The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

More to the Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime2nd May 2013, 1:36 pm

Angry More to the Story 1404836419 More to the Story 1948543417 More to the Story 3978041997 More to the Story 3658275139 More to the Story 868675979 More to the Story 2422052349 More to the Story 3884866259 More to the Story 1955989781 More to the Story 1637294219 More to the Story 1023433532 More to the Story 3120693907 :bunnypokerface More to the Story 473108418 More to the Story 3150097195 More to the Story 2695440696

If you could create a CANON continuation, a prequel or a spin off how would you do it?

Some ideas
  • it could be about an adult Chibiusa
    it could be about the Quartet before Nehelania found them sleeping in the amazon jungles
    it could be about Kinmoku
    it could be about the senshi of Coronis
    it could be about the live-action sequel
    it could be about the musicals various past lives
    t could be about the game Sailor Moon Another Story
    it could be about wherever Nehelania and Queen Serenity came from
    it could be about Galaxia on her home world discovering her senshi abilties
    it could be sequel about Kousagi and friends

The story is yours to create, remember, this is your chance to make a CANON continuation, prequel or spin off so whichever canon you choose make sure you stick to that canon's story-line and do not change something that has been shown in that series.

Types: Spin off, Prequel or Sequel
Canons: Manga, Anime, Live-Action, Musicals or Games

Main Character(S) Sheet (Use for supporting character(s) as well)

(You can have more than one)

Code:

[b]-What is their name:[/b]

[b]-What is their species:[/b]

[b]-Do they have any other incarnation(s):[/b]

[b]-Do They have any powers, techniques, items:[/b]

[b]-How were they introduced:[/b]

[b]-What is special about them:[/b]

[b]-What is their dream:[/b]

[b]-Where do they live:[/b]

[b]-Do they have a family, if yes list a few, if not give a reason why:[/b]

[b]-What is their personality:[/b]

[b]-What is their purpose in this story:[/b]

[b]What are the main character(s) objectives:[/b]

[b]-Do they have a romantic interest:[/b]

[b]-What is their Background Story(Summarize your character's history):[/b]

Enemy Character(S) Sheet (Use for supporting character(s) as well)

(You can have more than one)

Code:

[b]-What is their name:[/b]

[b]-What is their species:[/b]

[b]-Do they have any other incarnation(s):[/b]

[b]-Do They have any powers, techniques, items:[/b]

[b]-How were they introduced:[/b]

[b]-What is special about them:[/b]

[b]-What is their dream:[/b]

[b]-Where do they live:[/b]

[b]-Do they have a family, if yes list a few, if not give a reason why:[/b]

[b]-What is their personality:[/b]

[b]-What is their purpose in this story:[/b]

[b]What would be the enemy(s) objectives:[/b]

[b]-Do they have a romantic interest:[/b]

[b]-What is their Background Story(Summarize your character's history):[/b]

Your "More to the Story" sheet.

Code:

[b]Type:[/b]

[b]Canon:[/b]

[b]When would it take place:[/b]

[b]Where would it take place:[/b]

[b]What would it be about (Summarize your series):[/b]

[b]Would it be a happy ending or a tragic ending? How and why?[/b]

Let your imagination run wild but stay true to canon and most importantly have fun!

If you have any trouble understanding anything just let me know. You can right N/A where one of the questions don't apply to your characters.
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime3rd May 2013, 5:09 pm

Just for example: A spinoff from the end of the doom tree arc, where neither Chibiusa nor the outers were estabilished, can have them with a background change so that they better fit the story? Or growing it into a continuity on it's own is a no-no?
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime3rd May 2013, 5:20 pm

I didn't even think about it as going arc by arc but yeah you can do that, it'll make things more interesting.

Just remember to clarify what type it's going to be and what arc More to the Story 868675979
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 5:49 pm

I don't think I could detail it out enough but...

- I would do a sequel with Chibiusa (older) so we can get a better idea about what her life is like and what Crystal Tokyo is like.
- I would also do a light spin-off focusing on HaruMichi.
- I'd do something that would expand on everyone's relationships with each other and develop the characters more. Develop personalities, relationships, etc.

