The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Advanced or Relaxed or Graveyard?
Advanced
[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap75%[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Relaxed
[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Let it stay in the Graveyard
[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th February 2013, 9:22 am

Cosmos won't come in until late/the end of the rpg.
Btw Verdi I'm willing to take on King Endymion as well if nobody claims him. :-)
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th February 2013, 9:53 am

Uhh, I mean giving the black moon say, fifteenminutes of warning before the no-teleportation field generators are overwhelmed.

Just in case the RP goes that way.
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 3:01 am

Okay, bumping because it isn't getting anywhere: Verdandi, I need you to tell me everything about the Black Moon. Organization, numbers, armament, walker, wheeled, and tracked vehicles, air force, space fleet with ship and weapon detail, current arrangement of forces, other NPC-s of importance, and the comparative defensive force of Crystal Tokyo.

I need all that info to get anywhere without stepping on your toes. Alternatively, how far I should go.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 5:22 am

Sorry for being absent for a few days in this thread. And no worries, no toes will be stepped on, it's really okay xD

Let's see: To be honest, I have no idea at the moment. I only really thought through the more emotional aspect of this RP when creating it, so I never thought through such details as those. I imagine the Black Moon to be high in technology as this is placed in Crystal Tokyo and I think scientific advances will be astounding compared to what we have now.

I imagine they focus more on air attacks, through the use of flying ships (much like shown in the R part of the anime, where they had dark sharp crystalline ships that set off bombs throughout Crystal Tokyo). They would have ground troops to go in after the bombs go off, perhaps to look for prisoners or to kill off the rest of the prisoners.

Important NPCs would be the Black Moon family (Dimande, Safir, Esmeraude, Rubeus) and possibly the Ayakashi sisters. I think it would depend on where your character is stationed in the ranks. Dimande being the leader, Safir second in command. Esmeraude would be more of a airship leader, commanding from a distance as to where the ships will attack. Rubeus would be a grounds leader, commanding with his troops to attack the city on the ground. Esmeraude is a step higher in rank than Rubeus, but Rubeus would have the Ayakashi sisters as his kind of "special troops" who could lead an even small group if needed.

In the beginning of the RP, the Black Moon would be at its highest peak of strength. They have recently added more people to their ranks thanks in large part to Wiseman and his magical influence. The war has been going on for a long time at that point, and nearly all of the people in the city have evacuated or fled to the safety of the Crystal Palace (which is the last truly protected building in the entire city). The Black Moon will be rather organized at this point, but I think as the RP moves on, their ranks and their organization will start to falter.

Wiseman has a huge influence over everything in the beginning of the RP, he is the reason why the the Black Moon is able to do so well because his dark magic can influence the troops into doing what he wants without question. As the RP continues on, the magic begins to fade just a tiny bit, and this allows the troops and the royal Black Moon family to begin to question why they are following Wiseman in the first place. Fighting will begin to have an effect within the ranks of the Black Moon, and they will no longer be able to keep up with the war as they had been.

This is around when Cosmos will show up. But even when Cosmos shows up, I don't think it should be an end-all-be-all at the first appearance, because although she may be powerful, the point of the RP was that the remaining senshi have sort of lost the will fight (or at least, don't have the heart to fight as diligently as they once had, now that Usagi is gone) so with Cosmos's appearance, it will take time for the remaining senshi to realize that this white senshi is actually Usagi, and then they become stronger because of that.

There will still be fighting going on in the meantime too, while the senshi deal with the loss of Usagi in different ways, the Black Moon will continue to pressuring them to fight.

I dunno if that's easy to follow or not. I mostly just wrote this now, so let me know if it is confusing xD If there's something I didn't explain properly, just let me know and I will try to do better.

Thanks for making me think about the RP in a different way because I had neglected to think about that aspect ^^;;
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 3:07 pm

so air based army, mechs, dark lightning guns, and powered armor.

What type of leaders are Esmeraulde and Rubeus? Armchair generals back at diamond's palace or "lead from your flagship/front, by example" types?

What's the propaganda? What moral values do the people hold, suppressed by Wiseman's magics? What do they (army soldiers, low level officers in general) think of Crystal Tokyo, NQS, Senshi, Diamond, and wiseman in general, with or without influence?

