The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 5:00 pm

Usagi realizes then and there that from pretty much the beginning when she suspected her daughter of being guilty that she was right.  She still suspected Makoto, but whatever, unfortunately she was going to have to ko her daughter. 

Usagi explains, "Rei has been attached to me because I am not brainwashed, Hotaru's journal confirmed it, and she is the protector. Haruka has confirmed me as innocent, Rei has confirmed me as innocent, and honestly, I'm getting frustrated and annoyed because I'm tired of trying to prove the obvious fact to you girls. I'm getting tired."

The ragged and soaked girl in the towel sits down in a seat next to her ill friend, Haruka. "We were trusting Haruka's suspicions when it was revealed that Michiru had been poisoned by the cookies and had fainted due to it, and that Haruka herself had eaten a cookie. We wanted to believe that her top three suspects beyond myself and the protector were guilty, and so we chose to take Chibi-Usa, my child along with us to the pool. I decided against my better judgement since no one had k'od on night 1 that Ami was innocent because she was with Rei that night. I used deductive reasoning to come to this theory."

"All I want is to protect the innocent people here. If you k'o Rei, you lose any defense you have left and Chibi-Usa knows this because she tested what I said by trying to kill someone in the room last night, either Ami or I, to make sure that I wasn't lying. That's the only conclusion I can come up with since she is trying to K'O Rei now." Usagi frowns and looks at her daughter dissapointedly.  "If Rei get's K'Oed or is attacked at night, you have lost your protector and Chibi-Usa and Ami know that. I'm not accusing Amy as of right now. I refuse to tie up Rei, she is the protector. However, I am willing to tie myself up and allow for my journal to be found. Chibi-Usa can you say the same, and will you do the same? I can tie you up, and honestly, I don't trust you worth an ounce of salt right now."

"I still think Makoto could be guilty, but I would rather tie up Chibi-Usa and find her diary." Usagi wonders to herself where the obvious place Chibi-Usa must be hiding her diary is. Usagi would rather make sure in the case of her daughter that she was right, then just k'o her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 5:02 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 5:08 pm

Rei was surprised to hear Chibi-usa's suspicions. After all that, after she had protected her and the others in the Pool Room during the last blackout, after they had trusted her. 
She had even revealed to Chibi-usa during the last blackout that she had discovered how to block and prevent whatever Evil Spirit was responsible for KO'ing Setsuna as long as they were close to her, the only thing she could not protect against was the contaminated food. 
Rei takes a deep breath before speaking. "Chibi-usa, I cannot believe you'd suspect me and your own mother over the 2 prime suspects we already have, after all the evidence against them, and all the evidence supporting us. I don't think you've really understood what has been going on up until this point, so let me explain a few things to you." 

Exhaling the last tiny bit of air she had left in her lungs after that, Rei takes another breath.
"Number one, The cookies and the contaminated food couldn't possibly be either of our faults since we both arrived after the food was prepared, and Usagi actually ate some it already! 

Two, The knock out in the hallway could not have been either of us since we both have pretty solid, if not concrete, alibis clearing us of that. (If you dont remember, Usagi was in the kitchen with other people, and I was in the theater room and could not have made the move from there to the hallway and back again without being seen.)

Three, neither one of us were in The Study before the point of finding the Syringe.

Four, the electricity going haywire is a dead ringer for one particular scout, Sailor Jupiter, who as a master of lightning could easily play with the lights in a house at will.

Five, the ENTIRE reason we took the exact group of four people that we did into the Indoor Pool room during the last blackout was to attempt and eliminate brainwashed scout possibilities. And it worked! I successfully blocked an attempt on our group while we were in that room.

