The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Advanced or Relaxed or Graveyard?
Advanced
[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap75%[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Relaxed
[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Let it stay in the Graveyard
[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Enigma
Pyramidal Crystal

Enigma

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Restless

[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th December 2013, 10:37 am

Yay, I got approved ^^ 

I'm looking forward to seeing how this RP plays out !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th December 2013, 12:51 am

I'm going to go out on a limb here and wait for Rei to post again before posting, unless I need to post sooner. I'm not feeling my best and my posts will be lack luster. sorry guys. it's a bad time of year for me.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th December 2013, 2:35 pm

I was wondering if we still had an active Usagi since it's been a while since Rory's around? I don't want to godmod Usagi if so ^^
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime29th December 2013, 5:15 am

I am not sure. I asked Rory about a month or so ago, and she said she was going to make a post soon, but I don't think she's been on much since then. I will attempt to contact her again, if Rory doesn't reply in a few days, or if she decides she no longer wishes to participate, we can potentially put Usagi back up for grabs and NPC her until then.

Unless Ed still would like to take over? =] This is all speculation at the moment though. Firstly, I will attempt to contact Rory again.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime30th December 2013, 3:06 pm

I dont mind taking over the role of usagi at all and i dont mind anyone NPCing her till i can get the Cosmos info added to the bio for her. I think that maybe it might be best at the point to NPC her. 
all if Rory isn't up for playing her again. I can get my bio updated any time just let me know. I'm gonna be gone over the New Years to visit my dad, so it might take me a day or two to get back .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th January 2014, 6:31 pm

Where are we on things here? I just wanted to know since i've started back to classes and my life will be getting busy again. I just want to keep time for this and other rps around the boards.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th January 2014, 8:52 pm

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Been crazy busy over here. Ill get a post up as soon as I can!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th January 2014, 11:58 pm

I was waiting to see if Verdi heard back from Rory regarding Usagi, because my next Mars post kind of depends on whether or not she can just take Usagi straight back to the control room or wait for her to reply. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th January 2014, 2:04 am

Ok well remember Chibiusa and Luna are waiting by the door for Rei so don't leave us out. Feel free to move us with you!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th January 2014, 3:45 am

I still have not heard anything, so I say it is okay to NPC Usagi at this point. I was hoping we'd have an Usagi for this RP, even if she only is around for the beginning but oh well =]

I'll be making a post soon too, within the next day or two. If I don't, someone should yell at me xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th January 2014, 11:28 am

Alrightly then, let's get this party on the road!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th February 2014, 12:54 am

Bumping for some posting reminders!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime20th February 2014, 2:42 pm

Ed posted not that long ago or was the last to post.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2014, 6:02 am

I don't have much to post for Rei, so I'll likely just post Mako again soon. Maybe we should conclude the rooftop battle in a couple more posts so we can move closer to the dramatic parts we can get to the next phase and get everyone more involved? Perhaps Luna/Chibiusa/Mars can help with dealing with Rubeus so they're not just sitting around?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th March 2014, 12:17 am

I got a post as Chibiusa and luna up so that's something but yeah they are just sitting around right now watching.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th March 2014, 12:28 am

Yeah I want to finish up the air battle very quickly and get everyone together again for fun sadtimes. I want to have the airships dealt with before they have a chance to do another round of bullety things haha

We could definitely have Rubeus's troops beginning to reach the gates now, so that you guys have something to do xD Go ahead and go with that whenever you guys would like. The rooftop group will be joining that fight soon, I expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th March 2014, 12:34 am

cool by me. If you wanna move us to a fight Mercury go for it! I am ready to get in the fray and kick dark moon butts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th March 2014, 12:01 am

couple of things before i post again:

1 mercury stop making me cry ok? 
2. I didn't think about the fall of the queen and Chibi moon becoming moon in a way. Do you want that to happen? if so i need to know so I can update my Chibi Moon bio and all that jazz. 
3. Are you senshi peoples going to try and make Chibi moon leave the fight cause she's the princess and all? If so I need to get ready for the teenaged drama she will bring with that, which is to say fun. 

i think that's it from me for now. I plan on catching up on all my rps soon.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th March 2014, 12:12 am

I was thinking about the Sailor Moon thing too, after going through the recent posts. I hadn't thought about Chibiusa ascending as Sailor Moon, but I kind of actually really love that idea xD

It's kind of horrible to Chibiusa, but that's part of the fun I guess xD

Being Sailor Moon, and being a full-fledged, fully recognized senshi is something she always has wanted. But it comes with a huge price, and it only happens after NQS is dead, and so maybe Chibiusa doesn't ever want to transform again. She rebels and is so angry. She wanted to be Sailor Moon, she wanted to take her mothers place.

