The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Most Popular RP is.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

The Most Popular RP is..... Empty
PostSubject: The Most Popular RP is.....   The Most Popular RP is..... I_icon_minitime20th July 2012, 5:22 pm

Although I am giving out this award, I would like to also remind everyone about the rest of the RP Staff and personally thank them for all their hard work.

The Most Popular RP is..... 3074743337 Sailor Venus Thank you so much for being our go to girl in the role play, our director. You have been there since the start keeping our butts in line (luna butt The Most Popular RP is..... 2508165712 ) and helped us give birth to the RP section of the Forum. I am so glad that NQS picked you to be our RP director. You have brought so much into planning and worked with us for weeks making profiles, planning out forum areas, rules, and much more. It would not have been possible without you. The Most Popular RP is..... 1434556979

The Most Popular RP is..... 314519714 Sailor Pluto Pluto, you have been with me since the beginning. The two of us were selected specially to be RP Admins. It was me and you, partners in crime left to fend with what is now a very successful section of The Galaxy Cauldron. Me and you, under the guidance of Venus, helped give birth to the Role Play Section. We couldn't have done it without you. Thank you so much for all your hard work that went into the planning stages. I am glad you were selected to be my partner in crime. The Most Popular RP is..... 2160836418

The Most Popular RP is..... 4039879955 Sailor Uranus Although you came on late to the RP Admin team, I would like to thank you for putting so much of your time into the Role Play Section. You started off as our RP moderator, and you soon blossomed into a Senshi. You have done so much for us, ranging from remodeling the layout of the Role Play Section to personally helping me when I get stuck in situations Wink You give great advice and are always on top of any issues that come up. I am so happy that you became our 3rd Admin. LEVEL UP! The Most Popular RP is..... 398992973

I would also like to thank The Most Popular RP is..... 4011577294 NQS. Thank you for allowing Venus, Pluto, Uranus and I for serving as your RP staff Admins. You made a wise choice by allowing Venus to be our director. She has helped us so much in everything. Thank you for selecting Pluto and I out of the Admin applications to be on your staff. Thank you for trusting us with your "baby". Thank you for allowing Uranus to join us. Thank you for the site. I can't imagine where my online time would be without it Wink The Most Popular RP is..... 1805429032

And to all the members who have role played in the Role Play Section here on The Galaxy Cauldron Forums, thank you for using our role play section for your role playing. You are all awesome and I really look forward to what the future holds. If it wasn't for you members, we wouldn't be able to have a role play section. 🐱

Now for the award:

Camping and Batteries have both been nominated for the best role play threads. I will mark the winning thread in special colors and post the award in first post of the thread as well.

The winning role play is....

Spoiler:

Here is the link to the thread: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular RP is.....   The Most Popular RP is..... I_icon_minitime20th July 2012, 5:32 pm

Congratulations to the writers of this winning thread! Very Happy

And Sat-chan, this is beautifully written. I am not apart of the RP Admin staff but I see the work and dedicated attention that you put forth to these RP forums. You deserve a shout-out of recognition as well! Thank you, darling! The Most Popular RP is..... 4271128786
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular RP is.....   The Most Popular RP is..... I_icon_minitime20th July 2012, 5:39 pm

YAY!!

The Most Popular RP is..... 4265269158 + The Most Popular RP is..... 2027930456 = The Most Popular RP is..... 398992973

Hooray!! ^_^ I'm glad you guys like Batteries!!

Btw... *coughcough hinthint* Batteries is lookin' for a few more senshi... both canon and non... OH NO! WHAT'S THIS?! a mysterious board?! L(・o・)」 Oh no!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular RP is.....   The Most Popular RP is..... I_icon_minitime20th July 2012, 6:03 pm

Yay! I haven't read Batteries..maybe i should. >.>
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular RP is.....   The Most Popular RP is..... I_icon_minitime20th July 2012, 6:20 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:
YAY!!

The Most Popular RP is..... 4265269158 + The Most Popular RP is..... 2027930456 = The Most Popular RP is..... 398992973

Hooray!! ^_^ I'm glad you guys like Batteries!!

Btw... *coughcough hinthint* Batteries is lookin' for a few more senshi... both canon and non... OH NO! WHAT'S THIS?! a mysterious board?! L(・o・)」 Oh no!

XD I love you.
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular RP is.....   The Most Popular RP is..... I_icon_minitime20th July 2012, 6:37 pm

*Tackle-glomps all of my buddies.* Very Happy

Hehe, and I'm always glad to be your partner in crime, Yumi-chan. *Salutes.* And I'd be glad to do it again. The Most Popular RP is..... 2160836418

I'm thrilled to have been able to do all this with you guys, though, and even more so that things are progressing nicely now.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular RP is.....   The Most Popular RP is..... I_icon_minitime20th July 2012, 6:46 pm

I can't even begin to express my love and gratitude for my RP administrators. Ya'll guys are a wonderful team and I'm very luck to have ya'll. You all put in a lot of hard work and it is totally paying off. The RPG is showing bundles of activity!

Batteries is a lot of fun and I hope other role-players get the chance to join in on the fun. Sailor Uranus is a lot of fun to role-play with, because she has a lot of creativity.
Back to top Go down
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Ninja-Pirate-Princess-Muffin; GC's official Haruka

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular RP is.....   The Most Popular RP is..... I_icon_minitime20th July 2012, 6:55 pm

Congratulations!!
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular RP is.....   The Most Popular RP is..... I_icon_minitime21st July 2012, 1:05 am

Congrats
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular RP is.....   The Most Popular RP is..... I_icon_minitime21st July 2012, 4:44 am

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
bunbun
Pyramidal Crystal

bunbun

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Chibi Neptune :3

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular RP is.....   The Most Popular RP is..... I_icon_minitime21st July 2012, 5:45 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Popular RP is.....   The Most Popular RP is..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Popular RP is.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top