The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Introducing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mspoptart
Star Seed

mspoptart

Star Seed

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 6:48 pm

ME! Hey everyone, I'm MsPoptart, and I am so excited to be a part of this forum!!

As a bit of a biography, I'm 19 years old and about to be a sophomore in college (le gasp). I'm planning to major in computer science, which both excites and scares me. It will be a lot of work, but I think I'm up to the challenge. study  I also love to dance, sing, and read; but mostly dance.

I started watching Sailor Moon as a kid on Cartoon Network, and Mars was (and still is) my favorite. I didn't get into anime until 7th grade, when at the behest of my brother I watched all of Naruto.. I got a Livejournal and went to town! I watched many shows and read a few mangas, but didn't start re-watching Sailor Moon until sophomore year of high school, mainly because I was busy and knew I had to devote a lot of time to getting through all the episodes. BOY AM I GLAD I DID. I'd completely forgotten how much I loved the show, and in Japanese, I got to see it in its purest form. Sailor Moon is awesome and is probably my favorite anime.

In addition to watching and reading anime, I also got really into making graphics, which is partly why I decided to major in compsci. I have a graphic livejournal that I'm not too active on anymore, but has the bulk of my work (sucreboutique). I love the creativity making graphics has instilled in me, and it is one of my many hobbies. 

Aussi, je parle en français, donc bavarder avec moi si vous souhaitez. ❤ 

I think that's enough for now. I can't wait to meet all of y'all!
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 6:53 pm

bonjour! welcome to our forum! it seems your favorite senshi is sailor mars...

we have here a guild for graphic artists, it would be super fun if you'd join =)

anyway, i hope you'll like here...

and before i forget: have you seen the PGSM?
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 6:54 pm

Welcome to GC. I find myself curious have you ever watched any of the musicals? I can't wait to get to know you around the forum.
Back to top Go down

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 6:54 pm

Hey there!! Welcome to the GC!! I've done a little compositing for school it can be a lot of fun if you don't have to rotoscope. I can't wait to see some of your graphics work!! We have a really nifty graphics and art guild that you might thing about joining!! Welcome Artist from our Guild Leader!

It's always nice to meet new moonies!!!!
Back to top Go down
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 7:03 pm

Welcome to the GC dear!! ^^
What kind of dance do you practice? I love to dance too.
Have a great time here!
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 7:04 pm

Welcome mspoptart to the Galaxy Cauldron forums.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
mspoptart
Star Seed

mspoptart

Star Seed

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 7:13 pm

Ari-chan wrote:
Welcome to GC. I find myself curious have you ever watched any of the musicals? I can't wait to get to know you around the forum.

I actually have not watched the musicals! I didn't know they existed until about 3 months ago.  I would love to see them though, would they be on Youtube?

Thanks for welcoming me!
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 7:15 pm

WHAAAAT! COMPUTER SCIENCE!
I love you already <3
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 7:18 pm

You can find quit a few of them on youtube and I can also get you to another site that has them and they are not in parts though they are missing a few of them. we also live stream Myu's from time to time.
Back to top Go down
mspoptart
Star Seed

mspoptart

Star Seed

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 7:21 pm

Tuxedo Mistress wrote:
bonjour! welcome to our forum! it seems your favorite senshi is sailor mars...

we have here a guild for graphic artists, it would be super fun if you'd join =)

anyway, i hope you'll like here...

and before i forget: have you seen the PGSM?

Salut! thanks, and I believe me, I've already PMed Sailor Mercury about it!
If PGSM is the live action version, then I have seen a chunk of it! I thought it was just sooooo cute!

radicaledward124 wrote:
Hey there!! Welcome to the GC!! I've done a little compositing for school it can be a lot of fun if you don't have to rotoscope. I can't wait to see some of your graphics work!! We have a really nifty graphics and art guild that you might thing about joining!! Welcome Artist from our Guild Leader!

It's always nice to meet new moonies!!!!

So far I have done Java and next semester I am starting Python. I don't know if I have to use rotoscope in my studies yet, but if I do, I will heed your warning! 

I've already signed up for the guild, and I can't wait to see and share with everyone! WHOO.

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Have a great time here!

I did competitive dance for about 8 years, so I do jazz, hip hop, some ballet, tap, modern, and lyrical. I am a part of a dance team at my college that does mainly jazz and modern. What kinds are you into?

