The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Voting] Writing Contest Special Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Pick Your Favorite Entry
Entry #1
[Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%[Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Entry #2
[Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%[Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Entry #3
 11% [ 1 ]
Entry #4
[Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%[Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

[Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 6:45 am

Entry #1
I did not wish for anything else than only one thing in this life of mine, in the life that I was formed from complete emptiness. Dreams... they were all like a taboo to me as I only knew about nightmares that I was first named after so I could not even think about filling my life with dreams that I knew were never to be fulfilled. But still my mind was stubborn enough to create one wish, the only thing that I actually begun to long for. He allowed me to join his family by making me a vampire and that change made me look at the world from a different kind of view than earlier as now I lived in a new world. The name he gave to me was an honor I cannot describe with words but also on the other hand a painful reminder of my true form; that I was just a core that would never be filled with dreams since I would not get a chance to be able to experience the life that all human beings were gifted with. That, if anything, was what I was sure about. But still for some reason the name was what gave me power to go on and slowly it was almost like it could become part of me which was something I did not believe to happen.

And when he died in front of my very eyes when protecting Sailor Moon who we had been fighting against I had a new mission that I lived for. I had to search for his daughter, bring her back and protect her like a mother would, no matter how long it would take and no matter what it would take for me to do so. My pale hands got red from the blood of one of the Death Nightmares who were my previous comrades, that was something I would have never done for anything else than for the sake of his daughter and for the promise I had vowed to fulfill with the cost of my life. But my mission was not over as easily as some people would presume. Despite I found Vampir and stood beside her as her support she objected and ignored me from the very moment she met me. I tried to ignore her coldness as I had decided to watch over her from the shadows, trying to protect her from the distance without her being able to notice me since if her eyes would meet with mine, she would probably do all she could to get me let go of her.

Thus I watched over her carefully, the shadows never leaving my eyes or my heart while I followed her actions. First I could not completely name the feeling that grew in my chest by every passing day but as the events went on it came completely clear what that feeling was called, a worry of someone who was close to me despite it was unrequited. I kept my head up, thinking that maybe someday she would accept me as her mother and trust me like count Dracul had when he had asked me to take care of his daughter. But the request he gave me before disappearing was not the reason as to why I kept watching over Vampir but rather the truth that I deeply cared about her, that caring quickly changed into motherly love. And the further our plan went the more worried I was. The worry on my face grew darker by every new step in the plan and by every cold word she said to me even though I had tried to ignore the coldness caused by her words entering my heart.

Then the day I had been afraid of becoming reality came, causing everything we had aimed for to turn into ashes like the world we had been living in thus far would have only been an illusion.. I had sworn vengeance against the person whose fault the death of count Dracul was but in a moment the ones that I had kept as our enemies were not what they had seemed to be anymore.
All of sudden everything my eyes could see in that terrific chaos was the attack Astarte aimed and Vampir who would get hit in a blink of an eye if nobody would stop the attack. I had no time to think and I knew it, I knew the penalties of running in the way of that blast but had to protect her this final time, even if it would cost my life. For a moment after the hit I felt nothing but then the pain stroke in, the pain that was to tell me that I would not be able to see this world for much longer.

I heard count Dracul's voice in my ears when trying to gasp more air on the ground and I wanted to apologize him. And even more than that, my heart cried out to speak to his daughter the one last time to tell her about my feelings. My lips began to move much slower than before as my body went numb, losing its strength but I managed to look into her eyes. "I'm sorry... I was not able to become your mother" I said, my words heavy as I was trying to swallow the tears that were to run out at any moment. That wish had become the dream I was hoping to someday become reality but now my time had run out, leaving me back in the same, all too familiar coldness I had slept in earlier. I finally understood count Dracul's words as I realized that no matter what the creature is, love still exists in all of us.

I remember her voice crying out as I had never heard her screaming like that before 'Don't you dare to die!' I felt her hand on me while I was lying on the hard ground and then I heard her whispering the words that made my chest feel warmer than ever earlier despite that moment was my last one alive. I had no power to move my hands anymore but if only I could have had that kind of power left deep inside me, I would have moved my arms around her, around the person who was now my daughter. 'My mother' those words echoed in my mind when I took my last breath, tears now running down my cheeks from my closed eyes as there was no one to stop them anymore.

