The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Fighting Youma, Saving the World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

Fighting Youma, Saving the World Empty
PostSubject: Fighting Youma, Saving the World   Fighting Youma, Saving the World I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 2:07 am

Of course the senshi have no other choice, but imagine you would be in their position - standing in front of a Youma or another demon, enemy etc. You would have to fight it. Or what about travelling to another planets and/or comets, even going to the future and all that stuff?

The simple question is - could you do it?
The girls got stronger and stronger by doing their "job", but imagine you'd had the chance to do it. Fighting the evil and safe the planet. What would you do?

I myself am not really sure. I guess I would do it - I think it's really interesting somehow, and you're doing something good, too. But I would also be scared. What if I'd lose? If I'd be too slow or anything? And I'm sure I WOULD be. XD
But travelling to different planets (though they don't do that often - do they, at all?! XD I only remember that comet in the movie, but I didn't read the whole manga yet) .. I would love to do that! I'm totally interested in that, anyway.
And if I wouldn't be alone, I guess I would do it. Maybe. XD It has its good and bad points ~
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Sailor Cosmos

Founder Emeritus

Title : Soldier of the Cosmos

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Youma, Saving the World   Fighting Youma, Saving the World I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 9:25 am

I would be really conflicted. I always have a hard time stepping up, and I'm unsure of myself; basically, I'm like Usagi in the first episodes.

I GUESS it would be really cool, but like you said, it has good and bad points. If I had no other choice, I would definitely do it, but if I DID have a choice I would have to think about it... I think I would still do it though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mileyangel321
Rachael
Pyramidal Crystal

Rachael

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Youma, Saving the World   Fighting Youma, Saving the World I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 12:58 am

I think I'd try, if only out of guilt. I don't know if I physically could, though--I'm pretty out of shape.

Or maybe my Sailor Crystal would give me a nice, trim physique. I'd like that. Very Happy

I'd probably be very much like Sailor Moon in the beginning. Afraid to fight, crying every time I got hurt, and very clumsy due to fear. Probably asking why it has to be me, why someone ELSE can't do it.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Youma, Saving the World   Fighting Youma, Saving the World I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 1:10 am

Rachael wrote:
I'd probably be very much like Sailor Moon in the beginning. Afraid to fight, crying every time I got hurt, and very clumsy due to fear. Probably asking why it has to be me, why someone ELSE can't do it.

I think a lot of people would be like that. I know I'd be pretty terrified. But i think at the same time, when I realize I have this new power, I'd feel a certain confidence. I've always thought it'd be really cool (but sometimes scary) being a costumes super hero.
Back to top Go down
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Youma, Saving the World   Fighting Youma, Saving the World I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 3:56 pm

I agree with Brit-chan that it would be cool but really scary at the same time. But thinking about it right now if it did happen I would actually take it and accept it and fly with it. I would be scared yes but in all honesty it would make me feel better then what I have been doing right now.

It would cause conflict and trouble, but silly me I like challenge. Granted I don't work well in teams, so I would probably be more of a loner in doing so but I have been through and seen enough scary things, I don't know if a youma would actually scare me.

But all in all, its one of those things, you can't really tell unless it happens. We all can say one thing and it would be totally different. But that is just how I think I would since right now I am wanting to change things.
Back to top Go down
thewhitemoonfamily
Lotus Crystal

thewhitemoonfamily

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lady Claudia of Crystal Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Youma, Saving the World   Fighting Youma, Saving the World I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 4:17 pm

I think that I would treat it in an angry way like Jupiter did when she was "discovered." I think my protective instincts would be in HYPERDRIVE and I would do what I needed to do!

and better yet, A TALKING CAT AND A FREE PEN IS COOL TOO. haha
Back to top Go down
http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://claujowrites.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/monkeejr?feature=mhee
Aquarii
Lotus Crystal

Aquarii

Lotus Crystal

Title : They call me Aqua, the Mercury fanatic.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Youma, Saving the World   Fighting Youma, Saving the World I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 5:16 pm

well, to be honest, I would be hesitant at first, but what the heck?? If I was chosen to be the one soldier who has to warn the Moon Princess of the dangers of a certain forgotten evil mastermind and his nine-headed demon, not to mention protect the "messenger", have a cute little hedgehog as my companion who turns into a giant beast to fight along with me when I'm in danger... I'd do it.

