The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Guardian: Nanna (sin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

Guardian: Nanna (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Guardian: Nanna (sin)   Guardian: Nanna (sin) I_icon_minitime2nd June 2013, 11:28 pm

General Information
Name: Nanna (often called Sin)*

Birthday: May 9th
Birthplace: Crystal Tokyo

Physical Description (include clothing generally worn):
As a cat, he resembles a male version of his mother, though he also has a white tip at his tail for some reason. He's a short hair cat, obviously. And has the signature crescent moon on his forehead.

As a human, there's actually two forms. When he first transforms from cat to human, he has a long sleek tail- with the white tip-
and cat ears oppose to the usual human like ears. His hair is somewhat long and shaggy in style so his bangs often hides the crescent moon on his forehead. Another way to look at him is without the cat ears and tail.

He bears a striking resemblance to his father with his mother's coloring.In both human forms he wears three ring earrings in his left ear that are gold. He also wears several gold rings on his fingers that are simply bands with inscriptions on them.

Personality:
As a child, Sin was a mischievous one that often gotten into trouble. However, as he grew up, he began to expect more of his mother's tendencies to follow the rules or at least nag his charges about it. He also has a bit of his father in him as he is rather laid back overall and is more likely to abandon strict protocols in favor of making sure the person was alright. Intelligent, Sin's a bit sarcastic with a bite to it. Whether he means it or not, it just sort of happens and he sometimes doesn't realize it. On the flip side, he enjoys learning new things and has a secret enjoyment of having his ears scratched even in human form.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: As a cat, Sin can speak, of course, and he can also summon magical items the way his parents can when it is needed. He can also change from cat to human freely and even can keep his cat ears and tail in his human form. In addition, he can preform the Mind-meld that his parents can do. However, his refinement of that is a bit clumsy and he needs more practice.
History:

Son of Artemis and Luna who's name legally is "Nanna", Sin grew up being taught how to be an advisor to others. Though, he never seems to take it too seriously. He obviously dislikes his name "Nanna" as it sounds way too girly to him. He dubbed himself as "Sin" when he was six and refuses to answer to any other name but that. If ever asked why the word Sin and not anything
else, he would simply reply "Because it sounds cool".

Regardless of the name Sin, he was actually a rather somewhat mischievous but good child. When he got older, the mischievous bit was replaced with some laziness and it was often joked about by his father that "Well he certainly has a sin alright- it's Sloth."

He was given guardianship over the Pluto Family at the age of ten and has been with them ever since. However as he grew up, Sin's personality shifted only a bit in response to the responsibilities given to him. He attends the same schools as the children usually do and is a pretty decent student for the most part. Like most, he has his favorites and is usually around them for a good portion of the time.

Storyline Specific Information:
In the rpg, Sin is the second child of Artemis and Luna, a younger brother to Diana. However, he's grown up with the Pluto Family, speficially to help and guide not only them but the other outer children. His relationship with Diana is more or less brotherly.
RP Sample:

Last edited by Ktenshi on 13th June 2013, 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Guardian: Nanna (sin)   Guardian: Nanna (sin) I_icon_minitime3rd June 2013, 10:12 am

Bump when you're ready, please. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Guardian: Nanna (sin)   Guardian: Nanna (sin) I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 5:32 pm

before it's ready for the final review, is there anything else I should add to this?
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Guardian: Nanna (sin)   Guardian: Nanna (sin) I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 8:47 pm

Can you give me another sentence or two on his abilities section? I'll give you a full review tomorrow after work, though.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Guardian: Nanna (sin)   Guardian: Nanna (sin) I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 7:39 pm

Are you ready to go, Ktenshi? (Aside from the RP sample, it looks ready.)
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Guardian: Nanna (sin)   Guardian: Nanna (sin) I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 8:23 pm

Yeah I think so.  - I;ll add the rp sample soon-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian: Nanna (sin)   Guardian: Nanna (sin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardian: Nanna (sin)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top