The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

[mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  Empty
PostSubject: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2012, 3:17 pm

[mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  Photo_10

so these are the planet symbols. they aren't baked here or painted them yet so they're still rough but I wanted to share them!! I made them to go on the bracelets i make, which you can find on my esty.

EDIT: ok so i'm in school for art and i've decided to start sharing it with everyone in addition to the random stuffs I come up with. This will not be all sailor moon related stuffs, I hope that's ok.

Last edited by Radicaledward124 on 22nd May 2014, 6:50 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2012, 3:21 pm

They look awesome! Are you going to paint them their planetary colors?
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2012, 3:26 pm

Yums Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2012, 3:35 pm

Anju yes i am, after i get them out of the oven but I wanted to do WIP pics too, so. and at some point i may start making a fuku so some one.. i just dont know when yet. but i do a lot of craft stuff, like crochet, i recently made a baby blanket.

EDIT sorry i was rude, THANKS GUYS!! I'm so glad that you like them!
Back to top Go down
Kaosu
Star Seed

Kaosu

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2012, 4:52 pm

Pretty!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sailormoonsacrifice.com http://sailormoonsacrifice.tumblr.com http://sailormoonsacrifice.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/kaosustudios

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime21st December 2012, 5:54 pm

Thanks! I just finished painting them. [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  SailorMoonCharms_zpsd92c6f34
I still have to make the bracelets they go on but there they are!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 2:36 pm

[mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  Why_wo10

I've called this "Why won't you look at me?" I know the colors need some work and so do the outlines, but I don't have the steadiest of hands after all. anyway what do you think? Please be constructive.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime6th February 2013, 1:18 am

So this is project one for my 2DA class. (2D animation) I morphed a star into a rose. Forgive me the bouncy start I have to fix that but still this is more or less the finished product. I may start throwing random stuffs from other classes up here too, just cause I have to do it and I rather like showing it off.

EDIT!!!

I fixed the bounce at the start and the timing that way really off. so there is what i hope it close to the final turn in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 4:09 pm

[mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  Model_12 

Ok so I was playing around and I decided to make this. it's a 3d model of the first season brooch. I'm going to animate it so it spins in the future, but i have to finish it first. I haven't posted my models anywhere but on the school site before, so please be nice to me. 

Made in:
Auto Desk Maya 2013
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 4:15 pm

oooo so cool! ^^ Very pretty Ed Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 4:26 pm

Thanks. I'm not sure how i feel about having my 3d work up like this. It's not something i really do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 11:34 pm

[mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  Jupi_m11 

This is my first and i do mean first manga coloring ever. I've always wanted to sit down and do one but I could never really find the time, cause I was going about it from a different point of view. A good friend gave me some tips (YOU know who you are and thank you) and i managed to get finished before i was done with it. Anyway I just surfed through my images till i found one I liked. I cropped this out of the panel cause i didn't want to do a bunch of coloring. And it was late and i was bored so i gave it a shot. It's not the best ever but it's a start. 

Also I am going to color my concept art this way, omg was it so much easier than the way they taught us.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 9:01 am

Oh sweetie it looks great ^^ A lot better than the first coloring I ever did Razz Keep up the good work! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 9:05 am

My first art was so bad… 
It's so much better than mine
Mako-chan is so pretty!
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 9:08 am

I wanna see the bracelets I bet they look awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 3:02 pm

Oh i keep forgetting to get the bracelets done! i never have time to sit and braid the thread for them. Ok here's the deal guys i have a break coming up and I will work on the bracelets then! They'll be for sale too, just so you know. 

Mystery and Candy,
Thanks guys!!  I love you both so much right now!![mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  4033448464:bunnyblush:I really didn't think i did that well, So thank you Thank You THANK YOU!!! [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  4033448464
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime14th June 2013, 2:00 pm

[mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  Manga_10

it's ed. cause I'm ed and we are the Radical Eds. or something i was bored. that's all.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime14th June 2013, 3:58 pm

Ha! Thats adorable xD I love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime14th June 2013, 11:12 pm

thanks!

And a new one from ed. Mystery gave it to me to color. I had fun with this one.

[mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  Luna_and_artemis_manga_coloring_by_radicaledward124-d693wtd
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime15th June 2013, 7:42 am

Ooo looks good I like the rainbowy background ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime15th June 2013, 10:34 am

Thanks it was fun to make!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime17th June 2013, 12:24 am

The final out come of my model!! See it spins too!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime17th June 2013, 8:20 pm

Ok guys I know you want to see the bracelets, but here's the deal, i have to micro braid several feet thread for them and that takes forever. I had made them cause someone said they would buy  a set if i made them and then backed out. I'm going to make one, and if you guys think you'd buy them or know some one who will, then I'll make the others, but cause of the time and major micro braiding that has to be done, it's just to much. so pm me if you'd be interested in buying one  and i'll make the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime18th June 2013, 10:37 pm

[mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  Ed_col10
so another of ed. Cause I like Ed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime19th June 2013, 9:18 pm

So a wip of black lady. Line art by this nice person Sureya on DA. 

I still haven't gotten the hair right but still. here it is[mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  Black_10
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 12:21 pm

Oooo so pretty ^^ I've been seeing a lot of this art style floating around lately xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 12:28 pm

it's more than likely the same artist. they've got a lot of stuff out there. It was a late night, so i finished her. the hair was the hardest part. again line art by Sureya on DA. [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  Black_11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime26th June 2013, 3:01 pm

Well Ed had a 2 day seizure and she is usually made to color to focus her brains so that the seizure doesn't get worse, (She has a funny kind of seizure that's hard to explain but she stays awake but it's like the lights are on but no one is home, kind of thing.) So anyway here are the latest round of Seizure colorings from ed. Thanks to Mystery for giving me the panels to color. 
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime26th June 2013, 3:32 pm

Wow, those are very pretty!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime26th June 2013, 3:38 pm

I love the last one
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!    [mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[mma]Radical Edward's radical art stuff!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top