The only dream in my heart had come true in that very moment since I could feel her warmth surrounding me. All I wanted to say to her after that but what I could never be able to say was "Please do not cry... my daughter... I could not have died happier". I lived two different lives before it was my time to leave and perhaps for those very few last seconds I was not a Nightmare anymore. No, I was whom I had been called as one of the vampires from the moment I joined count Dracul. For that very moment I was Le Fay.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 6:47 am

Entry #2
My obsession lay within her eyes. When she first stood
before me, the passion was unmistakable. She would defend her kingdom and loved
ones with all of her heart before she dared to let me pass forward.

Even the power, washing the land and my army in waves,
pouring forth from the crystal held within her hands offered me little
temptation. I wanted her.

She would never offer me love; I knew that from the
beginning. I needed not her love. The other emotions were what I desired:
anger, fear, sadness, terror, hatred, contempt. Those emotions were stronger
than love and their existence within her heart would let me know that I had
conquered.

Yes, Wiseman could have the crystal and the kingdom. I only
needed Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 6:48 am

Entry #3
A new chance

“When are we getting out of here” Fisheye whined. The Amazon Trio were still in Elysion
“Shut UP, you keeping whining about it and it will not help” Tigereye shouted. Fisheye then wrote down “Dear Diary Tigereye is being an ass.” “HEY, Stop writing about me” Tigereye yelled out. “Don’t Read My Diary ” Fisheye shrieked. Hawkeye sighed and shook his head. “Do you want a Dairy to write in also, Tigereye” Hawkeye said in a sarcastic tone. Tigereye now was fighting with Hawkeye. Fisheye Walked out the door and down a path into the woods.

Meanwhile in an open field…. “Where are we?” Zoisite asked as he looked around. “No idea, the last thing I remember is being a sprit and Queen Serenity talking to us.” Nephrite said. “We get a new chance at life.” Kunzite added. “Well let’s stop talking and find out where we are” Jadeite said as he got up. The group of four walked down a path that entered the woods and talked about what they remembered from the past. Their talking was interrupted by loud OMG’s as Fisheye ran up to them.

“I can’t believe it, four cute guys” He shouted out loud. “Welcome to Elysion” he said. “Elysion? As in where the dreams are protected?” Kunzite asked. Nephrite then told the blue haired stranger who they were. Fisheye then took them back to where the trio had been living. “HEY GUYS LOOK!” he said very loud and annoying tone. He then told them everything before turning back to the new house guest. “They are so cute. ” he said and gave them the love sick look. Zoisite was now annoyed; “Kunzite-sama is mine.” he said then grab Kunzite arm. Fisheye pouted and wrote down in his book. “Dear Diary, four cute guys showed up but the cute one with the silver hair is taken by the chibi strawberry blond.”

“I’m not chibi” Zoisite said. “Don’t read my Diary” he shrieked and he gave Zoisite a shove. “you shouldn’t have done that.” Jadeite sighed. Zoisite then jumped at Fisheye and had him on the ground before anyone could blink. “Get off me” Fisheye screamed. “you really shouldn’t hit a lady, no matter how ugly she is” Tigereye teased. Kunzite and Nephrite pulled Zoisite off of Fisheye; but as they pulled him away Zoisite still had a grip on Fisheye’s shirt. The shirt ripped and showed fisheye’s bare chest. and fisheye shirked once again. “MY SHIRT” Everyone started at Fisheye’s bare chest. “It’s a GUY” Jadeite cried out.

Helios who had been watching knew that the seven of them would not last long in such a small space. He decide to let them go and live on earth. Nephrite grinned and using his Masato Sanjouin
Persona; he was able to get the four of them a nice place to live. Helios was able to get the trio a place to live. Fisheye whined about it not being as nice as where the other were living. “why don’t you write, dear diary…. I’m now out of Elysion but it’s not good enough cause nothing ever is.” Tigereye mocked. Fisheye just pouted

The four men walked threw the park with there ice cream. They had stopped at the ice cream parlor near park. They sat at a bench and ate it. “This chocolate parfait is good” Nephrite said. A voice from behind spoke. “I once promised to have it with someone” a second voice then chimed in. “Naru-chan stranger don’t need to hear your story.” Zoisite turned around. “Bun head” he said then stuck his tongue out. Usagi then turned around and jumped up. Nephrite told them the whole story; while keeping Usagi’s identity from Naru. “Glad you guys are good this time” Usagi said then smiled. “I’m glad you are okay, Nephrite.” Naru said.