So from this we can either conclude that You, Chibi-usa, are either brainwashed and tried to eliminate one of us last night in that room (which makes no sense because you KNEW i was the protector at that point), or did not fully understand the facts at hand. I will stick to my vote for the time being, because i firmly believe that our dear Makoto has been brainwashed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 5:14 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 5:19 pm

"While I was not at the pool since I was tied up, I can't say for certain on what happened down there. But Usagi has been proven innocent and therefore I know I can trust her. If she says, Rei is the protector then I believe that Rei is also innocent. That leaves you, Chibi-Usa, Ami, Minako, and Makoto as suspects. Like I said before I was tied up, everything has been way too convienant with you around and having Makoto as your alibi with Setsuna. That would work out perfectly if the two of you are brainwashed. I still think Makoto is guilty as well, however, I would rather have you, Chibi-Usa, tied up and help Usagi and Rei find your diary. I got nothing to lose at this point since the poison is kicking in." Haruka announced.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 5:37 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 5:55 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 6:15 pm

I'm Back At Last!:
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 6:18 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 6:20 pm

LOLz:
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 6:26 pm

It was starting to make sense to Ami. 

"Usagi and Rei weren't close enough to the victims to have attacked them, given the lengths of the power outages," Ami said. "And Chibi-Usa was in the same room as Hotaru when she collapsed. For that reason, I'll have to tentatively agree with Usagi and Rei. I think we should tie Chibi-Usa up." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 6:29 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 6:35 pm

OOC: answering questions:

[spoiler=suspicions]
 With 7 alive it takes 4 to KO
Suspect      Accuser
(1)Makoto(Sailor Mars)          Rei (Thunderdome)
(1)Rei(Thunderdome)          Chibi-Usa(Light)
TIEUP(3)Chibi-Usa(Light)         Usagi (Natasha), Haruka (AkikoUranus), Ami(ZodiacRain)
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 6:41 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 6:46 pm

Lost:

Minako returned the study and found everyone has returned. She saw everyone talking and accusing each other once again. She stood there and waited before she could say anything.
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 6:47 pm

"Minako, where's Makoto?" Ami asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 6:47 pm

michiru's diary post:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 7:00 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 7:08 pm

Usagi huffs and puffs in pure frustration. "I'm going to go get my diary!" 

Usagi rushes down the stair way to the living room, and rips cushions off one of the couches. 

"Aha! There you are!" Usagi says triumphantly when she sees her pink journal with a big bunny on the front.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 7:10 pm

OOC:

Minako replied, "She's on her way."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 7:16 pm

Usagi returns up the stairs, tossing her diary on the floor who anyone to grab up and read. 

"here's my diary! Read it. You'll know everything I was thinking besides that Rei was protector out of fear of the brainwashed finding it!"

Usagi's Diary:
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 7:33 pm

Minako paused for a moment to think and then spoke up, "So your main suspects are Chibiusa and Mako. What you wrote in your diary all make sense. The only gripe I have is the cookie thing and Mako. Was Mako the one who made the cookies? I believe she only brought the cake. I could be wrong though. There is a ton of food here and it's easy to mix up who brought what. As for Chibiusa I am leaning more toward her right now. Even though my theory with Haruka back fired it still can be applied with Chibusa. The first two victims were her very close friends. Also guys I really think we need to forget about our relationships to find the brianwash friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 7:37 pm

Usagi looks at Minako, and responds, "I'm not sure about the cookies. All I know is that Haruka truly believes that Makoto or Ami poisoned the cookies. I still think Ami may be innocent, but I believe out of all the people Makoto would be the one to bring poisoned amazingly tasty cookies to the party." Usagi looks at her child who was standing near the smashed cake and Haruka. "I didn't want to knock out my own daughter, which is why I suggested tying up, but if I'm not the only one who suspects her, it could be the safer choice. I trusted her with so much last night, and I feel like she betrayed us, especially me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 7:40 pm

OOC:

While Usagi ran off to grab diary, Rei ran to fetch something else she wanted to show everyone.
"Here!" she said as she returned, "I did not want to show anyone at first, because I felt it did not contain anything of importance, but  after thinking about it, I want everyone to read this." and with that, Rei reveals Haruka's Diary.

