The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Meet Sailor Kallichore!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Kallichore
Star Seed

Sailor Kallichore

Star Seed

Meet Sailor Kallichore! Empty
PostSubject: Meet Sailor Kallichore!   Meet Sailor Kallichore! I_icon_minitime20th September 2012, 5:31 am

I suppose I should put up some info on the otaku senshi that's been with me for a few years now, shouldn't I?

Name: Christabelle Calloway
Name Meaning: Her first name hails from the antagonist of the Silent Hill film; her last name means "place of stones or pebbles"
Nickname: Christa, CeeCee

Birthday: June 9th
Gemstone: Pearl/Alexandrite
Eyes: Dark, chocolate brown. Usually narrowed in thought, or she's glaring at you.
Hair: When worn down, her hair reaches her mid-back. It's usually worn up in four buns that form a square on the back of her head. Her hair is a dark charcoal gray and wavy.
Skin: Medium Caucasian
Height: 5'8"
Weight: Roughly 130lbs
Build: Athletic, built more in the legs than the upper torso.
Distinguishing Marks or Traits: None, unless you call having gray hair at 18 to be distinguishing!
Blood Type: AB
Sun Sign: Gemini

Likes: Work, progress, literature, fighting, writing, collecting things, being a sailor senshi

Dislikes: Pacifists, losing, disorganization, dispassionate people, criminals, being hindered

Hobbies: Writing, reading horror novels, collecting stationary/books/writing utensils

Virtues: Focused, Dedicated, Problem-Solver

Flaws: Prickly, Intolerant, Self-Critical

You can also view her roleplay journal I keep here! Her flaws and virtues are written out much further in my journal to keep this profile from being too much of a wall of text. @_@

I also wrote up detailed information on Kallichore's moon, which can be fore here!

Sailor Kallichore, Senshi of Madness

Challenge: Want to see how far the rabbit hole goes?

Sailor Scout Attack: Pulse of the Maddened!

Like someone suffering from psychosis, the target has an auditory hallucination. They begin to hear voices that aren't there. The amount of voices varies from person to person, but overall, the voices are loud, distracting and sometimes derogatory and can argue with one another. In essence, it's an attack intended to distract or disturb the target.

The effects last roughly 30 seconds.
The projectile has a short distance (maybe 15-20 feet) and looks like heat waves through the air.

Super Sailor Scout Attack: Surge of the Maddened!

An upgrade of the previous attack. The target begins to hear voices and see people, objects or animals that aren't there. The amount of voices or visual hallucinations varies from person to person. The visual hallucination is supposed to be "real" for the target. This means that objects (rocks, other people, animals, objects) can be interacted with and can interact with the target. The effect lasts roughly 30 seconds and winds down, though some residual effects could be experienced to a much lesser degree (like hearing whispers after the 30 seconds is up).

The projectile has a longer distance (maybe 25-30 feet) and looks like heat waves through the air.

Eternal Sailor Attack: Glorious Crimson Mania!

The most powerful hallucination in her arsenal, the Crimson Mania attack delves deep into the target's mind. In addition to having auditory (voices) and visual (seeing objects/people that aren't there) hallucinations, the target then has severe tactile hallucinations - most specifically, formication. Formication is the medical term for the sensation of bugs crawling on or under the skin. This hallucination triggers the target's itch reflex and causes them to feel the overwhelming urge to scratch themselves. This attack is intended to overwhelm the target's senses and cause them to potentially self-injure with the amount of scratching or clawing the effect might trigger. The effects taper off after 30 seconds, though residual effects could still be felt.

The projectile has a large distance (maybe 35-40 feet) and looks like heat waves through the air.

Fighting Style: Unconventional. Kallichore would, of course, fight like most human beings with punches and kicks, savings her attacks for emergencies. But if push comes to shove, she would more often than not resort to biting, pulling hair and doing whatever she had to do in order to win or escape. This also includes spitting. It's disgusting but effective she says and therefore worth trying. She's not above pulling up your pant leg and grabbing a fistful of leg hair, either.

