The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Hyperia
Star Seed

Princess Hyperia

Star Seed

Title : Princess of the New Moon

Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Empty
PostSubject: Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others   Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others I_icon_minitime26th January 2013, 6:20 am

I designed these characters using Tektek's avatar maker for Gaia Online. It's pretty versatile nowadays, it was fun. :3

So, my character designs:

Princess Hyperia, daughter of Neo Queen Serenity II and King Helios
(princess regalia, battle outfit, Sailor Moon form, her brother Prince Morpheus)
Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Tek50f652dc35d5e8972632Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Tek50fb8b651b8601718057Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Tek51011c8e88e4f9954920Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Tek50fb92eebd56c3656733

The New Senshi, the generation that took over from Neo Queen Serenity's guardians
(Sailor Mercury/Kasumi, Sailor Mars/Kyoko, Sailor Jupiter/Nanako, Sailor Venus/Satomi)
Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Tek5100d07b8b16d5134502Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Tek5100d013624c91978558Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Tek5100cff4d85dc6236551Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Tek5100cfafc96140238618

Hyperia's personal bodyguards
(Hemera "day" and Nyx "night")
Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Tek50fab00c960e00906118Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Tek50faafb57bb342246367

The antagonists, leaders of a new clan on Nemesis
(Prince Aconite, Princess Belladonna, Prince Nerium, Lord Mandrake)
Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Tek50fb8a75a87744631758Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Tek50fa90b11b0ec2664064Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Tek50fb870480d369146381Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Tek51008444977494313571

And because I can't resist, Sailor Nemesis, who's been in a dormant state on Nemesis for some time, has been found and revived by Prince Aconite and is being cultivated by him as a weapon.
Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others Tek5100bfdba165d7371637

Information on their personalities and stories will be forthcoming, if anyone's interested. And I can elaborate on my methods of choosing their names, it was quite a fun task and I put a lot of thought into it.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others   Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others I_icon_minitime26th January 2013, 7:39 am

Woohoo, new Nemesis-base characters!

Hehe, as for the last, it seems out minds run along the same track. *Grins.*
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others   Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others I_icon_minitime26th January 2013, 9:09 am

Wow! This looks way cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others   Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Hyperia, the New Guardian Senshi, and Others

View previous topic View next topic Back to top