Later that day, Zoisite walked into a pet store that had an adoption event. They had rescued cats there. Zoisite looked into all the cages. He came to a cage with a Black kitty and a ginger with black strips that turned into speckles. “They are soooo cute” Zoisite said.. “I want them both” he added. Zoisite and Kunzite then left the store with those two kitties and lots of kitty supplies.

The kittens now were running around the house as Kunzite helped unpack their stuff; while Zoisite set stuff up in a spear room. Nephrite and Jadeite came home from shopping for food to see what Zoisite had done. “aww jeez Zoisite, we leave you alone and you go out and buy a cat?” Jadeite asked The two kittens run into the room. “two?” he added. “They were together in the cage. They are also rescues” he told Jadeite. “Well they are kinda cute” Nephrite said. That night both kittens cuddled up in bed where Zoisite and Kunzite were sleeping.

A few days had past everyone was now settled in to their new life. The trio went over too visit the generals. Fisheye was still pouting over the fact they had a nicer house then the he did. Just then Pumpkin and Speckles run into the room. Fisheye Screams, “keep them away from me” he cried out “Still afraid of cats” Hawkeye asked. “I thought you would be over it” he added. The kittens just fallowed fisheye around until he ran outside and shut the door behind him. Zoisite just laughs. “Someday he will stop acting like this; I hope” Hawk sighed. He then gave the kittens a pet. “they are so small and cute. No idea why he think these guys are scary” he said. Fisheye opened the door. “are you guys coming or not” he asked. “stop being a pussy and sit down you are not a fish anymore so stop crying over two little cats” Tigereye said. Fisheye didn’t come back into the house so they went back to there home.

Usagi and the other girl went to visit the generals. The two kitties got most of the attention during the visit. The girls soon went home and Usagi went up to her room with Luna . Usagi sat in her room. “Luna it’s kinda nice the generals also get a 2nd chance. It’s sad they were brained washed into being evil. They seem so happy now.” she said then looked out the window. “If a new evil comes around they can help us out” she added. “you don’t think it means a new evil is coming?” Usagi quickly asked. Luna was sound asleep. Usagi just smiled and looked out the window once again.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 6:48 am

Entry #4
Alumi opened her eyes and stretched, yawning as she sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. Another day, another harvest, she thought with little enthusiasm as she hopped up out of bed, swimming past her open window and completely disregarding the bustle of activity in the streets as morning broke over Mermadia. In her room of refreshment she ran a comb through her long blue hair, poked and prodded at her face as she grumbled about not waking up sparkingly beautiful, and retired to her closet to choose the day’s attire. Shimmying into a pair of yellow shells and throwing a light blue netting shift overtop, she returned to the mirror and pulled her hair into a loose seahorse tail, accenting the style with an anemone flower and winking before swimming out to grab her purse, giving a shriek of alarm as she noticed the time shadow.

Her tail flipping fiercely, she whipped through her house and wiggled out the front window rather than waste time opening the door. With a flip of her tail the window closed and she continue past her small front yard and raced through the streets, dodging around the slower traffic much to the chagrin of the Mothers. They clucked and tutted at her as she went around them, their calls of “Slow down!” and “Reckless girl!” falling on deaf ears who had heard the comments too many times before. She turned left, wheeled right, went through an open market stall to shave some precious seconds, her hands before her to cut through the current and streamline her motion; as she whizzed past a slack-jawed merchant, she brought a hand in and waved once cheekily, smiling a toothy smile as she bent backwards and turned down the last side street; this one would be a straight-shot to the fields.

As the long strands of kale grew in size, she stopped swimming and simply glided through the water, putting on the brakes only when hidden safely in the green stalks. Breathing normally, she gently took a stalk and examined it thoughtfully, making a soft and considered humming sound as a shadow passed over her site.

