The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Theory: The power of the Sailor Crystals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

Theory: The power of the Sailor Crystals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theory: The power of the Sailor Crystals   Theory: The power of the Sailor Crystals - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st September 2012, 10:47 am

But surely one should not need to read manga to get the story of anime? They are to seperate entities... Anime chose to leave some details of manga, some to add and some to change - and therefore the canon of anime is different that manga's.
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
deathrebirthsenshi
Star Seed

deathrebirthsenshi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: The power of the Sailor Crystals   Theory: The power of the Sailor Crystals - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2012, 6:09 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
It depends - for instance, for Professor Tomoe, Petz or Queen Nehellenia the two canons are very different. In other aspects they may be very similar.

The mythology of Star Seeds was changed in anime and the concept of Sailor crystals was cancelled in that continuity.

Like in both Batman movies Bruce has Alfred, but in the new he does not have Robin. So Robin does not exist in new Batman can as it cannot be said that he is just hiding and we know that he is there...
Not necessarily about the Sailor Crystals: Sailor Crystals are starseeds. They're simply referred to as "true starseeds" in the anime. And even in the manga, they're not exclusive to Sailor Senshi; Mamoru has one, and Princess Kakyuu remarks that Artemis, Luna, and Diana have starseeds with energy similar to a sailor crystal, even though none of them were Sailor Senshi. And in the anime, Galaxia refers to Mamoru's starseed as being the one that rules over this planet.

Technically, a sailor senshi always uses their sailor crystal because it is the source of their power; the SuperS season more or less showed that the sailor senshi were utilizing its full potential. Ie, they still transformed with the sailor crystals even after upgrading to eternal because sailor crystals were their power source.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Theory: The power of the Sailor Crystals   Theory: The power of the Sailor Crystals - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2012, 6:34 pm

deathrebirthsenshi wrote:
Moonlight Lady wrote:
It depends - for instance, for Professor Tomoe, Petz or Queen Nehellenia the two canons are very different. In other aspects they may be very similar.

The mythology of Star Seeds was changed in anime and the concept of Sailor crystals was cancelled in that continuity.

Like in both Batman movies Bruce has Alfred, but in the new he does not have Robin. So Robin does not exist in new Batman can as it cannot be said that he is just hiding and we know that he is there...
Not necessarily about the Sailor Crystals: Sailor Crystals are starseeds. They're simply referred to as "true starseeds" in the anime. And even in the manga, they're not exclusive to Sailor Senshi; Mamoru has one, and Princess Kakyuu remarks that Artemis, Luna, and Diana have starseeds with energy similar to a sailor crystal, even though none of them were Sailor Senshi. And in the anime, Galaxia refers to Mamoru's starseed as being the one that rules over this planet.

Technically, a sailor senshi always uses their sailor crystal because it is the source of their power; the SuperS season more or less showed that the sailor senshi were utilizing its full potential. Ie, they still transformed with the sailor crystals even after upgrading to eternal because sailor crystals were their power source.

This is exactly what I meant^^. Sailor Crystals are Starseeds; the power of the senshi although it has also been pointed out that they possess even stronger powers in their hearts. So these powers walk hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Theory: The power of the Sailor Crystals   Theory: The power of the Sailor Crystals - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 6:28 pm

I like your theory Neptune and I agree. I imagine the senshi's Sailor Crystals will one day be as powerful as the Ginzuishou and they can harness the power in the same way Usagi does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory: The power of the Sailor Crystals   Theory: The power of the Sailor Crystals - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theory: The power of the Sailor Crystals

View previous topic View next topic Back to top