AkikoUranus wrote:
Diary #001 - #006 (Day & Night 01):
Diary #001 (Uranus's):

• Car is running funny
  • Checked air intake - still makes noise
  • Will try the spark plugs later - thinking bad connection
  • Will have to make a run to the store later - garage doesn’t stay stocked
  • Will take the bike to the store - Might invite Ami or Makoto
  • Both showed interest in mechanics
  • Might try tightening the bolts in the main block - mechanic might have forgot to tighten them
  • Note to self: Never trust my car to another mechanic again.
  • Setsuna sensed something bad - wanted to check it out before party
  • Guests arrived - will check it out after party

Diary #002 (Day 01):

• Not good. Setsuna is KO.
  • Setsuna sensed something bad and now this happened.
  • Found Ami standing over Setsuna (probably came from the study)  - She found Setsuna KO.
  • Told Ami about the bad feeling Setsuna felt before the party
  • Michiru arrived as well, came from the pool, but didn’t touch Setsuna.
  • Ami is striving to become a doctor and has the most medical knowledge than any of us.
  • Chibi-Usa is concerned for Setsuna, only natural. Poor kid.
  • Those who know of Setsuna’s bad feeling:

• Michiru, myself, and Hotaru initially
    • I shared with Ami (w/ Michiru present)
    • Ami shared with Minako (w/ Michiru and I  present)

Diary #003 (Day 01):

• Moved Setsuna down to the living room where we met up with Rei and Usagi
  • Hotaru brought up our (Setsuna, Michiru, and I) bad feeling before the party

• She has no full knowledge of what, but probably has a good idea.
    • I told everyone what our plans were for after the party and determined that we might have to start investigating it.

• Both Rei and Hotaru were rather eager to start investigating
  • Told everyone why I was in the garage earlier and how I came to hear about Setsuna collapsing

• Suggested everyone do the same

• Hotaru was in her room getting a stuffed bunny that she got for Usagi and Chibi-Usa during our trip and was going to return to the Rec Room after she found the stuffed bunny
      • Usagi was in the Kitchen eating the sweets I promised her
      • Rei was in the Theater Room checking out the giant TV

Diary #004 (Day 01):

• Suspicions: Something to do with Setsuna’s tea.
  • Suspect: People on the 1st Floor 

• Last person to see Setsuna was KO’d.
    • Possibly Rei since she was in the theater room
    • Or even Minako and Usagi, but I saw them since I had to pass through the kitchen to get to get to the living room, so I’m kind of an alibi for them. Not a strong one though.
    • Very unlikely, but a possibility Michiru since she came from the pool

• Suspect: People on the 2nd Floor

• Could have been the one to KO Setsuna and hide in a room
    • Ami since she’s also the one who found Setsuna
    • Hotaru, because she was in her room
    • Makoto, came from the Rec Room, but has Chibi-Usa for an alibi
    • Chibi-Usa, came from the Rec Room,  but has Makoto for an alibi

• Doctor:

• Ami

• Because she wants to become a doctor

• Usagi

• Really concerned about healing Setsuna

Diary #005 (Night 01):

• Really?! A power outage!
  • No flashlights or lighters of any kind for us to use

• Note to self: Move location of flashlights from garage to somewhere much safer to walk in during a power outage
    • Or at least according to Michiru, stop taking all the flashlights and leaving them in the garage.

• I’m very concerned for my Princess and daughter. 

• I’m concerned for Usagi because she is our princess and our enemies always go after her
    • I’m concerned for Hotaru out of pure parental instincts and concerns
    • They would be the two I would pick first to pair up with and begin investigating

Diary #006 (Night 01):

• Who paired with who and where they’re searching:

• Usagi and Chibi-Usa - Living Room (1st Floor)
    • Rei and Ami - Kitchen (1st Floor)
    • Hotaru and I - Hallway (2nd Floor)
    • Michiru, Makoto, and Minako - Dining Room (1st Floor)

• Hotaru and I will be checking the Hallway first since that’s where Setsuna collapsed. If everything turns out to be clear, we’re going to be searching the study next since that’s where Ami was and she didn’t have anyone to really alibi her.

• Hotaru has Makoto and Chibi-Usa (and vice-versa) for alibis
    • I really doubt it, but I have a very small percentage concern about Hotaru since she was possessed and manipulated to be Mistress 9, but being Saturn is has more control over her powers now than she did originally. I’m going give benefit for the doubt and believe she is innocent... for now.

