The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Lost Voice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

The Lost Voice Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Voice   The Lost Voice I_icon_minitime3rd December 2012, 8:53 am

Okay, folks I'm going to write story so you better read it! ................just kidding. The Lost Voice 378648805

Moving along. This story has a bit of history to it. It was oringally called Vampire Wars. In the 17th century England a war is going on between the Pure Vampires (vampires born as vampires) and Immortal Vampires (vampires who were born human). The King of the Pure Bloods wants to wipe out the Immortals. He views them as scum and a disgrace to the vampire race. The king of the immortals searchs for the four chosen humans who can save them from losing the war. These four humans were once vampires in their past lives and were killed during another war between the pures and the immortals. They were reborn with speical powers that could be use if another war between the pures and the immortals started. The king finds them and turns them into vampires. The main character of the four is destined to become the savior of the Immortals.

So yeah that's the old story in a nutshell. I could never get this story going because I wasnt sure how to write it. I wanted to write it in first person, but it was too hard.

This past year with a help of a rp I did with my friend I was able to think of a new plot to put my characters in. I'm happy that I can finally use these characters. I had to change one their personilties to fit the story, but I'm still please.

Okay so I was going to get this story going during the national writing month back in November. Sadly I never got around to writing. So to make up for it I'm going to write it during the month of December! My goal is to finish it before the month ends.

So sometime today or tomorrow I shall post chapter one, but here is a summary. I'm going to rate this story PG-13 just to be safe. Some characters may curse, but it won't be excessavily.

Summary:
Amber is trapped in a miserable life of constaly moving around. One day she gets fed up and decides to leave home and start a new life in a big city. She is happy knowing that her country, Vampire Kingdom is making a turn around and lives for the humans citzens is staring to improve. The king who just recently came to power is trying to create harmony between the vampire and the human citzens.
However, when she gets to the big city she shocked by how little the king's new policies are doing. The mayor is corrupt and the police wont help the human citzens from being attacked by the vampires citzens. Amber decides to take matters into her own hands and tries to protect her people's lives. Will she succeed or will things only get wrose?
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/

The Lost Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top