What defenses are they facing?

Thanks for answering these. It really just fleshes out the setting to put my character into.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th March 2013, 5:12 pm

My character profile for Ami got accepted ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th March 2013, 2:12 am

Sailor Celestial wrote:
Cosmos won't come in until late/the end of the rpg.
Btw Verdi I'm willing to take on King Endymion as well if nobody claims him. :-)

Sorry I've missed this for so long! I've been kind of absent a bit, with lots of studying and general personal things. You are more than welcome to play Endymion if you still want!! I would love to see his reactions and inner turmoil to everything that will be going on in the RP :3

Boromonokli wrote:
so air based army, mechs, dark lightning guns, and powered armor.

What type of leaders are Esmeraulde and Rubeus? Armchair generals back at diamond's palace or "lead from your flagship/front, by example" types?

What's the propaganda? What moral values do the people hold, suppressed by Wiseman's magics? What do they (army soldiers, low level officers in general) think of Crystal Tokyo, NQS, Senshi, Diamond, and wiseman in general, with or without influence?

What defenses are they facing?

Thanks for answering these. It really just fleshes out the setting to put my character into.

For the first, I think I answered that in my previous post? Maybe I didn't do it well enough. Esmeraude would stay away from direct confllct, directing her command of airships from a safe distance (meaning, she has her own airship to command from, but it is far away from any means of direct fire) but still being pretty effective, whilst Rubeus kind of craves bloodshed and would want to be in the thick of it, fighting with his grounds troops and being rather savage about it.

The people of Black Moon would be angry with NQS and all, and want revenge on her for all of the problems they've had to face in life. They believe that NQS lives a life of luxury while they themselves have to stay away from the beautiful luxuries, instead living on meager rations and on a cold wasteland of a home. Wiseman is the reason they believe this way, however. His magic has corrupted their minds slowly and soundly, making them believe in what he tells them. In actuality, NQS is not the reason that the Black Moon people live in that way. It is because of Wiseman, who started with a small group of people, and then growing and growing in the rebellious and angry mentality. He's made an army out of them, people who hate everything to do with NQS and all that she holds dear.

They both fear and look to Wiseman for guidance. He is something akin to a god to the Black Moon people, and anything he says is truth and they rarely question anything that he tells them to do. Wiseman's power is strong, though it is strongest on the Black Moon's Royal Family and the higher ranks of officers. As you go down in rank, he doesn't have to use as much magic to keep them in place, and instead the lower ranks have almost a crazed-mob-mentality to keep them in check. There is still magic in place on all of Black Moon's people, but the higher in rank a person is, the stronger the affect of magic is.

As for Dimande, the people look to him as someone to be revered and they listen to him because he is their King. He takes place only second to Wiseman himself. If there was ever an order that conflicted from something Wiseman has told them, they would listen to Wiseman instead (unless they were of a low rank. Wiseman's magic might not be able to hold a person as strongly, and that person could possibly break through the magic completely if they tried).

Defenses of Crystal Tokyo, well, everything is made of a magical kind of crystal. All of the buildings have this protective coating over it. However, it is not indestructible either. The crystalline protection only expands so far from the Castle itself, and in the further reaches of Crystal Tokyo, building have none of the crystal at all. The strongest crystalline protection will be on the castle itself and a few of the outlying buildings that sit closest to it.

I imagine that the Black Moon has found a kind of weapon that helps them to break through that crystal more easier, or maybe just a way to weaken it so that regular weapons will get through.

The crystalline protection is almost like an extension of the Silver Crystal itself, so it is incredibly strong and nearly indestructible at the center (the castle) so the Black Moon would have trouble defeating the castle, especially since the senshi will be adding their own protections along with the Crystal as well.

I hope this explains things a little more for you. Let me know if I need to clarify something!

mysteryloveandjustice wrote:
My character profile for Ami got accepted ^^

Yay! Congrats. That is awesome [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 4033448464

I am working on my Venus profile, though I have a really big test on Tuesday that I must study for, but I will try to have it posted as soon as possible. Sorry to have taken so long. Real life things have gotten in the way a bit recently =[
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th March 2013, 8:19 am

You're perfectly fine love ^^ No rush, personal life comes first Smile
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th March 2013, 9:24 am

So that pretty much excludes a highly trained army...

