The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskAndFlare
Star Seed

DuskAndFlare

Star Seed

Title : Stone Sun

Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review Empty
PostSubject: Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review   Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review I_icon_minitime24th November 2012, 12:27 pm

General Information
Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review Beryl

Name: Sage Beryl/Queen Beryl

Birthday: November 1
Birthplace: Earth

Physical Description:
As the Sorceress: Beryl has long, wavy, black hair, and purple eyes. She wears a simple headdress of a drop jewel wrapped in cord, with earrings and a necklace to match. She wears a black servant's dress, with peasant sleeves. Around her waist she has a white apron, with a belt of white roses. The bottom of her apron is set at an angle, with two embroidered lines of stitching towards the bottom, about an inch apart. The very top of her apron has an upside-down triangle design. Brown gladiator sandals adorn her feet, wrapped neatly just above her shins. The dress is accented in white.

Beryl is of normal height for a human, although she has slightly larger ears. Her facial features are sharp, and she wears no makeup, other than a light lip color. Her eyes are large, and compliment the black of her hair. She has long fingers, with sharp fingernails on the end. Her legs are long and lean from constantly walking around, as are her arms. Her skin is a milky color, and she bares a clear complexion. Her bosom is ample, and her dress is cut to show it off.

As Queen Beryl: As the Queen, she is ridiculously tall, standing at 6'2". Her hair is a fiery shade of red. It stays in its natural wavy form, although it is longer. When prepping for an attack, her hair often flies up to create two 'horns' at the side of her head. Her eyes are a shade of orange that still looks a bit on the red side. She has a headdress that looks like an upside down boomerang, with a large turquoise crystal on the top. It's wrapped in cord, meeting the center of the headdress with a white stone. The bottom part of the headdress is a dark purple, adorned with another stone. Beryl wears purple makeup, with a bright read lipstick.

Horns protrude out of her shoulders, and her long neck is adorned with a silver necklace at the base. The center of the necklace holds a purple crystal. Her figure is extremely curvy, and the purple dress she wears clings to every curve, with a rather large cut out in the center of her bosom. To keep the dress from being indecent, there is a black bralet in the center. Her slender wrists are wrapped in black bracelets, with a horn coming out of the sides. She has extremely long claws, and they are painted red to match her lips. Beryl also has fangs that you do not see unless she is speaking. You do not see her feet, as her dress is flowing on the floor.

Personality:
As the sorceress, Beryl is an extremely jealous person. She is also conniving and eager to please whomever she has pledged her loyalty to (in this case, Queen Metalia.) She will not hesitate to use whatever disposal at her means in order to gain her goal. However, Beryl is extremely impatient. She despises having to wait for anything, and this often causes her to rush into rash actions. For this reason, it makes her someone who is often angry. Although she lives with lots of rage and hatred for the people of the Moon Kingdom and their control over the people of Earth, Beryl does not show it. She chooses to attempt to befriend those around her, to turn them to her cause.

As the Queen, Beryl is on the verge of becoming sociopathic. She has very little care for others outside of her cause, and will not hesitate to use them to her will. One could say she has blinders on- she can only see and focus on her goal. Although she possesses a strong love for the Prince Endymion, she has no will to listen to his orders. Besides serving the Queen Metalia and the Dark Kingdom, her concern for all other things has begun to dwindle. She is possessed by her hatred for the Moon Kingdom, and driven by her need to destroy them.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills:
Beryl has, as the sorceress, the ability to use magic to her will. She is able to cast spells, summon creatures, etc.

As Queen Beryl, she still has the same ability to use magic, but has the added benefit of extra perks from Metalia. She is able to teleport others than herself, and use telekinesis to move objects with her mind. She is capable of creating magical objects, and encase others in large, dark crystals. She has a "power staff," in which is rechargeable. It is used to give energy to her followers and youma. She also has a crystal ball, which allows her to watch the event of her choice from a distance.

Dark Kingdom Bolts: Queen Beryl can release the most powerful energy blasts of all her generals. Her Staff provides her with extra energy and allows her to fire more bolts than anyone else.
Mind Control Pod: This device is used to instill Dark energy into others, making them into her slaves.

