The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion   Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 6:46 am

Sailor Venus wrote:
I try to wash my hair every other day, although I had to wash my hair every day in Belize.

Any tips on how to stay asleep? I've tried so much stuff from ear plugs to medication to blackout curtains. I'll undergo a sleep study soon. I can fall asleep with relative ease, but I have one heck of a time trying to stay asleep.

I don't know if you've tried it, but I use a sleep sounds app on my phone. The one I use is free and you can combine lots of different sounds to make the perfect one for you, set a timer for when to switch it off (so it won't drain your battery), and just relax to the sounds. I struggle with sleep a lot and it's one of the only things that helps me. ^-^

Also, I used to run a beauty & fashion blog and YouTube channel, so I love things like this - but you guys have lots of natural tips I hadn't heard of..! <3
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion   Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 8:27 am

good tips, only if i had something for my seines issues. I think i may have infection... again.. :/  darn seines
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion   Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 10:28 am

Aurae wrote:
Natasha wrote:
This is what thunder and I use for shampoo:

Shampoo Bar

I appreciate the recommendation, but I am so intensely allergic to rosemary it's not even funny. It gives me horrifying, horrifying hives. Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion - Page 2 2869872805  I'm also allergic to cocoa and shea butter... and jojoba oil... I have to be very careful around "natural" body products because herbs and "butters" are serious triggers for my skin. I appreciate products with simple ingredients, but I have to be careful. Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion - Page 2 1948543417 

A[Only admins are allowed to see this link] That totally blows! =(
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion   Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 12:26 pm

sailor swifty wrote:
good tips, only if i had something for my seines issues. I think i may have infection... again.. :/  darn seines

what is seines? or did you mean sinus?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion   Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 1:59 pm

Hello, I am the Allergy Queen! Nice to meet you. Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion - Page 2 2027930456
Do you have allergy-related sinus problems?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion   Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minako's Health and Beauty Thread. Sailor Moon Hair Do's and healthy tips and discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top