Of course I'd also do live action sequels. Include Chibiusa in them, etc.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 6:20 pm

Please do the code with the questions^^ it does not matter whether you add detail but you need to answer all the set questions to participate. I prepared them specifically in code for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 6:33 pm

I think that's a little daunting, hence why you may not have gotten much of a response. I think if you've got a lot to share you should use the code, but if you don't, it should be okay if you don't. Wink

But, just because: (now with edit!)

Type: Sequel

Canon: Anime/manga

When would it take place: In the future

Where would it take place: Crystal Tokyo

What would it be about (Summarize your series): Chibiusa older as Sailor Moon and what her life would be like as a senshi/with Helios.

Would it be a happy ending or a tragic ending? How and why? Happy

The end.

Last edited by Sailor Mars on 9th May 2013, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 7:01 pm

Canon is meant to show whether it's sequel for the manga, anime, live-action, musicals or whatever to the likes of that. I've mentioned that before, you can also start off after an arc in whichever canon as long as you specify.

If this anime or manga?

I don't mind if no one replies, I'm one of few people that think about sequels and continuations and put actual thought into what I'd want it to be like. This thread is for people who share that same idea.

I have specific questions because that is the way I made it and what I want to know. It's not daunting, it's easy. The questions are there to make it easy, and you don't even have to write the questions, that is why there are codes.

If anyone finds it difficult to think about what kind of adding to the canon Sailor Moon stories, and can't come up with any ideas then they don't have to post. But I made this thread with these questions in mind because that's what I want to know.

I like to see how creative people can be when discussing fantasy additions to their favorite Sailor Moon canons.
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 7:07 pm

Title: Pretty Soldier Infinity (美少女戦士無限)

Canon: Manga

When would it take place: Somewhere between both parts of Act 60. After Shadow Galactica attacked but before Usagi and Mamoru's wedding.

Where would it take place: Juuban, as usual.

What would it be about (Summarize your series): As peace came back in Tokyo, despite several losses (Heavy implication that Ikuko was killed by Sailor Galaxia when she took the cat away from her), Usagi and her friends warmly welcome the year 1997, and their last year of High School. Everything went back to the way it was... until mysterious cases start happening a bit in Tokyo.

This story is divided in two arcs:
The first one is the X arc: (Inners + Outers + Mamo)
Usagi and Mamoru go on a romantic date seeing the performance of famous Ice Skater Chieri Akusa. Wandering a bit too far away from her boyfriend, Usa will found herself lost in the crowd and will eventually find a ring on the floor. Curious, she proceed to look for its owner without any success.
Usa kept the ring and put it on with Mamoru's engage ring. She eventually started to have reoccuring nightmares of everything she loved being taken away from her.
Youmas will appears too, aiming to take Usagi away. She is always saved by her guardians just in time. One of them, however, will manage to take her away, and claim her as his bride. And himself as the one who shall became the new master of the Silver Millenium.

The second one, the Y arc, is a new chapter of the Infinity Arc. (Inners + Asteroids + Mamo)
After what happened in the X arc, Usagi and the Inners takes some vacations together. They just booked a camping and enjoyed themselves, until weird thing started happening. All of the Sailor Senshi, when they were on their own, were attacked by mysterious ennemies that looked familiar to them. It's only when Minako is attacked in a karaoke near the summer resort that she understand who their ennemies are: The Witches 5! All completely different from what they looked like, and under the commands of Platine, a new magus.

Would it be a happy ending or a tragic ending? How and why?
Happy ending for X
Bittersweet ending for Y
Back to top Go down
Sailor Xillia
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Xillia

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Eudial/Eugeal.

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 7:33 pm

Whoa...I dunno if I can be super detailed and use the code.
More to the Story 3978041997
Let me think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://asukapasta.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/DicloniusLucy666?feature=mhee
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 7:43 pm

Quote :
Title: Pretty Soldier Infinity (美少女戦士無限)

Canon: Manga

When would it take place: Somewhere between both parts of Act 60. After Shadow Galactica attacked but before Usagi and Mamoru's wedding.

Where would it take place: Juuban, as usual.