“Alumi?” her superior addressed with masked aggravation. Alumi ignored her at first, holding up a finger and really, really looking at the green, lofty leaf. The woman crossed her arms and tapped her own finger against her bicep, coral-colored eyes glaring under teal brows, lips pinching into a scowl; when finally Alumi thought the woman wouldn’t be able to handle it anymore, she released the kale and smiled up at her, waiting to be addressed, knowing she was just getting herself deeper and deeper into trouble but hoping a look of determination and friendliness might subvert the disciplinary action to come. “Alumi, did you arrive late this morning?”

“Me?” Alumi replied, pointing to herself expressively. She looked up, as though considering, “Well, let’s see… I think I woke up on time, and then I got dressed, and I remembered I had to hurry to get to work… but I’ve been here looking at this specimen for quite some time now… do you see its spots? They’re odd, aren’t they? Odd, but pretty… I think it’s a good specimen, one we might want to breed, but we should probably taste it first, right? Hmm… tricky… we can’t eat our kale and breed it, too… Oh! But anyway, I can’t be completely sure of when I got here,” she finished with a smile, “but it feels like I might’ve been on time today.”

The supervisor’s eyes were closed at this point, her fingers pressed to her forehead in annoyance, but overall she seemed obliging, and that gave Alumi hope. “Alumi,” the supervisor sighed heavily, looking at her with some gravity, “You’re working on your last scale here. One more mess-up and you’re out of a job, and there aren’t that many places left that will hire you. So just get here on time and turn in some logs, okay? I don’t want to fire my husband’s kid-sister but if you keep up this streak of irresponsibility, I will. Understand?”

Relief spreading like warmth, Alumi smiled and saluted, “Sure thing!” she then turned the salute into a lazy wave as she bid her sister-in-law-turned-supervisor goodbye, “I’ll get straight to work, no problem! Have a good one, I’ll check in with you later,” she said with a sing-song voice.

The woman growled, “Just do some work,” and swam away.

Morning came and went; as soon as noontime came and the whistle sounded, Alumi threw her bag over her shoulder, grabbed a handful of kale to make a third bundle, and rushed to the collection bin. Once there she tied the bunch with a hardened piece of weed and dropped it into the bucket, then swam off as quick as she could, someone yelling after her about an improper knot but it was too late – lunch had started! She raced through the streets again, weaving through the noon crowds on her way to their normal place; by the time she got there everyone else was already seated, but Himil had saved her a spot and she coasted right to it, tearing off her bag and putting it below the coral table in the same motion as she stuck her elbows on the table and cupped her chin in her hands. With a huge smile she greeted her friends from a previous job and the second favorite part of her day started. As much as she hadn’t enjoyed the stress of her former job, she just adored hearing the gossip, especially when the most exciting thing to happen in the fields were her mistakes.

As the hour came to a close and they packed up what was left of their lunch to head back to work, Alumi doddled as much as she could, even swimming part way back to the office with them before grudgingly heading towards the fields. Hearing the faint whistle in the distance she put on some speed, but unlike her earlier trips, this time she was forcefully stopped at a cross-street by a strong-armed man. “Hey!” she exclaimed at first, but after following the hand up the strong arm, across the broad, well-muscled chest and up to the statuesque face, her attitude changed abruptly. Her eyelashes fluttering automatically, a light chuckle catching in her throat, she apologized, her tone lighter and lilting, “Oh! I’m sorry, I must have bumped into you – clumsy me!” The strong, handsome face quirked a brow and Alumi internally celebrated – she’s got him amused, she’s got a chance! “You know, I could make up for it by joining you for dinner sometime,” she invited coyly.

“That won’t be necessary,” he replied with a deep, serious tone.

She pouted at the loss. “Well then, you’ll just have to accept my apology without dinner and let me continue on my way, though, just so you know, I am still accepting offers of lunch, drinks, or tea. Just find me sometime, okay?” She smiled and tried to move around him, but his arm came out and caught her yet again. Scowling, she looked up at him again, “Listen, first time it was almost cute, but this is bordering on harassment.”

“You can’t cross. Royal Party coming through.”