Were there any wars, battles, major civil war that happened in the before the invasion of Earth? My problem is that there's little detail in terms of personal armaments on both the attacker and the defender sides. How the resource-scarce life affected Nemesian warfare (reclamation, recycling, energy/Dark energy weapons), and how the relative peace affected development in Crystal Tokyo.

Also, the defenses aren't worked out at all yet. The crystalline protection is one thing. Big Fracking Guns that shoot down bad guys from the sky, disable/destroy tanks and scout mechs, handle infantry are another. Or are they so reliant on the senshi that they're struck at 20th century AK47s and maybe plate mail with swords and shields?

Any known threats in form of alien races? Or it's just the two human factions duking it out?

Dark Magic Powers: Democratically achievable by anyone? or the privilege of the nobility?
Dark power-utilizing tech: What's it's extent?

Numbers: Attackers/Defenders?
Territorial control: What's the situation around the globe? Is everyone Killed? Captured without much bloodshed? What happened to those captured? If Tokyo's the last bastion to fall under siege, I can see the black moon taking the territories and settling there. (In that case, given that they lived a resource scare life, I assume they have efficent technology that produces minimal waste, they've pretty much had to go green). In that case, getting industry and infrastructure up ASAP is a logical priority so they can use local resources to finish off the senshi.

Then: Fight for Freedom aspect's out of the window too. So you say their only motivation is vengeance and hunger?

What does the usual Nemesian grunt pride himself with? Is there any warrior culture? How's honor and valor, or any other virtue regarded? Did they degenerate so much that the only thing that keeps the ranks together is the Wiseman's magic and mob influence, or are there groups that'd keep together without it? Is there any disdain between the voidsmen and the ground pounders?

Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th March 2013, 9:46 am

Gosh I need to finish my profile! X.x
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th March 2013, 6:31 am

Boromonokli wrote:
Were there any wars, battles, major civil war that happened in the before the invasion of Earth? My problem is that there's little detail in terms of personal armaments on both the attacker and the defender sides. How the resource-scarce life affected Nemesian warfare (reclamation, recycling, energy/Dark energy weapons), and how the relative peace affected development in Crystal Tokyo.

I think the Black Moon would have a better prepared army than Crystal Tokyo. Even with their scarce resources, they have focused for a long time on building up this army, with the sole goal of getting revenge and destroying Crystal Tokyo. Even without having many resources, they were able to find other ways to build up the army. I don't imagine Crystal Tokyo having much of an army at all. I think they would be fairly low in numbers, taking on mostly volunteers, but they've had peace for so long that I think they would have grown lax in training and numbers. Instead, they rely more heavily on the Senshi to defend if needed.

Boromonokli wrote:
Also, the defenses aren't worked out at all yet. The crystalline protection is one thing. Big Fracking Guns that shoot down bad guys from the sky, disable/destroy tanks and scout mechs, handle infantry are another. Or are they so reliant on the senshi that they're struck at 20th century AK47s and maybe plate mail with swords and shields?

Crystal Tokyo does have other defenses besides their crystalline shield. I imagine Mercury has worked on these defenses, always looking to the future in case they would have need of these things. They have air defense, laser guns that are used within the high towers of the castle, but they do not have many of them, and they are slow to recharge though they are powerful when the ray comes into contact with its target. However, if the ship is agile and quick, the guns would have a hard time zeroing in on them and landing the shot.

For ground defense, I think they would rely heavily on the senshi, with the help of some grounds troops who have access to some high tech armor that can withstand high amounts of damage. Though again, they are slow and they would be outnumbered by the Black Moon. However, the senshi are incredibly powerful and can take out a large amount of enemies on their own.

Boromonokli wrote:
Any known threats in form of alien races? Or it's just the two human factions duking it out?

It's just the two human factions.

Boromonokli wrote:
Dark Magic Powers: Democratically achievable by anyone? or the privilege of the nobility?
Dark power-utilizing tech: What's it's extent?

