The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Rei Hino-Sailor Mars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

Rei Hino-Sailor Mars Empty
PostSubject: Rei Hino-Sailor Mars   Rei Hino-Sailor Mars I_icon_minitime11th July 2012, 8:14 pm

Name: Rei Hino
Birthday: April 17, 1990 (my birthdate Razz)

Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Physical Description (include clothing generally worn):
Rei is about average height, 5'3" for a woman. She has long jet black hair that goes pass her butt. She also has long bangs that part in the middle of her forehead, but sometimes she'll part them to to side when concentrating on school work. Rei unlike her friend Ami is against dying her hair. She finds dying her is pointless and believes people won't take you serious with dye hair. Rei also has a nice slim body because she likes to work out at her college's gym. She believes that a healthy body creates a healthy mind.

Because of Rei's dream to become lawyer she likes to dress in business casual attire. You always see her dress modestly. She'll wear V neck shirts and round neck shirts. She'll also wear button down blouses. For pants Rei like to wear either tan or white khaki pants. Occasionally she'll wear skirts and jeans pants.

Personality:
If Rei ever went to a party she would be the fun killer. She's a very serious person and believes in work before play. She feels like goofing off will get in the way of her dream. She wants to get good grades her classes so she's filled with determination and will pull off all nighters. Rei is also bit of a control freak. She has to have everything go her way. If it doesn't she'll spaz out and go into panic mode until everything is right again. Rei is also a very smart girl and loves to show off her smartness with witty words. She'll use her witt to convince people to agree with her. She believes that her witt will help her to become a successful lawyer. (combined now)

Before the tragedy, Rei was the complete opposite from a fun killer. As a child she loved to have fun and was very outgoing. She would love to go on adventures. For example behind her house was a small forest and she would climb trees and play in the small creeks. She also enjoyed playing make believe with Ami. They would try on her mother's clothes and pretend they were fashion models.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills:
Rei is amazing archer. In middle school she was part of the archery team. Unfortunately she had to quit the team because a disaster fell on her family. She never back up the bow and arrow after the disaster. However she misses it greatly.

As a solider Rei has special miko abilites. She can worn off evil by using special charms. She can also look into the future. However to look into the future Rei doesn't have to be in her solider form. (added this new ability)

History:

Rei had a nice childhood while growing up. Her parents had both successful jobs as surgeons. Since her parents were both doctors Rei was able to attend a rich private school. That's where she met her best friend Ami. The girls clicked and attended to same the schools until college. Elementary school through middle school Rei was a completely different girl. She loved to have fun and was a bit of an adventure. Her sense of adventure made her attracted to the sport of archery. Her parents didn't like the idea of archery, but despite their concerns Rei went adhead and joined the archery team at her middle school. She was quite good at it and because of her the team was able to reach nationals. However Rei was unable to compete in nationals because of a tragedy strike her family. Her father was sued for malpractice. At court he was sentence to jail for 10 years, but in reality he was innocent. Rei was in shock that such a thing would happen to her father. The day her father was sentenced she vowed she would become a lawyer to help innocent people like her father. After the tragedy, Rei became more serious and focused on her studies. She wanted to prefect her studies so she can get into the best law school in the country. She also hunged out with her friends less (expect for Ami) so she could help out around the house. She also quit the archery team.

Thanks to her studies she was able to get into the best law school in country. By the time she got to college her father was let out of jail early. It was found that he was not responsible for the death of his patient. Despite her father being free Rei is still self driven to become a lawyer. She studies day and night and doesn't make time to make friends. However she'll meet up with Ami to go shopping for clothes and to company her on job sites. Rei finds it pointless, but she wants to make her happy. However deep down inside she likes to try on clothes because it's fun. She really wants to be able to have some fun despite her studies. Also because of her father being sent to jail her mother became very frugal with their money. So trying on super expansive clothes reminds her of the good times becomes back before the tragedy she could afford them. (combined now)

Senshi Information (delete this section if not applicable)
Senshi Name: Sailor Mars

Senshi Fuku:

Sailor Mars's outfit wears a red mini skirt with a big red bow on the back. Above her her skirt is a white one piece with ruffle sleeves. She also has a red collar with white stripes. In the middle of her chest is a dark blue bow with a red crystal in the center. Sailor Mars also has a red collar and long white gloves with red sleeves(? I don't want to call the beginning of her gloves.) For shoes Sailor Mars wear red high heels.

Henshin/Transformation:

Mars Power Make up! She'll have the potential for powers up later on.

Powers:

Mars has the power to control fire. She has some spiritual power abilities.

