The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Should Twisted Nightmares continue or go to the Graveyard?
Continue
Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_vote_lcap40%Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Graveyard
Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_vote_lcap60%Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 3:18 pm

Bump?
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime21st November 2013, 3:20 pm

I'm still in this RP, although there isn't much of a need for Hotaru posts right now until she becomes Saturn or at least gets older (depending on how we do this).
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 3:42 am

Yeah, sorry for messing up the posting order a little, but it had been a while since Michiru had posted, so it seemed like I should make the post o.o I think things got messed up when we had a bit of a spell where no one posted at all, and then there were posts out of order to get the RP going again, and now it's all messed up xD

I still think it might be better to have no posting order at all, or at least for right now. The only three people with something going on right now are Haruka, Michiru and Fox's Eye. Unless something else goes and attacks Setsuna and Hotaru, there isn't much for them to comment on at the moment o.o! Once we get past this initial fight, then we can all stick together again and have all of the action happening between all the characters.

Just my thoughts, I guess ^^;;
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2013, 6:40 am

Good by me I was thinkin the same thing xD
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 12:06 pm

So I'm sure you guys did as well but I got a message from V-chan that Twisted Nightmares is gonna be put in the Graveyard soon. Should we let it? Or do we wanna try and pick our activity back up?
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 1:14 pm

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Yeah, sorry for messing up the posting order a little, but it had been a while since Michiru had posted, so it seemed like I should make the post o.o I think things got messed up when we had a bit of a spell where no one posted at all, and then there were posts out of order to get the RP going again, and now it's all messed up xD

I still think it might be better to have no posting order at all, or at least for right now. The only three people with something going on right now are Haruka, Michiru and Fox's Eye. Unless something else goes and attacks Setsuna and Hotaru, there isn't much for them to comment on at the moment o.o! Once we get past this initial fight, then we can all stick together again and have all of the action happening between all the characters.

Just my thoughts, I guess ^^;;

I definitely agree with your statement, Verdi. Unless there is a threat near Setsuna and Hotaru, they are safe, thus also far from the fight. And don't worry about the posting order, :iheartyou:it was bound to happen at some point when the roleplay would be split into more than one scene. It's better to abandon it temporarily.

mysteryloveandjustice wrote:
So I'm sure you guys did as well but I got a message from V-chan that Twisted Nightmares is gonna be put in the Graveyard soon. Should we let it? Or do we wanna try and pick our activity back up?

I think I would have been the next one to post so we'll get things forward. I haven't been able to write much anything lately. .__.

But how about you all, would you still like to continue this roleplay?
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2014, 12:10 pm

I would like to continue this roleplay, it feels like we still haven't been able to really get going with it, and it has a lot of fun potential.

I have been unsure as to how to go about making a post without a reaction from Haruka from my last post, so I apologize for not posting in a while. But I do hope we can continue further with this rp =]
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2014, 12:48 pm

I think the events to happen need to be talked about. Obviously in roleplays you normally just go with what you think of, but I think if we make a bit of a skeleton we can have something to go off of and fill in the blanks from there.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2014, 1:40 pm

I would love to see this role-play continue, which is why I have double-posted so often. ):
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2014, 1:42 pm

As I've mentioned before, there still isn't much of an opportunity in the plotline for Hotaru posts. This RP needs to progress past the current battle for me to post again.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2014, 6:26 pm

Same for me with what Silence said. I can't really do much right now :/ I'd like to see this RP continue as well but I can't help with continuing the storyline right now :/
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2014, 6:29 pm

That's why I mentioned the skeleton. If we give ourselves a Point A to Point B to Point C it would be much easier to go off of. Say if we have what's going on with Haruka and Michiru it begins to activate the powers within Hotaru and Setsuna. Think of it like a chain effect.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 6:21 am

Oooo that's a good idea for them to start getting their powers back. And I agree an outline would help a lot. Should Neptune be the one to plan it out since she's the creator of the storyline? Or should it be a team effort thing?  Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 2628594703
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 7:55 am

We can throw out some ideas, I bet. We already know the order of how the head youma will be confronted and defeated.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th January 2014, 9:14 am

It doesn't matter who, but someone has to post by tomorrow or this role-play is going to the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime27th January 2014, 6:54 pm

Looks like it's in the Graveyard. :/
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime27th January 2014, 6:59 pm

That's disappointing ): I liked this role-play and would love to see it continue, but we have to post more. We can ask Sailor Saturn to bring this role-play back from the Graveyard, but I suggest we each commit to one role-play post per week. Fair?
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime27th January 2014, 10:14 pm

I went to post but noticed that the storyline is in the graveyard subforum.

Lust wrote:
That's why I mentioned the skeleton. If we give ourselves a Point A to Point B to Point C it would be much easier to go off of. Say if we have what's going on with Haruka and Michiru it begins to activate the powers within Hotaru and Setsuna. Think of it like a chain effect.

I think that sounds like a good idea, Lust. The chain effect is definitely something that could happen in the story, so I'd say we'll go with that route.

One role-play post per a week sounds pretty good to me. I wish I would be able to write more often at the moment. *sigh*

I'll request Saturn to bring this roleplay back!
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime27th January 2014, 10:29 pm

What could happen during the fight is that Michiru jumps in front of Haruka to protect her and with the mixture of strong emotions & love they gain their powers back and much stronger. When this happens Hotaru should be in a room by herself and becomes the age she was supposed to be again. After this happens, Haruka and Michiru can transform and become Sailor Uranus and Neptune. Of course since they're being watched they catch the attention of the Dead Moon Circus and everything moves forward.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime27th January 2014, 10:54 pm

I will revive this RP, but I am weary since it was just put into the graveyard after a while with no interest. Show me you can breath life into this story. I trust you.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime27th January 2014, 11:24 pm

-breathes all over you-
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 10:22 am

I like the idea of Hotaru growing to her older state when Uranus and Neptune transform. It will give me and Silence something to work with since we're not at the fight xD Then when the fight is done they can come home and see her all grown up and then we can figure out when Pluto and Saturn finally awaken their powers too xD
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 10:30 am

That sounds like an excellent idea!
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 12:03 pm

You guys can literally recreate the scene from Stars, but obviously made for how this roleplay works. This time EriEri is out to fight and is using the Mirror Parodies. Setsuna is being held back by one of them frantic as another Mirror Parody gets ready to strike Hotaru. Within that moment a flash of light is released from Hotaru destroying the Mirror Parody and giving them their powers. This is another way of strong emotions and love coming into play.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 1:25 pm

I imagine after the next battle (not the current battle) will be a confrontation between Fox's Eye and the sailor senshi.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 5:15 pm

Anyone else have something to say?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 5:23 pm

How do you want to set-up the other battles along the timeline? Each villain could have an introductory battle and a final battle, although that could still take awhile.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 5:33 pm

The introduction should be talked about first and we can worry about the final battle later.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 9:38 pm

Oooo I like that idea Lust about how Setsuna and Hotaru reawaken their powers Very Happy I'm totally up for it if V-chan and Silence are ^^
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime29th January 2014, 8:44 am

Sure, I only play the villain, so ya'll can get your powers whenever you want. My butt will still be kicked in the end. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC   Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced: Twisted Nightmares OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top