The scowl still on her face, Alumi nevertheless bent her neck to have a look; sure enough the entire street had been emptied as a small group swam leisurely through, laughing and smiling and pretty much enjoying the high life. She sighed enviously as the brightly-colored crew passed her by, watching the Princess’s joyful face as her amber eyes sparkled at some inside-joke before her shell-white hair obscured Alumi’s view. She wished she could be Princess. Or even just part of Princess Meria’s inner group – they never had to get up early or go to work or get yelled at or get fired time after time; they lived the high life, with parties every night and entertainment every day, and they heard the best jokes and the most amazing stories. As they moved out of sight, the muscle-head moved aside and she swam through, pausing in the middle of the street to watch them go.

In the middle of the afternoon, the vibrations struck. You could almost see the wave rippling before it reached them; as Alumi floated lazily above the field a new bundle in her arms, her eyes doubled in size, watching the mass head towards them. It was the single largest disturbance she had ever witnessed, and she didn’t know what to do. The sirens wailed a warning, the brass tune echoing out from the palace as voices rose in alarm, yelling to go indoors. Beneath her she felt the kale move as other workers dashed through the forest, but she couldn’t move, not yet. It was as beautiful as it was ominous, as magnificent as it was terrifying, and she was frozen, watching as it tore up the sand and crushed rock. Only when her tail was tugged sharply did she look away, dropping the kale and flying away, following on her sister-in-law’s tail as they darted back into the city.

“What is it?!” Alumi cried in fear, already feeling the pressure lessening around them in preparation for the fall.

“Just keep going!” her sister demanded.

“In here!” someone yelled, and with grabbing, helpful hands the pair of them were pulled inside a shop and pushed towards the back room as the pair by the door pulled other stragglers inside. As they swam into the back room she could hardly breathe, the pressure so low her gills had trouble filtering the rarefied oxygen. Fear rising, she looked to the others – there were twelve in there, some holding hands in a circle, their heads bowed. Her sister-in-law joined the circle, but Alumi couldn’t move. She was so scared – this was serious. The sound reached them then, the cacophony of rocks crushing, coral snapping, the thunderous whir of the wave churning the ocean a constant noise that just grew louder in her ears. She pressed her hands to her ears. Her heart raced as the walls seemed to come in on her, pressing around her even as she slowly suffocated.

A hand on her elbow made her jump, her eyes wild as she turned to her coral-eyed sister-in-law – was she the last family member Alumi would ever see?! She was pulling her closer, but Alumi didn’t want to be there anymore! Listen, listen to what the wave was doing to the hardened stone of the ocean floor! Listen to what it did to coral – it would tear through these buildings effortlessly! They were trapping themselves; they were dooming themselves! They had to swim! Swim up and away, over the wave, away from the wave! She jerked her arm free and flipped on her tail, putting her arms before her to swim faster, pumping her fin through the shop and back out the door, evading the hands of the helpers as she turned upwards, out of the city. She couldn’t stay there – she didn’t want to die! Not yet!

Her heart trembled as she climbed higher and higher, until the city streets were just lines in the floor below her, the castle spires even with her height, but still the wave was taller. She couldn’t breathe anymore, she couldn’t push any farther; desperately she reached for the surface far above her, to the sun-disk far above her, but she knew it was useless.

“Mermaid Tsunami!”

Like a clear echo rising above the noise, the voice of Princess Meria – Sailor Mermaid – rang loud and clear to Alumi’s ears and she turned hopefully, watching as the clear blue energy raced outward to defend them from the wave. Sailor Mermaid, of course, Sailor Mermaid would save them! Their senshi could stop anything, could defend them from any threat; she could take care of this wave, she could save them. Her hands clasped tightly before her chest, Alumi watched tensely as the Mermaid Tsunami raced towards the oncoming threat, but as they touched… the wave increased in size. Again Sailor Mermaid threw out her attack, but Alumi knew what would happen, knew it was useless. There was no hope! She looked up again and forced her tail to move, forced herself upward.

Do you want to die?” a voice, calm and deep and completely imagined, asked her softly.

“No!” Alumi cried desperately, kicking harder and harder towards the surface. “I don’t want to die! I want to live!” Her whole body ached, weakened, her eyes seeing stars with the exertion and lack of oxygen. “Please,” she whimpered, her fin burning too much to continue, “Please, I want to live.”

