The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime19th March 2013, 12:55 pm

Anyone here ever have any interesting Sailor Moon related dreams they'd like to share? I have a couple.

The first Sailor Moon related dream I ever had was about Sailor Moon Dreams 1164171495 who had moved into my neighborhood. I remember having conversations with each before getting my heart crystal snatched by a monster and Sailor Uranus and Neptune to the rescue! After waiting for my heart to be snatched and making sure I didn't have a talisman. But details, details.

My second SM related dream was where I was left in charge of Sailor Moon Dreams 4271128786 Sailor Moon Dreams 1569843278 Sailor Moon Dreams 2231137394 by Sailor Moon Dreams 1805429032 Sailor Moon Dreams 1164171495 while they went out on a double date. Hotaru and Chibiusa were well behaved as you'd expect them to be but Chibichibi. It was like it was her sworn duty to find every single breakable object in the house and ruin it! I turned around for a second and she was gone out of the house.

And instead of doing the responsible thing like calling Sailor Moon Dreams 1805429032 Sailor Moon Dreams 1164171495 I grabbed Haruka's spare car, endangered the lives of Hotaru and Chibiusa driving like I was Sailor Moon Dreams 2676185830grabbed Sailor Moon Dreams 2231137394 left the car on and it rode right off a ledge of where ever we were and into the ocean. And Hotaru was all Sailor Moon Dreams 1928763829 Thankfully she and Chibiusa weren't in the car when it rode off that ledge. I woke up at that point because the fear of Haruka's reaction was just too much.

There were others but they only lasted like a couple of seconds and there isn't much to tell. One was me taking two steps in Usagi's school before waking up and the other was about the sad, sad life of Queen Beryl who was for some reason in the back yard of one of my neighbors.

Your turn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime19th March 2013, 7:52 pm

I once had a dream long ago where Minako and Ami teamed up to kill Rei and Makoto.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime9th April 2013, 3:25 pm

The only one I honestly remember is that I was Sailor Uranus, but for some reason I couldn't use my World Shaking to defend myself. It didn't end well. u.u
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime9th April 2013, 7:16 pm

DUDE over the summer I had the WEIRDEST dream about Sailor Moon and it was one of those dreams that's really stupid but while you're having the dream it's like the scariest thing in the world hahah. I was Sailor Moon and Queen Beryl was going to take over the world and end it all and kill everyone. So the whole time I was trying to disguise myself because she knew I was Usagi. So then I realize oh wait, I don't have to be scared, this is just a video game and I can just play it in the morning. Then I went to the PS2 (old :p) and noticed that there was no disk and this was REAL LIFE. So then, in order to make Queen Beryl think I wasn't Usagi, I disguised myself as a guy. But she had a feeling it was me. So I guess in my dream my rationale was that the more elaborate I made this little character I was disguised as, the more Queen Beryl would think that's who I really was. So my friend Canaan, who is gay, comes up to me while she's watching and says this whole speech to me about like how I was his first love and he wants me back or whatever and I kissed him to convince Queen Beryl that it was all real and then I was like oh crap I think that means I cheated on my boyfriend so ANYWAYS I elaborated on this gay guy I was pretending to be more and more by like walking around with girls to make it look like I was struggling with my sexuality and I was in this fraternity and it was all really weird. But I was like I know this is a lot of work and it's weird but I'll do anything for the sake of the Earth Sailor Moon Dreams 3322474402

So anyways. That was my dream.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime9th April 2013, 7:19 pm

OH YEAH and one time I had this dream that the Sailor Senshi and I were all in this ice skating competition. And Makoto won because of that thread on here where it talks about who the strongest senshi is and in my dream Makoto was the strongest and being the strongest said you won. But then I won so I was like... am I the strongest now?! Sailor Moon Dreams 2463175101

And I've literally had about 10 to 20 different dreams where I'm in the most random place, like a gas station, and there's randomly a ton of Sailor Moon merchandise there that's really awesome and cheap and I have this huge inner conflict while deciding what to buy. Like I seriously have those dreams ALL the time. I also dream about GC sometimes, but I can't remember any of them at the moment.
Back to top Go down
SailorCardKnight
Star Seed

SailorCardKnight

Star Seed

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime26th May 2013, 8:41 pm

I had a strange one pretty recently, I even wrote it down, as it was too amusing not to share somewhere. I had just finished watching the S season right before bed, and so (according to said dream) it was the "real" final episode to Sailor Moon S.