History:
Born as a low-rank sorceress, Beryl found herself drawn to the Prince of Earth- Prince Endymion. Over the years, her infatuation with the Prince grew into an unhealthy obsession, though she called it love. She soon discovered the love affair between Princess Serentiy and Prince Endymion, and grew infuriated. But then, it all made sense. After all the years of claiming love for Endymion, and he never returned it.. This must have been why! That Moon Princess must have seduced him, she stole Beryl's love! And for this, she would pay.

As her hatred for the Moon Kingdom continued to grow based on her jealousy of the love between Endymion and Serenity, she grabbed the attention of another evil entity- Queen Metalia. Metalia had as much hatred for the Moon Kingdom as Beryl had, but for different reason. Convinced by Metalia that she would gain Endymion if she recruited to the cause, Beryl began to convert the Earth humans to her side. She's content to convince the Earthlings that the Moon Kingdom is not looking out for their best interests. That they've sent Princess Serenity to brainwash Prince Endymion into leaving them, abandoning Earth when they need the Prince the most.

Beryl is convinced that if she can make the humans to revolt against the Moon Kingdom and push them out of their powers over the Earthlings, she will gain the love of Endymion. She is determined to break the spell of the Moon Princess over her Prince, and will do so at any cost.

RP Sample:
The slumber… was peaceful. The darkness was welcomed. Why have I been awakened? Why am I being thrust back into the light? Are the Cosmos to judge me again? No… There’s something more behind this…..

As Beryl opened her eyes, she was looking straight at a Sailor Senshi. This one was oddly familiar, but not easy to recognize. No, she wasn’t in line with that pesky Sailor Moon. She was someone else. Someone… special. Someone who must have been very bad, or very, very good. This was a position that wasn’t just bestowed upon the weak.

The room slowly came into focus? Where was she? It wasn’t anywhere familiar. She tried to stretch her tired limbs, but everything was sore. Everything was….Stiff? She still couldn’t move. She let out a cry of anger, and heard a voice in sharp rebuttal to her words.

“I don’t approve of you being free,” spat the voice, so familiar to her. “But the wish of the Cosmos is the wish of the Cosmos… And you will be free. You will find your Generals are in wait of you.”

Beryl couldn’t believe it. What was going on? Why? She didn’t understand. Before she could question, everything around her was black again. She felt the moving. And suddenly…. She was back in her kingdom. All that she had lost… Had returned. She almost felt tears sting her eyes.

“Do what you must, my Generals… But I want those Sailor Senshi!”
Back to top Go down
http://burningrevelation.b1.jcink.com http://mimiroth.tumblr.com http://fata-morganaandroid.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review   Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review I_icon_minitime5th December 2012, 12:44 pm

Hello! I'll be reviewing this profile while the other RP Administrators are busy with their personal lives.

Please add some clarification to the physical description section. For example, what is the average height for a human? In real life, this average changes drastically depending on so many characteristics.

Please provide some more description on the powers of Beryl as a sorceress, because 'magic' is a very broad category that covers a large variety of activities and powers. As a low-ranking sorceress, I would assume her magic is actually limited.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review   Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review I_icon_minitime16th December 2012, 11:38 am

bump
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review   Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review I_icon_minitime29th December 2012, 2:16 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review   Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review I_icon_minitime21st January 2013, 2:02 pm

Hello Dusk. The canon character profile reviewing responsibility has moved from Sailor Saturn to me and I that is why I am bumping this thread now. Please let the RPG staff know if you would like to abandon this profile or continue to write it so we can move this profile to the appropriate section.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review   Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review I_icon_minitime21st January 2013, 2:34 pm

I have talked with Dusk and she says that she's not going to be able to finish this as she really doesn't have time for Role plays right now.

EDIT: I have spoke with Dusk and she is ok with this bio being moved to abandoned profiles.

On a happier note she is doing this because she is expecting her first child in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review   Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antagonist:: Queen Beryl :: Ready for Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top