The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.   Empty
PostSubject: Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.    Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.   I_icon_minitime12th July 2013, 2:20 pm

Why dose he seem so angry at times?   and it seem more like he's very angry and not just normal I'm mad.

Is it the Brain Washing?  did beryl make him more angry along with him them evil

or is Zoisite just an angry person, (one time my grandma said that red headed people are more hot tempered)

OR dose he have MALE PMS XD XD XD XD XD 

Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.   4189206859 Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.   4189206859 Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.   4189206859 Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.   4189206859 Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.   4189206859 Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.   4189206859 Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.   4189206859 Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.   4189206859 Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.   4189206859
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.    Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.   I_icon_minitime12th July 2013, 2:47 pm

I think it might have had something to do with Prince Endymion and Princess Serenity. I believe that h was a pretty calm guy before that but he started to become mad and soon furious with Endymion for his relationship with Serenity. Than when beryl took control and turned them all against Endy that she just kind of fed into what he was already feeling and thus we had Zoicites temper. but that's just one of many possibilitys and the one I usually go with
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.    Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.   I_icon_minitime12th July 2013, 7:47 pm

Interesting, but he also became VERY Mad when his face got "scared" (it was more like a little cut)
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.    Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debates and Theory, Zoistie's Temper.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top