(copy/paste)
The Sailor senshi are in China, Usagi goes off with some random
people and they end up tagging the inside of some abandoned parking
garage (she ends up drawing an unrecognizable cat). She later meets up
with the rest of the Sailors and they have to disarm a bomb (hilarity
ensues). A rose suddenly appears, slices the bomb in half, thus
disarming it. Tuxedo Mask has just saved the day. To celebrate the
senshi go to Wendy's for lunch, they end up waiting an hour for their
food (as someone screwed up on their order), and they enjoy it with
the reborn Hotaru and her father.

….Yeeeeeeeah, that was bizarre. That's what I get for watching the last 4 episodes of the S season before bed. =P
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime27th May 2013, 12:08 am

When I was kid I dreamed I was a Sailor Senshi quite often lol, particularly a reincarnation of Sailor Moon. Fun fun dreams lol
Back to top Go down
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime2nd June 2013, 11:10 am

I had one the other day, though I can't remember it quite well. I was one of the girls and we were fighting a monster XD a bit obvious huh? Sailor Moon Dreams 3884866259
But then The Doctor appeared out of nowhere and I woke up .__.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime5th June 2013, 8:14 pm

I had a dream the other day inspired by the new sera myu coming up! Because Tuxedo Kamen is being played by a girl, I had a freaky dream where Mamoru is a girl for a day. He(or is it she) looked like a combination of Rei and Haruka. And Usagi was making it living hell, as it was her payback for being turned into Chibiusa's age and him not accepting it and being distant from her.
So she introduced him to the rest of the senshi. Minako and Haruka burst out laughing, Michiru was trying hard not to laugh and epically failed, Ami was speechless, Makoto almost choked because she was eating at the time, Hotaru was giggling, Rei thought it was a prank, and Setsuna said between gasps of laughter that she would remind him of this everyday in Crystal Tokyo (Chibiusa wasn't there, I guess my dream was after Stars or something).
Anyway they decided to call Mamoru "Misaki" (I've been reading too much of Kaichou wa maid-sama) and he(she) borrowed some of Haruka's clothes and Usagi took him(her) all over town and it was awful. They went shopping and did all this girly stuff and she took him to the arcade and Motoki flirted with "Misaki" and Usagi was so happy. Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime1st July 2013, 8:30 pm

Okay, so a few weeks ago I LITERALLY had Sailor Moon dreams EVERY night for like a week. I've never really had re-occuring dreams, but I would say the majority of my dreams that I remember involve me being Sailor Moon. They're always nightmares too, because like I'll be Sailor Moon and I'm trying to save the planet but I'm failing Sailor Moon Dreams 3541594201 it's weird.
Back to top Go down
star_inferno
Star Seed

star_inferno

Star Seed

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime6th July 2013, 12:53 am

the other night I had a sailor moon dream, the first in years Neutral !

I was eternal sailor moon in a place with flat roof buildings (I had never been there before nor do I know if it exists), I was trying to get her fake wings to work.. I kept jumping off the buildings and shouting "come on silver crystal just work!!"

I never managed to fly... just an elegant fall LOL !
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime6th July 2013, 9:13 am

i kept having this dream with the music star's melody. everything, there was the melody O.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 3:38 pm

SailorCardKnight wrote:
I had a strange one pretty recently, I even wrote it down, as it was too amusing not to share somewhere. I had just finished watching the S season right before bed, and so (according to said dream) it was the "real" final episode to Sailor Moon S.

(copy/paste)
The Sailor senshi are in China, Usagi goes off with some random
people and they end up tagging the inside of some abandoned parking
garage (she ends up drawing an unrecognizable cat). She later meets up
with the rest of the Sailors and they have to disarm a bomb (hilarity
ensues). A rose suddenly appears, slices the bomb in half, thus
disarming it. Tuxedo Mask has just saved the day. To celebrate the
senshi go to Wendy's for lunch, they end up waiting an hour for their
food (as someone screwed up on their order), and they enjoy it with
the reborn Hotaru and her father.

