The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Break the March Otaku tie!
Entry 1
March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_vote_lcap25%March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Entry 6
March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_vote_lcap75%March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} Empty
PostSubject: March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!}   March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_icon_minitime16th March 2013, 9:07 pm

Break the March Otaku tie!! It'll only be open for a few days (ending the 22nd)

Entry 1:

March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} Otakue10

- Sailor Periwinkle Knight

- Sailor Peri (as her close friends call her) is a fairy guardian of dreams and nightmares. She calls forth dream energy and nightmare energy for her attacks. Dream energy is often positive, healing energy. Nightmare energy is usually dark and powerful, putting dread in the hearts of Peri's enemies. Peri avoids using the Negative energy as it slowly corrupts her and will over take her body. When this happens, she becomes Sailor Nightmare Periwinkle. It is temporary and Peri can fight off the evil depending on the grasp. She always fears of the day she will be unable to do so.

-As a guardian of dreams, Peri is always on duty. She rests in the land of Elysion and is friends with the maenaeds and creatures there. Most of her time is spent amongst humans in world, but often unseen. She has no civilian identity unless absolute necessary to face her enemies. Peri is often flittering between dreams and nightmares, protecting the ones that slumber from any form of chaos taking hold of them and corrupting them. In a way, she is there to prevent truly evil people from developing, for when people have darkness in their hearts and dreams, chaos takes a hold and corrupts them into a true evil being. Of course, Peri cannot watch over everyone on her own, so things slip through. That's why there are other dream guardians that exist within the universe, but for now Peri is the only one on her world.

Entry 6:

March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} Firefly_zpsdb54a285

Sailor Lampyris
Lampyris is derived from the greek word for "shining".

Sailor Lampyris is the bringer and protector fireflies, and they in turn protect and fight with her whenever she must. Lampyris is a fairy senshi, and she has a magical affinity for creating light and using it as an attack, and she can also draw light to herself and create a darkened battlefield. Her fireflies can help her to find the enemy, whilst the enemy can not see anything.

She hates fighting, however, and prefers to dance in the dark with the fireflies, flying in the air and creating a show of twinkling lights that no one can ever seem to get too close to before they all disappear into the dark.

Last edited by Sailor Mars on 29th March 2013, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!}   March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_icon_minitime17th March 2013, 2:08 pm

Voted ^^
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!}   March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_icon_minitime17th March 2013, 2:17 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!}   March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_icon_minitime18th March 2013, 11:26 am

Voted! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!}   March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_icon_minitime18th March 2013, 11:41 am

voted =3
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!}   March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_icon_minitime18th March 2013, 11:42 am

Voted Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!}   March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_icon_minitime19th March 2013, 3:18 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!}   March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_icon_minitime24th March 2013, 4:54 pm

Oh my gosh you guys. I am so sorry. I've been a little scatter-brained this weekend Sad I thought I already announced the winner to this, but I guess not.

Without anymore delay, the winner is....

VERDANDI! Congratulations! Small Lady (Brit) was entry number one. Since there was a tie, she gets second place.

Thank you though, everyone, for participating in a slightly different version of the otaku contests. Please stay tuned for the April contest, which should/could appear next weekend! I hope all of you, and perhaps some new comers (or those that haven't entered recently) will participate!

Here are the other contestants:

Entry 2: Lady Tuxedo
Entry 3: Koanko
Entry 4: Sailor Swifty
Entry 5: Sailor Iris
Entry 7: Saturn Skyy
Entry 8: Sailor Selene
Entry 9: Sailor Neptune
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!}   March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_icon_minitime24th March 2013, 7:18 pm

YAY! Congrats Verdi! Your fairy senshi was so freakin adorable I voted for her in the first round. xD (No offense but i voted for mine this round just cause WHY NOT) XD
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!}   March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_icon_minitime27th March 2013, 3:50 pm

Here is your award sig, Verdi! Very Happy hope you like it. Tsuki made it, so all credit goes to her.

March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} Otaku_senshi_contest_winner_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d5zh3gm
Back to top Go down
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Golden Queen of Shadow Galatica

PostSubject: Re: March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!}   March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_icon_minitime27th March 2013, 5:03 pm

Whoa, way to go Verdi! I loved your entry, she was so cute! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!}   March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_icon_minitime28th March 2013, 2:06 am

Awww thank you so much everyone! Embarassed And you are funny Small Lady xD I loved looking at everyone's creations. This is one of my most favorite contests because everyone is so creative <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you to Tsuki too for the beautiful siggie! o.o!!!! March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} 1434556979

I hope there's another Otaku contest soon xD
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!}   March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest! {TIE BREAKER!}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top