The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The gallery of a Petite Soldier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

The gallery of a Petite Soldier Empty
PostSubject: The gallery of a Petite Soldier   The gallery of a Petite Soldier I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 6:18 pm

Rather than attempt to re-post all of my art here, I'll just leave another link to my DeviantArt account's gallery and invite you all to look as you will. The gallery of a Petite Soldier 1569843278

My Gallery

As stated when I introduced myself I am a fan of many, MANY series and I have touched on most of them at least once while the more predominate fandoms clearly have their own folder, so I will let my gallery do the rest of the speaking for me there.

To anyone who chooses to follow me or watch me if you have your own DA account I will let you know that I upload my work in weekly batches on Sunday and each batch consists of 3 hand-drawn pieces for the week as well as up to two colorings (depending on distractions, which has been happening quite frequently now that I've taken up spriting again) and at least I sprite animation. (In case you missed it when I introduced myself, I made the senshi "la" emoticons and will be making more for the forum to use)
And also, if you DO watch me and are a member here: Be sure to let me know! The gallery of a Petite Soldier 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://prettysoldierpetite.deviantart.com/

The gallery of a Petite Soldier

View previous topic View next topic Back to top