Diary #007 - #017 (Day & Night 02):
Diary #007 (Day 02):

• The lights came back on!
  • Now that I think about it, my early suspicions based around Setsuna’s cup

• If one of the girls are brainwashed they could have messed with her tea while Setsuna wasn’t looking
    • That puts Usagi and Minako as suspects
    • There is a very good chance the princess was brainwashed, but never has an enemy before who had been successful at brainwashing her and she was eating all those sweets I promised her... supposedly.
    • Minako was in the kitchen making a drink for herself. If brainwashed she could have easily slipped something in Setsuna’s drink. Heavy amounts of sleeping pills maybe?

• Suspects:

• Usagi - For being in the kitchen and could have been brainwashed
    • Minako - For being in the kitchen and could have been brainwashed, was also making a drink
    • Rei - While Rei wasn’t in the kitchen I still have my suspicions on her because even if she was brainwashed it would have been easy to go up the stairs and KO Setsuna only to come back down and be in the theater room before Ami found Setsuna.
    • Ami - The one who found Setsuna. Sometimes the finder is the one who did it.

• Are we really searching for one girl being brainwashed or could there have been more than one girl brainwashed. Never had our enemies ever gone after just one of us.

Diary #008 (Day 02):

• The Rabbit has found the cake; that’s supposed to be eaten AFTER dinner!
  • Ami brought up the idea of find candles. Since we’re already in the kitchen we could actually find all those flashlights I left in the garage. I asked Ami to come with me since I still suspect her and it never hurts to keep an eye out on who you suspect.
  • Though now I’m cautious about that cake. I still don’t really suspect her of being brainwashed, but maybe the one who KO’d Setsuna could have done something to the cake knowing Usagi would want to eat it.
  • That’s my girl! I knew we raised Hotaru properly! Considering the number of times I’ve been sent to the couch because I let Hotaru eating something sweet before dinner and ruining her appetite... I learn quickly!
  • In the end, Usagi listened to Hotaru and I and chose not to eat the cake now. We should be careful of that cake now. Whoever KO’d Setsuna could have already messed with the cake or will mess with the cake soon.

Diary #009 (Day 02):

• Ami and I found five flashlights in the garage.

• Nothing special with the flashlights
    • Who has the flashlight:

• Myself (Haruka)
      • Ami

• Usagi also claimed she would be partnering up with Rei if we have to split up again
  • Rei had supposedly found a flashlight with dead batteries during the power outage. She was in the kitchen with Ami if that were the case. She also found a pair of fresh batteries with the flashlight.
  • Rei was rather eager to start investigating again, I thought we were going to be eating dinner first. My suspicions of Rei is piqued even more now.

Diary #010 (Day 02):

• Of my suspects, here is who I rank from most suspicious to least suspicious:

• Rei

• With how eager she is at investigating and being more take charge than usual and because she was in the theater room.
      • Like I stated in Diary #007, if Rei was brainwashed she could have easily ran up the stairs, KO Setsuna, and hide in the theater room and feign innocence.

• Minako

• She was in the kitchen also making a drink
      • If brainwashed, she could have easily done something to Setsuna’s drink. And if my suspicions about the cake is correct, she could have messed with the cake too.

• Ami

• She was the only one on the 2nd floor who doesn’t have an alibi and was the one who found Setsuna KO.
      • She probably was in the study during the time of the incident, since we know she loves books and because Setsuna works at the university. She (Setsuna) has a lot of medical books in her study that Ami would find fascinating.
      • But, I don’t feel as suspicious with her as much as I do with Rei and Minako

• Usagi

• Mostly because she too was in the kitchen.
      • But so far she has given me little suspicion of being brainwashed.
      • She was also very concern for Setsuna’s health when Ami didn’t appear to be as concerned. This could be due to the fact Ami is in training to become a doctor already and knows how to be more calm over the situation unlike Usagi though.

Diary #011 (Day 02):

• Ami gave her second flashlight to Michiru

• Those who have flashlights that came from the garage:

• Myself (Haruka)
      • Ami
      • Michiru

• Next pair up and room investigation + where everyone currently is:

• Rei and Usagi - Rec Room [Already there]
    • Chibi-Usa, Hotaru, and I - The Study [Currently in the kitchen/dining room area]

Diary #012 (Night 02):

• Another power outage! I know our electricity is not THAT bad! Definitely has to be the work of the enemy.
  • Regardless, Small Lady, Hime, and I are going to check out the study.

