The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Gaia Online/Skye:ER - Sailor Moon B/C shop - staff recruit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Puritysan
Star Seed

Puritysan

Star Seed

Title : HUH GUH WHA

Gaia Online/Skye:ER - Sailor Moon B/C shop - staff recruit Empty
PostSubject: Gaia Online/Skye:ER - Sailor Moon B/C shop - staff recruit   Gaia Online/Skye:ER - Sailor Moon B/C shop - staff recruit I_icon_minitime13th January 2013, 4:38 am

GAIA ONLINE LINK TO THREAD.

what... what the hell is going on here?! i don't know! but, i'm in need of some help. i'm going to post some limited information about what i'm planning below. but that's all you get unless you get hired. then you'll be shoved into my workshop and given my contact information in which we can chat about this. i'm good at organizing things, but I feel like i need another's opinons, so if you're up to it, just post below! thanks!

THE GALAXY CAULDRON
Birthplace of the Stars
An Otaku Senshi Kind Of Shop

ABOUT US
TGC is about connecting people's hearts. Bringing them together, in which to create a fun environment, where we can play, and make friends. Here you will create a civilian, of which you can choose to be blessed with the cauldron's light, and become a Senshi. It's going to be some hard work along the way, but I know you can do it. Fighting!!

SETTING
Unlike other popular Senshi shops you might've been apart of, or know. This one does not focus on a main setting or story. These things are up to you. To find others to roleplay with in settings of your choosing. As any heart can become destined.

HOW IT WORKS
You'll begin by creating your CIVILIAN -- not every Senshi starts as a Senshi. They have their alternate identity, in which they may blend into the rest of the world around them, watching silently. You will then have the chance to have them gain their Senshi form through a Power-up event, or by applying for one. Participating in a Power-up event is beneficial as powering up is as easy as filling out your Senshi form, and answering a prompt. Applying for one is just as easy, but might take a little longer, as you must wait for approvals. With an event, you're guaranteed your Power-Up, as long as you're chosen.AT CURRENT, ALL SENSHI ARE FEMALE. However, you may have a male civilian.

THE SHOP
I'm glad you're excited for the shop! HOWEVER! This is only a call for help. The actual shop will be hosted on, and held on the New Site Skye: Endless Realm once it is open. We strive to be the first, and one of the best. This thread is for use of gaining interest from users and the possibility of gaining staff. Art and banners are in the works for the threads... but I need YOU to help ME.

HIRING INFO BELOOOOOOOOW...........

STAFF EXPECTATIONS
Be friendly, open minded, and courteous.
We have a lot of different types, and different minded people come through the shop. I'd like everyone to be nice and respect everyone and anyone, even if someone comes through that you hate.
Be active and responsible.
If you go away for awhile, or life catches up to you, please send the mule (username) a PM. Help bump and hold conversation in the main thread and the hiring thread as needed.
Be dedicated.
Show that you love it here. Hold contests. Give out doodles. Whatever you'd like.
Try to be reachable.
If I, or any of the staff, cannot get a hold of you, things will stall. Having a instant messenger helps with this. AIM is preferable.
Be informed of what time is optimal for users to participate in events.
The ability to meet deadlines.
If you take on a CIVILIAN or SENSHI for an event, keep in mind that you will need to finish all stages required by the end of the event. I will grow them according to growing requirements, but I would like to have the art ready.
The shop does not keep any profit.
Comission goes right back to the artist!
Customs and semi-custom slots need permission before being opened.
Last, but most importantly....
You MUST join Skye: Endless Realm when it opens.
Once S:ER opens, please PM me your username, so I may add you as a friend on the mule on S:ER.

Artists and Colorists: OPEN.
Artists will have the ability to commission another artist ( and // or a colorist, to color it ) for one CIVILIAN OR SENSHI of their own, or design one for themselves. Artists are allowed to hold their own auctions at their leisure. In addition to any event auctions, you may also hold raffles or flaffles.

• Full artists must complete assigned pieces in a timely manner (sketch, lines, color). You may choose to work with a colorist, however, and just only complete sketch and lines
  • Line Artist must complete assigned pieces in a timely manner. Make sure to communicate with your assigned colorists.
  • Colorists must complete assigned pieces in a timely manner.

Payment Breakdown
Breakdown: 80%, pool split between the artists participating, 20% going to certist/thread manager;

Artists Needed: Full (Civilian: M&F, Senshi: female only) ☆ Line Art Only(Civilian; M&F, Senshi: female only) ☆ Guardian (Line&Full, both genders)
(m&f = male&female)

Artists, if interested, sketch a CIVILIAN/SENSHI OR GUARDIAN of your choice (or one of each, if you're applying for both). Please indicate if you are doing a full piece (with color) or just Line Art.

Colorists, just pick one of the following line arts and color to your hearts content![align=center][url=#]Regular Line Art Colorist App[/url][/align]

And then send a PM to me containing your art and the following form.

[b][u][size=25][color=#cc6699]月に代わって、お仕置きよ !![/color][/size][/u][/b][size=9][color=#cc9999]

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]How often are you online?[/b]:
[b]How long would it take you to finish each stage?[/b]:
[b]Provided Sample[/b]:
[b]Other Comments[/b]:[/size][/color]

Thread Manager: OPEN.
Are you good at organization? Coming up with ideas? Apply to be a thread manager!

Thread Manager will be able to commission one CIVILIAN, for free.

Please use this form when you apply:
[b][u][size=25][color=red]Luna P Magic !![/color][/size][/u][/b]

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]How often are you online?[/b]:
[b]Related Experience[/b]: it can be other shops, fanfiction betaing, things you've written. Just give us a link!
[b]Other Comments[/b]:[/size]

PRIVATE MESSAGE APPLICATIONS TO ME, Puritysan, HERE.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sailor-Moon-2013-News-Information http://foreverpurity.tumblr.com http://foreverpurity.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/melodysama

Gaia Online/Skye:ER - Sailor Moon B/C shop - staff recruit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top