The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review) Empty
PostSubject: General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review)   General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review) I_icon_minitime20th April 2013, 1:04 pm

General Information
Name: Prince Jadeite Alias:Jed

Birthday: September 1
Birthplace: Earth

Physical Description (include clothing generally worn):Jadeite can be best described as a bit of a pretty boy. He has short blond hair, his hair is usually kept however it is when he wakes up. He has blue eyes that on some days can be considered expressive others not so much. He is the shortest of the shitenou only slightly shorter than Zoicite. Jadeite’s Usual uniform is Grey with red piping on it with white gloves on his hands. His dress Uniform consists of a white jacket with gold piping, brown pants, and a brown cape. Any other time he wears loose fitting shirts and pants with boots.

Personality: Jadeite despite his age can be on the mature side when the need arises. When it comes to his princes safety he is on the mature side. He's also a bit of a flirt most of the time. The first thing he does when he see's a pretty lady is flirt. He's also hot headed and a bit reckless. He can easily be irritated or put in a bad mood. He will also run into most things without thinking first. He's also one to easily irritate just about anyone. The rest of the time he can be a bit cheerful and enthusiastic even more so when he's picking on the other shitenou. Though to add to all that Jadeite is also really arrogant. He can be found strutting through the palace or the town with a bit of arrogance

When is comes to the other shitenou though his feelings can be a bit mixed. Where as he see's all of them as his older brothers they can irritate him a bit. Nephrite he looks up to a bit more than Kunzite and Zoicte seeing as he thinks of Nephrite as the older brother he's never had and as his best friend but at the same time he also gets a bit more irritated with the brunette. Kunzite he respects as leader and yet is still pretty clos eto him even if it's not a close as he is to Nephrite. Kunzite can irritate him a bit as well but not quit as much as the others can. Zoicite on the other hand irritates him to no ends. He doesn't much care for the youngest member act seeing as he knows for a fact Zoi isn't the youngest of the group. At the same time though they hae at times been called partners in crime as their are a few things they can get away with being the two youngest shitenou that Nephrite and Kunzite neither one could. He also tends to treat Endymion as a younger brother. He has a bit of the older brother protective streak that he doesn't normally get to show to often when it's just him and the other shitenou.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: Over whelming charm, Is pretty decent with disguises and not being recognized when he doesn't want to be. (pretty sure the other shittenou would argue this though) Being one of the smallest of the group he's pretty quick on his feet. Not quit to agile but quick none the less. he's pretty decent with a sword though would not claim to be a pro when it comes to an actual sword fight. However when it comes to an actual fight her prefers to use a set of twin daggers to his sword as he seem's to have a better handle on them than a sword. He also has basic hand to hand battle training but not much experience with it.

History: Jadeite was born in early September and was the only child for the longest time. He never spent much time around his parents unless it was for some sort of royal function. As such he spent much time with Nanny’s non staying for very long. When Endymion was born he went with his father to Elysion to welcome the new prince into the world. His father had the idea to have him become the princes friend, Protector, and confidant. Jadeite wasn't so sure about this but never said a word. It as when they got there and his father started arguing with the other kings who seemed to have the same idea that he tried to sneak off from his father. When Helios stepped forward saying that the four boys would come back to live when they were five Jadeite wasn't to sure about it. On one hand more boys around his age to spend time around something he didn't get at home often, On the other he would be away from his family. Kunzite stayed but he like the other three went home with his father.

A year later his mother had another child. He was a big brother and had a little sister. He was an adoring big brother and no one doubted that. Finally at the age of 5 he returned to Elysion though his parents didn't come with him. He came a year after Zoicite and two years after Nephrite had come and so felt a bit out of place as the others had a chance to get to know each other and become close. It didn't take him any time to start fitting in with the others. He was however closest to Nephrite seeing him as the older brother he didn't have. As the years went he grew closer to the other shitenou and would at times join in on picking on one of the others. When he got older his looks seemed to get better so he was constantly getting attention from the girls around the castle.