Onto the next post~

Last edited by Sailor Kallichore on 20th September 2012, 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Kallichore
Star Seed

Sailor Kallichore

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sailor Kallichore!   Meet Sailor Kallichore! I_icon_minitime20th September 2012, 5:38 am

Here is some art!

Meet Sailor Kallichore! KalliCertMeet Sailor Kallichore! SuperCertMeet Sailor Kallichore! Kallichore_eternal

Kallichore has come a long way since she first started in our Gaia roleplay over a year and a half ago. This is her progression from Sailor Senshi to where she is today - Eternal Senshi.

I was also lucky enough to commission Drachea and several other very talented artists for artwork! The doll at the very end was Kallichore's inspirational design based on the Doll Divine Senshi Maker! They didn't have gray hair at the time. :<

Meet Sailor Kallichore! 30il6hlMeet Sailor Kallichore! KallichorebyShrimpHeby-1Meet Sailor Kallichore! KallichorebySakurai-a-i-1Meet Sailor Kallichore! KallichorebyBokuman-1Meet Sailor Kallichore! KallichoreDollDivine

Something I would like to explore: In our Gaia roleplay, the original nine senshi do not exist - they were wiped out sometime before senshi started awakening in our current setting, Destiny City. Kallichore belongs to a court of Otaku Senshi and knight characters who serve the nine planets. I'd love to somehow have Kallichore meet her princess, Sailor Jupiter. I think that would be something fun and quite shocking for her. Smile

Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sailor Kallichore!   Meet Sailor Kallichore! I_icon_minitime20th September 2012, 6:42 am

Everything about this is awesome! I also love the fuku design and colors Wink
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sailor Kallichore!   Meet Sailor Kallichore! I_icon_minitime20th September 2012, 7:26 am

She is awesome! :3 That eternal senshi design = Meet Sailor Kallichore! 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Kallichore
Star Seed

Sailor Kallichore

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sailor Kallichore!   Meet Sailor Kallichore! I_icon_minitime20th September 2012, 7:10 pm

Thank you very much! It took a long time to finalize all the design elements and I'm glad you guys like her!

I think what I'll do is doodle people's senshi so I can get back into drawing!
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sailor Kallichore!   Meet Sailor Kallichore! I_icon_minitime20th September 2012, 7:22 pm

This is an impressive character, Kallichore! I actually haven't played Silent Hill, though I've been told it's good. Is that series for the Playstation models? I'd certainly be interested in hearing more on your character, though. ^^

Does she have any more attacks, or are those her only supernatural methods?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sailor Kallichore!   Meet Sailor Kallichore! I_icon_minitime20th September 2012, 7:30 pm

I love the subtle effect of ripping on the skirts.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Kallichore
Star Seed

Sailor Kallichore

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sailor Kallichore!   Meet Sailor Kallichore! I_icon_minitime20th September 2012, 7:39 pm

Sailor Pluto wrote:
This is an impressive character, Kallichore! I actually haven't played Silent Hill, though I've been told it's good. Is that series for the Playstation models? I'd certainly be interested in hearing more on your character, though. ^^

Does she have any more attacks, or are those her only supernatural methods?

That is indeed the series for Playstation. Smile The first game, Silent Hill, is for the first Playstation. Silent Hill 2-4 is for PS2 and there are a few for Wii or PS3. I highly recommend 2 and 3. They're my favorites!

Those are the only attacks I've come up with and they're a bit less... "beefy" than your standard senshi attacks because they had to be tuned to a huge game of 80+ characters. So nobody could be super powerful to avoid the risk of killing someone else's character. I have been toying around with the idea that she could have another set of attacks, but nothing is set in stone as of this point.

@Sailor Venus - Thank you! Her themes are fraying, a straight jacket and the Cthulhu Mythos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sailor Kallichore!   Meet Sailor Kallichore! I_icon_minitime20th September 2012, 7:56 pm

I think I saw the games in FXgameExchange, at least Silent Hill 2, but I currently don't have a functioning PS of any sort. I'm going to buy a refurbished PS2 from them sometime next month, perhaps, though. I'll pick it up sometime after that. ^^

Ah, I see. I usually don't RP in groups any larger than four, so I have a bit more leeway with the power range (in that, however many OCs there are, you can still ask the same person what they'd like to do without it getting super-complex with listing who goes to what, etc). I like the psychological side, though. It's always fun exploring those areas, which I kind of did with my 'starseed senshi' Sailor Kalika.

