The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Guardian:Diana

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guardian:Diana Empty
PostSubject: Guardian:Diana   Guardian:Diana I_icon_minitime24th May 2013, 12:31 am

any help is cool by me. I have no idea what to do for her age and birthday, so i just left them as they are in the Guidelines. Really I'd like to add more to this. It seems shorter than what I'm used to. Anyway, there you go.

General Information
Name: Diana

Birthday: June 30th
Birthplace: Crystal Tokyo

Used Canons:
Manga and Anime

Physical Description (include clothing generally worn): Diana in her cat form is gray and very small. There is a gold crescent moon on her forehead. Kitten sized would be to the point. She has red eyes like Chibiusa. She wears a bell on a pink ribbon around her neck. In the Manga she and her parents are able to take human form due to Sailor Moon's power. As a Human Diana's hair is bound in 4 odangos two on each side of her head. She keeps her tail when she's human unlike her parents. Her eyes are still red. Her human form is still small. She usually wears gray over the knee stockings under a short gray skirt. She wears an underskirt of white and a long sleeved square necklines gray top. From time to time, if called for Diana changes her clothes to fit the mood or mission she's on. Her skin is pale and hair is a dark gray color. The gold crescent moon from her cat from transfers to her human form.

Personality:
Just as Luna and Artemis guide Usagi and Minako, Diana acts as a guardian to Chibiusa. She is very curious, eager to help, and deeply polite, always addressing Usagi and Mamoru with the Japanese honorific "-sama" and calling Chibiusa by her formal title, Small Lady. She is also able to help the Senshi on occasion, despite her youth, and often because of the knowledge she has gained in the future. Having returned to the future along with Chibiusa, she is able to sense the danger her parents are in and go back in time to save them from being killed.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: As a cat Diana can speak. She can also change from human to cat at will thanks to Sailor Moon's power. Diana is brave, innocent and kind as both a human and a cat. For a child she is also very responsible, this is shown when she asks to take the duty of guarding the Time Gate.
History:

Diana is the daughter of Luna and Artemis, as well as the Guardian of Chibiisa. Her relationship with her parents is a close one. When she first meets Artemis in the past, she calls him daddy and lands him in hot water. Diana is close to her father.  Her relationship with Luna is a littler harder to pin down. While she is shown to be close to her mother, it's not quite shown how close they are. We see more of Diana with Artemis than with Luna.   In the anime, she appears in Sailor Moon Super S from the future. Apparently, she has come to the present in order to not only keep an eye on Chibi-Usa, but to gain real-life experience. Diana appears to be small, sometimes timid but at the same time brave and smart. Her being Chibi-Usa's Guardian, she is also very wise and is often very reasonable. Despite her parents mentioning that she doesn't know very much about the 20th century and what she shouldn't do (such as exposing to other human beings that she has the ability to speak), she is well aware of the rules of being in society.
Like Chibiusa she didn't fall into a coma after the Black Moon attack. That could mean that the small gray kitten could posses special powers, or that her bond with Small Lady is so great that it protected her. Diana is also very close to Mamoru.
After Pluto dies, Diana keeps watch of the Time Gate.

In the manga, Tin Nyanko says that they are creatures from the planet Mau. Tin Nyanko was Sailor Mau but Sailor Galaxia took her Star Seed and made her into an Animate. None of this is ever mentioned in the anime.

Storyline Specific Information: Neo-Groups(Working title) Diana is an adult. While much of her physical appearance is the same, her hair is longer like her mother's. Diana still favors 4 adagios but with the rest of her hair falling freely down to just above her hips. She is taller but still slim and over all smaller for her adult size. As an adult cat Diana is just smaller than her mother, and still gray with red eyes.

RP Sample: Must be at least 100 words. Please use the character you are applying for in this role-playing sample.

Diana walked through the park enjoying the day. Bright sun over head and a soft breeze blowing through the trees. Today would be the perfect day to take a nap somewhere outside on the cool green grass, but she couldn't. Diana had some place to be. She was going home, well where she thought of as home anyway. Home to her mother and father in the future. It had been fun while she was here, but she missed a time when she didn't have to explain how she knew certain things. Besides she wanted to talk to Ami, future Ami, about the research she had been doing. Diana couldn't wait to find out if she was able to figure out her problem.

Sighing Diana would miss this place, this time, but it was good to be going home. She looked up at Chibiusa and smiled. "Are you ready to go home, Lady?" Diana asked as the others stood back and watched.

Last edited by radicaledward124 on 8th June 2013, 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Guardian:Diana   Guardian:Diana I_icon_minitime25th May 2013, 11:26 pm

While this profile does meet the minimum requirements, I would like to see few things added into it before an approval Smile .

You can either leave the birthday section empty or make up a birthday for her if you want so. Diana appears to be about nine years old the first time we see her in her human form so you can add that into the age information.

Can you mention the golden crescent moon on her forehead in the physical description Wink ?

Could you note that Diana is also pretty close with Mamoru and that innocence as well as braveness are two of her special traits, like seen when she asked Pluto to leave the duty of guarding the gates of time to her despite her small size and the huge responsibility?

Could you also mention that she was the only living creature besides Chibiusa who did not fall in coma after the Black Moon’s attack? Even though it is not a special skill, I see it as a proof that she has some rather strong powers inside her.

Quote :
Apparently, she has come to the present in
Diana in the middle with Rini, Luna and Artemisorder to not only keep an eye on Chibi-Usa, but to gain real-life experience.

Oh and can you fix this sentence? I think that your text editor might have cut part of it without note.

Thank you Ed ^^.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Guardian:Diana   Guardian:Diana I_icon_minitime27th May 2013, 2:33 pm

KK i'll get on that after i get back. thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardian:Diana   Guardian:Diana I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 1:17 am

Ok I wish there was more to go on for her, but there isn't really and while I want to have a great big in depth profile for her, i just don't have it in me to make a bunch of stuffs up. Anyway edits are in blue.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Guardian:Diana   Guardian:Diana I_icon_minitime4th June 2013, 6:49 pm

Oh one more thing, could you describe Diana's relationship with her parents just a bit? Also, I am sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardian:Diana   Guardian:Diana I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 12:58 am

There you go. Ready again.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Guardian:Diana   Guardian:Diana I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 1:36 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardian:Diana   Guardian:Diana I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 2:39 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian:Diana   Guardian:Diana I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardian:Diana

View previous topic View next topic Back to top