The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

SENSHI: Sailor Celestial

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

SENSHI: Sailor Celestial Empty
PostSubject: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime25th November 2012, 6:20 pm

General Information
[justify]
Name: Hoshizora Tengoku (Translates to Starry Heaven, English name would be Star)
Birthday: July 11th.
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Physical Description : Hoshizora has a very attractive face with beautiful feminine features. Her hair is a shade of golden-blonde that fades into white and is usually left down in beautiful natural waves. Her eyes are quite big but cute, and her eye color is silver. She also has medium-length eyelashes, which makes her eyes really pop. Her nose is pretty average and looks just right on her face. She has a gorgeous smile and pearl-white, straight teeth. She is 5’4” which makes her roughly short for her age.

Her day-to-day outfit is normally her Juuban High School uniform—a knee-length, close to navy blue skirt, a white shirt that falls over her skirt, and a sailor collar with a big red bow in the front of her shirt. When she is out and about she usually wears comfortable, but classy clothes like frilly skirts, cream-color blouses with a light sweater over it and flats. She doesn’t limit her clothing to skirts and blouses though; she does enjoy wearing denim jeans, t-shirts and sneakers.

Personality: Hoshizora is very opinionated which is why she is a proud member of the Juuban High School debate team. Her opinions give other people a misconception and think she is rude and obnoxious—which is why she doesn’t have very many friends by her side. She is truly a kind-hearted person and is there for anybody and everybody. She is also a very smart girl and is usually seen at the top of her class.

Hoshizora can be a calm, cool, and collected person—she hardly ever lets her un-calm side break through her tough emotional shell when she is in public. Once she is more comfortable around a certain person, like her family or a close friend, she can be quite melodramatic. Her dramatic side her hardly ever shown because, even though she is very friendly, she hardly ever becomes close with somebody.

As a Senshi, she’s as determined as it gets. She has natural problem-solving ability which helps her a great deal when she is in sticky situations. She is also the Senshi others rely on for any extra help. As a downside to her abilities, she tends to over-think situations which often gets her into more danger.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: As a normal person, Hoshizora has a photographic memory. This is often the reason why she is at the top of her class. Her memory allows her to study little for her tests and still make a top-score.
As a Senshi, Hoshizora has the power to point out a constellation and see the future within that constellation; this power is also triggered when she is asleep, but considered as a normal-day power called precognition. Her future-seeing power was first given to her when she became a Senshi in the Silver Millennium.

Further explanation on her future telling abilities :
Sailor Celestial has the power to look at the stars and point out a constellation, and see the future within that constellation. This power is triggered when/if there is a constellation in the sky that has the meaning or mythology that relates to the future she foresees.

Examples –

Aquila, The Eagle – This eagle was associated with Zeus (and Jupiter as well), as a servant to carry messages down to Earth. Within this constellation, she can see a message that will be passed down from the Queen Serenity (a minor change) to the Senshi. This power can also be used with the constellation, Cassiopeia ("The Queen").

Leo, The Lion (Zodiac Constellation) – Leo was a ferocious lion who feasted on animals and kill many human beings. Many men lost their lives trying to kill this lion because its skin was so strong it could not be pieced by an arrow or spear. Within this constellation, she can foresee when a power enemy will arise (Much like Rei’s fire-reading).

History: Before the great evil struck the Moon Kingdom in a time of peace, Princess Serena fell in love with a prince from Earth, Prince Endymion. When he was on Earth helping his people, Serena missed him dearly. Queen Serenity and Princess Serena would spend a great deal outside on the days he was supposed to return to the Moon Kingdom. During that time, Queen Serenity would point out the constellations and tell their history to the Princess. After some time, Queen Serenity developed a great affection for the stars and heavens.

Once the Dark Kingdom invaded the Moon, Queen Serenity first called upon the Senshi of Serena’s court. They put up a hard battle against Queen Beryl’s hardest warriors, but were at defeat when Beryl unleashed her shadow warriors. The worry-some Queen called upon a new power, the power of the stars. With the stars and heavens in mind, Queen Serenity made a new Senshi, Sailor Celestial, Senshi of the Stars and Heavens. She fought mightily against the shadow warriors, but once Prince Endymion and Princess Serena fell to the hand of Queen Beryl, Queen Serenity used the power of the Imperium Silver Crystal and sent them to a new future on Earth.

Sailor Celestial was the last to say good-bye. Even though she was just brought into the world, she could not leave her beloved Queen. The Queen smiled at her diligence, but persuaded her to go to a new future and look after the future Queen.