….Yeeeeeeeah, that was bizarre. That's what I get for watching the last 4 episodes of the S season before bed. =P

Slicing a bomb in half with a rose.

Sounds like something Sailor Moon would do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Kyasariin
Star Seed

Kyasariin

Star Seed

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 7:40 am

I had a creepy dream the other night about the Witches 5 in a hospital. I don't remember much else about it, but when I woke up, I was completely and utterly disturbed. Now, I just feel like a weenie with the realization that the Witches 5 gave me nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 7:56 am

My first fan-character for Sailor Moon was inspired by a dream that I had where I was that sailor soldier. I'd enjoy having a dream like that again~
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neith
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Neith

Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime2nd August 2013, 5:11 pm

Once I had a dream where I was standing in the middle of Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame's Paris at night, and out of nowhere, Chibimoon and the Sailor Quartet appear and start wrecking buildings trying to attack an unseen enemy.

After a few more buildings were leveled, Sailor Ceres and Sailor Iris (My friend's otaku senshi who just arrived) do some kind of combined attack that created a tornado made of flower petals and rainbows.

Sailor Moon Dreams 3541594201

...Meanwhile, Quasi's up in the tower like "Whut"?

brrrandiZZLe wrote:
And I've literally had about 10 to 20 different dreams where I'm in the most random place, like a gas station, and there's randomly a ton of Sailor Moon merchandise there that's really awesome and cheap and I have this huge inner conflict while deciding what to buy. Like I seriously have those dreams ALL the time. I also dream about GC sometimes, but I can't remember any of them at the moment.

I've had this dream so many times now! I'll buy grocery shopping or something and I'll go down this aisle FILLED with rare or new Sailor Moon toys and figurines. I just start grabbing ones that I want because in the dream, I'm really paranoid that someone will come and buy it all before I can get anything.

But most of the time, I wake up before I decide what to buy. D:<
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 1:06 pm

I had a Sailor Moon dream last night and it was really awesome. This one was a bit of a mixture between the manga and anime with it's own twist. 

So, in my dream, just like the fourth arc in the manga, all the Sailor Senshi were Super Senshi at the same time. When it came to the fifth arc, the plot changed a bit. Sailor Moon was the very first one to turn into an Eternal Sailor Senshi. The dream never showed it, but it was implied. During everything that was going on, Sailor Neptune was the first Senshi besides Sailor Moon to become an Eternal Senshi. The way to become an Eternal Senshi in my dream was out of pure courage and selflessness. Once one of the Senshi do that act completely without purposely trying to become Eternal, they would be showered in a gleam of light and would have their proper Eternal Fuku. The only ones I know that turned Eternal in my dream were Neptune, Jupiter, and Mars. 

I didn't get a chance to continue the story. Sailor Moon Dreams 1948543417
Back to top Go down
star_inferno
Star Seed

star_inferno

Star Seed

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime11th September 2013, 2:29 am

I had a new anime dream last night !

found a video on nico nico all in Japanese so I couldn't understand it ^.^ someone had leaked the new sailor moon R movie ! :-o

I caught bits and bobs of it -
it was based around the black moon arc
the 4 sisters were the main baddy
all the senshi had weird mangled black moon crescents on their foreheads :-S
the VA were all the same as the original cast

but then, my brain imagined a transformation sequence ( you go brain !!)
the senshi were high action before they transformed, sliding down an embankment, then they called upon their powers, usagi raised her hands up in the air and motioned like she does in PGSM shouted 'MOON CRYSTAL POWER MAKE UP!' then everything went silent..
next thing I see is a 5 way split screen with a heck of alot of sparkles, lots of pink and high action transformation, flipping twirling not like the original with the camera panning around them standing still they were all still sliding and then they jumped all at once :-|

the split screen exploded into sparkles and then the transformation focused on usagi, it was epic !

