The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

BSSM: Sugar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

BSSM: Sugar    Empty
PostSubject: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 3:14 am

Taking yet another semi-hitaus from my DMRverses (maybe I'm just bored.)

So, I have some new characters and they don't really have profiles, an actual storyline plot, or attacks yet. Also half copying-pasting this from my DA.

So without further ado:
Two sort of main characters(or at least focusing on them and my concept characters)

BSSM: Sugar    57c7eb9372e39376fe8d6f854ee888ed-d5rfewk

Quote :
The oldest one is Taratheia which means 'Elevated Palce, Goddess'. First born to the king and queen of the Imperium Millennium. She's the heiress to the moon throne and is often treated as such in public. Though her sister is far more popular than she is. Though it doesn't matter much as she leaves Earth at the age of nine to train with her aunt on the moon. She's sixteen when she returns for a visit.

The youngest is Emmathne which means "Whole/universe, Flower". She's the second daughter of the king and queen of Imperium and heiress to the earth Throne. She's very bubbly and pretty much absentminded at the moment. (she's only seven now) Basically oblivious to everything negative around her.

Princess Taratheia

BSSM: Sugar    9dbd368ed5bed27f94f59079d9df2810-d5rpnvx
Quote :
like her Aunt she'll grow up to take the mantle name of 'Selene'. But unlike her aunt, she'll retain the personal use of her original name.

On the moon, Taratheia is sometimes between boredom and lonely. Her Aunt doesn't allow her to visit earth very often- only for holidays and breaks almost like a school- but for the most part, Taratheia must learn about the previous Sailor Moons, the several uses of the Moon Crystal and the consequences of their use.

She also learns that eventually she will have the choice to have a child or not. That the reason her aunt did not was because she was born.

But such decisions are far away, and she has still much to learn.

Sailor Sugar Moon

BSSM: Sugar    Sailor_sugar_moon_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5rk65g
Quote :
As the sole heiress of the moon, Taratheia has access to the Pink Moon Crystal, which eventually becomes her own and eventually transforms into the Sugar Moon Crystal.

She has several different attacks, most preformed with her Sugar Moon Sword.

She has guardians as well as an advisor, but most of the time it's usually her and her aunt on the moon (which is now populated with at least more than a few million people. ).

Princess Emmathne

BSSM: Sugar    Relaxation_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5rrt86

Quote :

Princess Emmathne relaxing on some grass in the sun. More like, she's sleeping. This is how she usually is 50 percent of the time. And yes, she's in her princess dress while basically snoring in the sun.

Sailor Adani

BSSM: Sugar    9cfaf14a6f8bc950c2c80a16089249e9-d5rrh3c

Quote :
Emmathne, princess of the Earth and heir to the Imperium Kingdom. She eventually becomes Sailor Adani (A-dah-nee. Which mean 'Daughter of Earth' ((at least it's suppose to).

She's still in training and most of the older generation try to help her but sometimes it's kind of hopeless. She often is seen sleeping most of the time.

She's not really into being a 'lady' per say, but it's mostly because she finds it to be too much work. Her great-grandmother is often disappointed in her lack of caring about such things. Though Emmathne's parents try, they are often more so amused by their daughter's oblivious nature.

Emmathne is very much the kind of girl that's always dirty from playing or something akin to that.

Next post: the Inner court and family.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 3:25 am

The first are my concepts of their hair and the next is a group picture of them all together with Taratheia. Like SugarMoon and Adani, I have no attacks for them. No idea what to use really.

BSSM: Sugar    02bcff04943dc87c59213288c01879a6-d5rud29
Quote :
Aoiko (Blue child of Water in this instance) is a chubby girl who enjoys reading a lot. She has decent grades but isn't a genius level. She also doesn't care that she's not, however she's still a very good at strategic planning and the like as she's very organized. She's also a very good cook.

Tyrella (Land of Other of Wood) is a very tall amazon looking girl. She's quite athletic and built. She looks intimidating to everyone that meets her except small children. She can bake very well, but cooking full course meals are beyond her. She rather spends her days writing stories or working out as she's a very good hand to hand combat fighter.

Manami (Love affection beautiful of Love.) is the oldest and often is the more studious one. She has a very high IQ and is very serious about many things. She also has a lot of introspective moments.

Lilith "Lily" (of the night of fire) is the youngest in the group and is very quiet and timid girl. She often prefers to be on her own and play with things or take care of animals. She wants to work with them when she gets older as it's her dream to. Lily has a problem with people who are loud and angry which stems from her grandmother's abrasive attitude when she was younger. She's sensitive, so often she's often moved to tears easily.

