The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Avengers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sailor Avengers Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 12:22 pm

Name of the Storyline:  Sailor Avengers
Name of the Creator:  Radicaledward124 and Mysterylove andjustice
Forum: Free Forum
Plot Summary:

Spoiler:

Legend tells of a great power. A Power to bring great peace or war. The Tesseract. Lost to the 9 realms to turn up on Earth in the midst of World War II. In the hands of Hydra, The Tesseract’s power was used to create great evils that plagued the Earth and it’s people., but one brave woman stepped up and took it back from Hydra and at great cost to herself. Stella Rogers under the guise Captain America was that woman. She captured the Tesseract, but fell into the Atlantic to be frozen for 70 years.

In that time Goddesses of Legend took notice of Earth and came looking for the Tesseract. Loki disgraced daughter of Odin, King of Asguard, sought out the Tesseract to rule Earth. Her appearance on Earth, woke something. The Protectors of Earth, the Sailor Avengers. As old Solider, a genius playgirl, a cursed doctor, and 2 master assassins with sorted pasts were granted the power to defend Earth from all threats.  Unknown to them the would be the greatest protectors the Earth had ever seen. With the help of the Goddess of myth and legend, Thora, Daughter of Odin, the would band together to defeat Loki.

The group pushed against their new roles at first. Unwilling to believe that they were the chosen ones, but with the attack on their dear friend, Agent Coulson, they banded together for the sake of Earth and defeated Loki and her army from another world.

Loki’s army has been defeated and the Earth rejoices in a well-earned peace. But for how long? Thanos the evil behind Loki’s madness is still out there and what could that Evil being be plotting?

After Loki’s attack on Earth Odin imprisoned Loki on Asguard. But was her entire army defeated? What if there are some stragglers left? How will the Senshi react when their precious Earth is threaded again and this time, the have help from an unlikely source. Loki herself. Determined that no one other than her shall rule over Midguard, she fights with the Avengers against Thanos, only to wait for her moment to strike. Will she change her mind the more she works and fights with the Defenders of Midguard?

Toni has been working on a way to better protect Earth from outside invasions. She is close to finding a way to give them a heads up when something is coming from outside their planet. Will it be enough to detect the evil that comes before Thanos?

Tasha and Cameron have been off on official SHILED missions, since the battle with Loki. Cleaning up stragglers and making sure the Earth is once again safe. Can they get back in time to help save the Earth?

Nikki and Maria have been busy at SHIELD HQ. With Lil Coulson down and recovering from her injuries sustained from Loki’s escape, Maria has been picking up the slack for her and Nikki feels guilt for allowing one of her agents to be injured in such a fashion. The Director has taken steps to make sure that nothing like what happened to Lil will ever happen again. Will they be enough?

Dr. Banner is working closely with Toni in the Labs at Stark Tower trying to make sure the system they come up with will be able to protect the Earth.

Thora isn’t herself. Her sister imprisoned and unable to see John her lover, she mopes around Asguard. Wanting nothing more than to reconnect with her sister, Thora reaches out to the beaten Loki only to get pushed away. Thora isn’t sure what to do. It seems the warrior’s way she holds so dear does not apply to the situation at hand. What more can she do to help her sister see the errors of her ways?

Stella lost in the high tech world around her, dives into history and tries to find something of her world in the world around her.
She is alone now, save for the Avengers, so after her search of the country, Stella settles in at Stark Tower. Life for her couldn’t be more turned on it’s head, even thought she loves every moment of it.

Our Avengers are struggling to make a life after the battle. One that resembles the life they had before, but they are all scared, in one way or another by the fight for Earth, that none of them are able to return to their previous lives.

Details on any necessary information:  OK so we are going to pick up somewhere after the avengers movie plot and story wise. So Loki is defeated and imprisoned on Asguard, the others are starting to settle into their peaceful lives, when things hit the fan. Oh that and instead of a group of guys they’re all girls and Sailor Senshi at that. Characters like Pepper and Jane(John) will probably be NPCs unless someone wants to play them, seeing as they aren’t really part of the major Action.

Restrictions:
---Canon:
Senshi: No Canon Senshi // Villains: No Canon Villains

---Otaku: Otaku Senshi: Well the Sailor Avengers and Loki.// Otaku Villains: Thanos and Minions.

Last edited by radicaledward124 on 20th April 2013, 9:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

Sailor Avengers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 7:49 am

Noted and Seen. I will post a review within 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee

Sailor Avengers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 8:30 pm

KK thanks Saturn!!
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Sailor Avengers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers I_icon_minitime19th April 2013, 4:38 pm

Quote :
After Loki’s attack on Earth Odin imprisoned her on Asguard
Who is her?

I am very confused about this plot. You use character names and it is hard for me to follow because IDK who these characters are or how they really fit into the story. Perhaps mane an event making a chart showing what Senshi pertains to what character. Off the top of my head I can't connect the dots from the male names turned into female names, expect for thora. I basically need a list of the canon characters.

Are the characters the exact same as they are in the movie except they are "senshi?" example, is the Senshi Thora the Queen of thunder with senshi powers? etc.

Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee

Sailor Avengers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers I_icon_minitime20th April 2013, 4:15 pm

So to start with a list of characters and the translation to the female names.

Stella Rogers=Steve Rodgers(Cap. America)
Loki=Loki (no change there since Loki can be both male and female so yeah it's good)
Toni Stark=Tony Stark(Iron Person)
Nikki Fury=Nick Fury (the big bad director person)
Cameron Barton=Clint Barton(hawkeye)
Bridgett Banner=Bruce Banner(hulk)
Tasha is Tasha, (black widow, no change there)
Maria Hill is still Maria Hill. (SHIELD Agent)
Lil Coulson=Phil Coulson. (Coulson LIVES! But SHIELD Agent)
Thora=Thor.

As for if the characters are the same as in the movie or no, that's really up to the players of said character. I was going to let the players figure out what they wanted to do with that. I don't really know. I know how my character will be and she will be as close to the movie as I can get her. Other than that I don't know how the other players will write their characters. I am going to suggest that we put the characters around their 20's so everyone doesn't feel like their playing old people. (Not that old people are bad, just that most Players don't want to play older characters.)

Hope that helps. sorry didn't realize when I wrote this it was confusing.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Sailor Avengers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers I_icon_minitime20th April 2013, 9:07 pm

One last question, are "powers" used or simply abilities? I would recommend powers so they can keep to the "senshi" theme since this is a SM forum Wink Like "hawk Eye/femaled would have magical arrows that appear when summoned, etc.

Can you add your added details to the top, please?

Back to top Go down

Sailor Avengers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers I_icon_minitime20th April 2013, 9:50 pm

yeah "powers" are like the senshi powers, not just abilities. I know that the way i'm working on Sailor Iron Woman is that her powers will be enhanced by her Arc Reactor, thus more or less making her attacks stronger than they would be normally. I would hazard a guess that Sailor hulk would get super strong and well turn green. I can figure a way to add that in there if you think I need to. BTW i'm not really looking to get this in in time for the contest.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Sailor Avengers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers I_icon_minitime22nd April 2013, 9:33 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Sailor Avengers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers I_icon_minitime23rd April 2013, 2:35 pm

OH yay!! Thanks Saturn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sailor Avengers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Avengers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top