Fire Soul- is Mars's main attack. She brings her two fingers together and fire will blast out hitting the enemy.

Akuryo Taisan- is Mars's spiritual attack. She throws an ofuda at the enemy to either immobilize them or purify them.

Fire Soul Bird- a powered up version of fire soul.

Burning Mandala- is rings of fire hitting an enemy.

Mars Flame Sniper- A flamed arrow attack.

Weapons or Magical Items:
Rei uses a transformation pen to transform into Sailor Mars.
Ofuda- charms to wore off evil.

Guardian: none

RP Sample:

Rei was sitting in her criminal ethics class waiting to get back her huge research paper. She was very confident of her grade because she literally locked herself up at the library for two weeks working on it. The teacher finally called on her and she got up from her seat. She walked over to the teacher's desk and she grabbed the paper from him. She sat back down at her seat and flipped to the grade sheet. The moment she saw her grade her mouth dropped. She got a B on it! A B! How was that even possible?!

She wasn't going to stand for this. So after class she marched her way up to teacher and and showed him her paper. She went through every line of the paper to proved to him that it was A material. It almost took an hour, but she was able to get her A.

After he changed her grade, Rei left the class and headed to her dorm. She was finished for class for the day and she was anxious to get her paper started for another class. On her way back to the dorm Rei heard her cell phone go off. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and saw a text from Ami. She opened it up and the messaged informed her that Ami was waiting for her back at her dorm. Rei then slapped her head and remember that today was their shopping date. That ethics paper made her forget all about it. She closed her phone and hurry on back to meet her friend.

Last edited by Yamichan16 on 15th July 2012, 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Rei Hino-Sailor Mars   Rei Hino-Sailor Mars I_icon_minitime11th July 2012, 8:17 pm

note: I'm going to bed since I have work tomorrow. If anyone makes comments I won't be able to response until after I get off work tomorrow. I don't have a fancy phone to get on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Rei Hino-Sailor Mars   Rei Hino-Sailor Mars I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 4:03 pm

bump?
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: Rei Hino-Sailor Mars   Rei Hino-Sailor Mars I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 4:08 pm

Saturns not here so may be awhile
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Rei Hino-Sailor Mars   Rei Hino-Sailor Mars I_icon_minitime15th July 2012, 4:21 pm

Sorry, I was on LOA silly pants :p

Ok, review time:

Code:
She also has long bangs that part in the middle of her forehead. Sometimes Rei will have her bangs part to side of her foreahead. She will part her bangs to the side when shes concentrating on school work.
I think that these sentences sound very awkward. Perhaps saying "she also has long bangs that part in the middle of her forhead, but she sometimes parts them to the side. She normally does this when concentrating on school work"

Please, add more to the second paragraph of the description section.

Can you make her personality paragraphs more, paragraph like? As in maybe combine the floating sentence with something else & add a bit more meat so that the second paragraph is more than two sentences?

Code:

The day her father was sentenced she vowed she would become a lawyer to help innocent people like her father.

After the tragedy, Rei became more serious and focused on her studies. She wanted to prefect her studies so she can get into the best law school in the country. She also [color=red]hunged[/color[color=orange]](hunged?)[/color] out with her friends less (expect for Ami) so she could help out around the house. She also quit the archery team.

Perhaps consider combining the thought about after the incident into the same paragraph as the first?

I have in my sample RP that Rei went with Ami to a fashion shoot. Maybe add that she tags along with Ami?

Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Rei Hino-Sailor Mars   Rei Hino-Sailor Mars I_icon_minitime15th July 2012, 4:38 pm

Sorry I didn't know you were LOA. Razz

How do I add description to clothes? I'm bad at describing clothes. Oh I did say she companies Ami on her shoots. I called them job sites. Razz
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Rei Hino-Sailor Mars   Rei Hino-Sailor Mars I_icon_minitime15th July 2012, 4:56 pm

okay, I went through and made some changes. I bolded the areas that I fix. I just need help with adding more to the description.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Rei Hino-Sailor Mars   Rei Hino-Sailor Mars I_icon_minitime16th July 2012, 3:19 pm

Approved.

Once I finish reading the RP (i have to catch up) I will post and we can be besties for ever! AMI & REI = SUPER COOL KITTY CATS MEOW!!
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Rei Hino-Sailor Mars   Rei Hino-Sailor Mars I_icon_minitime16th July 2012, 5:46 pm

Oh awesome!! Yeah I read the rp last night. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei Hino-Sailor Mars   Rei Hino-Sailor Mars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rei Hino-Sailor Mars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top