The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Theory - Mapping the time if the Silver Millennium in Earth Years

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

Theory - Mapping the time if the Silver Millennium in Earth Years Empty
PostSubject: Theory - Mapping the time if the Silver Millennium in Earth Years   Theory - Mapping the time if the Silver Millennium in Earth Years I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 10:12 pm

OK, so I had this weird idea for a fanfic, not that I've really written them before. But random ideas just pop into my head sometimes. Very Happy

However it made me wonder about something. I was reading the ChibiUsa age thread and wondering what period of time on Earth it would have been during the height of the Silver Millenium just before Beryl attacks and they are all reborn.

Given the wole 1,000 year lifetime, and assuming Serena and Endymion were young (respectively speaking), maybe they might be about 1/4 through or 250 years old?

Then when they are reborn on Earth in Japan it looks like the time frame could be anywhere from the 80's to the late 90's.

So...going back about 250 years from that we are looking at just pre-Civil War 1800's? (Can someone say steampunk crossover??) LOL

And then I also wonder what the state ot the Moon Kingdom would have been in say the Midieval days.

Any ideas? I may be completely off on this as I haven't read the manga and it is also way past my bedtime. But I like thinking about it. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Theory - Mapping the time if the Silver Millennium in Earth Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theory - Mapping the time if the Silver Millennium in Earth Years   Theory - Mapping the time if the Silver Millennium in Earth Years I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 10:43 pm

There is a strong likelihood that the Silver Millennium didn't exist during modern human history. In fact according to some continuities. the Silver Millennium stretches at least 5000 years, so it was at least alive and working in 3000 B.C.
Back to top Go down

Theory - Mapping the time if the Silver Millennium in Earth Years

View previous topic View next topic Back to top