Diary #013 (Night 02):

• Pair Up and Where:

• Rei and Usagi - Rec Room
    • Chibi-Usa, Hotaru, and I - The Study
    • Ami and Minako - The Hallway (Possibly with Makoto)

Diary #014 (Night 02):

• Well, this is very odd indeed and changes my suspicions quite a bit.
  • While in the study I found a small syringe hidden under the couch cushion. I privately informed Chibi-Usa and Hotaru about this finding and asked them to not mention it to anyone else. Better to keep this from the other girls until I find more clues since I can’t trust many of them.
  • I’ll be sticking with Chibi-Usa and Hotaru until further notice.
  • With this new CLUE (the small syringe found in the study), my suspicions of Ami have shot up tremendously. I know for a fact Setsuna would keep all of her medical equipment stored away and organized.

Diary #015(Night 02):

• Of my suspects, here is who I rank from most suspicious to leas suspicious:

• Ami

• She was the only one on the 2nd floor who doesn’t have an alibi and was the one who found Setsuna KO.
      • She probably was in the study during the time of the incident, since we know she loves books and because Setsuna works at the university. She (Setsuna) has a lot of medical books in her study that Ami would find fascinating.
      • AND NOW, I found a small syringe hidden behind the couch in the study.

• Rei

• Same suspicions from Diary #010

• Minako

• Usagi

Diary #016 (Night 02):

• Pair Up and Where:

• Rei and Usagi - Rec Room (2nd Floor)
    • Chibi-Usa, Hotaru, and I - The Study (2nd Floor)
    • Ami and Minako - The Hallway (2nd Floor)
    • Michiru and Makoto - Setsuna’s Room (2nd Floor)

Diary #017 (Night 02):

• ADDITIONAL CLUE: While the girls looked at the small syringe, I found a warm and enticing aroma while I was still searching in the study. It was a cute little cookie. I couldn’t resist I took a bite.

Diary #018 - 022 (Day 03):

Diary #018 (Day 03):

• The power is back on!
  • Sounds like The Rabbit and Rei found some of my dirty laundry in the Rec Room. What was my dirty laundry doing in there?
  • Oh, no! Hotaru! She’s fainted! Whoever, attacked Setsuna had attacked Hotaru! Besides me only Chibi-Usa was here. Could Chibi-Usa be the one who’s brainwashed?

• Or what if Hotaru ate something just now as well when my back was turned?

• New Suspects:

• Makoto
    • Chibi-Usa

Diary #019 (Day 03):

• Of my suspects, here is who I rank from most suspicions to least suspicious:

• Ami

• Same suspicions from Diary #015
      • The small syringe could have possibly been used on Setsuna herself or was somehow in her (Setsuna) tea.
      • May also be what caused Hotaru to KO, but I don’t know much about Hotaru’s fainting since my back was turned.
      • Then again she had opportunity to KO Hotaru. Doe Minako really know for sure if Ami was with her the whole time during the blackout? I think she (Ami) had the opportunity to KO Hotaru as well since she was in the hallway while we were in the study. She (Ami) was probably worried about us finding the small syringe.

• Makoto

• The only one out of all of us who can bake amazing treats.
      • I don’t know what that cooke was or why it was here in the study, but the warm aroma was way too tempting to resist biting. And with my suspicion about the syringe having something to drug our foods and drinks, it could be her.
      • If this is the case, and I’m assuming she came upstairs before Ami did. She would have had plenty of time to hide the small syringe under the couch cushion and then have Hotaru and Chibi-Usa as her alibi. This could be used to set up Ami with the medical equipment.

• Chibi-Usa

• I really don’t want to suspect Small Lady, but she was the only one who was also in this room besides Hotaru and I.