I think that the Dark Magic would be gifted from Wiseman to the nobility, with perhaps some lesser powers given to those of a slightly higher rank. No footsoldiers would have magic, but some higher officers might (perhaps someone a step below Rebeus or Esmeraude or something)

It has the power to stop the ginzuishou's power, which is was ultimately gets Usagi killed. It also can sort of infect others, giving them thoughts of whatever the Wiseman feels like. It can sometimes infect some one so much that they would turn to the Black Moon's side. It is also possible that they have bombs that can level a whole district of Crystal Tokyo, but I don't think they would have too many of these dark bombs and would wait to use them to their biggest advantage. Other than that, I have no idea. I'm just taking these from examples through the series (IE, Wiseman turned Chibiusa to Black Lady and there were scenes where you saw sections of Crystal Tokyo completely obliviated.)

Boromonokli wrote:
Numbers: Attackers/Defenders?
Territorial control: What's the situation around the globe? Is everyone Killed? Captured without much bloodshed? What happened to those captured? If Tokyo's the last bastion to fall under siege, I can see the black moon taking the territories and settling there. (In that case, given that they lived a resource scare life, I assume they have efficent technology that produces minimal waste, they've pretty much had to go green). In that case, getting industry and infrastructure up ASAP is a logical priority so they can use local resources to finish off the senshi.

To be honest, I'm not sure lol There isn't much talk in canon about the outside territories or of the world as a whole during Crystal Tokyo. I imagine that perhaps the cities closest would have been evacuated (or destroyed) by the start of the RP, so you could have the Black Moon inhabit those, I think that makes sense. I think we can just assume that the rest of the world has been isolated away, gone into hiding while the Queen and Crystal Tokyo fight this battle (I don't think we should include other places besides Tokyo).

Boromonokli wrote:
Then: Fight for Freedom aspect's out of the window too. So you say their only motivation is vengeance and hunger?

I would say that those are definitely big motivations, but they also have been sort of told what their motivations are. Wiseman has implanted certain thoughts and feelings that make them want to do his bidding. Wiseman ultimately wants to destroy everything, and get the ginzuishou for himself because he craves that power. So in order to have an army at his disposal, he has infected the minds to make them want the same thing he wants: to destroy Crystal Tokyo and overthrow the Queen.

Boromonokli wrote:
What does the usual Nemesian grunt pride himself with? Is there any warrior culture? How's honor and valor, or any other virtue regarded? Did they degenerate so much that the only thing that keeps the ranks together is the Wiseman's magic and mob influence, or are there groups that'd keep together without it? Is there any disdain between the voidsmen and the ground pounders?

I think there definitely would be certain groups and sections within the whole army where Wiseman's magic doesn't have a strong hold (or even no hold at all). But even with Wiseman's magic, there are certain aspects to a person that would stay the same (this is even more true for those who are not nobility since Wiseman's magic will have been focused on the royal family and then it sort of trickles down from there). But I mean, in the anime we see the Ayakashi Sisters get past the hatred and anger they felt and were able to start a new life in the present, and Saphir and even Dimande have small bursts of compassion and clarity before they are killed, so I think it's safe to say that anyone could do the same, if they were of a strong character or had some important conviction or something to that affect.

I just want reiterate that my intended focus with this rp was more on the psychological and emotional aspects of the Inner Senshi, rather than the war itself. The war is supposed to lend another aspect that pushes at the Senshi, makes them act because they are the only ones who can make a real defense against their enemies. I'm sorry if I haven't answered your questions effectively, but I am trying to give you answers you can use.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 6:52 pm

How has your planning of this storyline been coming along? I hope you get to start role-playing, soon.
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th April 2013, 12:16 pm

I'd like to see us all begin this storyline soon! Remember, if you haven't made a profile for your character yet, get on it ^.~!
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th April 2013, 12:52 pm

Yes let's get this going guys!! ^^ Im itching to write some angsty sadness with the other Inners :3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th April 2013, 1:07 pm

I am working hard on my profile! I will have it up tomorrow! [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 1434556979

Though I must apologize again for the delay... ;-;

I hope everyone is still interested! :3
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th April 2013, 2:01 pm

Don't forget, the character profile review process has been changed slightly. You only need one paragraph of description for many sections in the character profile. Hopefully, this will speed up the process. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th April 2013, 2:02 pm