Silence Wall wrote:
Welcome mspoptart to the Galaxy Cauldron forums.

thank you muchly!

Sailor Mercury wrote:
WHAAAAT! COMPUTER SCIENCE!
I love you already <3

*blushes*

I'm irresistible, what can I say? Introducing... 111859084 haha! I'm assuming you are also into compsci; we should talk Introducing... 398992973
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 7:43 pm

welcome mspoptart
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 7:50 pm

Hi! Welcome to GC! I love your siggie!
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
mspoptart
Star Seed

mspoptart

Star Seed

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 7:52 pm

mooniegirl2 wrote:
welcome mspoptart

Thank you!

Sailor Candy wrote:
Hi! Welcome to GC! I love your siggie!

Thanks for the welcome and the compliment!Introducing... 868675979
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 8:10 pm

Omg, if you dont mind me asking, what part of Cali are you in? ^^

also welcome to the lovely forums Introducing... 1984953407
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 8:47 pm

Welcome to the GC MsPoptart Hope you enjoy your stay here Introducing... 868675979
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Templar
Pyramidal Crystal

Moonlit Templar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Formerly Medeus

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime21st July 2013, 12:08 am

Welcome to GC, MsPoptart! Smile
Back to top Go down
LadyShizuka
Lotus Crystal

LadyShizuka

Lotus Crystal

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime21st July 2013, 12:15 am

Introducing... Chibis-welcome 
We are so glad you have joined us in GC! Before you start spreading your awesomeness around the fourm, please read our rules of the forum. Which you will be able to find in the left bar under 'Helpful Links' or even just click this Link. As you will see we have basic rules for Avis and Signatures also at Link. Please comment and let us you have R&U (Read and Understood) both. 

We are so happy you have joined us! The Basic Stops of GC is a great way to start on GC! What are you really interested in? Art, Writing, Cosplay? We have guilds for them and much more. I can't wait to see you around the forums! 

If you ever need anything, let me know! ;D Have fun ok!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LadyShizukaCosplay http://www.tumblr.com/blog/ladyshizuka http://ladyshizuka.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJian

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime21st July 2013, 12:40 am

Welcome!!!! 

And hey! Join us in the fruit parlor! Sign ups for the latest mafia game will be starting soon! 

Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see you posting! =D
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime21st July 2013, 1:37 am

Hello!
How long have you been speaking French? I'm studying Italian, I love languages Very Happy

Welcome to our forums, you seem like such a sweetheart Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mspoptart
Star Seed

mspoptart

Star Seed

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime21st July 2013, 7:21 am

Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
Omg, if you dont mind me asking, what part of Cali are you in? ^^

also welcome to the lovely forums Introducing... 1984953407

I go to school in southern California, San Bernadino county. But I spent a chunk of this summer travelling ALL OVER for real; I've been to Sacramento, Palo Alto, San Francisco, Marysville, LA, Lancaster; and then in the whole year I went to San Diego and Needles. It was crazy!

Thanks for the welcome!

Bella wrote:
Welcome to the GC MsPoptart Hope you enjoy your stay here Introducing... 868675979

Thank you, and should say that your name and my name rhyme (my name is Della Introducing... 1984953407)

Medeus wrote:
Welcome to GC, MsPoptart! Smile

Thanks a ton!

LadyShizuka wrote:
Introducing... Chibis-welcome 
We are so glad you have joined us in GC! Before you start spreading your awesomeness around the fourm, please read our rules of the forum. Which you will be able to find in the left bar under 'Helpful Links' or even just click this Link. As you will see we have basic rules for Avis and Signatures also at Link. Please comment and let us you have R&U (Read and Understood) both. 

We are so happy you have joined us! The Basic Stops of GC is a great way to start on GC! What are you really interested in? Art, Writing, Cosplay? We have guilds for them and much more. I can't wait to see you around the forums! 

If you ever need anything, let me know! ;D Have fun ok!

I'm glad to be here, and I did get the opportunity to read the rules, so thanks for the links and letting me know where I can find them on my own.

Thanks so much for welcoming me! And I will have tons of fun, I'm sure. Introducing... 1637911638

Natasha wrote:
Welcome!!!! 

And hey! Join us in the fruit parlor! Sign ups for the latest mafia game will be starting soon! 

Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see you posting! =D

Thanks!