Sailor Celestial was reborn in present day, 20th Century Tokyo City, with no recollection of her previous life whatsoever. All she could remember was that she was in a horrid accident with her grandmother that left her with amnesia. She awoke in a hospital with a dark-haired woman who claimed to be her mother, Aimi. Sitting right beside her was a dark-haired male with little pieces of gray hairs, her father, Aki. They spent an hour or two telling her about her life up to where she was now. She is Hoshizora Tengoku. She attends Juuban High School as a first year in class two.

Little Things:

• It is said the reason why her hair fades to whie is because that part of her hair is made out of the stars. (In the Silver Millennium her hair was completely white.)
  • When she was first brought into the world by Queen Serenity, Celestial was first shown in her eternal form (hence why her hair was completely white).
  • Just as the Solar System Senshi are the princess' of their own respective planets, Sailor Celestial is the princess of the Milky Way, and her kingdom lives within there. This kingdom lives in complete peace and serenity. (I'll end up explaining this at a later time)
  • Optional -- Since she was made by Queen Serenity, she could be Princess Serena's "sister", but she prefers to be a guardian or protector.

Senshi Information

Senshi Name: Sailor Celestial

Senshi Fuku: Her fuku’s most dominant colors are navy blue and light purple.
Her tiara is quite different from the Solar System Senshi’s, in the place of their colorful gems in the middle of their tiaras Sailor Celestial has a golden star. Her choker is light purple and has no significant things on it. Her sailor collar is navy blue with a single white line that runs throughout the outermost part. Her gloves are white that end in three light purple pips on her elbows. Her front bow is light purple with a golden circular piece in the middle. Her back bow is just an inch longer than her skirt and is also light purple. Her skirt is navy blue like her collar; it runs down her leotard in a “V” shape. Her boots are light purple, with two white lines that run through the toe area and wrap around at the ankle; her boots resemble Sailor Moon’s in style.

Super:
Her fuku is almost completely different when she reaches her “Super” form and also more resembles Sailor Moon’s.
Her tiara is still different from the Solar System Senshi’s by the golden star in the middle. Her choker is now navy blue with a light purple heart in the center. Her sailor collar is still navy blue, but with two light purple lines that run through the outer most part of it. Her shoulder pads resembles Sailor Moon’s, they are transparent and have three layers that stick out. Her front bow is still light purple, but now has a golden heart center piece. Her gloves are the same as her previous form. Her back bow is now a transparent white, and is over a foot longer than her skirt. Her skirt runs down her leotard in the same “V” style as her previous form, but is mostly white with a light purple and navy blue line at the end. Her boots are the same as her previous form.

Eternal:
In her Eternal form her fuku more resembles the other senshi’s eternal fuku’s.
Sailor Celestial’s fuku’s dominant color is light purple with a hint of silver. Her hair in her eternal form is completely white, as it was when she was born in the Moon Kingdom. Her tiara still has a star in the middle, but changed from gold to white. Her sailor collar is now silver with three white lines running throughout the outer most part. Her shoulder pads are now a bubble shape and are light purple. Both of her bows are now white, and the center piece on her front bow is a golden star with a crescent moon under it to show her connection with Queen Serenity. Her gloves now stop just two inches before her shoulder pad and still end in three light purple pips. She also has one light purple line on the wrist of her gloves. Her skirt resembles the other eternal senshi’s and is light purple. Her boots resemble all the other Eternal Senshi’s in style, with her color being light purple, and the two lines transformed from white to light purple.

*Noticeable differences: In the Eternal form Sailor Celestial also has wings; ones much like angles wings. This is to show her connection to the heavens.

Fuku reference pictures ^^: Celestial - Super - Eternal

Henshin/Transformation: Celestial Star Power, Make Up!
This is Celestial’s one and only transformation line.

Powers:
Celestial Scream (Defensive): This is Celestial’s main defensive attack. She lets out a soft whisper that calls out they intended targets name from three different directions, potentially confusing the target for a short period of time.

Celestial Star Fire (Offensive): This is an offensive attack where six pointed stars (such as the one on the top of her Star Staff) come from the palm of her hand, covered in a white flame. This can wrap around the enemy and trap them for a short amount of time while the flame will drain their life force. Side note(s): This attack can be combined with the Star Staff to make it stronger. When this power is used to help, the flame disappears.

Celestial Bliss (Defensive): This defensive attack has two different powers to it and needs the Star Staff to preform it. Celestial Bliss can be used to terminate an enemy if it is beyond saving. (I.E. A youma that has let go of the body is has trapped and is just a monster by itself). If the enemy can be saved (I.E a youma is still trapped within a human’s body) than it can be used to remove the youma from within the human. This is also Celestial’s most powerful attack.

