The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

SENSHI: Sailor Eris

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Cosmos
Star Seed

Miss Cosmos

Star Seed

Title : jesus take the prndl

SENSHI: Sailor Eris  Empty
PostSubject: SENSHI: Sailor Eris    SENSHI: Sailor Eris  I_icon_minitime25th November 2012, 7:04 pm

Character Information

Name: Kurai Tamashi, literally translating to "Dark Soul."

Age and Date of Birth: 16, February 9

Race: Human (Asian; Japanese)

Birthplace: Japan

Appearance: Kurai is a gorgeous young girl, and it shows.

• Face:

Kurai has a thin, attractive face with feminine features, including thin eyebrows and a nicely small nose. To adorn her petite face, she has a pair of dark brown eyes that become black upon transforming into her Sailor Soldier form. She also has clear skin that is considered flawless to many. Her skin's shade is rather light and helps support her physical appearance as an Asian.

• Hair:

Kurai's hair is of jet black color, is long and wavy, and ends at about around her lower chest area. Her bangs are long and sideswept, and also cover most of her forehead but also manage to stay out of her eyes. She likes to rest her wavy hair over her shoulders, covering much of her chest. Her hair is also very smooth and luscious, and when a hand runs through her hair, it continues to move undisturbed.

• Body:

Kurai's physique is that of a young and slender girl. She stands at a height of approximately 5"5 (about 1.65 meters) with an hourglass frame, and weighs 115 pounds (about 52 kilograms). Her great body is the result of her having a high metabolism and not necessarily eating much. She also ends up getting a nice work out when she's out fighting.

• Outfit:

Kurai is often found in her school uniform. This consists of a long sleeved, white blouse worn under a light beige colored sweater. The sweater has a lower neck area, thus allowing the blouse to show. On the upper area of the blouse, where it is visible, rests a red bow that covers the upper area of her chest. Then, in the lower half of her outfit, she wears a black and white, plaid, pleated skirt that ends a few inches above her knees. She also, to cover her bare legs, wears white stockings that reach up to her thighs, and a pair of brown flats to compliment the stockings - and to cover her feet, of course.

Skills/Abilities: Kurai possesses empathy to some extent. She is capable of "blackening" the souls of individuals, and thus filling them with negative emotions. Using this power, she can cause chaos and discord to disrupt around her, making her essentially a cause of discord. She can also extend this ability to the point where she can cause people to feel depression and anxiety.

As for non supernatural abilities, Kurai is a very talented artist. She is a skilled painter and drawer, and likes to express her rather dark experiences, thoughts, and feelings via art. She also has a gifted level of intellect that puts her on a higher level of intelligence than others her age.

Personality: Kurai, due to her past experiences, is a rather dejected girl. She tends to have a glum attitude, and thus comes off rather cold. It also doesn't help that she is rather antisocial and does not enjoy the company of others, with the exception of her grandparents and other figures very close to her. As a result, she is not an approachable individual at all, and tends to keep people away unintentionally.

Kurai, as stated above, comes off as rather cold to others. She is not exactly the most compassionate girl, and tends to look after herself too much, to the point where people get the idea that she only cares for herself and not for others. However, this is not truly the case. She simply grew up having to watch over herself much of the time in fear that she would be hurt again, and she also does not know how to interact with others well. She tends to be completely silent during conversations, so she decides not to join them. As a result, she does not exactly have the most friends - actually, she has none.

Kurai, instead of going out, chooses to stay indoors most of the time. She enjoys reading, painting, and drawing, and is exceptionally talented in all three of those activities. She also finds writing from time to time to be enjoyable as well, and, once again, is talented in that field as well. She is also very polite when it comes to manners, and is very respectful to her elders and superiors.

Biography/History: What seemed to be Princess Eris' demise was not exactly so. She woke up once again, except this time in the form of Kurai Tamashi, a Japanese girl with no knowledge of her past life. She was born into a family that would soon meet a darker life.

As a child, Kurai was always seen as an intelligent and creative girl. With a gifted level of knowledge, she performed much better in intellectual activities than other children. She also turned out to be a very talented artist, and enjoyed painting very much. She was praised constantly for this and her achievements, and definitely did enjoy the praise. However, she also turned out to be rather antisocial. She enjoyed staying at home alone, and preferred to sit alone at school. She did not do well with others, and also did not talk much around other children. This worried her parents, who feared that she would become a loner in the future and possibly become bullied for it.

However, the parents did not worry for long. On Christmas Eve, her family began driving back home after watching a movie together. The icy road and snowy weather added obstacles to the car, so Kurai's dad decided to be careful while driving. Unfortunately, this was not enough. Their car and another's collided. The impact created from the crash, along with many other dangerous factors, led to the deaths of her parents, and heavy injuries for her.