I hope we get some epic transformation sequence that changes every episode ever so slightly that would be awesome !
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 8:19 am

I once had a dream (which is really weird cause I had it before I got into Sailor Moon) that I'd turned into Sailor Moon somehow, and I didn't know how to de-transform. Also, I know the Inners were there, and I don't remember if it was actually them or my friends...
Also Tori, your dream is inspiring fanfiction in my head.. somehow...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 8:51 am

A few years ago(when S first aired on Cartoon Network) I had a Sailor Moon Dream where my heart crystal was taken out, but after I got it placed back in, I became a Sailor Soldier. (I still have no idea how they de-transform).
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime20th August 2017, 11:41 am

I think I had a bunch of Sailor Moon dreams when I was first starting to get into the show in the 90s but I don't remember them, sadly...

But finally I had one a few weeks ago during the anniversary event here!! All that forum activity must've inspired it.

So in this dream, I'm at a museum with a guided tour. I walked into the exhibit and the sign overhead looked kind of like the Isetan/QPot banners but I don't remember what it said. Just inside there was a weird Donald Trump impersonator standing in front of a display table kind of harassing passersby, talking to himself a bit and saying, “Back off! You can't have it”. He sorta sidled away as the guide brought my group forward to the table which turned out to be a display of the Silver Crystal! He showed us four real shards of the crystal that each had a different way of reflecting/focusing light - one was through water but I don't remember the others. What looked like the full Crystal at the table gave me an impression it was a replica though. It was dull.

Then, we walked into an alcove and there were a few video phones and a sort of hole/crevice in the wall that was part of a display on the other side. For some reason I got the impression it was a depiction of Neo Queen Serenity. Someone asked if we could go and touch her and the guide said “only once”. I got really excited so I left the group in the alcove and ran around to see it, thinking it would be like a full size statue. I was so disappointed to discover it was just a big poster of her standing around a new type of washing machine...

SO RANDOM!

Obviously my mind was like "well, they're selling us all other Sailor Moon branded goods. Why not a state of the art washing machine?"
Sailor Moon Dreams 3884866259

I wish I had a heart snatcher dream! That's so neat!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Helios/Chibi Usa shipper

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime20th August 2017, 1:18 pm

I've had Sailor Moon related dreams before, and almost all of them (at least the ones I can recall after waking up) has to do with either discovering a new sequel to Sailor Moon or a story involving Chibi-Usa, Helios, and the 30th century the latter I'm pretty sure is my brain on wish-fulfillment mode. The sucky thing is my dreams almost always ends right when something awesome is about to happen, and I would wake up feeling really frustrated. XD;;
Back to top Go down
http://mangakachan.tumblr.com/ http://mangaka-chan.deviantart.com/
usagi-serenity
Lotus Crystal

usagi-serenity

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Chibi Chibi (^▽^)

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime20th August 2017, 3:58 pm

i have a lot of sailor moon dreams, but i can't remember most of them... a lot of them involve me as sailor moon or something like that XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/usagiserenityy
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime20th August 2017, 5:41 pm

While I rarely have any good dreams, normally me holding a wand or a compact from the show comes into play-or me saying various transformation or attack phrases is a common theme. If any of my nightmares involve a store, there is always sailor moon merch on the shelves.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime20th August 2017, 7:08 pm

I had my first Sailor Moon dream a couple nights ago.
While I don't remember the whole dream, here are a couple of parts I remember:
-Sailor Moon meeting with an unnamed senshi who's skirt and ribbon were brownish orange.
-The Inners riding somewhere on a tractor.
I tend to have ridiculous dreams.
Back to top Go down
http://jacobchu.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0LJZN3ouyvCZFAG_FxwEw
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

Title : TITAN SOLDIER OF STARS AND DESTINY! SAILOR CRONUS!

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime7th September 2017, 4:15 pm

this thread is making me laugh myself into an aneurysm. xD

i dont remember it well but i had a dream where i rode a bus that was supposed to fly to japan and i was excited that i would get to meet sailor saturn (apparently it was guaranteed somehow). but i forgot my socks so i had to get off to find them but i didnt get back on in time before it left.

let this be an important lesson. socks are important, folks. dont ever forget your socks. if you forget them, you may never get to meet sailor saturn.
Back to top Go down
http://tssc-manga.weebly.com https://www.deviantart.com/enfpurplekitti
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime7th September 2017, 4:34 pm

The bus that Sailor Cronus missed...
Spoiler:
Consider yourself lucky XD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sponsored content

Sailor Moon Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Dreams   Sailor Moon Dreams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top