Weapons or Magical Items: The Star Staff.

The Star Saff was given to Sailor Celestial by Queen Serenity when she aided her in the attempt to fight against the shadow warriors of the Dark Kingdom. The staff is composed of a long white rod with three golden stars to represent Queen Serenity, Princess Serena, and Sailor Celestial herself. At the top of the rod is a crescent moon with a six pointed star floating in the center with small white particles around it.

RP Sample:

The First Transformation

Hoshizora awoke in a daze, unaware what time or day it was. She rubbed her eyes that burned from the bright light emitting from her bedroom window, yawned and picked up her alarm clock and let out a loud squeal. “I’m going to be late for school!” She quickly jumped out of her bed as if there were a thousand ants in it and ran down the hallway to the bathroom, brushed her teeth at the speed of light and ran back to her room and pulled out a freshly ironed uniform from her cherry wood dresser.

“Mom, why you didn’t wake me?” She said, stumbling into the kitchen and looked up from tying her shoe. Her mother is usually never home in the mornings, but today was her day off. She walked towards the refrigerator and looked at the pale yellow sticky note placed neatly in the center of the right door.

Got called into work, it’s an emergency. Have a great day!
Love, mama.

Hoshizora sighed and ripped the note off of the refrigerator, crumbled it up and threw it in the trash. She opened the refrigerator and faintly smiled at the box wrapped neatly in a star patterned lunch blanket. “At least she made me lunch,” Hoshizora said, trying to sound optimistic. She turned her attention to the small black television as the morning news projected the time.
“Oh, I better get going!” She said to an empty house. She took her lunch and placed it nicely in her brown leather messenger bag and rushed out of the front door.

She ran until she got to the school and smiled. “I made it!” panted Hoshizora. Quickly, she ran into the school and down the hall to her class, stopping at the door for a quick breath of air. Right as she put her hand on the door knob, the bell for school rang. “Not quite, I guess.” She faintly laughed to herself.

After School

“Sorry I’m late! I had detention, which was completely unfair by the w--” Hoshizora stopped as she took a look at the room.
There were desks turned over, the big window that overlooks the school’s park was shattered into pieces, and the Juuban High School debate team lay lifelessly on the floor. Hoshizora gasped and rushed to the nearest person, shaking their body and feeling their neck for a pulse. As soon as she felt a thump against her index and middle finger she sighed in relief, but still felt eerie about things.

“Who did this?” She said, overcoming the lump that had formed in her throat.

Almost on cue, Ms. H, the debate team supervisor pulled herself from off the floor. Hoshizora gasped as Ms. H opened her eyes, they were pitch black and filled with hatred.

“You’re not Ms. H! What did you do to her?” Hoshizora screamed at the beast that had taken over Ms. H.
She didn't want to be in this situation but she also didn't want to run. Deep down Ms. H was still in there, and she couldn’t leave the debate team members either. Hoshizora dropped to her knees, slamming her fist on the tile floor. She slightly looked up at the debate team as they lay helplessly on the floor.

What do I do? She thought.

The monster walked towards Hoshizora and pulled her to her feet by her neck. She tried to get out of the monster’s grip by scratching its hands, but its grip was firm. There was no other choice but to scream and hope somebody heard her.
Her scream could be heard for miles, but nobody came, which led her to the point of crying. As her tear hit the monster’s hand, a white flash emitted from her chest, blinding it. The beast let go of her grip on Hoshizora and she fell to her knees once again. As the light faded, a beautiful henshin wand appeared. She cautiously picked up the wand and used a desk to pull her up to her feet.

“Celestial Star Power, Make Up!”

Last edited by Sailor Celestial on 17th February 2013, 10:24 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime27th November 2012, 12:32 pm

So since you said we (the RPG staff) could give you some advices I'm here^^.

First of all, I notice one thing you need to change in your profile, the personality and physical description should both have at least two paragraphs of information. I'd really like to see you telling more about her personality and physical details Smile .

And I do have some questions -

So was Sailor Celestial born from Queen Serenity's wish upon the stars?

Is she meant to work with the other senshi at later time and if so, does she team up with the Inners or Outers?

Does she have her own Guardian and if so, does she possibly have a castle on some star or asteroid in the Solar System?

"Hoshi is usually quiet, but if given the opportunity she can be loud and opinionated" so do you possibly mean that she may not feel herself comfortable in new situations and thus is quiet but is louder when the situation isn't new to her?

I hope this helps^^
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime27th November 2012, 2:49 pm

Tsuki no Kagayaki wrote:
So since you said we (the RPG staff) could give you some advices I'm here^^.