What would it be about (Summarize your series): As peace came back in Tokyo, despite several losses (Heavy implication that Ikuko was killed by Sailor Galaxia when she took the cat away from her), Usagi and her friends warmly welcome the year 1997, and their last year of High School. Everything went back to the way it was... until mysterious cases start happening a bit in Tokyo.

This story is divided in two arcs:
The first one is the X arc: (Inners + Outers + Mamo)
Usagi and Mamoru go on a romantic date seeing the performance of famous Ice Skater Chieri Akusa. Wandering a bit too far away from her boyfriend, Usa will found herself lost in the crowd and will eventually find a ring on the floor. Curious, she proceed to look for its owner without any success.
Usa kept the ring and put it on with Mamoru's engage ring. She eventually started to have reoccuring nightmares of everything she loved being taken away from her.
Youmas will appears too, aiming to take Usagi away. She is always saved by her guardians just in time. One of them, however, will manage to take her away, and claim her as his bride. And himself as the one who shall became the new master of the Silver Millenium.

The second one, the Y arc, is a new chapter of the Infinity Arc. (Inners + Asteroids + Mamo)
After what happened in the X arc, Usagi and the Inners takes some vacations together. They just booked a camping and enjoyed themselves, until weird thing started happening. All of the Sailor Senshi, when they were on their own, were attacked by mysterious ennemies that looked familiar to them. It's only when Minako is attacked in a karaoke near the summer resort that she understand who their ennemies are: The Witches 5! All completely different from what they looked like, and under the commands of Platine, a new magus.

Would it be a happy ending or a tragic ending? How and why?
Happy ending for X
Bittersweet ending for Y

Interesting^^ I wonder who is the guy who managed to take Usagi away and what the new witches five look like and who Platine is.

I always liked the Witches 5, they're under appreciated ^^
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 9:16 am

The witches 5 will still be Eudial, Mimete, Tellu, Cyprince and Viluy ^^ Only older, and different. As if they have never been killed.
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 1:43 pm

Spaming time! Maybe I should do another thread?

Act X1 – Cerises

Everything is normal in the girls lives. One year has passed since Shadow Galactica first appeared. Life is as peacefull as always.
This Act starts with all the sailor senshis and Mamoru meeting at a restaurent and discussing what happened to them recently.
Usagi, not quite getting over her mother’s death, confessed to her father and to Shingo that she was Sailor Moon. The family is as united as ever despite Ikuko being gone.
Mamoru never returned to America and went to a more regular college. He can’t bear anymore being separated from Usagi. He lives at her house and got Kenji to like him.
Minako was scouted to become an actress but remain scholarized.
Ami managed to get to college one year earlier by passing a special exam. She’s now attending the same college as Mamoru used to.
Mako is still living alone. But Asanuma finally confessed to her. They became a lovely couple.
And finally, Rei dropped out of school to become the head priestess of Hikawa Shrine after her grandfather fell ill.
As Hotaru grew up to the point she got her old body back at the end of the dream arc, she finally entered middle school. Among her kohaïs, girls in the lower class, is some kid called “Momo-Chan”
Haruka and Michiru gave up on finishing high school and got themselves a job. Both now live of their art. Setsuna is still a nurse at the school.
Chibiusa went back to the 30th century with her Quartet. She is now 904 and have the body of a 11 years old.
The cats were resurected and still live and support their protégées. Diana went back to the 30th century though.
After the reunion, Mamoru took Usagi apart and gave tickets for a performance of famous ice skater Chieri Asuka. Usagi goes to school normally the day after and finds out she is invited to Motoki and Reika’s wedding as well as Mako and Minako. Rei and Ami did’t mind much.
On the week end, Mamoru and Usagi finally goes on their date. Everything goes well, when a fire alarm ring. The people are pushed outside and evacuated, but in all the commotion, Usagi is separated from Mamoru. She sees a man dropping a golden ring before disapearing in the crowd. Usagi tries to follow him but isn’t able to. To be sure not to lost it, she put the ring on the same finger as her engagement ring. She find Mamoru a bit later and both of them go to Ichi-no-Hashi park to finish their date. There, they are attacked by a woman named Ondine, pulling out a sword. She claims she will bring Usagi back with her. She is eventually defeated by an attack combo of Tuxedo Kamen and Eternal Sailor Moon: Smoking Tiara Boomerang. (Usagi doesn’t wear her tiara anymore, of course, she just conjure a circular frisbee) She however gets away before being finished off by Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss.
The chapter ends with Usagi and Mamoru wondering what was that.