Will you serve me?” the voice asked, her mad mind making a deal as though it could save her from the catastrophe getting ever closer. Looking down she saw it reach the outskirts of town, tearing through the buildings, Sailor Mermaid pressing back as best she could, but her attempts were ineffective. The screams joined the enormous sound of the wave.

So afraid she was shaking, she cried out, “Yes! Yes, I’ll do anything!” and wondered how soon the wave would reach up and claim her, too. Would she have enough energy left to scream?

Take the crystal,” the voice commanded, “Serve me, and you will never know fear again.” The end of the sentence was punctuated with a grand explosion that nearly deafened her; she closed her eyes tight and covered her ears, but after the worst of it she squinted around her, looking for the crystal the voice spoke of. There it was, blue and glowing eerily, quickly moving towards the surface. With her last reserves she pushed herself towards it, reached out, and took it. The pain that shot up her arms was immeasurable – she almost let go, but she stubbornly refused, holding on for her dear life as a fire burned inside her, a transformation taking her over. Below her the cries had stopped but still the wave moved on, and she didn’t care. She felt powerful, she felt unstoppable, she felt alive, and even as the golden cuffs linked around her wrists and her fin burst in two, giving her two limbs below her waist that moved apart from each other, she felt free. With energy she could now wield with her own will, she followed the silent call and burst upwards, breaking through the surface of the water and up farther still, flying through the air as easily as she swam through the water, climbing ever higher. When finally she burst through the surface of the air and found herself surrounded in a new black medium, she turned and met the golden-clad woman who had saved her. The woman, beautiful and powerful and strong, smiled as Alumi bowed her allegiance, and with a single flick of her wrist Planet Mermaid was destroyed.

Come, my Aluminum Seiren. There are many other crystals to collect.

“Yes,” Aluminum Seiren replied, “My Queen.”
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 2:13 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 6:58 pm

Bump! Show your appreciation of the villains by voting for a writing entry. If not... well, you've already seen what they've done to the rest of the forum. [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 3731994504
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 7:10 pm

I've voted!

.... ¬.¬ though I dislike supporting these ruffians.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2013, 1:03 pm

Voted. Oh my god, that was a really hard choice.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th April 2013, 5:58 pm

Bump!
The villains may have left the Galaxy Cauldron, but be sure to still vote for your favorite villain-themed entry.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 6:54 am

Bump! Get your voting in while you still can.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 12:57 pm

Vote!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th April 2013, 7:03 am

Entry #1 - Sailor Neptune
Entry #2 - Sailor Venus
Entry #3 - Sailor Swifty
Entry #4 - Sailor Uranus
Congratulations to Sailor Uranus, the winner of our second special event! Your winning signature should be placed up within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Ares
Star Seed

Sailor Ares

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th April 2013, 7:10 am

Congrats, Uranus! ^u^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th April 2013, 7:41 am

Congrats!! I loved that story sooo much! My fangirling cannot be contained [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 1367558771
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th April 2013, 8:44 am

Yay!! Very Happy ♥️Thank you guys!

I'm glad you guys liked it! ^____^

At first I was all like ":/ I don't have any villain story ideas." but then I listened to "All Star" by Smash Mouth and was like OMG HILARITY LET'S JUST DO A RANDOM 'IDGAF NORMAL LIFE BEFORE EVIL' STORY! And who better to do that with than an fake senshi? And then I was like "Who best wouldn't care about stuff? ... Seiren. DONE" and then it was mermaids and glorious hahahaha "All that glimmers is goooold," is just her general outlook on life - if everything is gold, why really care? and "only shooting stars break the mold" was her envy of the princess XD

AND THEN WHEN IT GOT ALL SAD I LISTENED TO SANSA'S HYMN BY KARLIENE! If you go back and read it and listen to those songs and they fit, please tell me XD

((er, was just inspired by songs, not the videos. So sorry if the videos are just way out there ^^'))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 12:09 am

Congratulations Sailor Uranus!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 7:06 am

[Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 2wp06cm
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 7:15 am

Very Happy Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event   [Voting] Writing Contest Special Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Voting] Writing Contest Special Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top