First of all, I notice one thing you need to change in your profile, the personality and physical description should both have at least two paragraphs of information. I'd really like to see you telling more about her personality and physical details Smile .

And I do have some questions -

So was Sailor Celestial born from Queen Serenity's wish upon the stars?

Is she meant to work with the other senshi at later time and if so, does she team up with the Inners or Outers?

Does she have her own Guardian and if so, does she possibly have a castle on some star or asteroid in the Solar System?

"Hoshi is usually quiet, but if given the opportunity she can be loud and opinionated" so do you possibly mean that she may not feel herself comfortable in new situations and thus is quiet but is louder when the situation isn't new to her?

I hope this helps^^

*Pre-Changes*

I have been working on expanding a few parts :~)

Yes, Queen Serenity had a connection with the stars which will be shown once I change the history section.
She is meant to work with the other Senshi, she teams up with both sides but more with the Inners because she is a supposed guardian on the future queen.
I am not sure if I want to give her a guardian right now, but her ultimate guardian is the stars.
*This doesn't have a part anywhere in the history, but it is possible she has her own little kingdom within the Milky Way. Seeing on how the Senshi are princess' of their own respective planets, she is the princess of the Milky Way. ^^

You are exactly right! Normally people are loud and such around familiar things, but Hoshi is usually quiet if she has been around something for so long. :p
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime27th November 2012, 5:49 pm

Sailor Celestial is now finished and ready for any verdict ^^
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime3rd December 2012, 6:32 pm

le bump~
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime5th December 2012, 12:37 pm

Awesome profile! I'll be reviewing this profile while the other RP Administrators tend to personal business.

Please add at least another paragraph of description to the 'Personality' section. You could describe her relationships with friends and strangers. You could also describe her emotions, such as anger, sadness, happiness.

Could you explain further explain her future-telling abilities? I'm not entirely sure if you mean she can foresee the future of the specifics stars within that constellation or if you mean that her future-telling abilities are connected to the astrology associated with that constellation.

Has she been reincarnated into the present day? If so, please add about a paragraph of history to explain this part of her background.
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime9th December 2012, 5:53 am

Thank you! I have been insanely busy this past week so I have had no time to update it ): I'll work on the changes then bump this again when ready ^^
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime14th December 2012, 5:27 pm

Bump! ~ I updated the CP. :3

Click the spoiler to do a quick view of what you asked me to change

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime15th December 2012, 8:34 am

I'll try to sit down and review this tonight, but my time has been very strained as of late. If it isn't taken care of then, I may be able to promise Monday or Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime15th December 2012, 10:41 am

Okay! No problemo! :~)
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime19th December 2012, 8:58 am

Looks good so far, and I'll be going down the line

Appearance: Meets basic requirements, but is well described for it's length.
Personality: The fact that she is both "very opinionated and obnoxious" doesn't seem to mesh well with "calm and collected", but I'm thinking that you mean in a case-by-case situation. Correct me if I'm wrong. If that's the case, you might want to expand on that.
Skills: Photographic memory is fun. What sorts of restrictions are there to her premonition, though? Does it give her headaches or whatnot, or does she not have an drawbacks from using that power?
Bio: Brief, but meets basic requirements. Her creation is something I'd be interested in seeing more on, but you don't have to edit your profile for this bit.

Senshi -
Fuku - I appreciate that you went into detail for all three fukus. ^^
Attacks - Is there no attack for her Super form? It seems like the first two would be slotted for the basic form, and the last would be Eternal. This is just curiosity speaking, though.

Other Notes: The RP sample draws a very strong similarity to the anime, but it is your choice how she awakens as a senshi.
Final Verdict: Approval pending response to questions.
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime19th December 2012, 12:10 pm

Hoshizora is an opinionated person which leads people to think she is obnoxious but she is a very kind person. In cases she can be calm and collected to show she has a lot of strength and won't let things get to her.

After using her Senshi power she tends to feel weaker than normal.

I honestly struggled making more attacks for her, because all of the Solar System senshi have such a wide variety of attacks for each form. I guess I just had a writers block :p I plan to expand her attacks a little bit when I get more time.
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 12:13 pm

bump. I haven't received an answer Pluto c:
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 12:18 pm

Aww, I'm sorry, Celestial. I could've sworn I'd already moved you to the APPROVED section. *Huggles.*
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 12:19 pm

eeeeep. :3 Thank you! *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI: Sailor Celestial   SENSHI: Sailor Celestial I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SENSHI: Sailor Celestial

View previous topic View next topic Back to top