And mafia game... I'll have to check that out... :pirat:

Aquila wrote:
Hello!
How long have you been speaking French? I'm studying Italian, I love languages Very Happy

Welcome to our forums, you seem like such a sweetheart Very Happy

I've been studying since preschool (but I hardly count that). Officially since 7th grade. My parents are from West Africa and my dad and many of my relatives speak, but since my mom didn't, we were raised to speak English. Thus, I REALLY want to get better at it. I love languages too, I've been thinking of taking up a 3rd while I am in school, but I want to really get French before I start something new.

Thank you for the welcome, and it takes one to know one Wink
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime21st July 2013, 8:36 am

Welcome! Everyone else pretty much covered like anything I could think to say

I love your Avi! Its really pretty.

Also, Natasha WOULD mention a mafia game, haha
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Aztnara
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Bad Wolf

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime21st July 2013, 9:38 am

Hello!!!~ 
is really nice to meet you 
and YAY~ another one for the graphics guild Introducing... 1984953407
Back to top Go down
http://koijustice.tumblr.com http://sayuri-chiba.deviantart.com
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime21st July 2013, 10:03 am

mspoptart wrote:
Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Have a great time here!

I did competitive dance for about 8 years, so I do jazz, hip hop, some ballet, tap, modern, and lyrical. I am a part of a dance team at my college that does mainly jazz and modern. What kinds are you into?

Oh wow, that's great!
I'm into jazz and belly dance at the moment, but I practiced a bit of tap as well. It just wasn't my thing ^^''
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime21st July 2013, 9:32 pm

Hi hi and welcome! I used to dance a lot too, but for a while, I was focusing on ballroom dancing. ^^ Its so much fun! I love other forms of dance too (jazz and hip hop stuff i liked a lot). I kinda wish I still could do dance, but its a bit expensive. ^^; I hope you are enjoying GC so far!

See you around!
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 8:02 pm

Bonjour MsPoptart! J'espère que tu te plairas autant que la plupart d'entre nous ici! Comme tu peux le constater, les gens ici sont aimables, respectueux, mais surtout, ils sont d'agréable compagnie! C'est bien d'avoir une nouvelle personne qui parle le français.

I hope you like it around here with us! Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
mspoptart
Star Seed

mspoptart

Star Seed

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime24th July 2013, 9:44 am

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
mspoptart wrote:
Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Have a great time here!

Oh wow, that's great!
I'm into jazz and belly dance at the moment, but I practiced a bit of tap as well. It just wasn't my thing ^^''

Oh, belly dance! I tried that on a DVD once; I'm sure anyone watching would've had themselves a good laugh. It's so pretty to watch thought, I wish I could do it! Tap can be troublesome, that's for sure. Jazz is my favorite, especially sassy jazz, LOVE IT.

Small Lady wrote:
Hi hi and welcome! I used to dance a lot too, but for a while, I was focusing on ballroom dancing. ^^ Its so much fun! I love other forms of dance too (jazz and hip hop stuff i liked a lot). I kinda wish I still could do dance, but its a bit expensive. ^^;  I hope you are enjoying GC so far!

See you  around!

Ballroom dancing is serious business at my college, the team travels around the world! Also, everyone on the team wears these jackets, and they wear them all the time, even in the SoCal sunshine! I have never tried, but I have a good friend who is into so, maybe one day. XD Jazz and hip hop are so fun! Yeah, classes can be steep, but I think some studios have discounts and deals periodically. I'm no expert, hehe.

I'm enjoying here and thank you!

JoJiaMystie wrote:
Bonjour MsPoptart! J'espère que tu te plairas autant que la plupart d'entre nous ici! Comme tu peux le constater, les gens ici sont aimables, respectueux, mais surtout, ils sont d'agréable compagnie! C'est bien d'avoir une nouvelle personne qui parle le français.

I hope you like it around here with us! Welcome to the forums!

Oui, tous le monde sont tres gentils! J'aimerais savoir plus a propos des autres membres qui parlent en francais, aussi. Bien, merci pour l'accueil, et j'espère s'amuser et s'entendre avec tous le monde! Introducing... 1955989781
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 4:04 am

Welcome to the forum, Ms. PopTart. Glad to have you here as a part of a complete breakfast.

My inbox is always open if you want to poke me even for no other reason than the fact there is a Minako-chan in my avatar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Sponsored content

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top