The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 7:46 pm

I want that Jupiter one so bad! D:
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th July 2013, 12:32 am

AHHHHH JUPITER'S LOOKS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE <3<3<3<3<3 I am SO SO SO pumped that they're actually sticking with this and doing everyone!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 10:53 am

New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 998415_467312183367901_588307097_n

Minako!
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 9:22 am

I am SO excited about all of these! I have pre-ordered Sailor Moon and Mercury already. In a way I'm glad the release dates are spread out so I can save haha! Smile
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th August 2013, 7:14 pm

Mars now available to pre-order at JList.

OMGGGGGG. *fangirling*
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th August 2013, 8:54 pm

New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 1t5f

New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 5vaqNew Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 EbciNew Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 Ya0d

So I received my sailor moon figure a couple minutes ago. Just some thoughts regarding the figure: Some of the parts were a little hard to change especially the different faces. I honestly think if you're the person to play with the figure regularly that damage might occur to the different parts. The hands where a lot easier to deal with but I think with regular use that they might become damaged. I also feel if you regularly handle to figure itself that there's a chance the pain on the figure might come off at some point in an area that's used frequently llike the joints. That aside the figure is really fun to play with and display. I couldn't help but try to figure what poses would look best on here as you can see I tried my best. LOL

Now I'm questioning if I should get every figure that comes out or if I should just stick with this one. I've already pre-ordered Mercury.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th August 2013, 8:56 pm

Thanks for sharing photos of her! I have mine preordered on Amazon, I can't wait to get it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th August 2013, 8:59 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Thanks for sharing photos of her! I have mine preordered on Amazon, I can't wait to get it. Very Happy
No problem Brit.
If you've collected figures before I'm sure you'll love this one and even if you haven't the fact that it's Sailor Moon just makes one love the figure. LOL
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 7:36 am

I like the nice little shimmer to the paint. And, of course, I adore that they included Luna. Minako totally better come with Artemis.
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 7:40 am

I want them ALL. I have pre-ordered Sailor Moon and Mercury, probably gonna take forever to ship to me tho. =/
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 9:12 am

Wow, she looks great in person! I'm really happy with the pictures that I'm seeing of these poseable figures. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neith
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Neith

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 6:35 pm

Ooh, I would really like to save up for at least a Venus and Mercury one. Eventually I would like them all because I'm greedy like that.
New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 1955989781
Back to top Go down
SailorCardKnight
Star Seed

SailorCardKnight

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2013, 2:58 am

I ordered Moon from CD Japan with my second paycheck (it was one of the few sites still open for preorder at a reasonable price) and she still hasn't arrived yet. New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 847989599 
Its cutting them some slack considering the preorders closed just mere days after I placed my order and the number of preorders site like that must've been getting had to have been staggering, but I'm still going to shoot them an email.

All the other senshi I plan to get though Amazon US where it will be cheaper, unless it has a special bonus like how Moon did.
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2013, 3:13 am

SailorCardKnight, I also pre-ordered from CD Japan and whilst the listing said could be 1-2 weeks before shipping, it's been like 3 weeks now. So I emailed them and they said they were having problems, she might not be in stock until September 13th. However, I have now received a shipping confirmation email? So I'm not sure what to think. Already ordered Mercury with them too, so hope things are going to go smoothly. =/
Back to top Go down
SailorCardKnight
Star Seed

SailorCardKnight

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2013, 3:42 am

SenshiRei wrote:
SailorCardKnight, I also pre-ordered from CD Japan and whilst the listing said could be 1-2 weeks before shipping, it's been like 3 weeks now. So I emailed them and they said they were having problems, she might not be in stock until September 13th. However, I have now received a shipping confirmation email? So I'm not sure what to think. Already ordered Mercury with them too, so hope things are going to go smoothly. =/
I doubled checked the confirmation emails they sent me after I first placed my order, one of which said the ship date was the 31st (today). So i'm going to hold of on sending my email until after today if I still don't hear from them.

While its actually my first time ordering from them, these guys have been around for as long as I have been using the net (10+ years), and I know many people who have ordered from them without issue. I'm sure it must be somekind of issue involving the sheer amount of preorders they got, or someone somewhere made a really bad goof. Hopfully by you getting you shipping notice it means they finally got things sorted out and they just shipped yours.

When did you place your order btw? I ordered mine on July 31st.
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2013, 3:51 am

I ordered July 4th. They apologised and said they just didn't have the stock in time to meet the demand. I know they're reputable, so that's why I'm a bit annoyed they took so many pre-orders when they can't deliver. They offered me a refund and the new shipping date in September, but like I said I literally received a shipping confirmation email the day after. So I'm gonna wait til Monday and then see if I can track it so confirm she's really on her way..! <3
Back to top Go down
SailorCardKnight
Star Seed

SailorCardKnight

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2013, 4:34 am

The 4th? Oh boy. By you ordering a month earlier than I did, and with you having issues, that doesn't sound promising for me. I'm still hoping it was just some rare miscommunication fluke, error or something.

I really don't mind waiting, I just don't like not knowing whats going on. I especially don't like not getting a shipping notice, so I have an idea when to expect my package. With these summer thunderstorms as of late, I really don't want my packages stuck out in the rain.

Anyways, best of luck with your order, and if it is indeed on its way, hopefully this means mine will be soon.
Back to top Go down
SailorCardKnight
Star Seed

SailorCardKnight

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 4:14 am

Aaaaaaand before I sent them a message, they sent me one first instead: A notice that it has been delayed until mid September. Lovely. *sigh* Well, at least I got an idea of whats going on with my own order now.
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 11:44 am

Oh, that's not so good! I'll need to check my tracking number, see what I can find out.
Back to top Go down
SailorCardKnight
Star Seed

SailorCardKnight

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 12:41 pm

SenshiRei wrote:
Oh, that's not so good! I'll need to check my tracking number, see what I can find out.
Its possible that they got a batch of figures in. They where probably going down the list of who hasn't gotten one yet, and because you ordered earlier, your getting yours first.

That's what I'm betting on anyways, but I'm still curious to know if yours has been shipped yet. Hope it has.
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 1:37 pm

Ok, I checked and it seems to be on its way! Still in Tokyo but making progress. =p

Just pre-ordered Mars!
Back to top Go down
SailorCardKnight
Star Seed

SailorCardKnight

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2013, 4:55 pm

Took long enough but I finally got mine today. As exciting as it is and as awsome as it looks, I had a few issues with it. While I was trying to put her into her iconic pose that she does at the end of her speech, her left arm kept wanting to pop off. Even when I try putting her in some other dynamic pose, it kept wanting to do this. Kinda annoying really. Has anyone else had this issue with figuarts figures? Then as Roro said, the faces are really difficult to change, especially when compared to a figma. (I own a figma figure of Homura from Madoka Magica.)

Aside from these issues, I'm still going to get the rest of the Sailor Senshi. The problem now is, finding space in my cabinet of other collectables. Lol.

New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 Photo_zpsa2c1405f

And have an image of Moon Princess meets Moon Princess.

New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 Pic_zpsb19ce316
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2013, 4:59 pm

YES RIDE PRINCESS LUNA. YESSSS.
Back to top Go down
SailorCardKnight
Star Seed

SailorCardKnight

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2013, 5:17 pm

I almost forgot to add, its about roughly the same size as the Irwin toy 6" mini dolls. For those who want an idea of what the size of them is like.

New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 Photo2_zps62cc8462

Same pose as the other pic (as I kinda liked it and didn't feel like changing it again right away), but this is for size comparison anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts   New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Sailor Moon figure by S.H. Figuarts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top