But not like this. Never ever like this.

Awwwww Chibiusa, my poor little dear [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 846261370 <3 <3  

Also, I kind of see it as like a parallel to the manga scene in which Chibiusa fights off the Black Lady influence, and becomes Chibi Moon for the first time. She's so happy, but Pluto is gone and she can't see the transformation.

Except in this case, Chibi Moon becomes just Moon, and her mother is gone.

;-; Now I am rambling though. Long story short: Since you are the person playing Chibiusa, if you want to bring on the aspect of her becoming Sailor Moon, then I think we should totally do it xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th March 2014, 12:17 am

OMG I just brought a new layer of angst to this without realizing and I'm so sorry ;_; God, Chibiusa always has it so hard. Getting the one thing she wants most in the world by the worst possible way. You just can't catch a break.

I don't think Mars would try to turn Chibiusa away from the fight, as of now she needs the backup and she considers Chibiusa safer than Usagi because Usagi can't transform and she has that bad feeling. Also she did already ask her if she wanted to come and help xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th March 2014, 12:20 am

Sailor Mercury wrote:
OMG I just brought a new layer of angst to this without realizing and I'm so sorry ;_;

You really really did, and it is beautiful xD [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 4033448464 Don't be sorry though! It is really quite an interesting thread to add to the RP. It's exactly what I wanted this RP to be about xD Layers of angst and it's all intricate and specific to each character, oooh it will be so much fun to rp!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th March 2014, 7:29 pm

I am totally going for the Chibimoon to Moon thing, it's so sad and perfect in all the right wrong ways. and I meant that once the other senshi get to the gate are they going to send Chibimoon back into the castle or let her fight? with all of them there i would think they would want her back inside with her mom all safe and stuffs so they could fight with out worrying about the princess and all that stuffs. 

I gotta get with Neptune now… I love this!! i feel creative again!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27th March 2014, 9:10 pm

I can't speak for Venus or Mercury but Mars would let her fight and Jupiter would too even if she would try her best to protect Chibi Moon and fight at the same time. She'd probably end up being at the back of the senshi line Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 12:11 pm

I got the ok from Neptune to update my bio but what i need to know now is when she becomes sailor moon will she have her attacks still or will she basically start over with Sailor Moon's starting abilities and what not?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th April 2014, 7:24 pm

So, I'm poking around to investigate the possibility of my joining another role-play and this one has caught my eye. Are you guys accepting new role-players and what positions are available?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th April 2014, 9:01 pm

Not really my rp but we are looking for Black Moon Villains and Artemis. A few of the other players have gone dark on us and I dunno if they're going to come back or not. But i personally would love to have you join us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th April 2014, 9:41 pm

Guys i just had a thought all of Chibi Moon's more powerful attacks are done with Moon. Think we fang get away with her preforming them on her own? maybe it drains her a little more than normal?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime13th April 2014, 8:13 am

Sailor Venus wrote:
So, I'm poking around to investigate the possibility of my joining another role-play and this one has caught my eye. Are you guys accepting new role-players and what positions are available?

This is Pluto's storyline so she'd know more but I'm playing both Rei and Mako and I actually don't mind giving up Mako. I initially decided to pick up Mars to help the story along only but I ended up unexpectedly falling in love with her more than my original claim xD

I think we had a missing Usagi as well, but I don't know if she's been picked up permanently again. And I haven't seen Ami in a while.

Radicaledward124 wrote:
Guys i just had a thought all of Chibi Moon's more powerful attacks are done with Moon. Think we fang get away with her preforming them on her own? maybe it drains her a little more than normal?

I think that makes sense, as this is thousands of years in the future, so she should actually have grown stronger and be able to do attacks on her own by now. But again, not my storyline xD
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime13th April 2014, 2:15 pm

Ami here.  [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 1948543417 

I didn't mean to black out on you guys I just lost all inspiration for this RP and I was hoping it would come back to me but lately I just haven't been interested at all in RPing the Sailor Moon genre :/ Idk what it is but I've fallen behind with all my RPs here and for that I'm so terribly sorry  [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 2869872805

So I guess this is me officially giving up Ami :/ Venus if you have any interest in taking her go for it other wise you guys can just NPC her. It's not fair to the rest of you to wait on me anymore :/

Sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime13th April 2014, 5:53 pm

I'm still in but while I have a break coming up, i have to get through this month. I'll try to post when I can. Sorry. I still need to know what you want me to do with chibiusa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC    [Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advaced] Metamorphosis OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top