Oh and here is a badly made fanmade page:
More to the Story Sein110
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 1:57 pm

I love it!

This is why I created this thread. Use these questions to create your own master piece. With the more information and creativeness you can accumulate from this then definitely make a thread for it, and I hope to see it in a story format or in a manga format like this or both.

I'd love to see everyone's creations!

This is inspiration in the making and I couldn't be happier More to the Story 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 3:12 pm

Mayonnaise wrote:
Oh and here is a badly made fanmade page:
More to the Story Sein110

Did you draw this?
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 3:18 pm

Of course not x) I can't draw that well. I just copypasted various pages from the manga.
I'm the one who added the screentone on the man and the backgrounds though.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 3:21 pm

Oh okay. Well whatever, it's still neat, Mayo Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime26th May 2013, 6:50 am

Type:
Sequel
Canon:
Anime
When would it take place:
A few years after Stars.
Where would it take place:
Tokyo, Juuban
What would it be about (Summarize your series):
Main characters - Usagi, Mamoru and the girls, with appearances of minor characters. It would be mostly about preparations for Usagi and Mamoru''s wedding and also about adjustment of girls to adult life.

Mamoru proposes to Usagi and they plan their wedding. Ami works at the hospital and has a relationship with a doctor. Rei wonders about her future in temple, considering her grandfather's illness. Mako and Minako are roommates, they compete for attention of a cute barman and struggle to achieve success in their chosen careers.
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime27th May 2013, 2:08 pm

Type:
Sequel
Canon:
Anime/Manga
When would it take place:
A month after Stars.
Where would it take place:
Tokyo, Juuban
What would it be about (Summarize your series):
A new dark force from beyond the Milky Way had taken interest in the Galaxy. However, after losing everyone she loved during the battle with Galaxia, will Usagi have the energy for one more fight?

Would it be a happy ending or a tragic ending? How and why? A bittersweet ending. Usagi wins, but not without some lose.

The villains are very well thought out and they are going to be responsible for tearing open some old wounds for the Senshi.
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 4:19 pm

Canon: Anime

When would it take place: 20th and 30th Century

Where would it take place: Juuban and Crystal Tokyo

What would it be about (Summarize your series): A new evil that worships Chaos as a deity is attacking the citizens of Tokyo manipulating the chaos in their minds to make them turn and attack one another, it's so powerful that even the Senshi are vulnerable to it. It's up to Sailor Chibimoon, Saturn and the Sailor Quartet to put a stop to it. At the same time there's a new mystery Senshi (Sailor Cosmos) that they aren't sure can be trusted. It would pretty much work to establish manga elements that wasn't introduced in the anime up to this point, the most obvious ones being the Quartet, Cosmos and Chaos. The Galaxy Cauldron and Guardian Cosmos would make an appearance in the end.

Would it be a happy ending or a tragic ending? How and why? It would have been a tribute to the original Stars ending in the manga which was the inspiration for the story to begin with. Chibimoon and her team enter the Galaxy Cauldron, Chaos appears, the main villain Ra Constantine greets them, Sailor Cosmos comes in telling Chibimoon to destroy the Cauldron. Chibimoon refuses. But this time Cosmos takes matters into her own hands, own the Quartet in one blast and has an epic battle with Saturn before Chibimoon gave her the hope speech. Only to turn around to see Ra has Helios starseed in his hand and tosses it into the cauldron. Ra taunts how it, "Wasn't meant to be." about her and Helios since through the storyarc he had developed feelings for Chibiusa but can never be with her because of his destiny as the villain. Chibimoon gives him the same stare her mother gave Queen Nehelenia towards the end of SuperS and dives into the Cauldron blasting Chaos and recovering Helios. Ra throws himself into the cauldron to commit suicide and begs Guardian Cosmos to let him be reborn to escape his destiny. It would have ended with Guardian Cosmos taking his hand making you wonder what became of him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime1st February 2015, 8:00 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

More to the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: More to the Story   More to the Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More to the Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top