady, and my tribute no doubt will feel the same. I must now withdraw to put this to good use, Happy Hunger Games."

With that, Dome retreats to the shop area to purchase and send Heidi one Small Water Bottle.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 12:11 pm

The Arena wrote:
Aurae and Cere woke up at dawn and started to work. They replenish their water bottles after slaking their thirst, and then Cere took to fishing, catching a good sized fish for her efforts. Aurae made a fire; however, knowing only the basics of fire-building, the fire was a little smokey. They cooked their fish and ate a bird egg and berries, enjoying the morning.

... until the brush started shaking from the south.

At that moment, a parachute floated down towards them, beeping it's presence.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Just call me Dee ;)

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 12:18 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenheartsvenus.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 12:32 pm

"Oh! things are heating up now..." Caesar Flickerman comments as the screen swaps to another scene, back with Heidi. "We're going to be swapping back and forth a lot here, folks! We'll edit together scenes for continuity later! This just in, Nicole, former Champion of District Two, is here to take care of Nao!"
Natasha is now acting champion for Nao:

The Arena wrote:
Seeing the armed tribute, Heidi froze behind a tree, not daring to even breathe. So investigating noises? Not going to do that anymore. Bad, this was bad. Or maybe it was good. This girl was armed. And she was alive, so that said something about her need to survive. Maybe, just maybe, they could strike up a temporary alliance. Something that would benefit them both for a while.

Shifting her grip on her knife, not willing to put it away, Heidi stepped from behind her tree so that the other tribute could see her. She kept her hands lowered, trying to appear non-threatening, but her body was tensed, ready to dodge if her fellow tribute was feeling twitchy.

"Don't shoot."

Sarah sneered, cocking a brow, "Don't shoot?" she snickered, "Do you know where we are, Princess?" she rolled out of her den and up on her feet fluidly, her spear poised and ready to throw. "I'll give you a hint - the score is two for me. I've got 11 and 12 down - give me one good reason why I shouldn't add you to my collection, 6."

Arena wrote:
Cere stood in front of Aurae feeling very protective of the smaller girl. She knew someone was about to sneak up upon them, probably from the fire they'd cooked with earlier. She withdrew her blade from her satchel ready to strike whoever came through the bushes. She wasn't going down without a fight even if it killed her. She knew how to properly clean a fish, and she was looking forward to cleaning the other tributes bones waiting on her behind those bushes.

Stepping out from between the bushes, Xavier, the tall and strong tribute from District 11, the young man who had single-handedly won the Cornucopia, came out with a sword and knife at the ready, smiling at the two girls. "Did you two make me breakfast?" he teased, his eyes dangerous.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 12:46 pm

[spoiler=OOC] OK guys i will get back to work on doing stuff when i'm in a better mood[\spoiler]
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 12:48 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 12:53 pm

Arena wrote:
Cere threw her satchel to Aurae giving her the signal to run. She smirked at Xavier standing in front of her. 

"Actually I'm not feeling that generous at the moment. I'm thinking of cleaning the skin right off of you just like I did those fish district eleven." She threatened lunging at his chest.

\"The Arena wrote:
"Because if you killed me now, it would just be boring," Heidi said with a casual shrug, trying to keep the panic she was feeling off her face. She'd have to talk fast and be convincing. 

"You've proven that you are willing and able to kill. I haven't killed anyone, so I'm impressed and I'm sure the bettors are impressed as well. But I'm sure that's nothing compared to what that boy from 11 has done. He's still out there, unless he died in the middle of the night. Do you think you can handle him alone?"

She gave Sarah a little smile, trying to look harmless, which given how thirsty and tired she was probably wasn't hard to do, "I know I can't, and maybe you could, but wouldn't it be better to work together and take him down before he gets us first?"

She waited, still ready to dodge if Sarah decided to attack with the spear anyway.

The sneer that had been on Sarah's face at the girl's first response had faded with the second. Xavier was someone she considered as a threat, even if she hadn't seen what he did the day before. A perfect score of 12 was unheard of, and the way the girl spoke, he must have done something spectacular yesterday. Had he made off with the main store from the Cornucopia? But the idea of an ally wasn't totally against her better judgement - however, she wouldn't just choose anyone for an ally. The district 6 girl had made the same score as she, but that wasn't enough. "And what, exactly, could you offer me if we paired up? What are your skills? Your abilities? Why should I waste my time on you?"
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:04 pm

*random spectator cheering for the tributes* GO GO GO GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 1984953407

Last edited by Light on 4th August 2013, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bunny fail D: If I don't play can I edit? OK I shall *edits*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:05 pm

Light wrote:
*random spectator cheering for the tributes* GO GO GO:bunnyyay:

OOC:
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:11 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:12 pm

Natasha wrote:
The Sponsor Purses Updated:

Champion Purses Updated:

Uranus:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:15 pm

Natasha wrote:
Natasha wrote:

Champion Purses Updated:

Uranus:
@Natasha:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:17 pm

@Uranus OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:18 pm

AkikoUranus wrote:
@Uranus OOC:

HOLY CRAP. Lmao BIG FIX MY BAD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:19 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:21 pm

ooc:

Champion Purses Updated:

Last edited by Natasha on 4th August 2013, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:22 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:23 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:23 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:24 pm

Ooc :
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:24 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:25 pm

Arena wrote:
Xavier laughed, blocking her advance easily with his sword.

