The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

[Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married?   [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 4:11 pm

Quote :
I wouldn't have thought about it if you hadn't mentioned it. I was just saying what I saw from it. Really I don't think it had everything to do with it being Seiya. Sure that could have been part of the reason but I really think anyone would have gotten the same reaction out of Haruka for it. Michiru also coming right out and asking Haruka if she was jealous leads me to believe that was all their was to it. I think it was just Michiru's way of making Haruka jealous.

I agree Michiru liked making Haruka jealous and vice-versa. Jealousy when in small doses and not done to hurt others can be very nice^^

It makes the person feel special and I know when my ex got jealous I felt kinda good about lol and vice-versa but without trust it can be very damaging. When my ex started getting aggressive with his jealous in an possessive obnoxious way it didn't make me feel nice at all and I actually hated it and made me feel very uncomfortable. The massive jealousy he later admitted came from his own guilty conscious thinking subconsciously whenever someone would flirt with me he's think I was cheated because he assumed I would do what he was doing.

With Haruka and Michiru, they have full trust and jealousy can be a fun feel good relationship thing when trust, love and honesty are real and that's why I see them as making each other jealous from time to time. Haruka with her flirting with other girls, Michiru with them flirting with girls/men but they don't let their jealousy go overboard.

With Haruka she made it very clear she did not like Seiya from the beginning, and she was hostile towards all the starlights. Setsuna and Michiru sided with Haruka and her standing but we see throughout the StarS anime saga they aren't actually seem to dislike them and weren't that hostile towards them, Setsuna and Michiru just don't trust them. When it came to Haruka's feelings there seemed to be more then mistrust, she just didn't like them much at all and didn't hold back showing them those hostile feelings
Back to top Go down
BlueTreecko
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married?   [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th October 2016, 2:15 pm

No, marriage does not necessarily strengthen a relationship. As long as you are with the person and love each for who you are rather than the amount of money you might share, then I find no meaning in a bunch of documents or a celebration. I feel marriage is more for people who need money related benefits, insurance benefits, etc.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married?   [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th November 2016, 11:09 pm

I don't think they were.
Back to top Go down
starshine
Pyramidal Crystal

starshine

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married?   [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th December 2016, 11:05 pm

I think not, only because same sex marriage still isn't legal in Japan. Perhaps they went on to have a commitment ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married?   [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd December 2016, 7:02 am

starshine wrote:
I think not, only because same sex marriage still isn't legal in Japan. Perhaps they went on to have a commitment ceremony.

This actually got me thinking. Maybe not in the present day Japan, but I would think eventually in the future (as Sailor Moon goes as far into the 30th century) that same sex marriage would become legal and if anything under Crystal Tokyo rule NQS definitely would make it legal because she wants to see her friends happy.

However, I feel like their love and relationship goes beyond needing to be married. I don't think its something they need to confirm their love as others previously mentioned in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Usa-chan
Lotus Crystal

Usa-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : smol

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married?   [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd December 2016, 4:11 pm

YES of course they did! They had their extravagant wedding at the Chateau du Rivau in France because it was the only place that had enough roses to fit their rose petal needs. The couple currently lives in a mansion in the countryside complete with a saltwater swimming pool, a music hall and a room dedicated to Michiru's French couture. In the driveway you will find their matching helicopters and Haruka's collection of race cars. The house has enough bedrooms for all the senshi to stay over. 
Just giving the facts!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/ http://rabbitofthemoonlight.tumblr.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married?   [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st February 2017, 2:00 pm

Personally I think they're the type of couple they wouldn't feel the need to go and get married to feel 'official'. They know their love is real and that's enough for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married?   [Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Debate] Did Haruka and Michiru ever get engaged/married?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top