The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Calypso

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 11:39 pm

OK os i have a name a planet and a sailor name, a backstory and powers ect will probably come soon.
so here we go!!
Name: Jezebella Teague
Planet:Oceania
Sailor Name: Sailor Calypso

Jezebella or Jezi is a demi Ocean goddess, her mother being the Guardian Goddess of Oceania. Jezi much prefers to pirate than fulfill her duties as Guardian Senshi.

She has long flaming red hair and vibrant green eyes, she skin is kind of pale with a blueish tint when in direct light or in the water. Her hair hangs to bellow her knees. she usually wears in it a braid that comes to just bellow her bottom.

ok so the sailor name can be worked on i just got slapped in the back of the head by my muse who said write. I'd like a name that means water or is related to water some how and greek if possible. i have no idea as to powers or much of anything really my muse ran off before i could ask, but i'm sure something will come up. maybe a pirate themed sailor senshi is called for with pirate-type powers although i don't think Pillage will make a good attack. maybe plunder, but remember to pillage then burn. I'm totally just running here, but what about water swords or something. i am rambling and thus leaving to write this all down.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Star Seeker
Star Seed

Sailor Star Seeker

Star Seed

Title : Male Sailor Senshi

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 11:52 pm

Im going to guess that you might really like one piece. Am I right? Razz
Back to top Go down

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 11:57 pm

yeah but it's more of a deep and long running love of pirates here. I've been working Ren Faires since i was a kid as a pirate. I just love the idea of pirates, well some of it anyway. Jezi is my pirate character i play that the faires and i thought that maybe i could bring my love of Sailor Moon and Pirates together some how in her. lol i dunno it sounds silly the more i talk about it. i guess cause at least the character can have an adventure i could never have. but yes i do like one piece, but there's more like Cowboy Bebop, Firefly and serenity.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Star Seeker
Star Seed

Sailor Star Seeker

Star Seed

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 12:06 am

Spike Speigel from Cowboy Bebop is awesome and ed and the dog are funny. Pirates beat ninjas lol. I could name off at least 200 anime I love and i have about 53 favorites lol. But I can say I at least know over 600 different anime and manga series but i have never heard of firefly and serenity.
Back to top Go down

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 12:10 am

Firefly is a tv show that fox killed unjustly and serenity is the movie completing Firefly. they were done by Joss Whedon. they aren't anime or manga but they do have Comics i got my sister for christmas or her birthday i disremember. but that probably why you didn't know them lol sorry!! I had a dog named Ein for years, it was so great walking around as Ed and Ein, my friends thought i was nuts.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Star Seeker
Star Seed

Sailor Star Seeker

Star Seed

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 12:20 am

Your not nuts because that is awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 12:30 am

lol is it? well then yes i am awesome!! though star Seeker we should probably move to a different thread to keep talking about other stuff.

still don't have many ideas for this sailor but i was thinking that some how a ship attack or transportation could be used. i'd have to think about that one though....i want to try and stay away from mercury and neptune type things as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Star Seeker
Star Seed

Sailor Star Seeker

Star Seed

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 12:32 am

Yeah I understand that, if you want I can help you work on it, and we could just move to private messages, if that's okay with you.
Back to top Go down
Joshua916
Pyramidal Crystal

Joshua916

Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 8:14 am

The idea does seem to work, and you could always run with Sailor Poseidon if you really wanted to turn things Greek. Though the name is based of the Greek God of the Oceans, it could apply to a female Senshi, especially since how the Scouts of the show have some male related names (if you look into Roman deities, some of the planets were named after Gods).

The movie Odyssey could also throw in some valuable names for that Sailor Senshi that you are creating, but I am not sure how much help this would give you. Its a standard idea that you could work with.

As for water based attacks, there are Typhoons, Floods, Tsunamis, Currents, and many other displays of vicious water related attacks that you could use in your arsenal. Depending on how many attacks you want to use, then the ideas may be limited, but I think Poseidon Deadly Stream, OR Poseidon Flash Flood are some ideas that could be tweaked. All depends on you as the creator in the long run; I just thought to give some ideas.

As far as piracy goes, you should think about giving her a Flint locked Pistol related attack. Where she either has said gun, or it materializes out of water and shoots a bullet when fired. Pirates loved to have a gun and sword with them at all times, plus they never did play fair when it came to fighting. Though you probably know this better then I do, I'm just taking from what I know on the movies I've watched about them.

Hoping by chance this has helped you, and have you decided on what her outfit will look like? The colors and stuff?
Back to top Go down

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 8:21 am

i have no idea so to the colors of her out fit yet, but since she's more or less kind of the pirate i play at faires, i may end up using those colors and drawing inspiration from that. Thanks Joshua, those are all great ideas and i can't thank you enough for the help!
Back to top Go down
Joshua916
Pyramidal Crystal

Joshua916

Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 8:39 am

Its not a problem. I am glad to be of some help. Its weird though, that I can seem to manifest ideas out of thin air for others, but when it comes to my own thoughts I seem to draw blanks.
Back to top Go down

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 2:16 pm

i tend to have something of the same problem.
Back to top Go down
Joshua916
Pyramidal Crystal

Joshua916

Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 3:47 pm

Though you ask for help has indeed sparked my creativity a little. I've decided to make myself Sailor Senshi characters based off Egyptian Mythology. There is 1 area in the galaxy; that we know of; that has 7 (a possibility of 9) planets orbiting the star. I might make a thread seeing if anyone wants to take part in making a character, since how I have exactly 9 options to choose from. Just don't know where to post it.
Back to top Go down

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime6th September 2012, 12:40 am

I also and toying with the idea of a sailor radical edward just cause it seems like fun. but that's a different thread and she really wouldn't have any really RP application just be fun to do.
Back to top Go down

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime6th September 2012, 12:52 am

i just was trolling around a wiki and i found this Ceto, goddess of the dangers of the ocean and of sea monsters and i got to thinking (which did hurt by the way) that instead of sailor Calypso maybe Sailor Ceto. I'd like to have a sea goddess' name well just cause..(it's late and i;m tired but i can't find sleep ) i dunno maybe what do you guys think? she could have attacks like Turbulent waters or Storm on the High Seas, i dunno what'd they do but names are a place to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sailor Calypso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Calypso   Sailor Calypso I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Calypso

View previous topic View next topic Back to top