Cere felt herself falling backwards from the blow but quicklyre gained her footing and jumped in the air with her left foot in contact with his head.

She was quick - he obviously wasn't too prepared for that. As her foot came in contact with his head, he kept a tight grip on his weapons as he spun aside, his knife tearing into her right leg as he was pushed aside with the force of her kick.

Cere groaned in pain when she felt the ligaments in her right leg tear. She knew this was the end, but she wasn't going down without a fight. She resumed the position of her knife in her right hand while clenching her teeth from the pain pulsing through her leg. She knew this wound was much worse than the one the chakra had inhibited. She braced herself and lunged at him with all the strength she could muster, aimimg for his stomach.

But Xavier was much taller than Cere, and so had longer limbs. While he straightened from the head blow, he extended his sword arm out fully, letting Cere's own momentum be her finishing blow as she impaled herself on the blade. He was standing straight as her nerves spasmed, her hand dropping her knife to the ground. "Skin me like a fish?" Xavier invited, bending his elbow to pull her in close. There was no way she would survive this attack. "I believe cored you like an apple, Four. And like all bad apples," he stood back, putting his foot on her stomach to push her off his blade, "I'll leave you here to rot. Your little friend shouldn't've gone too far."

Not even bothering to clean his blade, Xavier followed Aurae's escape route.

The Arena wrote:
evealing she was the one who started the fire yesterday would either anger Sarah, if she had been caught in it, or impress her. That was one card Heidi wasn't ready to show. But her other talents, now that was something that was doable.

"I can track. It got me this far, and I can find water and food, I already have some. Not really impressive I know," she tilted her head slightly to the side with a little smile and offered, "but if anything, you could always use me as a distraction or fodder if we happen to be ambushed. I do have my uses."

She hoped Sarah would make up her mind soon, standing in one position, poised for flight was starting to make her muscles ache.

At that moment, a parachute fell town towards them, catching in a tree above Heidi. 

Sarah's eyes slid over to the parachute, then back at the girl. "You seem to have a giving sponsor, too." She dropped her stance, sheathing the knife. "I'm good with fires and spears. We can travel together for a while. Just know that I won't hesitate to kill you if the time seems right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:27 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:28 pm

Arena wrote:
Cere thought she should feel immense pain, but she felt nothing. The feeling in her lower body was quickly numbing away. She knew it wouldn't be long now-probably five minutes at most. She raised her arm up and I undone the Anchor clip in her hair, clasping it in her hand for comfort. She felt her mind become fuzzy, but she could still see her fourteen-year-old sister's blond curls held up by the clip.

~x~

"Cere I want to give this to you for good luck." the blond haired girl spoke quietly handing her the Anchor shaped hair clip.

"Anchor I can't take this! Mother gave this to you for your fourth birthday! You hardly take it out of your hair to even wash it!" Cere protested.

"Cere you've been my mother for the past ten years and this family's anchor, and I want you to have it!" She exclaimed throwing her arms around Cere's waist, crying.

"I promise ill always cherish it but no matter what happens you have to take of your brothers and sister." Cere replied embracing the younger girl.

"I promise I won't let you down but please try and win!" She cried.

Cere brushed the tears from her eyes and smiled, "Anchor ill always be right here no matter what." She assured her placing a hand over the little girls heart.

"Cere do you care if I have something to remember you by just in case?" Anchor inquired biting her lip nervously.

"Yes of course... How about my lucky fish hook?" Cere grinned handing her the small metal hook.

"Yeah mean the one you caught Ole' Beasty with!?" Anchor inquired with bright eyes.

"That's the one!" Cere laughed ruffling her blond curls.

~x~

Cere could feel her entire body going numb as she recalled her final happy memory.

"Be strong for me Anchor." She whispered with a peaceful smile gracing her lips. She let her eyes close one final time, the clasp in her hand falling beside her as her body went limp. She was truly at peace now.

A cannon sounds in the arena.
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:29 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:30 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:31 pm

Thunder slumped to the ground in the lounge where he had been watching the mornings events on the big screens. Cere was gone, his tribute had failed. Not that she hadn't put up a fight, her opponent had just been too strong for the kid. He took a swig from his flask in his continued, never ending, attempt to drown the pain. He didn't know how many more of these games he could endure.

He stood, pocketing his flask, and exited the room. It was time for him to return to district four and comfort the family of the fallen girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:34 pm

Ooc:
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:38 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!   GCRPGE: The Hunger Games! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GCRPGE: The Hunger Games!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top