The only problem is I have no actual teamwork, nor leadership within me one bit, so it might be hard at first to actually come up with a strategy.

^ ^'
Back to top Go down
Hana-ko
Pyramidal Crystal

Hana-ko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : give a sailor yell!

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Youma, Saving the World   Fighting Youma, Saving the World I_icon_minitime20th August 2011, 9:18 pm

Well, you'd try your best to be strong and fight, because it's everything you'd hold dear that'd be at risk of being wiped out. But we are human, and humans feel fear, uneasiness, restlessness, etc. So if we faced the challenges that Usagi would, seeing your closest friends die, your love die before you.. much less sacrifice themselves for you.. uhg. It'd be devastating and so stressful, possibly harmful to your health in the long run.

Then, you'd feel courage and surreal strength to want to fight and protect those things and people most precious to you.

Personally, I'd be unable to see someone die before me, especially if it was a lover. But then, I'd find courage to try my hardest to fight to keep those people safe.

<3
Back to top Go down
http://ai-no-hana.tumblr.com/
KittyCMoon
Pyramidal Crystal

KittyCMoon

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Kitty-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Youma, Saving the World   Fighting Youma, Saving the World I_icon_minitime22nd August 2011, 9:24 pm

I'd be a total Usagi about it, I'd run first and cry but then I buckle down and get the job done.
Back to top Go down
http://kittycmoon.tumblr.com/
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Youma, Saving the World   Fighting Youma, Saving the World I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 6:33 am

Well see.. I'm not afraid of dying and I never seem to be good for much anyway so of course I would do it. Plus, it would be awesome to be one. A few years ago I wished that I could be one specifically Sailor Jupiter because she's my favorite. Actually to be honest I pretended to scream Jupiter Crystal Power Make-up! in one of the bathroom stalls during Gym class in 9th grade as I was trying to get dressed. I'm crazy I know. Had a bit of an obsession back then... Very unhealthy Razz but yeah I would so fight and save the world Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YoungAngel38?feature=mhee
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Youma, Saving the World   Fighting Youma, Saving the World I_icon_minitime22nd February 2012, 10:10 pm

I could never point it, I'm more the kind of person who points and asks until someone else comes to do it for me X3
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Youma, Saving the World   Fighting Youma, Saving the World I_icon_minitime13th July 2017, 6:54 pm

Bumping another old thread.

I suppose it depends on when I would have learned I was a sailor senshi. During high-school I would have wrecked myself trying to maintain my high grades while also driving myself to be an accomplished sailor senshi. I had a huge perfection streak as a teenager and I didn't begin to grow out of it until after college. Honestly, I would have had one heck of a time trying to sneak out of either of my parents' houses. My father had a tight reign and my mom was awake all night.

It would have been super easy to maintain my high grades during college, but that isn't something I would have hidden from my boyfriend (now husband). And, of course, he wouldn't agree with my being a super hero. And now? Ha! As an adult, I would have done it out of a sense of obligation, but it would upheave my life and I am trying to grow our family. I couldn't imagine trying to be a super hero with children. I would wreck my self with worry for them, because I would be afraid they would get caught in the crossfire.
Back to top Go down
Ecliptic
Star Seed

Ecliptic

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Youma, Saving the World   Fighting Youma, Saving the World I_icon_minitime20th September 2017, 10:14 pm

When I was younger I would've run and cried a lot, like Usagi, if it were to happen now I'd probably be more serious and head-on about it, like Uranus and Neptune. With that sort of distant "do what you have to do" mentality. Probably if I met others I would be a bit hesitant to know them, too, because I wouldn't know who to trust. Though, I would definitely do my job and try to help the people and the planets. I have too much empathy sometimes, though, and I think if I couldn't do my job well, I'd be really sad about it.
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Youma, Saving the World   Fighting Youma, Saving the World I_icon_minitime21st September 2017, 12:50 am

Wow, that's an interesting one.
I don't really know myself, by nature I'm very pacifistic and I hate the thought of fighting. I'd absolutely be Usagi at the start. I'd be most fearful about controlling myself because I used to be a very angry teenager years ago and I'd be afraid I'd rage a lot more and let a violent side out of me.
By contrast I'm also very observant and therefore aware of my surrounds and myself, eventually the thought of needed to fight would enter my mind, but I'd be having internal conflicts all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Youma, Saving the World   Fighting Youma, Saving the World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting Youma, Saving the World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top