For the rest of her life, Kurai lived with her grandparents. She continued to be a loner, and still excelled in her studies and art. She did not exactly enjoy life, as everything felt like it was going downhill once her parents had left her, but still did enjoy the company of her grandparents and continued to draw. However, she began drawing to express her emotions, thus causing most of her artwork to be rather depressing and dark.

Upon turning thirteen, Kurai began feeling even more dejected. Uncanny dreams followed shortly after, as did feelings of fear and distress. She didn't know why, but she felt like death was surrounding her - in a metaphorical sense, at least. She also discovered that people began feeling emotions revolving around fury when they were around her. She noticed that more and more arguments and fights occurred when she was around, as if she was some sort of chaos magnet.

Uncanny reached its epitome when she turned fourteen. One night, while bathing, she was greeted by what seemed to be a mirror image of her own body, excluding the fact that this figure was oddly dressed in black and white. However, instead of greeting herself, the figure touched Kurai's forehead, filling her with memories of events that she initially did not recall experiencing. Then, after all of the memories and knowledge had entered her forehead, an odd, glowing symbol appeared on her forehead. The figure then whispered, "Awaken." This then blasted Kurai with a surge of memories and newly found energy. She realized who she was - Sailor Eris.

Senshi Information

Senshi/Sailor Name and Title: Sailor Eris

"My guardian is a planet engulfed in chaos. Soldier of Disruption, Sailor Eris!"

Realm of Influence(s): Chaos and darkness

Symbol: Hand of Eris

SENSHI: Sailor Eris  50px-FFHoE.svg

Item(s): While she does not possess any items in her base Sailor Soldier form, Yami does have possession over a magical item in her Princess Eris form. This item is the Apple of Demise, a black, everlasting apple of magical properties. She can use this apple to cause destruction around her, and can use it to destroy entire planets. However, due to her morals as a a Sailor Soldier, she has never used this item, nor does she plan to.

Henshin/Transformation: To undergo her base form transformation, Yami must shout out the phrase, "Eris Planet Power, Make Up!" while channeling her power.

She also has access to her Princess form. This transformation does not require a spoken phrase to active it.

Outfit: Since Sailor Eris is indeed a solar system soldier, she dons a uniform in the style of one. For example, upon her forehead is a golden tiara with a white gem in the center, just as the other soldiers'. Also, like the other solar system soldiers, she wears a white leotard split into two sections by a simple line. The leotard is then adorned with a black sailor collar with three white lines traced in the center, which is placed beside her shoulders. Her shoulders are then covered by three shoulder pads on each side shaped like white rings made of protective cloth material. In the center of her chest lies a silver bow with a white crystal placed in the knot of the bow. The crystal is somewhat shaped like a plus sign with two sharp, vertical lines extending toward opposite directions, and then two horizontal lines extending toward opposite directions. Then, in the lower region of her outfit, she wears a black pleated skirt that goes halfway down her thighs, along with a pair of black heels. Another silver bow rests on the back of her waist, only this time this bow is larger. She also wears a pair of white gloves that reach up to her upper arms. These gloves have three protective rings placed on the top that appear similar to her shoulder pads, with the exception of these rings being black. Finally, she wears a pair of silver, narrow, diamond shaped earrings, along with a black choker around her neck with an emblem similar to the one on her front bow placed in the front center. Also, as stated above, her eyes become black upon transforming.

As Princess Eris, she sports a much more elegant outfit. She wears a strapless, split black dress that glistens against light due to the material it is made of, along with a pair of black gloves that reach up to her upper arms. They are all vvery silky and soft, and give off a very graceful appearance, along with the dress being longer than even her body. She also retains her black eyes in this form, along with her diamond earrings. Finally, instead of her tiara, Princess Eris has the symbol of the planet Eris resting upon her forehead.

Attacks: As a result of being the Soldier of Disruption, Sailor Eris possesses attacks based on chaos and darkness. Also, in addition to her named attacks, she can also generate and manipulation darkness that she can wield for offensive or defensive purposes. This darkness has the appearance of a shapeless, black entity that she can wield in the form of shields, blasts, sharp projectiles, and many other uses. The mechanism for this power is similar to the mechanism for her attack Grim Disturbance, as both consist of her creating darkness and manipulating it.

Grim Disturbance: Sailor Eris raises her hands, creating a large, black silhouette of what appears to be a cloaked and hooded skeleton. The skeleton then brings out a scythe taller than itself, which is also a silhouette. Sailor Eris then receives full control over the silhouette and its scythe, and can use it to attack her enemies. The entire silhouette is approximately seventeen feet tall, and is made purely out of darkness. The scythe is also made purely out of darkness, and is approximately twenty three feet tall.