• Usagi

• Also I think Usagi is being a little too hasty in searching for Hotaru’s diary. Maybe she was something to hide and only Hotaru would know about it. Or it could be that she really wants all this to stop happening to us. She’s always been very sensitive when it comes to us. That’s one of her greatest traits, but also a major weakness. Princess, please don’t be the one who was brainwashed!

• Rei

• Minako

Diary #020 (Day 03):

• Princess, why must you depend so much on Ami right now?! This worries me because she’s my prime suspect, but I don’t have enough information or evidence to voice that opinion.
  • Michiru is just as concerned for Hotaru. I definitely don’t think she’s been brainwashed, but I still have to hold my suspicions with everyone. She (Michiru) is very low on the list of suspicions though.
  • I had warned everyone of my suspicions with the syringe. We are not allowed to eat or drink anything. I hope I wasn’t drugged with that cookie I bit into. Whatever it was I couldn’t stop myself from biting it.
  • I might tell Michiru in private. For now I will stay paired up with Michiru, who I trust the most at this point in time, and Chibi-Usa, who was in the same room as Hotaru and I when Hotaru fainted.

Diary #021 (Day 03):

• After further inspection, the small syringe apparently turned out to be completely empty. But I’m still holding out on Ami being my prime suspect. Until more clues are found.
  • Oh, no! Michiru ate a cookie while she was in the dining room and now feeling uneasy. Dang it! Now I’m positive that I’m next since I ate that cookie here. 
  • New Evidence: Cookies
  • I’m starting to suspect that maybe Setsuna had eaten a cookie while she was in the kitchen. But what of Hotaru, I wish I knew if she ate a cookie as well. Michiru ate one in the dining room. I ate one in the study just before the lights came back on. I’m willing to bet that the cookies have something to do with this more and more.

Diary #022 (Day 03):

• If I get KO’d by the girls because they think I’m the one who’s brainwashed... I strongly believe that Ami is the one who is brainwashed. And if there is more than one, so help us.
  • The four I would look into the most would be in this order:

• Ami
    • Rei
    • Makoto
    • Minako

• If I manage to convince the girls that I am innocent, which I am, then I will check the Theater Room. If Rei was brainwashed there might be something there.
  • Something else I forgot to mention to the other girls about my suspicions with Rei, it didn’t come to mind until after I read my previous diary entries. Rei and Ami were on the same floor when anything happened. 

• Rei and Ami (along with everyone else except Hotaru and I) were on the 1st Floor when they found the flashlight with dead batteries and conveniently enough fresh batteries as well during the first power outage. Michiru also ate a cookie while Hotaru and I were still coming down from the 2nd Floor when the power came back.
    • During the second power outage, both were on the 2nd Floor (granted so was everyone else), but then Hotaru was attacked and I ate a cookie against my will.

• I’m probably over thinking this, but I guess it’s better to think of every potential angle than not.

[*]

Rei continues. "Haruka points out some very disturbing patterns in her diary entries. Chibi-usa was present for, or in room directly adjacent to, the spot of all three of our KOs so far. and Makoto, she has all the skills and abilities needed to produce the contaminated food that was responsible for 2 of those 3. and cookies are small enough to be smuggled in in pockets or a small handbag type thing, so she could have prepared them prior to the party itself."
Rei remembers something else as well. "and as for her earlier suspicions of me and usagi? well we've already debunked those, Usagi was cleared by Setsunas diary, and there was no way i could have KOed setsuna without being seen.
She hands out the diary for all to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 7:45 pm

"You mean Hotaru's diary?" Usagi asked, pointing out the mismatched name in Rei's speech. "Setsuna's diary pointed out that there was a girl on the couch..."

ooc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 7:46 pm

Rei corrects herself, "I meant Hotaru's diary, not Setsuna's. sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 7:53 pm

ooc:
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 7:54 pm

Rei continues, "Also, if you notice dairy entry '#16, night 2', right before Michiru found and ate a cookie, she was alone with Makoto. Coincidence? I don't think so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 7:56 pm

"Look, there is way too much evidence against Makoto and Chibi-Usa at this point. I think we should make a decision to knock one of them out."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 7:58 pm

"So who do we really want to tie up first? Chibiusa? Or Mako? Right now after reading Haruka's diary I'm torn. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top