The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sailor Star Fighter Dedication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

Sailor Star Fighter Dedication Thread Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Star Fighter Dedication Thread   Sailor Star Fighter Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 4:27 am

Name: Kou Seiya
Birthday: 30 July
Astrological Sign: Leo
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: American Football
Club Membership: American Football
Favorite Class: Physical Education
Least Favorite Class: Literature
Favorite Foods: Hamburgers
Has Trouble With: Girls
Band Responsibilities: Lead Vocal, Keyboard
Seiyuu: Shiho Niiyama
Manga
Sailor Star Fighter Dedication Thread 001

Quote :
Kou Seiya appears first in Act 43, Volume 16. She is part of the idol group the Three Lights. When Mamoru's Sailor Crystal is stolen by Galaxia, Usagi faints and Seiya catches her. They are swarmed with fans, but quickly make their getaway. When Usagi awakens, she believes that Mamoru made it safely to his destination, America, having forgotten the entire event. Later, the members of the Three Lights transfer to Juuban High School. They try to get Usagi to remember what happened with Mamoru, but she can't. It is revealed that Seiya is actually Sailor Star Fighter, who has come to Earth with the Starlights to seach for their princess, Princess Kakyuu from Kinmoku. They finally find her, and when all of the senshi have been killed, they go with Eternal Sailor Moon, ChibiChibi, and Princess Kakyuu to battle Galaxia in hopes of saving everyone. After they battle with Lethe and Mnemosyne, Chi and Phi appear. Chi takes the Starlights's Sailor Crystals, and they die.

In the manga, the Starlights remain female throughout, and never disguise themselves as men. In the anime, however, they disguise themselves as men in their civilian forms, and only transform into women in their senshi forms.

It should be noted that Seiya's PERSONAL name is actually Kou, although she goes by her surname of Seiya. The three Starlights all share the same personal name of Kou.

Spoiler:

Anime
Sailor Star Fighter Dedication Thread 032

Quote :
Kou Seiya is the famous lead singer of the Japanese pop group the Three Lights. In the second half of the Stars season, they enroll in Usagi's school in order to continue their education. Usagi meets him shortly after Mamoru, her boyfriend, goes to America to study (only to be killed by Galaxia for his Starseed). She is still upset that Mamoru has gone to America, and that he is not returning her letters. Seiya and Usagi develop a close relationship, and go on dates, but the relationship never blossoms as Mamoru's starseed is returned, and his relationship with Usagi is restored. We later learn that Seiya is actually Sailor Star Fighter, a woman from the planet of Kinmoku, who has come to Earth disguised as a male pop idol in search of Princess Kakyuu (to whom the Starlights are guardians). Princess Kakyuu is killed, but eventually, Usagi defeats Galaxia, and Princess Kakyuu's starseed is returned. The Starlights and Princess Kakyuu then return to their home planet of Kinmoku.

It should be noted that Seiya's PERSONAL name is actually Kou, although he goes by his surname of Seiya. The three Starlights all share the same personal name of Kou.

Spoiler:

Sera Myu
Sailor Star Fighter Dedication Thread Sailorstarskaiteiban-s053
Sailor Star Fighter Dedication Thread Sailorstarskaiteiban-s363
Sailor Star Fighter Dedication Thread Other-chinatsu01
Quote :
In the musicals, Kou Seiya was played by Sayuri Katayama and Chinatsu Akiyama.

In the Myu's Seiya seemed to be much the same as what we are used to from her. She also seemed to have a bit of a thing for Usagi in some of the later musicals. The starlights had some commical scenes from the first few musicals Usually lead by Seiya such as "That Method" the method of finding a disguised criminal in a group of three that usually lead to many comical moments in it's own. In later musicals the charecters seemed to be a bit more serious.

Seiya sang in the fallowing songs:

I Miss you- Anza Ooyama (Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino) Sayuri Katyama (Sailor Star Fighter/Kou Seiya)

Chaseing After You- Hikari Ono (Sailor Star Maker/Kou Taiki) Sayuri Katayama (Sailor Star Fighter/ Kou Seiya) Momoko Okuyama (Sailor Star Healer/Kou Yaten)

See Me, Boku Tachi no Jidai- Hikari Ono (Sailor Star Maker/Kou Taiki) Sayuri Katayama (Sailor Star Fighter/ Kou Seiya) Momoko Okuyama (Sailor Star Healer/Kou Yaten)

Kakyuu Ouhi to three lights- Hikari Ono (Sailor Star Maker/Kou Taiki) Sayuri Katayama (Sailor Star Fighter/ Kou Seiya) Momoko Okuyama (Sailor Star Healer/Kou Yaten) Sakoto Yoshioka (princess Kakyuu)

That Method- Hikari Ono (Sailor Star Maker/Kou Taiki) Sayuri Katayama (Sailor Star Fighter/ Kou Seiya) Momoko Okuyama (Sailor Star Healer/Kou Yaten)

First stage starlights last performance at Shin Sensentsu Korin fan Kan

Sayuri Returned in the Fan Kan for Shin densentsu korin which consisted of a brand new cast after her "graduation" from Myu with the end of Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban. She would perform See me, Chasing after you, and a special appearance of that method with other starlight actresses Momko Okuyama and Hikari Ono. Where Sayuri does not appear on stage after this See Me bokutachi no Jidai is later performed by Hikari Ono and Uranus Actress Nao Takagi.

Chinatsu Akiyama unlike Sayuri didn't have very many solo's herself and in a shooting starlight it was Star Maker who sang solo.

Manga and anime images as well as Anime and Manga info and the stat's were taken from
http://www.soul-hunter.com/sailormoon/profiles/starfighter.php

Musical Images were taken from Sera Myu Antics

Musical info was taken from
http://wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Seiya
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Sailor Star Fighter Dedication Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star Fighter Dedication Thread   Sailor Star Fighter Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime20th May 2013, 2:07 pm

I miss you is the only things that actually gives me Usagi/Seiya feels. Sad
Back to top Go down

Sailor Star Fighter Dedication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top