I'll work on mine tonight as well!
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th April 2013, 2:17 pm

Awesome! [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 4033448464 I'm almost done now, but I have to go to bed soon, so I'll proof-read it tomorrow and have it posted then :3

I will also get to PMing some of the members we haven't heard from in a while and see if they are still interested [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 1434556979
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th April 2013, 2:58 pm

Scratch PM-ing me. I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th April 2013, 3:07 pm

Noted, Boro! [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 1434556979

I have finished my profile tonight, so instead, I'll work on the opening post tomorrow so I'll have something to post once my profile has gone through the reviewing process :3

Yay! Progress! [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 1434556979
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th April 2013, 3:12 pm

I will work on a King Endy profile ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th April 2013, 2:03 am

Alright so the first post has been posted! ^^

I think that there will be no posting order, as that always seems to drag an RP down. BUT please keep in mind that we don't want a set of characters to get too far ahead without allowing other people to catch up xD So be courteous, but post without fear :3

Also, sadly, Lunar Maria and Sailor Lilith have not gotten back to me in PM or in the thread, so I will remove their claim on their characters.

So we now have Sailor Mars and Chibiusa up for grabs if anyone wants to join! I would really really really love to have a Mars o.O I think I'll make a character request in a moment.

If anyone has questions or concerns, please let me know! [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 1434556979
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th April 2013, 1:11 pm

I think it is best if you control them as NPCs. I'm going to write up some Nemesis fluff in the meantime, from a science fiction-y point of view, assuming the (non-existent) coherence of the universe. Just to justify the numbers I'm going to be pulling out.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 3:47 am

Bumping this. Metamorphosis is up and running now, so I hope everyone will post soon! [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 1434556979
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 5:36 am

Question! What is taking place right now in metamorphosis? Will nqs be needed? Other than that ill have endy done today!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 5:39 am

Right now it is a lull in the fighting, both forces seem to have to fallen back temporarily and the senshi are taking this time to catch up on the work they've not been able to do, or perhaps even resting, etc.

It'd be great for NQS to make an appearance somewhere, since fairly soon there will be the big attack on Crystal Tokyo, and that's when she will be killed [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 1948543417

It's pretty much up to the player as to where and what they want their character to be doing right now. There's nothing pressing for them to attend to.

But be prepared for that to change at any moment heheh [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 1695130124
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 1:11 am

Hey just a quick question cause I want to stay on top of things. Is Luna a cat or is she human in this? I didn't ask before but I should have. I can't promise a post any time soon, (or so I feel at the moment.) but I am reading the current posts and trying to keep up with things. I'm hoping my muse comes soon.

EDIT:
also I have an approved general Profile for Chibiusa I could fill in till we find someone else to play her if you'd like. I know that maybe with on technical LOA I probably should be offering, but I hope to be back soon. I managed to get a few posts up today so that's a step in the right direction. Right?
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 2:00 am

You want NQS killed, call me. Got a battlefleet nice and tight moving at the speed of plot. A dozen battleships (big 'uns with big guns and fighter escorts), some sixty destroyers and thirty frigates cruising along.

Scout vessels are doing long range emission scans ahead of the fleet, relaying back data to be used in planning the war effort.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 6:23 am

@Ed: She can be human or cat, whichever you feel more comfortable with or whichever you like best. Both are okay with me xD I don't really know what form Luna uses canonly in Crystal Tokyo, so either is good xD And if you want to play Chibiusa too, that's great! But don't feel too much pressure or anything, I know you are on a LOA and have things to worry about.

@Boro: We will need all of those very soon xD Just kind of want to give people a chance to post a little, as a kind of calm introductory phase before getting into the battles and the darker parts of the RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 1:02 pm

I'm trying to get my life back to normal so I don't mind taking on Chibiusa till we find some one else. Just be aware I may disappear without warning. But i don't wanna think about that.

Now on to Luna, I have her profile written that she can change her from from cat to human at will. In Silver Light I play her as a human and in Slumber party i play her as a cat, so maybe we could use the Luna transformation thing at some point. But if everyone is ok with it I think I'd like to try playing her with the ability to change back and forth.

If anyone is up for it, (Cause Im not) I could use headers for Luna and Chibiusa to make things easier when posting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top