He eventually became quit the flirt and was pretty well known to flirt with any girl he found pretty. He also became pretty good at irritating the other shittenou though he wasn't trying to. Where he may have seemed to be a pain if anyone outside of Endymion or the Shittenou started giving any of the others a hard time he was quick to stick up for them. Jadeite also became pretty good at disguising himself so others wouldn't recognize him. Sneaking out of the palace with Endymion and the others made this become almost second nature to him. Though even as Jed he was still the flirt everyone knew him to be.

When his prince met the moon princess he wasn't to sure he much liked the idea but he said nothing out loud. He figured Endymion knew what he was doing so he trusted him completely. It was hen he and the others met Beryl that he started to question Endymion. Eventually he joined Beryl and fought the battle against the moon. Serenity was able to win the battle but not before her home was destroyed and her people were killed. When he was finally revived by Matalia and Beryl he was the first to go against the Sailor Senshi. He was completely devoted to Beryl and seemed to be a bit in love with the woman. His death came from Sailor Mars who pretty much burned him to death turning him into a skeleton. His death paved the way for Nephrite.

Storyline Specific Information: Earth Kingdom adventures: Endymion and the Shitenou have been invited to a high born wedding but instead of going with the caravan the five have decided to go at it alone. They have all taken on the guise of other people and are ready for some fun.

RP Sample:

Jadeite was not happy no not happy at all. Who did Nephrite think he was Jadeite did not need help he had it but no Nephrite had to butt in. The blond was barley keeping from losing his temper. Although it would have served the brunette right had he hit him. He needed to keep control of his temper sure but it's not like Nephrite helped him with that.

Sure he was the youngest of the group not that he actually acted it. No he left the youngest member act to Zoicite but it didn't make him older than the other three kings. The only person he was older than had been Endymion and Nephrite wasn't so keen to butt in and help Endy most of the time. Thinking on this was just irritating Jadeite so why was he thinking about it.

He leaned against a wall as he walked the halls. “Why is it only ever me everyone thinks needs help with every thing.” He muttered running one gloved hand through his hair. Even when it came to cute girls Nephrite thought he “needed help” though in the end he just thought the girl was cute and Jadeite could find someone else to flirt with. Ho could the other three be so irritating when most of the time they meant well.

OK so maybe it was just Jadeite being easily irritated but that meant nothing. He thought on what to do to let out some of his irritation at the brunette general. With a moments thought the blond was off on his way to the training grounds. With any luck Nephrite would know to steer clear of him and let him train in peace which he doubted would happen but he could only hope couldn't he.

Last edited by Ari-chan on 23rd April 2013, 11:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review)   General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review) I_icon_minitime20th April 2013, 10:18 pm

Welcome to the RPG forum Ari-chan Smile I hope you will enjoy your time roleplaying on here!

Before I will fully review this profile could you fix this sentence?

Quote :
He has short blond hair and Blue that on some days can be considered expressive others not so much.

I'd also like to know which canon version/versions you are using in this profile Smile .
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review)   General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review) I_icon_minitime20th April 2013, 10:39 pm

OK fixed that sentence and I think I added a bit from PGSM, the Anime, and the Manga into some parts.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review)   General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review) I_icon_minitime23rd April 2013, 10:04 pm

I apologize for the delay. Could you describe his relationship with the other shitenou just a bit more and maybe mention his best points when it comes to fighting in a battle? Since you’re writing this as a general profile but also for Earth Kingdom adventures I’d like to see these two matters mentioned. Thank you Smile .
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review)   General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review) I_icon_minitime23rd April 2013, 11:13 pm

Added in
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review)   General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review) I_icon_minitime25th April 2013, 12:57 am

Approved. I hope you will enjoy the roleplay Smile .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review)   General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General/Prince Jadeite (Ready for review)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top