The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th February 2013, 8:17 pm

Haha you dont have to. I just think your seasons would make great fanfics
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 5:14 am

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
Yamichan16 wrote:
I'm sure you can do it if you had time. Writing a fanfic is like writing a solo RP where you're every character.

Maybe D: I might try writing an ep sometime to see how I go with it. I dont think I'd write it as a script though because ill never have time for that XD Probably as a story

What if you get help to write the fic? you could tell the idea of what's about the episode and then with a small group of people write a fic...it's an idea n_n"
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 1:05 pm

Haine wrote:
Houyou no Senshi wrote:
Yamichan16 wrote:
I'm sure you can do it if you had time. Writing a fanfic is like writing a solo RP where you're every character.

Maybe D: I might try writing an ep sometime to see how I go with it. I dont think I'd write it as a script though because ill never have time for that XD Probably as a story

What if you get help to write the fic? you could tell the idea of what's about the episode and then with a small group of people write a fic...it's an idea n_n"

maybe i should commission it out one day... *thoughtful look*

I do have most of these storylines in my head but there are quite a few gaps, especially for S and SuperS where I really want some backbone to the storyline because I feel they have become too episodic, I'm also thinking Eudial comes off as one-dimensional because I haven't really thought about how to develop her =\ I do know that she will be killed on Mount M like in the manga after an attack by Mars / Moon causes the Daimon Egg to eject itself from her body. I want her to be mechanically minded and practical so she complements Vilyui's statistical and theoretical nature. Any thoughts on what kind of personality Eudial should receive? I think she should be hot-headed like in the anime but not to the same extent and she still needs a bit more personality

(Other characters who need a bit more personality:

Nephrite, Tellur, Cyprine, Hawk's Eye, VesVes, Sailor Iron Mouse, Sailor Titanium Kerokko)
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th February 2013, 12:04 am

101. Second Nightmare! Michiru’s Premonition

After the purifying of the Amazon Trio, Michiru begins to have dreams about a new wave of evil coming, in which she and four small girls end up drowning in. Trusting in only Haruka, Michiru grows overly anxious over the new enemies. As it turns out in the end, Michiru's dream was a prediction of her new wave of power, as in her transformation into Super Sailor Neptune.

I think in this plan I've given far too much time to Michiru and forgotten about Haruka/Setsuna/Hotaru/Chibiusa/Mamoru.

Michiru is the best pony.

Btw titles for Chaos/Cosmos Legend and Miracle Romance are up now D:

Basically

Chaos / Cosmos Part II opens with the awakening of Princess Moon, after she calms herself, Usagi resolves to go the Galaxy Cauldron and defeat Chaos, meanwhile Galaxia arranges to takes all the Sailor Soldiers and their allies (sans Sailor Moon) to the Cauldron for the same reason. Believing Usagi is their trump card they can't afford to lose her on their large-scale invasion. Unfortunately it results in a massacre that only very few (Tuxedo Mask, Venus, Pluto, Chibimoon, Kakyuu, Beryl, Galaxia, Lilith, Chibichibimoon) make it out of alive.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th February 2013, 10:17 am

I'm thinking as you post these explanations, you could add them to your original list.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th February 2013, 6:55 pm

Small Lady wrote:
I'm thinking as you post these explanations, you could add them to your original list.

I should do that... but i might need to remain this series Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Neptune...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th February 2013, 8:59 pm

hahahahhaha. ALL THE NEPTUNE LOOOVE. (cause she kinda gets none ever. o.o)
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th February 2013, 9:08 pm

I didn't even mean to T.T I wanted Minako to be the big one after Usagi T.T

Michiru why you the best Pony.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th February 2013, 9:25 am

Soooooo....this is just awesome. o_o Miki, y u so awsum?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th February 2013, 12:30 pm

Does Rei decide on priestess or musician?
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th February 2013, 8:07 pm

Lady Tuxedo wrote:
Soooooo....this is just awesome. o_o Miki, y u so awsum?

Because I have too much time on my hands

its due to a rare phenomenon called "oh my god i have no boyfriend / husband T.T"

Quote :
Does Rei decide on priestess or musician?

Both! Neither! Either or Its Rei after all, she's the kind of person who can have many goals at once I think. I haven't decided I can see her as pursuing both and finding which one she wants in the future not necessarily having to make a decision now
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th February 2013, 12:37 pm

Did you cut the R breakup storyline? If so, how the curry episode is incorporated in the plot?

I like you have many episodes with two of girls.

And Usagi is first Queen then she gets married?
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th February 2013, 1:58 pm

I just noticed you included a "Another Story" arc in there.
*loves Miki forever*
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th February 2013, 7:08 pm

Did you cut the R breakup storyline? If so, how the curry episode is incorporated in the plot?