Because she is still in her base form, Sailor Eris still has more attacks to come.

Senshi/Sailor History: Princess Eris, who lived in the Dysnomia Castle of the planet Eris, always harbored what others would call a wilted soul. She found it hard to live happily, knowing that she was one of the few in the solar system who could not enjoy the beauty of the Silver Millennium. While the beautiful Queen Serenity and her people lived in prosperity on the shining moon, the princess of Eris lived in a chaos filled planet. The people of her kingdom were always restless and violent for mysterious reasons. Not even the queen of the kingdom could settle the people, so, out of fear that her daughter would be harmed by the people, she locked away her daughter in the castle. As a result, Princess Eris was kept from the people of her kingdom, and could not experience human contact. She progressively became more antisocial, as the only people she could speak to were her servants, but they did not wish to have personal relationships with the princess. This led to Princess Eris feeling more and more dejected, as no one seemed to enjoy her presence.

Eventually, the kingdom of the planet Eris grew more and more violent. They, once again for unknown reasons, began slaughtering one another. The population dwindled, as the streets of the kingdom were painted red. However, this was not the end. The people then began a revolt against the queen, and attacked the ruler's palace, the Dysnomia Castle. They were successful, as managed to kill the mistress of the chaos filled planet. Horrified, Princess Eris felt there was nothing for her left. Her people had diminished into nothing but bloodlusted monsters, her mother had been murdered, and she was left with nothing. Because of this, she picked up a sword from one of the many red puddles and launched it through her heart. She then fell forward, splattering into the red puddle. This marked the demise of not only Princess Eris, but also the entire kingdom that stood with no ruler.

Last edited by Miss Cosmos on 9th December 2012, 1:02 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://parkinglatte.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/user/EmilyParkinglot
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Eris    SENSHI: Sailor Eris  I_icon_minitime25th November 2012, 7:12 pm

Interesting profile! It shows you put a lot of effort into bringing her to life. I'd love to see a picture of her if you got some someday. I'm sure, since your description was really well done, she would be just as I can imagin her now.
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Miss Cosmos
Star Seed

Miss Cosmos

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Eris    SENSHI: Sailor Eris  I_icon_minitime25th November 2012, 7:15 pm

Oh, why thank you very much! I actually rushed on some parts, but I was hoping it would be fine anyways.

Once my newly ordered tablet pen comes, I'll be sure to do a drawing of her (as well as one of my other OC, Sailor Kronos)~
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Eris    SENSHI: Sailor Eris  I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 9:21 am

Again, going down the line.

Appearance: Like Kronos, very well done.
Personality: Lots of potential here. I'd be interested in seeing what would happen if someone were to crack her shell.
Skills/Abilities: Functional empathy. One doesn't see that too often. As long as it isn't overused, though, I have no issue with it.
Bio: Her awakening was intriguing. Outside of that, though, was there any particular reason for killing her parents? Just a curiosity, that's all.

Final Verdict: APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Miss Cosmos
Star Seed

Miss Cosmos

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Eris    SENSHI: Sailor Eris  I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 2:02 pm

Thanks!
Thanks, and I love it when characters have a shell that, when broken, can release some serious chibi ^___^
Oh, okay, awesome!
Oh, she didn't kill them. The car crash happened because of the harsh winter weather. The snow made it harder to see, and the icy road didn't help either.

And yay! Thanks! Now both Eris and Kronos are approved ^___^
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Eris    SENSHI: Sailor Eris  I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 5:31 pm

Oh, didn't mean to imply that your character killed them. I was curious why you did, XD.
Back to top Go down
Miss Cosmos
Star Seed

Miss Cosmos

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Eris    SENSHI: Sailor Eris  I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 6:59 pm

Oh, haha. Well, first of all, I needed a foundation for her being a darker character. I know having the parents die is really cliché, but it works well and gets the job done. Then I also needed to remove emotional bonds. Sure, she has her grandparents, but they're not really as significant as her parents were. Finally, I needed something to scar her for life.

I mean, she can't just randomly be depressed. Something had to have happened to have made her like that.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Eris    SENSHI: Sailor Eris  I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 7:21 pm

A fair point on that. I was mostly just wondering at the choice, that's all. One of my own characters has a single father but no mother figure, so it's not like I find it too big of a deal since you seem to be outlining it realistically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Eris    SENSHI: Sailor Eris  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SENSHI: Sailor Eris

View previous topic View next topic Back to top