It would be cool to see what she might end up with, though, if you were to give her a second attack for each form. :3

(Do you have skype, by the way?)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Kallichore
Star Seed

Sailor Kallichore

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sailor Kallichore!   Meet Sailor Kallichore! I_icon_minitime20th September 2012, 8:36 pm

Sailor Pluto wrote:
I think I saw the games in FXgameExchange, at least Silent Hill 2, but I currently don't have a functioning PS of any sort. I'm going to buy a refurbished PS2 from them sometime next month, perhaps, though. I'll pick it up sometime after that. ^^

Ah, I see. I usually don't RP in groups any larger than four, so I have a bit more leeway with the power range (in that, however many OCs there are, you can still ask the same person what they'd like to do without it getting super-complex with listing who goes to what, etc). I like the psychological side, though. It's always fun exploring those areas, which I kind of did with my 'starseed senshi' Sailor Kalika.

It would be cool to see what she might end up with, though, if you were to give her a second attack for each form. :3

(Do you have skype, by the way?)

Ooh yes, 2 would be a fantastic starter Silent Hill. It's completely stand alone so you don't have to have any prior knowledge of the series to understand what's going on within the context of the game. It's an excellent choice. (And if you ever get stuck, you can ask me. I've played it quite a few times and I'm tied between 2 and 3 as my favorite Silent Hills).

I'd love to know about your Sailor Kalika! Does she have a profile somewhere?

I do have Skype! I don't use it often as I usually use AIM, but my Skype is Syriune. Smile Same as my AIM.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sailor Kallichore!   Meet Sailor Kallichore! I_icon_minitime20th September 2012, 8:47 pm

That would be good, then. Hehe, hopefully I can grab that soon. :3 (And thanks for the offer~.)

And, yeah, she does. Let me grab the url out of the Approved bin, since I never reposted it into the regular board. Whoops. ^_^"
Sailor Kalika

I'm not quite as proud of her as I am with Sailor Sidus, but her profile unfortunately isn't done, despite that I've been working on it for over a year. She keeps growing on me, XD. It seems that she'll be a bit of a "legacy character", rather like Sakky-chan's Sailor Astra. I look forward to finishing the first version of her profile, though. Especially what with the reincarnation cycle. :3

And, woohoo! I sent a request. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Kallichore
Star Seed

Sailor Kallichore

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sailor Kallichore!   Meet Sailor Kallichore! I_icon_minitime20th September 2012, 9:12 pm

Ooh I like Madoka! I always thought legacy characters were really interesting if they were done well, and I rather like Kalika. The psychological aspects of characters are the most fun to me. They're thought-provoking, you know?

Kallichore's profile here is still pretty bare-bones though her profile on Gaia's pretty fleshed out. I was trying to avoid a massive wall of text. Now I'm wondering if I should transfer everything over and perhaps come up with what crystal she might possess if she were to ever have a princess form. It's fun to think about. Very Happy

Pluto, is Sidus your fave Otaku? Does she have a profile too?
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sailor Kallichore!   Meet Sailor Kallichore! I_icon_minitime21st September 2012, 6:29 pm

Yay! She's unfortunately my only senshi with a completed profile, though, XD. Madoka must feel loved, heheh.

But, yeah, Sailor Sidus is most certainly my favorite Sailor Moon OC. She began as the exploration of the "Star" archetype, a cliche test, per se. But as I've already been developing her for over a year, and the profile is still not done, I think it's safe to say that she's grown far more than I thought she would. I'm actually hoping to finish said profile sometime in the near future, free time providing. I know that when I post it I'll have to provide a table of contents, though, XD.

And I would love to see that! Kallichore has plenty of potential with a basic skeleton. It'd be amazing to see what you've done with a full scale profile. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sailor Kallichore!   Meet Sailor Kallichore! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Sailor Kallichore!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top