I like you have many episodes with two of girls.

And Usagi is first Queen then she gets married?

R Breakup has been cut, Curry episode is more about Usagi and Chibiusa becoming closer, and Usagi admits that she's hard on Chibiusa because she's always worrying about her to Mamoru. Its now a Mamoru-and-Usagi-discuss-Chibiusa episode.

Usagi ascends to the throne then gets married in this version, I've reversed it from the other versions.

I thought it was important that the girls all connect so there's at least one episode for all the pair mixings for the Guardian girls.

Another Story is the best Other Story.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st February 2013, 12:34 pm

And why the reversal? To end with the wedding?

Does grandpa tries to hit on Mako?

Is the idea of ninja-Usagi put in Saori episode? Or it's something different?
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st February 2013, 3:19 pm

Perhaps Miki chose to have Usagi become queen first because that's how it appears to happen in the manga? They become king and queen before they get married.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st February 2013, 7:08 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
And why the reversal? To end with the wedding?

Does grandpa tries to hit on Mako?

Is the idea of ninja-Usagi put in Saori episode? Or it's something different?

Miki liked the idea that's all. Alot of things are reversed from the other versions just because I like the way it pans out for the sequence of events. Not that I think the original ways were wrong, its just for this particular version I mixed a few thinsg up, other things that were reversed:

Esmeraude and Kaolinite are now sympathetic characters who do not die.
Nehelenia is no longer an incarnation of Chaos and Zirconia takes that position.
Usagi learns Tuxedo Mask's identity before he finds out hers.
The Amazoness Quartet return for a supporting role in Sailor Stars.
Berthier is healed before Koan.
Sailor Pewter Fox takes lead of the Animamates with Commander Papillon on Earth and the most successful Lead Crow.
Sailor Phi, Chi, Theta, Buttress, Lethe and Mnemosyne are removed to the Chaos / Cosmos Legend Parts I and II.

Yes Rei's grandfather does hit on Makoto when Makoto comes to stay, I am considering merging "43. Makoto’s Training From Rei! Archery’s the Way to Impress" with 141. Grandfather, Leave Makoto Be! Rei Explodes in Anger", but we'll see. What would replace it would probably be another Rei/Makoto episode but I'm not sure what kind.

Yup Ninja-Usagi is an episode with Saori, however it pans out quite differently and is more about Saori not accepting Usagi as a girlfriend for Mamoru thinking her too silly and childish, but she learns Usagi's true self, her kindness, her love, her generosity and her dreams. Many episodes are directly linked to anime/manga/musical/pgsm scenes, sometimes they have been tweaked slightly and other times there are large changes. I'm sure you can find at least 50% recognisable episodes.

Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st February 2013, 7:17 pm

Yay random episode synops!

51. Chibiusa’s Loneliness! I Want To Go Home!

Homesick, Chibiusa seeks company in Makoto who tells her all about her parents and their accident. Following this Chibiusa affirms her commitment to her task in the 21st Century.

132. A New Antique Lamp! Hotaru and Her Parents

An episode which goes into the everyday life of the Tenou-Kaiou-Meiou-Tomoe Household. Michiru and Setsuna worry about Haruka's spoiling of Hotaru.

142. Setsuna’s Parents Meeting! Hotaru’s Tiny Spark

After learning from her school that Hotaru shows signs of being a gifted child. Setsuna becomes a little overenthusiastic and becomes a little bit of a helicopter parent putting too much pressure on Hotaru.

206. I Beg of You, Sailor Soldiers! Lilith’s Desperate Plea

When the Quartet along with Chibiusa are kidnapped by fairies. Lilith begins the Sailor Soldiers to find them. The Sailor Soldiers trust in a fairy named Perle.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 1:33 pm

There seems to be great emphasis on Outers?

Lady Tuxedo wrote:
Perhaps Miki chose to have Usagi become queen first because that's how it appears to happen in the manga? They become king and queen before they get married.

I actually had an impression that they are not queen and king yet when they are married?
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 1:45 pm

Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 Jqj5eg

This makes me believe that they are king and queen before marriage, which is what made me feel like they became king and queen first, then got married.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 1:50 pm

I think its all pretty ambiguous but then the timeframe is a little out of whack. I'd have to check but I'm pretty sure Chibiusa was born not long after they got married and Chibiusa isn't due for another 100 years right? Tuxie which chapter is that?

*EDIT* Found it last of Dream

I'm not sure if I agree Tuxie I don't think they have become Queen and King officially here, they are taking on their future forms but have not become them. The keyword is "like" a coronation ceremony. There's no real indication of them being a Queen and King at their wedding in Stars

This is also not really the place for this >..>
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 2:00 pm

Sorry MikiMiki <3 share more about your episodes! I love reading your synopses! Like, I don't think this was already asked and you elaborated on, but do you have episodes where it involves like each girl interacting and developing with another? Like...

