The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

CASTING IMMEDIATELY: Stop Motion Animation Parody Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

CASTING IMMEDIATELY: Stop Motion Animation Parody Project Empty
PostSubject: CASTING IMMEDIATELY: Stop Motion Animation Parody Project   CASTING IMMEDIATELY: Stop Motion Animation Parody Project I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 5:48 am

Hi everyone! I have been working on a short stop motion animation parody project using nendoroids/gasaphons to recreate this scene from The Boondock Saints (0:00 - 1:38): https://youtu.be/US6eHQ8wFO8 (please keep in mind this scene has a lot of suggestive conversation and profanity - you click at your own risk)

Since I know there are a few voice actresses here at GC, I decided to post my recruiting here ^^ Anyways, looking for three female voices to voice the following nendroids/gasaphon figurines: Black Rock Shooter (imitating Connor - black shirt right side), Hatsune Miku Cheerful Japan Ver. Nendoroid (imitating Murphy - black shirt - left side), and Gasaphon PGSM Sailor Mars figurine (imitating Rocco - the only long haired character in the scene).

--Requirements/FAQ--

• I am looking to fill the roles immediately! As soon as I find an audition that works, that character will be casted.

• The profanity is a must when auditioning since it is in the original script and this project is a recreation of the scene. You must be comfortable saying these words to be considered.

• Your audition will be the audio used for the project, so be sure the audition is your best ^^

• Send all wav/mp3s to paprikastudios@gmail.com and make sure that your name or handle/username that you want used for credits is included.

• If you get the part,I will contact you through e-mail but ask that you don't reveal that you got casted until the video is released (which will be August 1st - depending if all characters are casted).

• Credit will be given to those casted at the end credits.

• This is a non-profit project so it is a non-paying project.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com

CASTING IMMEDIATELY: Stop Motion Animation Parody Project

View previous topic View next topic Back to top