The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 1:19 pm

What does Ikuko do with Amazoness Quartet?
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 1:23 pm

Lilith later on adopts the Amazoness Quartet (Season 10) so in the seasons following that, she sends her kids to the same school as Ikuko sends Chibiusa and Setsuna sends Hotaru so they form a kind of playgroup since they're all best friends, as Lilith is a single mother, Ikuko sometimes watches them after school.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 1:41 pm

Do I understand correctly that there no time skip and we watch the characters the whole time to the wedding?

And it's really she there's so little Mamoru ;(
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 1:51 pm

Yup there's no time skip here

Actually there's plenty of Mamoru... after Usagi and Minako he's got the most episodes, he possibly even beats out Chibiusa. Usagi formally introduces Mamoru to her family in episode 170, Kenji has a sit down talk to him but he approves in the end, so its not really an issue here
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 4:53 am

In 170 - and who initiates this - Usagi, Mamoru, Ikuko, Kenji? And what do they talk about?

If there no time skip, how old are they in each season?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 7:12 pm

Usagi does, prompted by Rei.

Ikuko talks about how Mamoru is the best and how handsome he is. They talk about his family situation, how he would provide for Usagi and so on, after Kenji's "don't you dare go near my daughter"

(Usagi's Age)

Series 1~2 14
Series 3~4 15
Series 5~8 16
Series 9~11 17
Series 12 18
Series 13~15 19
Series 16~19 20
Series 20 21
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th February 2013, 12:15 pm

And why does Rei prompt Usagi? And how does Mamoru, Kenji and Ikuko react? And by "talking about family situation" do you mean that he confessed to his being orphan? And does he manage to win Ikuko?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th February 2013, 7:00 pm

Because Rei is Usagi's friend Wink and honestly I feel that for Mamoru issues, Usagi's going to go to Rei just because. I can just see Rei being the one telling her she needs to sit down with her parents and Mamoru

Yes he talks about being an orphan, Mamoru is a bit anxious but he doesn't show it, Kenji is angry at first but calms down, Ikuko thinks its the most fun thing ever.

Considering Mamoru is basically what every asian mother wants in a son-in-law, Mamoru had her from day one.

Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 12:32 pm

And what do Asian mother-in-law want?

So Usagi is anxious about distance between her parents and Mamoru? And how does he react to this idea?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 8:12 pm

Stoic tall handsome men who don't say very much, work hard, never complain, deep thinkers. Anyone who they can grab and say "look how handsoooooooome"

Usagi is not really anxious, she just never really thought about it. On the whole, the Japanese people are not the best at communicating to each other, the best ones are the ones where little has to be said but both understand completely. This is the relationship I want them to have, Usagi does all the talking and Mamoru listens. For this version Mamoru and the Tsukinos is a minor issue and really not that important overall.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 12:21 pm

Well, I see it as important, because lack of meeting of Mamoru and Usagi's parent was one of my greatest dissapointments. And IMO most mothers-in-law would like Mamoru Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 12:30 pm

My question for you though Miki, is: do you explore any romantic relationships with the other senshi at all, as a little side story for them?

(Now I worry it's something that's been asked before but I somehow miss it XD)
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 6:58 pm

@ ML: Yeah well they do meet its just not a big issue for anyone involved here, I simply can't see a drama occurring over it, only some defensiveness from Kenji and maybe even Shingo. In this version not all charactesr are identical to past versions.

@ Tuxie: are you asking about Rei Minako perchance Wink. Makoto's sempai reappears in S and Makoto and him date before Makoto realises she's outgrown him. Minako's backstory with Alan is still present. Haruka x. Michiru is still ever-present but there's a little bit more turmoil. though they truly undeniably love each other, sometimes they worry which is more important, their love or their mission. A student gets a crush on Setsuna. Chibiusa becomes part of a messy love sqaure between Helios, Perle and Anshar.

I am not sure for Ami, Rei or Hotaru at this point at time. I'm not ruling out, in this version, they are all capable of finding love sometime in their lives, not necessarily in the timeline of the series but someday. The exception to this is Setsuna and Minako who have accepted their lonely fate. This problem arises in the twelfth series (three episodes)... "Sailor Moon - Codename: Sailor V" in which Michiru and Minako strike up a friendship after finding each other one night all alone... Minako volleyball training, Michiru playing the violin by moonlight to clear her head while Michiru worries that her relationship with Haruka is selfish learns Minako's sad past as Sailor V, at the conclusion of the series, Minako and Setsuna tell Michiru, that it would make them happier to know there is a little more love in the world, and if Michiru has found love with Haruka, that should never been shaken.