Rei/Ami
Ami/Mako
Ami/Minako
Mako/Minako, etc. etc.?

Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 2:19 pm

Yup! There's at least one for each duo

Ami / Rei

7. Ami and Rei On Stage? Usagi and Sailor Moon

After Usagi is told she's wrong for the part of a Sailor Moon Musical, Ami and Rei are invited to audition, however Rei becomes over competitive and upsets the other candidates.

Ami / Makoto

106. A Dependable Team! Mako and Ami’s Quick Fix Project!

When Makoto tries to make some extra money through part-time work at a workshop, Ami joins her in hopes of extending her experience, Makoto after make one too many mistakes is almost fired but Ami takes the blame.

Ami / Minako

41. A Love for Literature? Ami and Minako Share a Bond!

Ami and Minako find they both share a love over a certain kind of book. Ami tries to help Minako become more serious while Minako tries to help Ami unwind a little bit.

137. Reiko and Akane’s Bookstore Managerial Issues!

On her day off, Sailor Aluminum Seiren buys a bookstore in the hopes of starting a bookstore-library, somehow roping Sailor Lead Crow into it, the business does more successful than anticipated, Ami and Minako end up helping the bookstore across the road which is losing business. Seiren, Crow, Ami and Minako all become caught up in their business competition.

Rei / Makoto

43. Makoto’s Training From Rei! Archery’s the Way to Impress

Makoto becomes interested in archery (because she currently has a crush on an archer) so she takes some archery training from Rei, but the two find their student-teacher relationship doesn't work out quite so well.

141. Grandfather, Leave Makoto Be! Rei Explodes in Anger

Makoto stays at Hikawa Shrine while Makoto's home is undergoing repairs. But Rei's grandfather continues to hit on Makoto until Rei has had enough.

Rei / Minako

103. The Responsibilities of a Sailor Soldier! Rei and Minako’s Argument

Rei and Minako's conflicting Sailor Soldier philosophies are brought to a boil when Sailor Mars is still unable to become Super Sailor Mars, Rei ends up refusing to acknowledge Super Sailor Venus's leadership causing a divide in the group.

Makoto / Minako

39. Makoto’s Freudian Slip! Minako’s Anxiety

Under the influence of one of Berthier's operations, Makoto heavily criticizes Minako's personality, Minako disappears for a few days much to the concern of the other girls.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 2:26 pm

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
Rei / Minako

103. The Responsibilities of a Sailor Soldier! Rei and Minako’s Argument

Rei and Minako's conflicting Sailor Soldier philosophies are brought to a boil when Sailor Mars is still unable to become Super Sailor Mars, Rei ends up refusing to acknowledge Super Sailor Venus's leadership causing a divide in the group.

PGSM influence or not really?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 2:31 pm

A little PGSM influence here but in this instance Minako as the third (following Moon and Chibimoon) Soldier to power up into Super form and therefore by that episode superior to everyone barring Mercury and Neptune who had powered up in the previous two episodes, Minako has become a little bit bossy. In SuperS, its Neptune who takes on the slightly paranoid role. But Minako does truly put far more in store by the Past Life than Mars does, just like in PGSM and it does cause tension in the group as Jupiter and Uranus side with Mars and Mercury and Neptune side with Venus. Pluto, Saturn, Moon and Chibimoon are of course all a bit more sensible to just take life as it comes.

The girls power up in the following order:

Venus (98), Neptune (101), Mercury (102), Mars (104), Jupiter (105), Uranus (107), Saturn (109), Pluto (113)
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 11:33 pm

Ermagerd so I had too much spare time so I started writing out a fanfic for an ep.

(Fanficing my own fanfic apparently)

I wrote about 1/4 and then went "woah now. hold a minute. miki. you can't write at all. stahp. Stahp. STAHP. STAAAAAAAAAAAHP" so I did. Anyway you can read my absolutely failed attempt at writing right here below D:

37. Ami and Rei On Stage? Usagi and Sailor Moon

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 8:30 am

And is Mamoru in duo with somebody?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 1:09 pm

Mamoru does enter storylines with others and plays a part (think MamoruAmi in S or MamoruRei in SuperS) but there is no pure Mamoru episodes with anyone but Usagi and Chibiusa. Oh but there is one Mamoru / Koan episode.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 1:13 pm

And what about Mamoru with the Tsukinos?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 1:15 pm

Hmm... maybe in the later seasons when Usagi's now in her last year of high school but not in the main five, Ikuko does get a bigger role now, but she's mainly seen around Usagi, Setsuna, Chibiusa, Hotaru, Lilith and the Amazoness Quartet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!   Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miki's "If I Was Rebooting Sailor Moon" Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top