The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Theory: Time Loops In Black Moon Arc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

Theory: Time Loops In Black Moon Arc Empty
PostSubject: Theory: Time Loops In Black Moon Arc   Theory: Time Loops In Black Moon Arc I_icon_minitime15th July 2012, 11:18 am

This thread has spoilers for the end of the Black Moon arc so don't read if you don't want to be spoiled. But at the end of the Black Moon arc, Chibi-usa returns to the past and gives Usagi her Spiral Heart Moon Rod and broach which gives her her new powers she needs to defeat the Death Busters in the Infinity arc. But if Usagi couldn't beat the Death Busters without the Spiral Heart Moon Rod. how would she have been able to beat them the first time before Chibi-usa time traveled to the past? So if Chibi-usa didn't time travel, Usagi wouldn't have gotten the rod and she would have been killed and Chibi-usa wouldn't have been born, but because Usagi beat them, Chibi-usa was born to help her beat them? I don't know if I'm making sense, but in the anime they made this easier since Usagi got her S powers independently from Chibi-usa.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Time Loops In Black Moon Arc   Theory: Time Loops In Black Moon Arc I_icon_minitime15th July 2012, 11:23 am

Well, I believe that time is like a river and never flows the same way twice, although it may be similar. An event may cause a ripple that causes little distortions or alters the entire course of the river.

We do not necessarily know that the Crystal Tokyo we saw was created in the same way or experienced the same events that are in Usagi's future.

Or you could see time as cyclical, with the same events repeating. In such case, the events leading to the Spiral Heart Moon Rod repeat over and over again (and Neo-Queen Serenity knows how she must act in order to ensure that the same events happen again).
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Time Loops In Black Moon Arc   Theory: Time Loops In Black Moon Arc I_icon_minitime15th July 2012, 11:27 am

Amazing points! Lol, I've often gone "Um... O.o *headscratch*" at that part in the manga! But then, if the first time around NQS didn't face the Black Moon Clan and Chibi-Usa didn't help her, maybe her time as Sailor Moon was spent defeating a different enemy and her own Moon Sceptre (still made by the love between her and Mamoru/Endymion) evolved by itself into the Spiral Heart Moon Sceptre.

Since our Usagi's Moon Sceptre was destroyed in the battle against Nemesis, her sceptre was unable to evolve, and NQS had to send her a replacement in order to fix the time hole that would have been created through a lack of Moon Sceptre.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Time Loops In Black Moon Arc   Theory: Time Loops In Black Moon Arc I_icon_minitime15th July 2012, 11:47 am

Interesting topic Neon Genesis! Would you mind though editing the title of this thread and including either 'theory' or 'debate' for me? That way people know which it is Razz
Back to top Go down
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Time Loops In Black Moon Arc   Theory: Time Loops In Black Moon Arc I_icon_minitime15th July 2012, 11:10 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:
Well, I believe that time is like a river and never flows the same way twice, although it may be similar. An event may cause a ripple that causes little distortions or alters the entire course of the river.

We do not necessarily know that the Crystal Tokyo we saw was created in the same way or experienced the same events that are in Usagi's future.

I thought of that at first too. Like maybe there was some other event that occurred that allowed Usagi to make the weapons upgrade but that explanation just seems too easy to me if you know what I mean. This time loop thing reminds me of the whole grandfather paradox in time travel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Time Loops In Black Moon Arc   Theory: Time Loops In Black Moon Arc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theory: Time Loops In Black Moon Arc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top