Any ideas for Ami, Rei or Hotaru

Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 7:14 pm

XD not necessarily! I just wanted to know if any ships would also be in there because they need love too.

You know what I would say for Rei *pining*. Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 2132654088 plz o great grand master Miki <3

Ami...um...hmm...I don't know. Taiki? XD that would be interesting, I think.

Hotaru. Make it even more of a mess with Chibiusa. XD Because I wouldn't be sure of where to stick her unless you just made up a character? Or there's some character in the musicals that interact nicely with her.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 7:22 pm

OH MY GOD O.O

I forgot about the Starlights XDDDD

This is bad as when I first wrote this and left Chibiusa out of SuperS <--- geniusmiki

Seiya x. Usagi that's a given it, but of course Usagi will have no idea how she's being shipped.

Maybe Taiki x. Ami but I don't want to carry that through. They don't seem like they could work long term.

Now that I think about it Rei x. Yaten would be good maybe, I can see Rei's go-getting-ness and Yaten's-I-don't-care-at-all mentalities working together as heat XD

I wasn't planning on giving Yaten or Taiki ships to be honest, they're being reduced back to their manga/musical appearances, definitely not the amount of screentime they got in the anime. Supporting characters, not included in the main cast.

My first plan was for Perle, after being rejected by Chibiusa, goes after Hotaru who definitely does not like the idea of being a rebound/substitute...

OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT YUUCHIROU FOR REI. Even though he has a debut episode in the first series @_@

So its really only poor Ami. Maybe Ryo... OR HANS.

HANSHANSHANSHANS FOR AMI. I completely forgot that there's an entire ship season for AmiReiMakoMinako in Sailor Moon - Millennium @_@

Ami x. Hans
Rei x. Fareg
Makoto x. George
Minako x. Darcy

Derp Miki is Herp-a-Derp

Minako x. Rei will probably not happen here. In this version Minako and Ami are closer friends, while Rei becomes closer to Mako. This is to symbolise their slight divide in Sailor Soldier idealogy. Though they're all BFFs there is a slight difference.

I need to remember things more.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 7:46 pm

Ooooh fine. You're the boss Wink just don't forget characters anymore XD

Also, can I at least have Chibiusa x Helios?

And are you saying there will be some Seiya and Usagi to give Usagi more dynamics in relationships? Very Happy and prove she's not flawless and all this?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 7:51 pm

Helios is the one Chibiusa picks in the end out of Helios, Anshar and Perle.

I keep forgetting characters. There's too many!

I'm sticking to good all "Usagi-has-absolutely-no-idea-whats going on" relationship because then "I Miss You" feels.

It will definitely be sweeter on Seiya's side and he won't be so pushy about it. I think perhaps towards late in the series, she will realise and perhaps tell seiya she cannot... but it might become awkward when Seiya reappears for the final three series... Perhaps Usagi pretends she doesn't know right tillthe end and tells her indirectly? Ill have to think about it...

Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 10:59 am

OT: Musicals have Seiya/Usagi love duet? Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 2632955583

And what characters are specially different in your version?

Why Ami/Minako - Rei/Mako division?

When does Chibiusa go home?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 11:08 am

Moonlight Lady wrote:
OT: Musicals have Seiya/Usagi love duet? Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 2632955583

Its not really a love duet...if you listen tot he song with subs, you'll see its Usagi singing about missing Mamoru and Seiya singing about Usagi and missing her princess as well.

Hence- Usagi "Don't leave me alone anymore"
Seiya "I feel so alone, next to you"

Seiya doesn't really push herself on Usagi and Usagi doesn't really notice Seiya's feelings at all. You kinda feel bad for Seiya in this version. Sad
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 12:10 pm

Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 2041938683Well, I rather don't believe I would feel too much sorry for Sieya. And it's nice he isn't so pushy, but I'd rather him be, than have her throwing herself in his arms, even though it may not be romantic for her. Is it analogous for rooftop scene?

And I'm almost positive that song was used in the Seiyusa video on tubbies...

Sorry for OT.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 12:57 pm

Chibiusa arrives in the first episode of R and leaves at its end, returns halfway through S and remains part of the cast until "Eternal Legend" where she returns to the Future and is not seen again till the conclusion of that season. She then becomes a full cast member following that, making many to-and-fro trips between the Present and Future.

Ami/Minako because in this versions their ideologies are similar. Michiru also falls into the same category.

Rei/Makoto for the same reason, Haruka also goes here too.