All of them retain their grandmothers surnames when shorten, though their actual names are longer (including to their surname is the other surname from their fathers too.).

Inner Senshi

BSSM: Sugar    The_moon_court_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5s6q5n
Quote :
Kneeling: Sailor Nerio who's civvie name is Lilith Hino and is the youngest in the group and most timid.

In blue: Sailor Maia, who's civvie name is Aoiko Mizuno, she's a bit chubby and on her wrist is an update of the mini computer which is actually a hologram now stored on her wrist.

Middle: Princess Taratheia, who is Sailor Sugar Moon. Leader more or less but doesn't really act like it most of the time as she's a bit distant (even though she wants to be friends with them.). Heiress to the Moon Kingdom and the Pink Moon Crystal which will eventually evovled into the Sugar Moon Crystal.

Green: Sailor Jove who's civvie name is Tyrella Kino. Amazon build, very much a fighter with several martial art fighting styles under her belt (including capoeira.). Intimidating to look at but is a sweet woman.

Orange: Sailor Cytherea who's civvie name is Manami Aino. A very serious young woman who's the oldest in the group. She takes her studies seriously and thinks if she's prepared it's less work for the princess who's already burdened with a lot of things.

And there you have it. I used different names (even though I was going to use the originals but I changed my mind. )

Neiro is the name of Mars' consort. The name means 'Valor' apparently she's the feminine version of him often mixed with other goddesses. Anyway thought it was a nice contrast to Lily who's very timid and doesn't much have valor if at all.

Maia is the name of Hermes (Mercury's ) mother. Thought it worked here and she's a water-base goddess.

Jove is another name for Jupiter.

Cytherea is another name for Aphrodite.

the Family of Taratheia and Emmathne

BSSM: Sugar    King_and_queen_of_imperium_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5rh1q0
Quote :
The king and queen of Imperium Millennium. The queen's name is Maelyssa. (Mae- midwife lyssa- madness)

The king's name is Kichikourou (breaking it down to 'Kichi=Good luck' 'kou' = light 'Rou'=son)

They're the parents of Taratheia and Emmathne. Kichikourou is the grandson of Chibiusa and Helios. His parents are unknown because they died while he was an infant while traveling from Kinmoku back to the sol system. He also has an older sister, who lived on the moon at the time. S

How they met is rather actually tame. Kichi, tired of the politicing and the girls that only see him for his position and money, went undercover to the states to find someone.

That someone is Maelyssa. Mae was rather oblivious about his status and felt that things- such as money,- was irrelevant to the overall good life.

Eventually after dating for a while, Kichi and Mae got engaged.

When Kichi told Mae about who he really was, she was, least to say, shocked. Eventually she did get over it but it's something that took sometime to getting used to.

Though his grandmother had some reservations, the family was mostly content.

Random stuff:
- Maelyssa is taller than Kichi.

BSSM: Sugar    Queen_selene_of_the_moon_kingdom_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5rvt0i
Quote :
Kish's older sister and current Queen of the Moon Kingdom, Queen Selene. She's the mentor to her niece, Taratheia.
Though Elegant and wise, Selene is very distant emotionally towards everyone. This all stemmed from the death of her parents and the incapability of her own grandmother in order to comfort her at the time. (she was at least thirteen at the time).

She's not cruel, but she cannot really connect with her niece and often times her comments are hurtful, even though she doesn't mean to.

In all, Selene rules with a fair hand and see things to the letter of the law with her own court to help her in this.

Annd the only picture of the Big bad that's supposed to be their enemy (who I also don't really have any real idea of what she does other than being terrifying.)

BSSM: Sugar    Queen_ferspnai_of_chnotic_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5sfm9v

Quote :
This is Sugar Moon's (Princess Taratheia) enemy, Queen Ferspnai. She may or may not have had something to do with Taratheia and Emmathne's grandparents' death. (Chibiusa's childern).

Ferspnai is a very beautiful woman, and quite deadly for a number of reasons. Her motives are pretty unknown and obscure at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime28th January 2013, 4:43 am

Ah, another one of Taratheia. Still have not real idea about attacks still.

BSSM: Sugar    Darkness_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5t0mt5
Quote :
"I can no longer see the light."

Taratheia's sunk low into the depths of her depression.

Also when you undo the braids, her hair is very wavy from it being in a braid for so long. (she only unbraids it every other week.)

