The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

[SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon Empty
PostSubject: [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon   [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 12:10 pm

So I'm slowly making my way through the manga xD I've been reading it with each release of the Kodansha Reprint so I'm only to the first part of the Dead Moon arc xD

Anyway I've heard about the minion of Galaxia's that didn't make it into the anime, Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon, and I was wondering.. what is she like? I'm not sure how much of a showing she got in the manga but I'm wondering about her personality and what she was like xD

I've already read on WikiMoon that she was the last Aminmamate to show up and that when ever she took a persons star seed she buried them in her graveyard where they turned into butterflies and then flew off. I know she was called a Soul Hunter because of what she did.

I'm more wondering about her personality and what she as a person and Sailor Senshi was like. I might be playing her in an RP about the Animamates and I'm wondering about her Smile

So if someone could help me out I'd love you forever! xD

[SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon 880537085
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon   [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 12:17 pm

I have been wondering this as well! I read the original version over the manga online but I don't remember seeing her in there :c
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon   [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 12:46 pm

The Sailor Animamates in the manga were barely monsters of the day ^^" The only ones with real backstories were Crow and Nyanko.
I'm not sure what Papillon was supposed to be like as a civilian, but it's pretty much explained here:
[SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon Materi10Soooo, she is a very sensible samba dancer who has a kid.
I wonder if she had her kid after or before joining Shadow Galactica? Does Saggitarius Zero has a Galactica Kindergarten?

Actually, the star seeds she collected were given to her by the others Senshis that works for Galaxia.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon   [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 12:49 pm

Lol I do remember seeing that but I never knew she had a kid till today xD

I actually saw a headcanon stating that the only reason why she joined Galaxia was to save her kid and give her a chance in life.

I have accepted this headcanon.

*cries in corner at beauty*
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon   [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 12:52 pm

Your headcanon could work for the anime. ^^
But in the manga, the animamates were traitor to their home planets. They joined Galaxia when she showed up in a "Hey help me destroy ur planet and take its star seed pls" way, and received the Sailor Crystal of the Sailor Senshis they killed. Heavy Metal Papillon received her powers after killing Sailor Cocoon. They are "artificial" Sailor Senshis.

The only real Sailor Senshis that worked for Galaxia in the manga where Sailor Lethe, Mnemosyme, Phi, and Chi.

(Hope i'm not mistaken. I read the stars arc for the last time two years ago.)
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon   [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 12:55 pm

I can't help but notice the little facts in the bottom right corner.
She was a mother?
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon   [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 12:58 pm

You can't take my headcanon away from me!!!!!! D:

Lol but yeah I think your right cause the SM Wiki says the same xD Now im wondering about Sailor Cocoon... Razz

And yeah Celestial thats what its says xD but i'm wondering, is it truely Heavy Metal's kid? or Cocoons? O.o
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon   [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 1:07 pm

HEADCANON TIME!
I think Papillon is and have always been the only mom to her kid. She was just rejected by her husband, who decided to keep their child. Why would she join Galaxia? Why would she doom her planet? Well, her husband's new wife was Sailor Cocoon. Papillon joined Galaxia to get her son / daughter back.
However, just like the other animamates and Galaxia herself, she was slowly corrupted by chaos and became real evil. Too evil to be saved.
She was just a sad woman who sacrificed her homeland to be with her kid. And she turned into a monster.

*cries* ;w; Now I just need to make myself a headcanon about who was Mimi Hanyuu before she became the Daimon Mimete, and I'll go cry forever.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Libra
Star Seed

Sailor Libra

Star Seed

Title : Black Lady of GC ♠

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon   [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 1:09 pm

Oh great, I just had an extremely sad idea of Heavy Metal Papillon killing Cocoon, only to right afterward find out Cocoon had a kid, (and since I like to think she has a soft heart for children), decides to adopt the now orphaned child and raise s/he as her own. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon   [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 1:13 pm

How about we talk about some villains who can't have a sad backstory...? Like Rubeus. too much of a douche to have a sad past.

Kidding, let's keep talking about Papillon.
I wonder what her civilian name was.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Libra
Star Seed

Sailor Libra

Star Seed

Title : Black Lady of GC ♠

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon   [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 1:25 pm

What about her name being Zerynthia? That's always been my headcanon for her real name (not necessarily a present day, civilian name, but her name on her home planet). The name itself comes from Zerynthiini, a tribe of swallowtail butterflies (who belong to the Papilionidae family).

Last edited by Sailor Libra on 20th January 2013, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon   [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 1:43 pm

Additionally ~ Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon (also known as just Sailor Metal Papillon) also appears in the 2003 Summer Musical "Starlights ~ Ryuusei Densetsu" (Starlights ~ Legend of the Falling Stars) alongside Sailor Iron Mouse and Sailor Lead Crow and they were joined by Sailor Aluminum Seirin in 2004 "Kakyuuouhi Kourin" (The Advent of Princess Kakyuu). Sailor Tin Nyanko appeared much much earlier with Sailor Iron Mouse in Summer 1996 "Sailor Moon Sailor Stars", the two were actually joined by two completely new Animamates, "Sailor Titanium Kerokko" and the new leader "Sailor Pewter Fox".

But like most manga villains, like everyone else has said, The Animamates are killed off pretty quickly just like the Witches 5 and Amazon Trio before them.

For a civilian, in the musicals her "stage" name (as she disguises herself as part of a dancing troupe Dancing Animamates) is "Miss Butterfly", for a personal name I would suggest something like Mayuko Chou (蝶 繭子), with these particular kanji "chou" means Butterfly and "mayu" means Cocoon, "ko" means Girl or child and is a common ending for girls names. For example Minako, Ikuko, Chuuko, Reiko and so forth from the Sailor Moon series. That is if you want a Japanese name like the other Aniamamtes or not, I don't think it matters much because they're not from Japan anyway.

[SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon Anima10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon   [SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPOILER] Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top