It may be analogous for the rooftop scene but then again, school rooftops have always been a standard in Japanese culture for confession scenes and the Starlights hung out on the rooftops in SeraMyu before they did in the anime anyway. I think probably more of a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2013, 7:22 am

How do you divide girls into categories by ideology then? And who's different in personality from other versions?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2013, 9:42 pm

Ami, Minako, Michiru ---> clings to the Past Life, believes intensely it is responsible for their lives. Believes the Future is set.

Rei, Makoto, Haruka ---> Refuses to acknowledge to Past Life as a deciding factor. Believes the Future is up to their own decisions.

Usagi, Setsuna, Hotaru, Chibiusa ---> In between, they accept the Past and Future and instead attempt to prepare for whatever comes.

It depends which version you are talking about, since all characters have tweaked personalities between versions.

Michiru is probably the biggest change, though she loves Haruka more than anything she does not always vocalize her anxieties well to Haruka, and if Haruka is not told directly, she does not pick up on Michiru's feelings. Kind of a certain brand of Husband-Wife relationships. The well meaning but somethings insensitive husband (Haruka) and the slightly passive-aggressive worrying housewife (Michiru). They love each other but sometimes Michiru feels Haruka doesn't totally understand her while Michiru understands Haruka 100%. Haruka's just a bit of a goof sometimes, it does not compromise their love however, its just a whole bunch of tiny things like Haruka putting her feet on the table or putting her dusty helmets on the chairs that Michiru has to lovingly nag Haruka.

Haruka is a bit goofier post-Infinity arc. When she's not fighting she's laidback and likes to flirt with the girls and tease and muck about. Michiru loves it, but she won't admit it.

Minako has many more serious moments, though she's still funny and happy-go-lucky, sometimes especially when it comes to being Sailor Venus, she does a 180 degree personality flip like she is in PGSM.

Rei is like she is in manga/pgsm but she has a certain weakness for when she's seriously attracted to someone.

Mako's returned to her original feminine-but-misunderstood character.

Usagi starts off as a silly lovable idiot but by the end she grows to be a very mature young lady.

Ami is mostly-innocent, kind, generous, clever and committed as she always was.

Hotaru - Hotaru, courtesy of Haruka-papa, in later series grows quite self-confident but not over-indulgent. At least she's no longer a little mouse around people.

Chibiusa - Pretty much follows Usagi's path.

Setsuna - Mother-hen, tries to look after everyone in the group, can sometimes get overprotective of Hotaru and Chibiusa though. Becomes very good friends with Ikuko and Lilith in later series.

Mamoru - more screentime, more romantic. No longer wears puffy sleeved workout clothing.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th March 2013, 2:46 am

Quote :
Mamoru - more screentime, more romantic. No longer wears puffy sleeved workout clothing.
aaaaaaaaaaaah, Miki! how could you do this to us, his fans??? =(

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Golden Queen of Shadow Galatica

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th March 2013, 5:04 am

No puffy sleeved workout clothing? Why, Miki, why?!!!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th March 2013, 12:27 pm

Don't rob us of Mamoru's essence...

And in what aspect is he more romantic?

And where is he on Past-Future ideology?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th March 2013, 7:07 pm

Because Miki thinks puff sleeves make one look a little chubby! And you should never show only arm skin and nothing else! THATS WHY. I'm sorry for stealing Mamoru's essence but THIS IS THE WAY THINGS HAVE TO BE. I just always hated that outfit XD

Mamoru is on team Usa of course. Originally he is a little too obsessed with the Past but he comes around after the first two series.

I honestly nevr had a problem with Mamoru in any version, but in this one, he's more likely to make little speeches about love and romance (ala SeraMyu), whether or not Usagi picks up on it is dependent on the situation
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th March 2013, 12:40 pm

And how do Ha& Mi cope with ideological differences?

What speeches does Mamoru make in Sera Myu?

Mamoru has pretty arms and they don't look chubby. And there are not many aesthetically pleasing moments. So maybe cut puffs, but leave him sleeveless shirt?
Back to top Go down
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Golden Queen of Shadow Galatica

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th March 2013, 2:12 pm

How about Mamoru doesn't wear a shirt at all? Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 190603310

(Ahaha, I'm sorry, I just had to say it.)
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th March 2013, 6:47 pm

Koanko wrote:
How about Mamoru doesn't wear a shirt at all? Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 190603310

(Ahaha, I'm sorry, I just had to say it.)

YUMMY...

(remembering Shibue Jouji in PGSM...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top