EDIT: Now with Outers-

BSSM: Sugar    Outer_court_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5t110j
Quote :
Suiren Kaiou, youngest granddaughter of Haruka and Michiru's grand kids. Her name means "Water Lotus 'of the' Sea king.". She's pretty much not really feminine but she's not very masculine either. She kinda falls into an almost gender neutral zone if left to her own devices. However she doesn't feel uncomfortable in either one. She becomes Sailor Pontus.

Tsubaki Tenou is the second oldest granddaughter of Haruka and Michiru's grandkids. Her names means "Camellia 'of the' Sky King". She's quite bubbly and very artistic minded, however she isn't good at anything book related unless it's something abstract. Very much a daydreamer this one. She becomes Sailor Aether

Pavonia Tomoe is the only grandchild of Hotaru Tomoe. Her name is derived from a type of moth in the Saturniid family. (ie: Emperor Moth). You could probably translate it as "Emperor Moth 'of the' Earth". She's mostly interested in gardening and dancing. While she's not as quiet as her predecessor, she's more likely to think about what she has to say first before actually talking.

Matsuki Meiou is the only daughter of Setsuna. Her name means "wait life 'of the Dark King" which is separated as "Matsu. Ki." rather than "Ma. Tsuki." Her slow aging is attributed to the time she has to spend at the Time Gate, thus why she's the only one that's apart of the team that has more experience being a Sailor senshi than any of the others as she became one at the age of 13. As the oldest, she most often feels closest to Manami because she's the closest to her age range. She's distant from most others due to her station and having to take that station early in her life. Before going to the Time Gate, Matsuki enjoyed playing soccer(football) and making stuffed animals. She still makes the stuffed animals which is vaguely creepy considering her entire room is filled with dolls and stuffed creatures of every imaginable sort. She becomes Sailor Clymenus.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime28th January 2013, 11:58 am

BSSM: Sugar    Sisters_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5t1sst

Quote :
Did I say that Matsuki was the only child of Setsuna? Ha..haha. nope. sorry.. <<; Apparently the one in gray is actually Matsuki's little sister, Shion.
Shion's name is that of a flower which means "Remembrance" so her name would mean "Remembrance 'of the' Dark King". Unlike Matsuki, people know who Shion's father is, who's Endymion. However like Matsuki, because of where Shion lived for a good portion of her life, she's younger than her half sister, Chibiusa-exceptionally so. However, she's socialized more than Matsuki because she is not bound to the Time Gate.

Unfortunately though, Matsuki didn't know Shion existed until the first few years of the King and Queen of Imperium's reign. (due to the fact that Matsuki was at the Time Gate).

Shion is, in appearance, around 13-14 yrs old. Even for that age, she's rather a defeatist kind of personality. She rather tries not to be a burden- which doesn't mean she's shy, she just doesn't want to add to others' problems.

As a Sailor Senshi, it's actually unknown if she does become one or not yet.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime31st January 2013, 2:39 pm

BSSM: Sugar    Sisters_of_the_sky_and_sea_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5tdtor
Quote :
Sailor Aether and Sailor Pontus. The funny thing about Tsubaki and Suiren is that even though Tsubaki is older, she looks rather young in comparison to Suiren.

The Space Sword's handle actually changes from owner to owner. So it's not as ornate as the original nor is there jewels on it. Neptune's mirror does the same thing. In Suiren's possession the handle can extend and she can use it defensively.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 10:25 pm

BSSM: Sugar    Moon_royal_dress_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5tmyyj
Quote :
For official ceremonies, Taratheia -has- to hear her hair in the 'traditional' hairstyle of the moon royalty. It's something Taratheia -hates- doing because it means more hours spent taking out her beads, unbraiding her hair and trying to make it less wavy. Then the issues with getting it right with the bangs and such.
All around, she tries to avoid these things often by hiding even at the risk of her Aunt's scolding.

Queen Selene also doesn't care for the patterned dresses that Taratheia commissions because she thinks it's not fit for a princess - especially a moon princess that is heir to the throne- to wear. After all, as far as the queen's concerned, no one in their family before Kishi married Mae. (A union she also opposed as she believed he should've married the second Princess of Kinmoku.)

However, Taratheia has always found a way to have some kind of pattern in her outfits as they remind her of home and her family there.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime23rd March 2013, 6:03 am

BSSM: Sugar    Sailor_opalia_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5yrt9p

Quote :
Pavonia Tomoe is, as stated before, Hotaru Tomoe's granddaughter. She's 18yrs old and has lived with her grandmother all her life while her father often travels abroad to find new specimens and such on his trips overseas.

She becomes Sailor Opalia at the age of 12.

Opalia is the name of the festival celebrated in honor of Ops who is the wife of Saturn. She's considered the mother of Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto, Juno, Ceres, and Vesta.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime23rd March 2013, 11:51 am

BSSM: Sugar    Children_of_pluto_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5yzt01

Quote :
These are Setsuna's Daughters- Matsuki and Shion in their senshi form.

Matsuki becomes Sailor Clymenus, taking her mother's position as a time guardian. Because Matsuki is literally the oldest in the group- she's more powerful than most of the others due to being trained earlier in her life. Thus her outfit is different.

I had to think about it with Shion, as she's both Setsuna's daughter- but also is King Endymion's child.

She becomes Sailor Minthe. (Opposed to her being Persephone or even Charon ect.)
In mythology, Minthe was a nymph that wanted to seduce Hades (who was pursuing her) but Persephone turned her into a mint plant to stop the affair. The symbol, Spade, is also popularly known as a 'death' card (Well ace of spade) but the spade is also seen as a sword. According to Symbols.com pades are associated with fighting, destiny, logical thinking, and death.

Shion embodies a lot of these myths so I thought it was appropriate.

As Sailor Minthe, she's mostly a physical fighter with little defensive powers, which can be a problem as she rather use her defensive powers more. She also has some minor healing powers. As a whole, she's kinda useless at the moment as a Sailor Senshi.

This is in contrast with Matsuki, who's utterly vicious as a Sailor Senshi. She's not above manipulating people or things around her to achieve her goals, and sees killing as a necessary evil if it must be done. She's quiet and reserved a good portion of the time as a Sailor senshi, which means most of the time no one knows what she's thinking and she never seems to offer.

The only thing that keeps Sailor Clymenus in check is the heir, Sailor Sugar Moon, and the God of Time.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime23rd March 2013, 2:30 pm

BSSM: Sugar    Bssm__sugar_moon___solar_senshi_team_by_kuroshi_tenshi-d5z0j3j
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime24th March 2013, 8:11 pm

Love the new additions, Ktenshi. <3

Development on the youngest Plutonian is something that especially interested me, too. Will she be featured in your omakes any time soon?
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime24th March 2013, 9:24 pm

She will eventually. I really want to work on her in a bit too. She's interesting in my mind in the sense she has a lot to prove. Mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime25th March 2013, 7:40 am

Well, thus far out of every character you have a brief for here, she is definitely the one with the most potential for self-conflict. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime25th March 2013, 6:05 pm

I think Shion is the most obvious in the group as the outcast and one of the youngest (aside from Lily, who's very timid.) I'm still not sure how Chibiusa would react to her, considering by the time Chibiusa meets Shion, Shion's still a young child while Chibiusa is a teenager/adult at the time.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime27th May 2013, 4:22 am

BSSM: Sugar    72c6faa7371b21cf9855110d73d9dffe-d66q5pk

Quote :
When Taratheia was still young, she was engaged to a prince from another planet. (He wasn't the heir to that kingdom but rather the second born child.) She is promised to be married to him when she reaches her majority. (appearance of a 20 yr old)

At this part here, nine year old Taratheia doesn't really care about him or much of anything else but playing. Her hair was styled this way before she got older when it switches to braids and beads instead.

At the moment the Prince doesn't have a name at the moment. Only other thing known of him is that he's a romantic at heart.

Taratheia/prince/story/art-mine
Pose: The oracle(screencap)
BSSM: Naoko T./ Toei (whathave you)
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime27th June 2013, 12:55 am

BSSM: Sugar    0a898a33855b3c6c17123b01b1096701-d6auvoz

Quote :
From the Sugar Moon world. 

The one on top with red hair is Emmanthe's child. Her name is Pazanthe. Often called 'Pazzie". Her name translates- Paz- Peace Anthe- Flower . "Peace Flower"

She is, of course, younger than her cousin. she mimicked the bunny hairstyle because she admires her cousin and aunt a great deal and aspires to be like them and her own parents.

The one on the bottom is the daughter of Taratheia. Her name is Sorphontheia. Sorphon- Self controlled/sensible Theia- Goddess. Reads: Self-controlled/sensible Goddess. 

She's much like her mother and great-aunt that ruled before her mother. She's very composed and self contained. She's so composed that she doesn't show even her parents her true feelings. However, she has other issues looming ahead in her future. 

anyway, 

Sugar Moon/Paz/Sorphon- Mine.
BSSM Naoko T.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BSSM: Sugar    BSSM: Sugar    I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BSSM: Sugar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top